Author Topic: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation  (Read 439929 times)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #900 on: September 02, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
The letters, font, etc., seem to match the clothing used at Camp Greylock in Massachusetts. (photo sources here and here)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:51:13 PM by Slowhatch »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #901 on: September 02, 2009, 04:19:15 PM »
Slowhatch!

You are the best!   :jumpy:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #902 on: September 02, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »
Well DUH  :lol: to self because it is Justin

As soon as I saw kittys pictures of Justin I thought it was the male in red  :lol:

eta:
kittygoesmeow's pictures of Justin here, good job kitty

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19007.msg445410.html#msg445410
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 11:20:36 PM by puddin »

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #903 on: September 03, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »
New pic of Sam McMillen:

And a big congratulations to Keri and Lance who were married at the end of August!!!  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #904 on: September 03, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »
Sam is gorgeous I think were going to love him, thanks Macaroons and congrats Lance & Keri!  :jumpy:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #905 on: September 03, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »
You know, even though the all-female teams won't make the Final 3, there's still a team in the Final 3 that I can root for -- Brian & Erika.  Erika was a former Miss America and I watch the Miss America Pageant regularly.  True, Erika wasn't my favorite Miss America -- that honor goes to Heather Whitestone, the first (and so far, only) deaf Miss America.  Still, I'll root for Erika and her husband as well.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #906 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »
The letters, font, etc., seem to match the clothing used at Camp Greylock in Massachusetts. (photo sources here and here)

Awesome Slowhatch not that I ever doubted you :bow:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: September 03, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »
True, Erika wasn't my favorite Miss America -- that honor goes to Heather Whitestone, the first (and so far, only) deaf Miss America.  Still, I'll root for Erika and her husband as well.

Wow, thats an amazing accomplishment!

Back on topic, I'll be rooting for Brian & Ericka as well with you.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #908 on: September 04, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »
awsome work tar detitives!!!!
i have noticed that 1/2 or even 3/4 of this cast is from ca???
it is like the z list clebs except the globe trotters and they were on the beachlor this season???
i am on the east coast and i realy like more of a diversty in the st's ppl r from..
but i am sure o wouldn't care after the show starts...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #909 on: September 09, 2009, 07:21:03 AM »
It starts:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iJK4z5HPRrMSQylOAGreIZtvcTGwD9AJPJC80

Meet the teams on new season of 'The Amazing Race'

By DERRIK J. LANG (AP) – 16 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — One team will have a leg up on the competition in the upcoming season of "The Amazing Race."

Two of the Harlem Globetrotters are among the 12 teams starring in the 15th edition of the CBS reality show, which premieres Sept. 27. Nathaniel "The Big Easy" Lofton, 28, from New Orleans, and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang, 32, from Brinkley, Ark., believe their experience will help them dominate this season's course, which spans eight countries in 21 days.

REad more at link.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #910 on: September 09, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »
Per above article,

Vegans are married yoga instructors from Encino, Calif.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #911 on: September 09, 2009, 07:29:41 AM »
Yippee!! :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #912 on: September 09, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »
Thanks to the article

Name: Eric Paskel

Hometown: Encino, Calif.

Name: Lisa Paskel

Hometown: Encino, Calif.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #913 on: September 09, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
http://www.yogashelter.com/?section=teacher&teacher=1
http://www.yogashelter.com/?section=teacher&teacher=2

^
Eric & Lisa of the Vegans. Vegans make more sense now, them being yoga instructors. :wohoo:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #914 on: September 09, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
Eric Paskel, M.A., MFCC, CSC, YSCT
General Yoga, Medical Director, YogaMedics
Encino, California

Eric Paskel was one of the original co-founders of the Yoga Shelter and the creator of Sanga Yoga, a communal yoga practice where members’ encourage and nurture one another’s growth. His students’ paths are unique but their destination is the same–they are quieting the chatter in their minds by developing their intellects and activating their bodies so that they are restored to their original, divine state.
Eric has lead teacher training courses, yoga retreats and workshops throughout the United States, India, Mexico and Costa Rica. He was commissioned by Chrysler Corporation to lead workshops for executives and over 13,000 employees aimed at lowering stress levels and increasing productivity.

He was the inspiration for the book Real Men Do Yoga, by John Capouya, about 21 star athletes who achieved greater strength, flexibility and performance through the practice of yoga. Eric’s innovations in the study of yoga, along with his history of addiction and redemption, have been the subject of articles in various metro Detroit publications.

Eric holds a master’s degree in clinical psychology and is a licensed marriage, family and child therapist. An accomplished actor, he has appeared in films and television shows such as Independence Day, Godzilla, Beverly Hills 90210, and Baywatch. 

My greatest accomplishment is being able to take one breath at a time and being able to fully marinate in the gift we have all been given today …LIFE,” he said. “I was taught that we cannot keep what we have unless we give it away. The coming together of ourselves leads to the coming together of our family, friends, communities, country, and yes, even the world,” he said. “My aim as a teacher is to help you awaken. That is, to bring light to those places of darkness, to bring strength to those places of weakness, to bring fluidity and creativity to those places of rigidity and to those places that, for some of us have lain dormant for a lifetime.”
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #915 on: September 09, 2009, 07:38:16 AM »
http://www.yogashelter.com/?section=teacher&teacher=1
http://www.yogashelter.com/?section=teacher&teacher=2

^
Eric & Lisa of the Vegans. Vegans make more sense now, them being yoga instructors. :wohoo:

From your links:
ERIC:
Hello everybody.
I'm inspired by your interest and commitment in this path of integration, self awareness and self acceptance, that is yoga. As I have learned, the practice of yoga is about "coming together". The coming together of ourselves, that leads to the coming together of our family, friends, communities, country and - yes - even the world. Therefore, you're not alone on this path, we are growing together!

For me, this journey of greater self awareness and self acceptance started thirty days before my eighteenth birthday. I was a prisoner of fear, which lead to a six year drug addiction. Now with over eighteen years of sobriety, my life has changed a great deal and the practice of yoga (the spreading of love) is at the heart of these changes.

My aim as a teacher is for you to "awaken". That is to bring light to those places of darkness, to bring strength to those places of weakness, to bring fluidity and creativity to those places of rigidity, to bring laughter to those places that have a frown, and to bring life to the places that for some of us have lay dormant for a life time.
Now that may sound ambitious - especially for those of you that are just looking for that "yoga butt" - however, all of the above are taught by using the simple technique of breath and movement, breath and sensation, that will lead to transformation.
The liberation I feel (at least on a good day) comes from the understanding that the titles I hold are not me, they do not make me, nor do they define me. They are only a tiny material expression of the limitless, boundless, blissful, immortal self… that is me, and you.
Live your dreams, and spread the love

Super Duper Namaste,
Eric Paskel

===============

Lisa
“Life is just so grand no matter what you’ve got going on… Oh the possibilities!”

Hi everyone, I am Lisa Paskel and I am truly grateful that you have taken the time to check in. I am fortunate to be working as a facilitator on the healing path for over 15 years. Through my own yoga and life experiences, I have created a style of teaching and work whose entire premises is based on the idea of letting go, shedding unwanted baggage, tearing down walls, forgiveness, compassion and love- I call this philosophy, “Getting Present”. Through the years I have been blessed to travel around the world leading people of all ages in yoga classes, workshops (I specialize in Goddess workshops), and healing journeys in nature. It is my desire to create a space that is challenging, safe, nurturing and loving. I have recently taken on leading yoga retreats with my husband Eric in beautiful places like Costa Rica. I have also helped to facilitate and teach our wonderful teachers through our Sanga Yoga Teacher Trainings. Sanga Yoga is about community and love. I feel we can continue to create this together- come practice! NAMASTE’

Lisa resides in Michigan with her husband Eric and their two beautiful daughters. She holds a B.A. in psychology from Antioch University in Southern California and a masters in Postural Integration (Body/Mind Integration) from the Body/Mind Inst. Of Southern California. She worked professionally as an actress on screen, television and stage for 13 years, but it was not until she found yoga that she claims she found her freedom.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #916 on: September 09, 2009, 07:42:18 AM »
From the Derrick Lang article:

Justin Kanew, 30, and Zev Glassenberg, 26, best friends from Los Angeles who met while working as camp counselors at Camp Greylock in Becket, Mass., are more excited about the journey than the possibility of winning the show's $1 million grand prize. Glassenberg has Asperger's syndrome, a milder form of autism.

"I don't think the fact that I have Asperger's will hinder me," Glassenberg said. "I do tend to think outside of the box, so it might help us. It'll be weird going into these social situations around the world. I might not take it all in right away, but I know I'm racing, so I'll probably get past it really fast."
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #917 on: September 09, 2009, 07:59:06 AM »
"They are now suddenly putting their relationship under a microscope," said host Phil Keoghan. "I personally wouldn't want to do that, but teams do, and audiences love to watch it, and there are a number of teams on this season that are coming to the race to test their relationship, and it sounds like some of them might get quite testy in the process."

:groan: :groan: :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #918 on: September 09, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »
Web site is up!!

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #919 on: September 09, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »
Yay!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #920 on: September 09, 2009, 08:42:34 AM »
After checking the bios I'm going to make the guess that SteffieSunrise mis-heard Ron and Marcia about getting skydiving lessons in the US.  He was offering her SAT test taking lessons.

Just a guess!   :duno:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #921 on: September 09, 2009, 08:45:02 AM »
Not sure Steffi had the team identified as Ron/Marcia? Except as a California team maybe? Quote please?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #922 on: September 09, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »

From the BVM quote
"Whoever brings their entire tour group to the Pit Stop first will be the number one team."

So this explains why Megan is wearing a change of clothes!  The stairway shot was taken on the 2nd day in Japan:
First Day:

Second Day:

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #923 on: September 09, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »
Well so much for our thinking that it was Zev & Justin being the gay team when ironically it is the brothers.. so the Estonia Spoiler source was right when he said that there was a gay team there..

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #924 on: September 09, 2009, 10:04:35 AM »
I guess erm, sad that Lisa and Eric were our first elimination twist at starting line?