Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 440813 times)

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #625 on: August 09, 2009, 03:52:15 PM »
haha I did. And by Brian, I mean Ericka's husband.

I see...but what do you mean exactly? Facebook friends? what?  As in they know each other pre-race?  ???

I got WHO you meant, just not WHY you meant it, lol.

i think he meant that on survivor after the show the cast usually befriends eachother on social networks. For Gabon once we figured out Jaquie was on we looked for incosistencies in places where people were from and spoilerd 6 others. So if they are friends with Brian its a big red flag that they're on the race.

hope that helps!! Nice work everyone!

In TAR, that only works POSt the actual running of the race.

Teams certainly see each other at interviews, including final nterviews, but are strictly NOT allowed any contact. And in the week pre-race, they are also sequestered and not allowed to talk to each other, and there is no Internet use.

So if they were friends PRE-race, that is VERY interesting, but tells you nothing st all about them being on the race.

TAR 12 had several people who knew each other from high school, the season with all the pageant girls knew each other from competitions, but I can't right now think of any one on the same race who really had a pre-existing friendship...can y'all? ???

All I'm saying is that there is a chance they met on the race and friended each other after it was over. I'm 95% sure they were not friends when I checked Brian's list last night. Facebook helped in finding last seasons cast, so I don't see how it can't be in finding this years cast as well. But hey, if you have another way of going about doing this, go ahead. It's why your better than me at this stuff. I'm just providing some backing evidence for Macaroon's find.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #626 on: August 09, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

All I'm saying is that there is a chance they met on the race and friended each other after it was over. I'm 95% sure they were not friends when I checked Brian's list last night. Facebook helped in finding last seasons cast, so I don't see how it can't be in finding this years cast as well. But hey, if you have another way of going about doing this, go ahead. It's why your better than me at this stuff. I'm just providing some backing evidence for Macaroon's find.
Keep up the good work north, you are awesome at these facebook connections  :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #627 on: August 09, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

All I'm saying is that there is a chance they met on the race and friended each other after it was over. I'm 95% sure they were not friends when I checked Brian's list last night.

THAT's what I was wanting to know!! I just wasn't understanding what you were saying. Friending each other since 8/7 does make it a slam-dunk for being on the race together.

Being friends BEFORE the race would be very interesting indeed though... I don't think that has happened before. I understand there was quite a bit of production consternation when it was realized that the pageant girls all knew each other. :lol:

and yes, please keep up the good work!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: August 09, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

All I'm saying is that there is a chance they met on the race and friended each other after it was over. I'm 95% sure they were not friends when I checked Brian's list last night.

THAT's what I was wanting to know!! I just wasn't understanding what you were saying. Friending each other since 8/7 does make it a slam-dunk for being on the race together.

Being friends BEFORE the race would be very interesting indeed though... I don't think that has happened before. I understand there was quite a bit of production consternation when it was realized that the pageant girls all knew each other. :lol:

and yes, please keep up the good work!!

:lol: probably would have helped if I had mentioned that earlier.

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #629 on: August 09, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
WOW!!!! You gals/guys are just amazing  - Awesome job everyone !!!!!  :hearts: :jam: :hearts:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: August 09, 2009, 09:05:24 PM »
I really love the Facebook spoilers hee-hee I will have a go when back home though I cannot now
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #631 on: August 09, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
GARY TOMLJENOVICH AND MATT TOMLJENOVICH. THE FATHER AND SON FROM BILLINGS, MONTANA.

Gary and Matt Tomljenovich are the father and son team speculated to make the final leg. They have a family company in real estate loans and the father also works in construction. Matt has pink hair and several piercings. Gary's 47, Matt's 22.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #632 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »
 :wohoo:

Macaroons on a roll today!!

:ty

:popcorn:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #633 on: August 09, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »
GARY TOMLJENOVICH AND MATT TOMLJENOVICH. THE FATHER AND SON FROM BILLINGS, MONTANA.

Gary and Matt Tomljenovich are the father and son team speculated to make the final leg. They have a family company in real estate loans and the father also works in construction. Matt has pink hair and several piercings. Gary's 47, Matt's 22.

That a  definite match   :jumpy:

still not sure about the brothers ...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #634 on: August 09, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: you rock Macaroons  :casey

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: August 09, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
now that is a sure match! Matt just scares me a little.  :lol:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #636 on: August 09, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
More great work Macaroons.

For this team, consider that her name is "Jessica".

Also, it should turn out that one of our teams is from Larkspur, CA (Marin County)

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: August 09, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #638 on: August 09, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »
Maybe!!

I'm such a crappy spy.  I wish I took a good shot of this team but I was complacent  :groan:

The facial analysis, as best as I can do, says it is a match to me.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:42:12 PM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #639 on: August 09, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »
I am still thinking that one of the Orange guys is Boyd Bishop  :flirt:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: August 09, 2009, 10:42:50 PM »
GAH! Gary's just like one of my professors at Uni *fetal position*
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: August 09, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »
I don't think it's her, her last MySpace log in was 7/28/09.

http://www.myspace.com/jesskanurse

Meghan has a friend named Jessica Harris, the original picture is kind of blurry but maybe it's her? The nose looks similar.

By the way, great finds on all the other teams!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:56:39 PM by kittygoesmeow »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: August 09, 2009, 11:12:50 PM »
I think it is Boyd Bishop but is he gay? He is an actor too, on a TV Show aptly named "The Strip"
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #643 on: August 10, 2009, 07:54:57 AM »
I don't think it's her, her last MySpace log in was 7/28/09.

http://www.myspace.com/jesskanurse

Meghan has a friend named Jessica Harris, the original picture is kind of blurry but maybe it's her? The nose looks similar.

By the way, great finds on all the other teams!!

Thanks kitty and :welcome: to RFF!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #644 on: August 10, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »
I think we should get some Google Masters looking into finding Martha and Gerrod who teach sky diving (spec at this point) and live in Larkspur, CA (also spec since it may be a different team with a female that comes from Larkspur).

Ready Set Go!

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #645 on: August 10, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »
I had looked for a Martha/Gerrod skydiving combo a while back and came up empty. I was looking for a skydiving match with the maroon team, as the male seems to best fit the "old, but not too old" description. I agree with Puddin's spec that it was this team that was eliminated between Dubai and Netherlands.

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #646 on: August 10, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »
I had looked for a Martha/Gerrod skydiving combo a while back and came up empty. I was looking for a skydiving match with the maroon team, as the male seems to best fit the "old, but not too old" description. I agree with Puddin's spec that it was this team that was eliminated between Dubai and Netherlands.

yeah i also tried.. i then searched for skydiving lessons keri.. hoping there might be some hope but can't find any too.. but i think the maroon team most likely are the skydiving couple..

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #647 on: August 10, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »
I'm trying to remember something about skydiving from 35-ish years ago, when one of my best friends in college taught skydiving on the side.

I believe there is an FAA database for skydivers. I do remember skydivers had to keep a log, and I believe that's an FAA requirement.

If there is there may be a public database through the FAA in Norman/Oklahoma City.

Of course this is a long time agom and things may have changed as to that database; but as best as I can recall there is a database, and it should have some sort of public FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) access.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:14:36 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: August 10, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »
Starting from the concept that theschnauzers presented above, I have found this resource:

http://parachutehistory.com/sp/index.php

It is a list of world skydivers. I don't know how comprehensive it is. Last names are in alphabetical order, but I do not remember that we have that for Martha and Gerrod. Slogging through this list is recommended for anyone with the time to do it. I do not have that time available.

Offline beau_30

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • STEWIE GRIFFIN FOR 2008!!
« Reply #649 on: August 10, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
I found this for Cheyne Whitney, Just thought I would share if you guys wanted more pictures

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~sigmachi/events.htm
"The only Thing to Fear, Is Fear Itself"