Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 442444 times)

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »
Hmmm... Judging from the looks of everyone, do we have only one F/F team? If so, this doesn't look good... :(

I'm hoping that what retard boi was looking at are blond ladies ^_^ They look too skinny for women. :)

I don't know. I thought TAR 14 cast was perfect and i liked almost everyone of them. And when i just look at some of the contestants spoiled.. i don't think i even have an inkling whether i'll root for anyone of them or not.

And where's Michael? I'm still waiting for him to comment on Maria and Tiffany. Is he setting up a fanclub yet? Or learning Poker? :funny:

Same here Joab. I'm not liking the cast right now, based on impressions, similar to TAR 13. I need to watch TAR edit them... LOL

With Maria and Tiffany carrying luggages and a purse, looks like they won't last that long... but we'll see...
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2009, 12:30:07 AM »
Hmmm... Judging from the looks of everyone, do we have only one F/F team? If so, this doesn't look good... :(

I'm hoping that what retard boi was looking at are blond ladies ^_^ They look too skinny for women. :)

I don't know. I thought TAR 14 cast was perfect and i liked almost everyone of them. And when i just look at some of the contestants spoiled.. i don't think i even have an inkling whether i'll root for anyone of them or not.

And where's Michael? I'm still waiting for him to comment on Maria and Tiffany. Is he setting up a fanclub yet? Or learning Poker? :funny:

Same here Joab. I'm not liking the cast right now, based on impressions, similar to TAR 13. I need to watch TAR edit them... LOL

With Maria and Tiffany carrying luggages and a purse, looks like they won't last that long... but we'll see...

They give me the 9th place vibes.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »
Shouldn't really be talking like that here Joab!  :tup: I should know. And they are not carrying a purse, its a fanny pack as far as I can tell  :lol: And Christie and Jodi have those types of bags

And Mooyou...You don't even know the teams how can you judge them..We only know like 3 or 4 of 11 or 12 teams  :lol:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2009, 12:48:40 AM »
And Mooyou...You don't even know the teams how can you judge them..We only know like 3 or 4 of 11 or 12 teams  :lol:

That's why I placed there an impression. Well, just by the looks of teams, you know who'll last long or who'll get eliminated early... I don't know with others, but that's just me.

We are entitled to our own opinions, to each his own.

FYI too, already 6 have been spotted.  :lol:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2009, 12:53:17 AM »
We only know 3 or 4 teams and there are plenty to come! I respect your opinion but what I am saying is don't need to jump the gun!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with Kiwi here. Just be patient. I can tell you're a huge fan of F/F teams, but they don't make the show. We've been lucky to get as much as we have these past 2 seasons. They arn't winning, so I guess CBS is moving on. I'm sure you'll find a few teams you like as the names continue to come out!  :tup:

Now, moving on...

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2009, 01:04:55 AM »
Yes right :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »
This topic is all about contestant spoilers not who you do or do not like. In other words if your not helping spoil a contestant or giving someone kudos for a find then there is no need to be posting here. I suggest taking it to the speculation topic please.

As north09 wrote .. Now, moving on...

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2009, 01:17:41 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with Kiwi here. Just be patient. I can tell you're a huge fan of F/F teams, but they don't make the show. We've been lucky to get as much as we have these past 2 seasons. They arn't winning, so I guess CBS is moving on. I'm sure you'll find a few teams you like as the names continue to come out!  :tup:

I know, point is that so Joab and I aren't entitled to speak about our thoughts if it is against or something not positive or "unnice" about whats going on without getting reacted?

Okay.

Noted.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »
 :groan: I hope Chateau has some more team photo's for us to spoil  :yess:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2009, 01:51:45 AM »
I know we've got two "semi-celebrity" teams but could we have a third?  Is there any chance that Ericka & Brian are Miss America 2004 and her actor husband?

Nice work greytex!   :jam:

That is 100% for sure correct identification!  I did not know I was talking to royalty!  :-[

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2009, 02:09:31 AM »
This team (the orange body builders) bailed on getting tix at AA and was seen later on at the UA checkin.

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2009, 02:13:28 AM »
They are definitely Team 5 on the starting lineup! So Team 8 are our red boys. So who are the punkish guys with the sandy blonde hair? Do we have 4 all male, 5 co-ed and 2 all female. This is what I am aiming for.

the orange body builders: what does this mean Chateau?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2009, 02:14:26 AM »
 :jam: ... body builders!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2009, 02:28:19 AM »
body builders, poker players, bon jovi and the harlem globetrotters...this gives me the Special Edition feeling...
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2009, 02:30:09 AM »
why don't I see them as body builders?  :duno:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2009, 02:31:36 AM »
why don't I see them as body builders?  :duno:
just a tag, but they do look alpha-ish
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2009, 02:42:15 AM »
This is all the Celebrity Edition that everyone "wants"!!  ":hearts: :jumpy:"

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:38 AM »
body builders, poker players, bon jovi and the harlem globetrotters...this gives me the Special Edition feeling...

Could just be wanting to cast special teams. When have we ever had basketball giants, bodybuilders, pro poker players (female), circus performers/lesbians/synchronized swimmers etc!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2009, 02:51:32 AM »

Could just be wanting to cast special teams. When have we ever had basketball giants, bodybuilders, pro poker players (female), circus performers/lesbians/synchronized swimmers etc!
and let's not forget Mr. & Mrs. Miss America
The story so far:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 20, 2009, 02:53:18 AM »
Yep. But we also have the older team and three or four other teams. I am truly excited for Season 15 and am happy we thought out of the box. I see special teams but not many celebs!

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:22 AM »
OMG! Good Finds!! I'n Soooo Excited to be here at a Startingline! (Finally!!) :wohoo: :wohoo:

I Can't wait to see where this all Goes...So far I like the Co ed Yellow Team (Theres only one of those isn't there? lol Got to excited to read everything!) and the Pokerplayers.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2009, 03:10:07 AM »
Yep. But we also have the older team and three or four other teams. I am truly excited for Season 15 and am happy we thought out of the box. I see special teams but not many celebs!
I'm really excited as well...but I can't shake the feeling that something shady will happen this season...not complaining, it looks like a very good cast.
The story so far:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2009, 03:25:14 AM »
They are definitely Team 5 on the starting lineup! So Team 8 are our red boys. So who are the punkish guys with the sandy blonde hair? Do we have 4 all male, 5 co-ed and 2 all female. This is what I am aiming for.

the orange body builders: what does this mean Chateau?

"Team 3" (short fat person/then person) sexual identity is unknown - they could be another male/male team, a co-ad team or (unlikley)  Female/Female team (like A.D and Fuzzie).  they look either like geek team, southern couple team or a parent/child team (all the underdog type cast) ... but it's hard to tell if they are male or female (I am leaning for two guys).
I always wondered why they never casted a bodybuliders , I am very glad :) , although my instincts tell me that they won't do very well...

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2009, 04:27:16 AM »

"Team 3" (short fat person/then person) sexual identity is unknown - they could be another male/male team, a co-ad team or (unlikley)  Female/Female team (like A.D and Fuzzie).  they look either like geek team, southern couple team or a parent/child team (all the underdog type cast) ... but it's hard to tell if they are male or female (I am leaning for two guys).
I always wondered why they never casted a bodybuliders , I am very glad :) , although my instincts tell me that they won't do very well...

[/quote]

probably will end up like mark/michael