Author Topic: Feeds Question/Complaint  (Read 3014 times)

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
Feeds Question/Complaint
« on: July 11, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »
Why does BB have all 4 camera feeds on 1 conversation at times? At other times they will have 2 on 1 conversation and 2 on another. I would rather see what the other HG are doing, even if they are just walking around or anything else. Why waist 4 feeds on 1 or 2 events when they could give the choice to us on what we want to watch?  :duno:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Feeds Question/Complaint
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »
It usually gets better as the season goes along, we get to see more things on the feeds, but really don't have an answer for you as to why this happens like this...but its usually like this at the beginning of every season!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »
Why does BB have all 4 camera feeds on 1 conversation at times? At other times they will have 2 on 1 conversation and 2 on another. I would rather see what the other HG are doing, even if they are just walking around or anything else. Why waist 4 feeds on 1 or 2 events when they could give the choice to us on what we want to watch?  :duno:
the reason they mirror the feeds at times is because a Houseguest is most likely in the diaryroom/DR and skippy (the cameraman) does not want  to take the chance that they will have a DR leak as we've had many times in the past.

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 10:33:42 PM »
It is annoying.  I will be watching one feed with someone in the bathroom area, and all the sudden all 4 feeds switch to a conversation going on in the hammock.  Right now, we have 2 feeds on the hammock and 2 on the HOH room.  There has to be something else going on in the other areas!  They aren't even mirrors of the feeds all the time.  They will have one of the camera feeds on one member of the conversation and the other feed will show a long distance shot.

Oh well.  I hope it will get better as the season goes on.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:37:09 PM by crgraham32 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »
Why does BB have all 4 camera feeds on 1 conversation at times? At other times they will have 2 on 1 conversation and 2 on another. I would rather see what the other HG are doing, even if they are just walking around or anything else. Why waist 4 feeds on 1 or 2 events when they could give the choice to us on what we want to watch?  :duno:

Welcome to RFF crgraham32!!!  I'm tempted to say: :Our's is not to reason why..."  (:;)  but this happens all the time with the feeds. Either there is something they (BB producers) don't want us to see or there is nothing happening or, sometimes there is something REALLY interesting happening. There is no rhyme or reason that is discernible most of the time. You are not alone wishing we would see what the others are doing and it really gets annoying when we can't see anything but fish.  

BUT, as puddin says, sometimes there is a leak and we get to see what they didn't want us to see.. so there is always something to look forward to...

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:47:19 PM »
I promise it will get better crgraham .. too many people in the house right now = too many DR sessions. As they house guests dwindle we'll have less DR sessions.