Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 442538 times)

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #475 on: July 29, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »
 :lol: don't get me started on that family!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: July 29, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »
Why

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: July 29, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »
haha that would call for a whole new thread.

I'm 100% sure you can rule Billy Ray out. The cast we have may include some D-listers, but CBS wouldn't go cast a star like that.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race 15 spoilers, sightings & locations
« Reply #478 on: July 30, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »
There are flights from Dubai to:

Perth   EK424 leaving at 10:05 am
Melbourne  EK406 leaving at 10:10 am
Sydney    EK412 leaving at 10:15 am
Brisbane   EK434  leaving at 10:25 am

And that's it for rest of the day!

So I think she did post from Dubai.

And there are flights leaving Dubai from 8am to 12pm going west, southwest or northwest to:

Paris CDG -2
Frankfurt
Entebbe
Malta
CapeTown
Munich
Zurich
Dusseldorf
Cairo
Hamburg
Tripoli
Milan MXP
London LHR -4
Rome FCO
Moscow
Venice
Vienna
Athens
Johannesburg
Nairobi
DarEsSalaam
Alexandria
Istanbul

those are 27 places where AR15 coudl have flown nonstop to Europe or Africa. My favorite(even though its probability is obviously less than 4%) is Istanbul because Amazing Race 7 has the only prior visit to Istanbul (except for occasional airport connections which don't count in my judgment). Istanbul is overdue. We'll see if my 4% bet has any validity.

I think the probability of teams going backwards to Australia or to anywhere else to the northeast, east of southeast in Asia are slim at best.

What about Doha, Bahrain, and Amman.  Also can we get more spoilers here since we lost track since the teams left Dubai!  Do you have any clues to where they are headed to next?!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: July 30, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »
My firend who meet to day spot the blue team the girl blondie tall skiny and the boy is tall slinky brown hair short hair.two weeks.she say there went celbritys

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: July 30, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »
Are you refering to Jodah and Michelle?

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: July 30, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
are refer team blue

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: July 30, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »
we have two blue teams: Nate & Herbert and an older couple, neither mtch that description. Jodah & Michelle do, and teams don't always have to wear the assigned color. Their bandana will refer to it. Unless of course your friend spotted a new team?

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: July 30, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »
that what say  it was blue team with desprictoin give ummmn nable we find 12 team

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #484 on: July 30, 2009, 01:27:29 PM »
I think the return of the strong alpha male teams may have a different outcome than early seasons. The main reason is that we now have the yield. And Marge and Luke used it the way it should be used, to disable the strongest team behind you. Hopefully we will see teams using this legitimate new adjunct to equalize the race for those not as quick or as strong.

Red team, presumably Simon and Mattox, look like another Rob/Brendan, Chip/Reichen and Chris/Alex. Hopefully we will see other teams being smart enough to use the yield.

You mean yield as "U-Turn"? And, THANK YOU!!! That's the whole reason why I wanted to use Blind U-Turn on Amanda and Kris so that way we could knock them out of the race since they were the strongest team at that point. I'm thankful that their wooden stack fell apart. But, if it didn't fell apart. We probably would have used U-Turn on Tammy and Victor instead since Amanda and Kris would have been ahead of us.

But yes I think the logical choice would be to use U-Turn on strongest team in the future. But again, it would be all depends on how hard other task is...

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #485 on: July 30, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »
So Luke, What do you think of a team getting eliminated within 100 steps of the backpacks at the start line!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline bigdog

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #486 on: July 30, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »
My firend who meet to day spot the blue team the girl blondie tall skiny and the boy is tall slinky brown hair short hair.two weeks.she say there went celbritys

Team 2 :yess:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: July 30, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »
so we have all team spoler

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #488 on: July 30, 2009, 02:14:37 PM »
Hey bigdog!  Say some more!

Did you see Team 2 ?
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #489 on: July 30, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »
So Luke, What do you think of a team getting eliminated within 100 steps of the backpacks at the start line!

Did that really happened?! If it did then it's just so cruel and heart-breaking!!Was there a mini task at the start line or?

Offline bigdog

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »
Hey bigdog!  Say some more!

Did you see Team 2 ?

I did not see anyone, just pointing out the obvious between Zach's description and Team 2 at the start line. Does Zach know when and where his friend saw them?

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: July 30, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »
two week a go at lax

Offline abilify

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #492 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:47 AM »
Just thought to post this. Not sure how reliable it is since they're not circus performers as previously mentioned.

http://www.afterellen.com/blwe/07-31-09?page=0,9#comment-932137

I heard that the lesbian couple on the new upcoming season of the amazing race might be Lisa Rizzo (A shot at love with Tila Tequila) and Brooke LaBarbera (Real World Denver). Not sure if its true or not.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 02:26:27 AM by abilify »

Offline abilify

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #493 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:40 AM »
And here they are. Could they be the bickering(?) maroon girls from the other thread?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #494 on: July 31, 2009, 03:33:53 AM »
wow I'm almost convinced abilify
The rumor that there was a lesbian team came via twitter and we are not sure if it was a hoax? I "think" the female  male in Chateau's pic is this team though, the green team.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:53:47 AM by puddin »

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #495 on: July 31, 2009, 08:46:14 AM »
Brooke being on this season would be...yet another thing that's making this upcoming season better and better.  On a semi-related note, I thought that they got rid of the "bathmat" (rather auctioned it off).  I don't know for sure, since I might've been too busy to pay attention to that (whether they actually retired it).  Or maybe they just got a new one that looks exactly the same.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #496 on: July 31, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »
The TAR 14 Mat was donated to Bonnie Hunt for a charity auction, but they have more than one...I even got to stand on one in NYC!! :lol:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #497 on: July 31, 2009, 08:56:45 AM »
well i can claim that brooke and lisa won't probably be on this season of the amazing race.. i just saw their twitter account and they have updated it everyday of this month.. too bad

link: http://twitter.com/Lisa_BrookeMTV

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #498 on: July 31, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »
That's awesome Peach!  I think the closest I came to standing on one was me standing on a homemade one a longtime TAR fan made for the finale parties earlier in the decade (it was a replica of the one used in seasons 2-3 prior to when they put the map on the bathmat).  But I'm glad that it's not gone; whew!  With some of the other awesome "makeovers" over the past TV year, I didn't know for sure!

Yeah, that's unfortunate about Brooke and Lisa not being on TAR this year.  RW Denver was awesome and I personally enjoyed seeing all the madness from that season.  Brooke was definitely a character and would have been a great fit for the show.  

However, unless they have someone tweeting for them, it's probably not them (can't remember the last time a racer had someone update stuff for them as a diversion that they weren't racing).  Their myspace was recently updated as well, although it's private (hmm).

Fortunately, there are several other awesome teams that have been spotted so far (and I didn't think of Brooke and Lisa prior to now anyway), and given that some of my early favorites (like Nate/Herbert & the Brooks) were still in it as of late, it's all good.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:49:02 AM by revengefullycreative »
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Strawberry Kiwi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #499 on: July 31, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »
I found this article on the internet that says 2 newscasters from the television station C-SPAN will appear on TAR 15:

http://helpwinmybet.co.za/07/harlem-globetrotters-miss-america-may-join-tiffany-michelle-on-amazing-race

:casey

Which team are they?