Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 442450 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #450 on: July 25, 2009, 11:44:30 PM »
Maria and Tiffany and the older team are with them right! And I now see that it really looks like them after all! I am so excited, I love Pre Race-to-air Spoilers

I think we now have another match, Well done and thanks chateau!  :yess: Because the guy on the left in peach's photo looks weird and not like either but when you look at him at 00:04-6 on the side, It makes you think otherwise
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #451 on: July 26, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
Here are the teams at UA checkin.

(I don't answer the phone when I'm filming!)

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #452 on: July 26, 2009, 12:54:59 AM »
Here is the Maroon Team at UA Checkin

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #453 on: July 26, 2009, 01:02:59 AM »
Thank you Chateau!  :jam: :yourock:

Offline dantwin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #454 on: July 26, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
Chateau, did you ever know that you're my hero? You are the wind beneath my wings!   :jam:

Do we have any more goods on the Red dudes?? (I'm trying my best to be patient)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #455 on: July 26, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »
Thanks!  But that's all I got on them.  They went to the AA flight so I did not see any more of them.  Other teams had dubbed them as Team Bon Jovi for what it's worth.

Since they got the AA flight you can assume that they were reasonable fast at solving the "match it" challenge at the start line.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #456 on: July 26, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
Here is the Maroon Team at UA Checkin

This is something new, note that our pony-tailed member of the Maroon team does not have a backpack but rather a duffle bag slung over her shoulder.  This is going to impede her ability to run with her partner I would think.  And it seems that all of the teams have not learned from the past and are carrying humungus packs on there backs; where do they expect to go?  to the Antarctic?

And just to add my two cents worth, I see no reason we can't start off with 12 teams; we did so in TARs 3,4,and 9, so nothing new.  If the series is down to only 11 eps, then there might only be one NEL instead of the usual two.

Offline dantwin

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #457 on: July 26, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »
I believe it is a typical backpack but she is holding it awkwardly.  She seemed to be having troubles with her bag in a different pic at check in...maybe her strap broke?

If she has troubles keeping up due to bag difficulties...maybe they will turn into the the next Jon and Vic.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #458 on: July 26, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »
I believe it is a typical backpack but she is holding it awkwardly.  She seemed to be having troubles with her bag in a different pic at check in...maybe her strap broke?

If she has troubles keeping up due to bag difficulties...maybe they will turn into the the next Jon and Vic.

You're probably right, but the pack is still much, much too big especially for a gal of her size - unless she is carrying a lot of extra stuff to wear in sequesterville.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #459 on: July 26, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »
Sequesterville bags are separate and are sent on ahead, I believe.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #460 on: July 27, 2009, 10:54:05 AM »
I think the return of the strong alpha male teams may have a different outcome than early seasons. The main reason is that we now have the yield. And Marge and Luke used it the way it should be used, to disable the strongest team behind you. Hopefully we will see teams using this legitimate new adjunct to equalize the race for those not as quick or as strong.

Red team, presumably Simon and Mattox, look like another Rob/Brendan, Chip/Reichen and Chris/Alex. Hopefully we will see other teams being smart enough to use the yield.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #461 on: July 27, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »
I think the return of the strong alpha male teams may have a different outcome than early seasons. The main reason is that we now have the yield. And Marge and Luke used it the way it should be used, to disable the strongest team behind you. Hopefully we will see teams using this legitimate new adjunct to equalize the race for those not as quick or as strong.

Red team, presumably Simon and Mattox, look like another Rob/Brendan, Chip/Reichen and Chris/Alex. Hopefully we will see other teams being smart enough to use the yield.

I disagree, BJ & Tyler (although very lucky), Eric & Jeremy and Tyler & James were all strong male teams that did very well throughout the entire race even in the new formant.

Second, I personally don't like the term "alpha male" team - it's all about casting, you can cast fit male teams such as Mark & Mike, Erwin & Goodwin or Brain & Greg that turned up as teams of screw ups.

About the teams in this season –team Orange guys Simon & Boyed (?) seem to be the only classic "alpha male" team in this season (although from the pics I think  they both are late 30's/mid 40's) being successful, fit and good looking, but again we need to see how they race to make that assumption.
The red team looks like two unfit "just out of collage" guys in their early 20's - I don't need to add what other team in the past seasons fall under this type cast and the basketball players (as well as the poker players) look like a novelty act.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:15:06 PM by retard boi »

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: July 27, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »
That would be the orange team. We know nothing about red yet except that the other teams call them "Bon Jovi". Though I agree that it would be smart, alpha male teams will presumably have more strength then a strong non-alpha male team.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #463 on: July 27, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
I think Chateau has told us that the team with the male with the pink hair, male/male are the team 3rd in line wearing green ,, brb

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #464 on: July 27, 2009, 12:15:50 PM »
I JUST KNEW IT.. COULD IT BE.. SINGAPORE?? (OR WHERE IS IT??)

This is a blog post by a Singaporean blogger, i believe. (MIGHT NOT BE)

Saturday, July 25, 2009
i'm sorry to tell you but you're the last team to arrive

THE AMAZING RACE!!!

I love the show! Despite the reality tv tag, it beats a hell of a lot of tv programming on the air right now. I've always wanted to be a part of the show. And today, I possibly could be! No, I did not get on as a contestant. That would be great if I did but alas, not the case. What happened was, I potentially can be seen in the background. LOL. I know, nothing much to shout about but it is my fave reality competition.

They were filming in the market I was shopping at and one pair's camera guy actually stopped and took a 5 second shot of me, winked and ran off after the couple he was attached to. I was filmed by a crew of "The Amazing Race"!! Also, I passed by multiple pairs and their camera and sound guy so hopefully I will appear in one or another shot. Yea. My claim to fame will be a background, blink-and-you'll-miss-it part in "The Amazing Race"!

All in all, I bumped into 5 pairs. The first was a male-male partnership, second was a couple who looked really miserable, third was another couple wearing matching dark blue tees and the guy was wearing a bandanna - rambo-style (this is when I got filmed), fourth was another male-male pair I think - one of em had a combo of neon green with some pink hair [/b]and lastly was a girl-girl pair - an asian chick with a white girl. The only definite film capture that I know of is when I bumped into the third pair. And that's even if he wasn't just pointing the cam in my face and pretending to take a shot :P

If it was my 5 seconds of fame shot then of course, it's all dependant on the editing guys so crossing my fingers that I don't end up on the cutting room floor. I hope to see myself on "The Amazing Race". I wish I could meet Phil though. Have a run towards the mat and do the whole jump and get checked in routine. That would be super great if that happened! I'm so dorky but what else can I say?

This is bone fide information folks.

I never revealed yet that there is a team that has one member with a shock of red hair.  And they were wearing green!

They are the Father/Son team that is 3rd from the left in the lineup

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 12:23:08 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #465 on: July 27, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »
But I am still looking for that pink haired dude...I think they are different?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #466 on: July 27, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »
Well I think we could rule out the guys in orange as far as I could tell but I'm not seeing the pink hair on the red guys either

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #467 on: July 27, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »
Green and Pink hair! Chateau said it was the Father/Son
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #468 on: July 27, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »
Green hair? lol

Green and Pink hair! Chateau said it was the Father/Son

This is bone fide information folks.

I never revealed yet that there is a team that has one member with a shock of red hair.  And they were wearing green!

They are the Father/Son team that is 3rd from the left in the lineup.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: July 27, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
Did they cast Perez Hilton?

I'll go with the son having the shock of red in his blonde hair.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #470 on: July 27, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »
Oh duh

Offline dantwin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »
The dude in the team that fell victim to the insta-limination looks kind of like mr. achey breaky heart himself(billy ray cyrus).  In the pic notice the tattoo on the arm seems to match.  Although it seems a little unlikely since billy ray has tour dates starting august 1.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:04:21 AM by dantwin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #472 on: July 29, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
^^^^^^  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: July 29, 2009, 04:59:28 AM »