Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 440832 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #275 on: July 20, 2009, 12:28:16 PM »

spanishtarfan
Would have Phil eliminated the last team to make it to their bags?

There is a big panel that must be 200 ft long that seems to be set up as a possible first task for the teams to do.

The last team  to correctly find/count/know whatever is on it 'will be eliminated'.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:32:17 PM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #276 on: July 20, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »
Could it be, "the first team to complete this task gets the fast forward"??? The rest have to race to the pitstop with the last one arriving being eliminated??? :duno:

Offline nyydem

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #277 on: July 20, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »
:ascared :ascared :ascared Not reaching the airport and already eliminated?

Who can think on different ways this could have happened?

-I personally think that there are 11 teams or that the 12th team has gotten lost.  Older couples have previously "amazed" us (Granny's on TAR 2 for example), so the 12th team could have been outruned by the "old ones".

Would have Phil eliminated the last team to make it to their bags? If I was a part of the production team and putting money into it I would not spend the money on one couple that would last 3 seconds in the show. It just doesn't make sense to me, but hey! who knows, this is the Amazing Race!!

Here's an amazing possibility: Could the 12th team be joining the rest at the first pit stop?

I'm kind of inclined to agree.  If there are 12 teams, and they are doing 2 eliminations in the first episode, it only makes sense if you get at least a bit of air time for that 12th team - either by doing a 2 hour special, or at the very least by getting halfway through the first episode before getting rid of them.  

I just don't think it makes sense financially and logistically for them to put a 12th team out there only to eliminate them 10 minutes into the first episode.  It's not really benefiting the TV value of the show in any way.  I think that IF 12 teams did start the race, all 12 must have flown to Japan.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #278 on: July 20, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »
It is also possble that there is an alternate team standing by until the last minute, who could also have been given a team number. I do not agree that 12  #'s absolutely mean 12 teams.

It is true that while in the past the #'s corresponded to the order teams were introduced in the Opening Episode, that is no longer true and for the last couple of seasons at least, the # has been totally random.

But oh wow, Chateau!! Great job!!! :hearts:

Since this is all going to engender a LOT of spec, let's take the discussion of 11 teams vs 12  to the speculation thread, okay??

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19088.0.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:56:46 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline spanishtarfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
Hummmmm  :meow:

as far as I understand, so far we've got:

Team 1: Yellow Team. Brian Kleinshmidt and Ericka "Miss America" Dunlap
Team 2: The rockers?
Team 3: Vegas Girls?
Team 4:   :( nowhere to be seen
Team 5: Orange Team (don't look like bodybuilders to me) -one of them resembles actor Mathew Fox-
Team 6: Light blue Team. The old speedy gonzalez team: Jessica(Martha) and Gerrod(Rod) names not clear yet.
Team 7: Green Team. All we know is Male/Female team
Team 8: Red Team.
Team 9: No Colour Team. Maybe Mikka and ??
Team 10: Purple Team. The Poker Ladies. Probably the most talked about couple so far.
Team11: Blue Team. The Trotters Team. Basketball Diaries are on our way.
Team 12: Philiminated Team / Lost team /Ghost Team / We Wish There Was a 12th Team Team.

Anyone else?

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #280 on: July 20, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »
Which team is the guy with "Gridlock" on the back of shirt on?  Or was that not really a team?

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #281 on: July 20, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »
It is also possble that there is an alternate team standing by until the last minute, who could also have been given a team number. I do not agree that 12  #'s absolutely mean 12 teams.

It is true that while in the past the #'s corresponded to the order teams were introduced in the Opening Episode, that is no longer true and for the last couple of seasons at least, the # has been totally random.

I have been analyzing the tag numbers for a long time, and I've never seen any season where a team had the number 12 on their packs when there are only 11 teams in the season. And the numbers DO NOT appear to be random. At least not in the case of 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8.

If there are 12 tags then there are 12 teams. Unless they are pulling a drastically unusual trick on us. I just can't believe that would be more believable than the possibility that there are simply 12 teams.

If there are alternate teams, then rather than having their own number to begin with, they would just take the number of the team they replace, wouldn't they? That would make more sense to me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:44:02 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
Again, please take this discussion to speculation on spoilers.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
Team 12

Never to be seen again.

This could be the first team to be Philiminated.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »
Team 12

Never to be seen again.

This could be the first team to be Philiminated.
ROFLMAO!!!
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2009, 02:30:22 PM »
 :lol:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: July 20, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »
adding a picture of Ericka and Brian  :jam:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 20, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »
Great  :hearts: She really is a Celeb  :wohoo:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: July 20, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »
I'm going crazy looking for the blonde!        :colors

Chateau - Is it pronounced "Meeka" (long e) or "Micka" (rhyme with Wicca)?

The way they're looking up at Brian in their close up picture, I'm thinking she's fairly short...no more than 5'5".  That would kind of narrow out being a model, but she and her partner are definitely way pretty and are probably actors.  So we should be able to find them, but man I can't find her!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #289 on: July 20, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »
Try Jessica
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: July 20, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »
Thanks Chateau.  You've done great and I know it's been a lot of work!

Now if "Jessi-Mikka's" partner had a name!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
The guy is driving me crazy, Mikkas? partner! I know I've seen him before whether a magazine/actor .. I just can't place him but it was recent :pull .. trying to retrace my steps  :killme: Maybe a soap opera ???

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: July 20, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
this might became the amziing race celbrity edtoin

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: July 20, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
I have a few more Ericka Dunlap pictures:

Ericka Dunlap Pictures
Ignore those of Michael and Charlie Allen and focus on the top row.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 04:39:28 PM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: July 20, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »
Ericka Dunlap is a native of Orlando, and is a graduate of the University of Central Florida. While attending college at the University of Central Florida, she became a member of Delta Sigma Theta sorority

Here is the complete filmography for Ericka Dunlap:

Filmography
TELEVISION
Miss America 2005 (2005) (TV Special)
Role: Presenter (Miss America 2004)

Miss America 2004 (2004) (TV Special)
Role: Miss America 2004

It appears that she hasn't made a breakthrough as an actress yet, but her focus has been developing a country music singing career in Nashville.

BRIAN KLEINSCHMIDT

About the Groom - Brian Kleinschmidt

From Broadway to the fairway, Brian Kleinschmidt is a man who possesses strong passions for life’s simple pleasures. After graduating from the University of Central Florida in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Radio/Television, Brian traveled nationwide as a Marketing & Promotions Manager for Momentum Worldwide. Upon moving to Nashville in early 2006, Brian launched ListenUp Marketing, which specializes in the development of corporate incentive promotions and VIP travel opportunities infused with sports and entertainment entities. As a theater enthusiast, Brian has both directly and indirectly experienced the varying degrees of triumph and disappointment associated with the entertainment industry.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 04:38:59 PM by apskip »

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: July 20, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »
The guy is driving me crazy, Mikkas? partner! I know I've seen him before whether a magazine/actor .. I just can't place him but it was recent :pull .. trying to retrace my steps  :killme: Maybe a soap opera ???

I agree!  He is very "soap opera actor".  I also think he has a slight resemblence to Phil.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #296 on: July 20, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »
Team 10

This is the Poker Player team (Maria Ho for sure, and Tiffany Michelle probably).  Looks like purple is their color.

They checked in and boarded AA flight 169 to Tokyo.  They were one of, if not, the first teams to get to the AA checkin.

Maybe somebody can positively id the second member of this team using the enlargement below!

The face dimensions fit with Tiffany Michelle...
The angles of the two photos don't match exactly but the jaw structure is an almost exact match and the distance between the eyes is the same.

You got me curious!

I concur!

Tiffany Michell it is!

The blue-line structures over each image are exact copies of each other.  I just rotated as needed after enlarging the images to match the distance between the eyes.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #297 on: July 20, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »
I wonder what Tiffany will think when she gets home and sees this?  :lol:

I agree!  He is very "soap opera actor".  I also think he has a slight resemblence to Phil.
Oh the profile smile! I agree! Very very handsome!

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2009, 05:31:16 PM »
I have a funny feeling this is TAR:  D List Celebrity Addition

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

:lol:  Not sure about the guy but his partner reminds me of a young Tanya Roberts (in her Sheena role).  :funny:  Those eyes are quite unique.   :colors   I've seen her before...  :groan:  maybe...  :duno: