Author Topic: My Dream For The Amazing Race 15  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Masterly

• RFF Newbie
My Dream For The Amazing Race 15
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:30:46 AM »
Here is my dream for TAR15 (It must be golden):
Leg1: Dallas, Texas – Asuncion, Paraguay (The start of the race is on a very large farm)
Leg2: Mombasa, Kenya (Safari!)
Leg3: Cairo, Egypt (They’ve been here before, but I rather see Egypt again than India, Thailand, and China)
Leg4: Copenhagen, Denmark (They never been here!)
Leg5: Prague, Czech Republic
Leg6: Vatican City, Rome
(Leg 4-6, they will not travel by airports but through trains)
Leg7: Jerusalem, Israel (With the clue saying: fly to the holy city! They need to figure out that Jerusalem is the holy city!)
Leg8: Damascus, Syria (They will travel to Israel to Syria not by airports or trains but by traveling to the deserts.)
Leg9: Kathmandu, Nepal (With the view of Mt. Everest but not actually going to the top of it!)
Leg10: Sydney, Australia
Leg11: Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Not on the capital city itself! But through its green jungles)
Leg12: Wewak, Papua New Guinea (Water race just like in El Nido, Palawan)
Leg13: Las Vegas, Nevada (The final pitstop is in the desert)

Leg1: 12-11
Leg2: 11-10
Leg3: 10-9
Leg4: 9-8, Fast Forward, Yield
Leg5: 8-8, Fast Forward, Non-Elimination Point
Leg6: 8-7, Speed Bump, U-Turn
Leg7: 7-6
Leg8: 6-6, Fast Forward, U-Turn, Non-Elimination Point
Leg9: 6-5, Speed Bump
Leg10: 5-4, Fast Forward, Yield
Leg11: 4-3
Leg12: 3-2
Leg13: 2

Notes:
1. There are 4 fast forwards and the team can use it twice in the race, however, u turn and yields can only use once in the race. (I don’t care whether you hate the u turn and yields, but for me personally, it gives spice in the race!)
2. Legs 1-3 and Legs 11-13 have no twist at all because I believe that putting twists in the first legs and last legs is the biggest mistake that the creator did on the show. By not putting any twists in Legs 1-3 and Legs 11-13 will give justice to the strong racers. (Ex. The only reason Eric and Danielle won TAR11, is because of the luck given by putting twists in the last legs. In TAR11, there are 2 non-elimination points in the last leg which is unfair giving injustice to Dustin and Kandace, Charla and Mirna, and the alpha male gay team).
3. However, on Leg 12 will give a justifiable twist in the race by eliminating the last team. Meaning, there will only be 2 teams in the final leg (Leg 13) of the race. The reason for that is I end up watching 2 racers who battle head to head in the last leg than the 3rd team who just gives additional editing time. With the final 2 in the last leg, there will be no more Bama’s, or Eric and Danielle (who just got the 1st place finish because of the gossip challenge), or even Kelly and Jamie (who just got the 2nd place finish because of the deaf guy helping them).
4. The last episode will be 1 ½ hours in order to show Leg 12 and Leg 13 making it a total of 12 episodes.
5. And lastly, I hate China, India, and Thailand (no more on these 3 countries), they need not to travel on any of these countries anymore after another 10 more seasons of the race.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
Re: My Dream For The Amazing Race 15
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:21:16 PM »
Umm. Sorry to break your dream but don't you think it is highly unlikely to visit the middle east especially near Isreal??
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »
preparing the tazer! :taze
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »
:angel:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
:welcome: Masterly!! Have fun here!

You can also read more wishlists here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15213.0.html

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »
Umm. Sorry to break your dream but don't you think it is highly unlikely to visit the middle east especially near Isreal??

Well it is a dream! It doesn't have to be realistic. :lol:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis