Author Topic: BB11 Final Show, Live Updates  (Read 415783 times)

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: BB11 ongoing *SHOW* discussion
« Reply #1825 on: September 11, 2009, 12:43:48 PM »
I am REALLY hoping that Jordan remembers that Jeff told her to stick with Michele, and if she wasn't there, to stick with Natalie...if so, and she follows his advice, she should win hands down.  If not, and she takes Kevin, it will be a close one.  I can really see Nat giving Jordan her vote if Kevin is the HOH and takes Jordan, but don't think she would if Jordan wins and takes Kevin.   I think Nat is just spiteful enough that if whoever wins doesn't take her, they don't get her vote.  Period.  Maybe if it's Jordan/Kevin final 2, Nat will be able to out Kevin about being part of the lie to get Russell out, which may cause him to switch his vote to Jordan.  We can always hope, right?  I only hope that the jury questions don't come BEFORE the new HOH (if it's Kev) decides who to take.  If so, he may realize the Jury is pretty upset with Nat and take her for the guaranteed win.  Oooooh, why oh why do we have to wait until Tuesday?   :lol:

At this point, I'm so glad I don't have the feeds...I would NOT want to have to listen to Nat whine and pester Kev and Jordan both about "You're still going to take me to final 2, right?"   

So proud of Jordan, though...she ROCKED that part of the HOH.   :jumpy: :jumpy: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1826 on: September 11, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »
I only hope that the jury questions don't come BEFORE the new HOH (if it's Kev) decides who to take.

The questioning starts after the HOH chooses who goes to the final two.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1827 on: September 13, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
The clip show will be on a delay on the East Coast the tennis match is running late.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1828 on: September 13, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »
A link to the Live Streaming Video of the show is now completed.

Check back with us TUESDAY night for another LIVE STREAMING VIDEO of the show!! :waves:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 08:48:01 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1829 on: September 13, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
Okay, show starts. Recap of the week's events so far.

Tonight's show includes some of the best moments BB has to offer this summer, plus some stuff you didn't see on the show but on the feeds.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1830 on: September 13, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
Flashback of Julie announcing that all three houseguests are going to be in the house until finale night.

Jordan says it's nervewracking and that the next days are going to be stressful.

Flashback of Julie announcing what did and will happen in the next few days.

Kevin talking strategy. Says that if he takes Jordan to the final two, Natalie might have less of a chance to turn the jury against him.

At the kitchen table. Kevin uncorks the bubbly. They toast to the final three. They have calamari.

They start talking about the early days of the house. Recap of Jessie entering the house after the Athletes win the first HOH competition and the reactions of the houseguests when they found out.

Jordan says he thought he was Mr. Amazing and a recap of day 26 when Jessie talks about one of his prior accomplishments in the HOH room (to Lydia and Natalie). Jessie just continues on and on. BB has to cut some of the story out. He asks the girls if they're both asleep and they are. Natalie says you either love or hate Jessie.

Jordan says she loved Casey. Recap of day 21 when Casey won the banana suit in the pig flying Veto competition. He starts showing it off around the house. Jordan and Jeff in the pool room laughing. They're not the only ones laughing.

Now talking about Ronnie. Kevin said he played the game hard and fast. Now talking about Russell giving him living hell. A recap of day 17 when Ronnie was called to the diary room and he locked himself in the HOH room. Ronnie looks for Russell on the spy cam and BB calls him again. He comes out and Russell starts giving him hell. Ronnie makes it to the HOH room and calls Russell an asshole. More badgering afterward. The rat segment. A montage of Russell and Ronnie ensues. Ronnie locks himself in the HOH room again and it cuts to the diary room where he starts crying.

Natalie says Ronnie was a nice guy and doesn't know why he was hated. She brings up the Kevin/Ronnie fight. A recap of day 30 when Natalie starts up a story about Ronnie in the bathroom. Ronnie's in the spa room until he comes in the bathroom and it's nothing but on now. Kevin and Ronnie start going at it in the bathroom and Kevin lets him have it. Ronnie comments about how he has enough in the diary room. Now Ronnie and Chima in the red room, with Chima trying to console Ronnie.

Commercial.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1831 on: September 13, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »
Ronnie is SO fake crying....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1832 on: September 13, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »
Back.

Now Natalie brings up Jeff and Jordan's relationship. Jordan says Jeff grew on her. Recap of day 18 when Jordan asks what kind of animal Jeff would be. He says he'd like to be an eagle because he could fly. Jordan says she wants to be a koala and Jeff asks why she doesn't want to fly. Jeff now asking about being a fish. Jordan says she also wants to be a squirrel. Jeff can't believe it. Jordan brings up a dog. Jeff asks what kinds of aspirations Jordan has for herself.

Now time for the Lydia/Jessie obsession. Recap of day 23 when Lydia walks into the HOH bedroom to see Jessie sleeping. She says she likes to watch him sleep. She doesn't know what he was dreaming about. She climbs into bed with him to watch him in his slumber period. She leaves like a sneaky ninja. He doesn't know she was in there.

Kevin says that the Lydia/Jessie relationship was unstable and that the Jeff/Jordan relationship was the other way around. Recap of day 36 when Jordan announces to Russell that she really loves him. Jordan talks about someone moving. Jeff play announces a proposal of marriage. Jordan talking about the square-cut ring.

Natalie will remember Jeff via the Coup. The three talk about it. Recap of day 40 when Jeff decides to use the Coup power. Jeff takes Lydia off the block and replaces her with Natalie. Jeff takes Russell off the block and replaces him with Jessie. Jessie takes off his blue shirt to reveal a shirt of himself. Chima starts going nutso about it. The argument during voting ensues. Julie announces that Jessie's been evicted and Natalie starts crying in the diary room post-eviction. Jessie with his "I'm back, bitches" and everyone laughs.

Commercial.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1833 on: September 13, 2009, 08:03:35 PM »
Back.

The announcement of the final America's Vote. You have up until the show starts.

Cut to the backyard. Kevin brings up the post-Jessie eviction waterworks. A recap of day 40 when Natalie, Lydia, and Chima cheers to Jessie after the show ends and the three of them start crying. Kevin in the diary room saying that they think Jessie got hit by a Mack truck and was killed when he was evicted. The three keep right on crying while Kevin can't believe what he's seeing. A sniffle montage ensues.

They notice the dead garden and Jordan says that Jeff's not here to garden it. A recap of day 21 ensues when Jeff starts tending to the BB garden. Michele talks about the garden. Jordan in the diary room says Jeff's hot shirtless. Kevin also eyes him intently. Says he's the sexy shirtless gardener.

Kevin jokes with Natalie about a "bug" that flies by and Natalie freaks out. Here's the day 48 recap when Natalie encounters the dragonfly. She calls for Jeff to kill it and now starts calling for Kevin multiple times while shrieking his name. She starts to really freak out. Says Kevin's supposed to be his savior. In the diary room, says she's deathly afraid of bugs and gets freaked out while talking about them.

Kevin brings up the Chima incident. Natalie says she releases anger by throwing things. A clip of day 41 when BB starts getting at Chima to put on her microphone. Kevin goes to get the microphone and BB tells her about it again. Natalie hands Chima the microphone and Chima throws it into the hot tub. Lydia and Natalie fish it out of the hot tub. Natalie claims it fell out of her hand (lie). Cut to the red room where Chima has a microphone and BB calls her to the diary room. Chima's not going. Another call from BB. Chima says she's not coming. Allison requests that she goes and she goes. And she doesn't stop going. It's Chima's boot from the house.

Commerical.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1834 on: September 13, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
Back.

Cut to the pool room. The three of them talk about Michele's nightmares in the pink bed. Cut to an unknown day (didn't see) when a bunch of people focus on Michele moaning in the pool room and all of the stuff she says in her sleep.

Now the Jordeff talk. Cut to day 57 when Jeff and Jordan are on the hammock talking about Jordan paying for some of the trip to Hawaii that Jeff won in the golf HOH competition. Cut to the two of them in the diary room. Jordan talking about her first impressions about Jeff. Jeff does the same thing about Jordan.

Now to the red room. Natalie brings up the fight with Lydia and it cuts to day 42 when a drunk Lydia starts picking a fight with Jeff, Jordan, and Michele. BB edits this so Michele has no voice in the fight. This was after Lydia was told to put on her unitard by Michele. Now Jeff trying to make peace with Natalie and Natalie coming across with a massive attitude. Lydia begins to cry in the diary room.

Oh, look -- do you want to be on BB 12? Go to CBS.com for details!

Commercial.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1835 on: September 13, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
Back.

The three are back in the living room. They say that their time in the house brings out a different side of them. Cut to day 53 when Russell starts talking smack about Jeff and says that he lets his girlfriend stick up for him. Now it's the Jordan versus Russell fight where Jordan finally goes berserk against Russell and even chest bumps him. Russell calls Jordan a lap dog and tells her to keep eating cookie dough to get fat and to keep twirling her hair. Jeff starts talking smack over Russell. Russell brings up technotronics again and Jeff tells Russell to get new material.

Kevin's just happy that they made it to finale night. Jordan and Natalie can't believe it. They say they don't talk to each other. Kevin wishes best of luck to everyone. They all hug each other and Kevin says that they're all going to scratch each other's eyes out. Now final diary room statements. Stay tuned to CBS as a two-hour episode of Big Brother airs, starting at 9pm EST. The winner will be crowned!

End.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB11 Final Show, Live Updates
« Reply #1836 on: September 15, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
Tonight's FINALE SHOW updates and discussion starts right HERE!!

The LIVE STREAMING LINK to the show is completed!!

See y'all next year!!! :hearts:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:56:12 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #1837 on: September 15, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »
Standing by....3 minutes to showtime...
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1838 on: September 15, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »
I'm here to do some show updates. Voting for America's Choice is now over.

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1839 on: September 15, 2009, 08:00:05 PM »
America's Choice = ....Hmmm I wonder who, lol!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1840 on: September 15, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »
Let's Dance   :jam: :jam: :jam:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1841 on: September 15, 2009, 08:01:49 PM »
And here we go...

A summer of unexpected twist and unbelievable drama.

Huge Audience tongiht.

This season on Big Brother.....

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1842 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »
America's Choice = ....Hmmm I wonder who, lol!

Depends on who takes who to the finals.

And it's on. Julie states that for the first time in the history of the show, the final three have made it to finale night. Welcome to the two-hour finale of Big Brother. And the recap of the full season begins.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1843 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
recap of the show from the beginning
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1844 on: September 15, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »
more seating for the finale audience

lots of signs...I even saw a Nat sign...must have been family  :lol: :lol:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1845 on: September 15, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »
To chimas self destruction

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1846 on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:59 PM »
more seating for the finale audience

lots of signs...I even saw a Nat sign...must have been family  :lol: :lol:

:funny: :funny:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1847 on: September 15, 2009, 08:06:22 PM »
Jeff believes the lie and evicts Russell

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1848 on: September 15, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »
get em jordan!!  :wohoo: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1849 on: September 15, 2009, 08:08:27 PM »
Credits roll like the opening episode. Everyone appears and is in color.