Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 442415 times)

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #550 on: August 03, 2009, 05:41:44 AM »
after the last video basically it became impossible for me to take any pictures or videos as this production guy told another guy to keep an eye on me and this guy just harrassed me by standing next to me and even if i was reaching for my phone in my pocket he was already ready to jump at me, when i once tried to take my camera out he just yelled at me for like a minute, i told him to "chill" but i guess he wasnt very open for discussion
Oh you got so much primetime, there is not way we could ever ever thank you enough! I guess I'm most shocked that the GlobeTrotters made it! 3 male teams in the final 5!?  :groan: Go Go Couples!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

yeah this is season 4 all over again..3 male teams, 2 couples..  :groan:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #551 on: August 03, 2009, 06:00:48 AM »
Oh my goodness. We're returning to the old glorious TAR 1, 2, 3, and 4 where Male teams dominated...  :ascared

If all 3 m/m teams get to Final 3...  :ascared :groan:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: August 03, 2009, 06:02:19 AM »
dam it does woman dont knwow how read clues and run peach i think they neeed you

Offline Benedicto

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • OMG....Natalie...Prayer Warriors Prevails <3
« Reply #553 on: August 03, 2009, 06:20:25 AM »
Oh my goodness. We're returning to the old glorious TAR 1, 2, 3, and 4 where Male teams dominated...  :ascared

Ugh...I hope Maria/Tiffany will beat them ALL  :hearts:
I'M ON THE EDGE WITH YOU

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2009, 06:26:13 AM »

sorry to say this but the poker faces are most likely eliminated in 6th place if you've read the recent spoilers in estonia..

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2009, 06:27:14 AM »
No more Jodah and Michelle........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I hope Erica and husband win now!!! Or Pink hair dude and dad...

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2009, 06:29:12 AM »

sorry to say this but the poker faces are most likely eliminated in 6th place if you've read the recent spoilers in estonia..

spontaneousss... Poker players, Poker face = Lady Gaga :D
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2009, 06:42:39 AM »

spontaneousss... Poker players, Poker face = Lady Gaga :D

i thought that would be a great nickname for them considering all the poker face/lady gaga hype this days.. lol  :lol:

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2009, 06:44:00 AM »
No more Jodah and Michelle........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I hope Erica and husband win now!!! Or Pink hair dude and dad...

i don't think the brook siblings didn't even made it that far at all..

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »

WAAAHHH!!! this means that the poker girls are eliminated in netherlands/sweden  :'( :'( :'(

I'm hearing they may not be all that nice anyway. :funny:

Although the viewing audience won't know until the season airs, that is rather accurate (about them not being all that nice).  And if you ask several people in the Poker community, they'd be the first to tell you.  Not so much Maria, however.

Again, it's based on outside the show, and not so much during the season.  Still, sucks that they didn't make it.  Too bad that they were up against a lot of stronger (M/M) teams.  Rather, too bad said team or teams didn't race in Season 13!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #560 on: August 03, 2009, 07:38:30 AM »

WAAAHHH!!! this means that the poker girls are eliminated in netherlands/sweden  :'( :'( :'(

Although the viewing audience won't know until the season airs, that is rather accurate (about them not being all that nice).  And if you ask several people in the Poker community, they'd be the first to tell you.  Not so much Maria, however.

Again, it's based on outside the show, and not so much during the season.  Still, sucks that they didn't make it.  Too bad that they were up against a lot of stronger (M/M) teams.  Rather, too bad said team or teams didn't race in Season 13!

from that hochips video i posted.. i think they're good friends if not under pressure..but on such things as these they could be like tian&jaree..
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:16:31 AM by spontaneousss »

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #561 on: August 03, 2009, 07:55:19 AM »

fromt hat hochips video i posted.. i think they're good friends if not under pressure..but on such things as these they could be like tian&jaree..

They're definitely good friends (best to friends these days), and as mentioned upon learning that they were going to be on the show.  In fact, Maria was "sweating" Tiffany last year (as in watching her dominate in the big poker tournament last summer, being in her corner); eventually Tiffany was only 16 people away from winning out of a field of over 6800 before she bowed out, courtesy of the eventual winner.

As is the norm, KF and pressure could turn them into something else, but that's just what people will see.  They are pretty cool off camera.  It a shame that they didn't make it even though they weren't my #1 choice of people I wanted to see win (again, they're the last women standing, go figure LOL).  Ditto to the Brooks.  For one thing, with TAR Finale Party in New York in December (that may or may not happen), any fans of theirs would've had a better but still non-guaranteed shot at seeing/meeting them w/ a F3 appearance.  Hopefully they weren't booted too far into the race that they'll miss being on Elimination Station (esp. w/ 5 teams still in it).  That would totally suck.  Having said that, Herb and Nate better not blow it!  Do the other detour before getting to the U-Turn in the event that you're a target, LOL!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #562 on: August 03, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »

fromt hat hochips video i posted.. i think they're good friends if not under pressure..but on such things as these they could be like tian&jaree..

They're definitely good friends (best to friends these days), and as mentioned upon learning that they were going to be on the show.  In fact, Maria was "sweating" Tiffany last year (as in watching her dominate in the big poker tournament last summer, being in her corner); eventually Tiffany was only 16 people away from winning out of a field of over 6800 before she bowed out, courtesy of the eventual winner.

As is the norm, KF and pressure could turn them into something else, but that's just what people will see.  They are pretty cool off camera.  It a shame that they didn't make it even though they weren't my #1 choice of people I wanted to see win (again, they're the last women standing, go figure LOL).  Ditto to the Brooks.  For one thing, with TAR Finale Party in New York in December (that may or may not happen), any fans of theirs would've had a better but still non-guaranteed shot at seeing/meeting them w/ a F3 appearance.  Hopefully they weren't booted too far into the race that they'll miss being on Elimination Station (esp. w/ 5 teams still in it).  That would totally suck.  Having said that, Herb and Nate better not blow it!  Do the other detour before getting to the U-Turn in the event that you're a target, LOL!

Well they might have a chance on an ASS2 or a fans vs. favorites type of thing.. if ever! lol  ;D

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #563 on: August 03, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »
The Globetrotters seem to be in less of a rush than the other teams at the ferry terminal in Tallin.  They also do not get into a taxi, but into some kind of van that looks like a production crew van.  So my guess is that the Globetrotters are Philiminated in Stockholm, and are traveling with the final four teams as a decoy (which is the usual practice in previous TARs  that the last two teams do not go to sequesterville but travel along with the final teams)

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #564 on: August 03, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »
The Globetrotters seem to be in less of a rush than the other teams at the ferry terminal in Tallin.  They also do not get into a taxi, but into some kind of van that looks like a production crew van.  So my guess is that the Globetrotters are Philiminated in Stockholm, and are traveling with the final four teams as a decoy (which is the usual practice in previous TARs  that the last two teams do not go to sequesterville but travel along with the final teams)

I noticed that too! I just thought nothing of it but your probably right.

so does that mean there was only one F/F team?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:39:10 AM by EnduranceRealityFan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #565 on: August 03, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
primefan has said that that IS a taxi, not a production van.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #566 on: August 03, 2009, 11:36:25 AM »

Yes it is a taxi-van, but could be hired by the producers as a van for the crews and decoys.  Note that there is another taxi-van behind the smaller on with the same markings.  If it were for everyone to use why did the yellow team run right by it without stopping and headed for the next black taxi behind the second van even thought they were ahead of the Globetrotters?

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #567 on: August 03, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »
i still  think this biking team is the father/son team (team 3)  based on body size and the light green bandana

I agree, if you look closely, you'll see pink hair
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: August 03, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »
In case someone is trying to identify "pink hair", looks like he has a big blue gauge in his left ear.

FWIW, when I look at the straight on picture of these two, I vote father son.  Lots of facial similarities in the eyes and they look about 20 - 25 years age difference.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #569 on: August 03, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »
In case someone is trying to identify "pink hair", looks like he has a big blue gauge in his left ear.

FWIW, when I look at the straight on picture of these two, I vote father son.  Lots of facial similarities in the eyes and they look about 20 - 25 years age difference.

I am voting father son too... I had a lot of specs about them for the lack of any photo evidance untill now. but they do look related.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: August 03, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »
look like we do have a team that has purple hair that mean are sinaporo signting it true

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #571 on: August 03, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »
look like we do have a team that has purple hair that mean are sinaporo signting it true
What Singapore sighting Zach? if you mean the blogger that saw the teams on or around July 25th this best describes happenings in Phnom Penh, Cambodia NOT Singapore! Please do not start rumors :angel:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #572 on: August 03, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
i read it say thay saw a red with hair in singaporor markert

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #573 on: August 03, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »
i read it say thay saw a red with hair in singaporor markert
Your pushing my buttons, I have been most lenient with you and I told you weeks ago not to post in the TAR spoiler board so as of now you are no longer allowed to post in the TAR spoiler board or I will ban you.

thanks for understanding

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #574 on: August 03, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

Yes it is a taxi-van, but could be hired by the producers as a van for the crews and decoys.  Note that there is another taxi-van behind the smaller on with the same markings.  If it were for everyone to use why did the yellow team run right by it without stopping and headed for the next black taxi behind the second van even thought they were ahead of the Globetrotters?

maybe cose the trotters told them it was theirs... if you look at the video one of the harlem guys points at the taxi whilst looking at them