Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB11 Final Show, Live Updates

<< < (461/462) > >>

KitKat:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:33:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: hdkitkat on September 15, 2009, 10:29:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:24:27 PM ---BYE EVERYONE!!!!  :waves:   HOWIE. LMK, LM3, KCPHILLY.. BBJUNKY.. THUNDER, CT ,MANDOLI I'LL BE WITH YOU IN THE BY,  KK YOU AIN'T OUT OF HOT WATER WITH ME YET!! :ugot  :lol:

:hearts: love  to all my  fellow updaters.. peach, TL, puddin :whips  queeny, peep, howie.. cbssoapfreak nuala and anyone else i left out due to my overloaded excited mind! :jumpy:  :waves: 

--- End quote ---
Bye everyone see you next time  :waves: thanks for everything  :hugs:

Ugot I will see you on the BY feeds and hot water hmmmm sounds tempting ..jacuzzi I hope  :yess:  :lol:

--- End quote ---

KK you should know better than to get me started!!  :flirt:

--- End quote ---
We have to be good  :funny: remember we promised TL no funny stuff tonight  :funny: she is hiding with that damn saber anyway  :lol:

ugot2bekidinmeny:

--- Quote from: hdkitkat on September 15, 2009, 10:37:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:33:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: hdkitkat on September 15, 2009, 10:29:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:24:27 PM ---BYE EVERYONE!!!!  :waves:   HOWIE. LMK, LM3, KCPHILLY.. BBJUNKY.. THUNDER, CT ,MANDOLI I'LL BE WITH YOU IN THE BY,  KK YOU AIN'T OUT OF HOT WATER WITH ME YET!! :ugot  :lol:

:hearts: love  to all my  fellow updaters.. peach, TL, puddin :whips  queeny, peep, howie.. cbssoapfreak nuala and anyone else i left out due to my overloaded excited mind! :jumpy:  :waves: 

--- End quote ---
Bye everyone see you next time  :waves: thanks for everything  :hugs:

Ugot I will see you on the BY feeds and hot water hmmmm sounds tempting ..jacuzzi I hope  :yess:  :lol:

--- End quote ---

KK you should know better than to get me started!!  :flirt:

--- End quote ---
We have to be good  :funny: remember we promised TL no funny stuff tonight  :funny: she is hiding with that damn saber anyway  :lol:

--- End quote ---

who promised?? :lol3:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:42:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: hdkitkat on September 15, 2009, 10:37:36 PM ---We have to be good  :funny: remember we promised TL no funny stuff tonight  :funny: she is hiding with that damn saber anyway  :lol:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was just waiting............ :vader:  }:>

ugot2bekidinmeny:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 15, 2009, 11:21:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 15, 2009, 10:42:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: hdkitkat on September 15, 2009, 10:37:36 PM ---We have to be good  :funny: remember we promised TL no funny stuff tonight  :funny: she is hiding with that damn saber anyway  :lol:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was just waiting............ :vader:  }:>

--- End quote ---

:lol3:  i'm still here KK !! :neener:

KitKat:
 :funny: she got you thats strike 3 ugot  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page