Author Topic: BIG BROTHER Twitter® Pages: Ongoing Updates  (Read 15302 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BIG BROTHER Twitter® Pages: Ongoing Updates
« on: July 08, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
07.08.2009CBS's SUMMER HIT "BIG BROTHER" RETURNS ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, PREMIERING THURSDAY, JULY 9
"BIG BROTHER" TO KEEP VIEWERS' EYES ON-AIR (CBS), ONLINE (CBS.COM, REALNETWORKS® AND THE CBS AUDIENCE NETWORK), ON MOBILE (CBS MOBILE) AND ON CABLE (SHOWTIME)

"BIG BROTHER" Premieres Thursday, July 9,

With One-Hour Episodes to Air Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (Live) on CBS

For the First Time, "BIG BROTHER" Debuts Two Twitter® Pages,

"BIG BROTHER SCOOP" and "BIG BROTHER HOH"

"Inside Dish with Ross Mathews" will Launch His Weekly "BIG BROTHER" Segments at TheInsider.com beginning Friday, July 10

Redesigned and Relaunched "BIG BROTHER" Site on CBS.com;

Includes New "Big Brother" Fantasy League

CBS and RealNetworks® Join Forces for Another Season of Exclusive 24/7 "BIG BROTHER" Live Internet Feeds, Available Through CBS.com and SuperPass

The CBS Audience Network to Offer Full-Length "BIG BROTHER" Episodes and Highlight Clips Online

The CBS Mobile Channel Will Simulcast Episodes of "BIG BROTHER" Live And Launch An All-New Mobile Game

CBS and Showtime Partner Again to Bring Viewers Three Hours of Live Nightly Action from Inside the "BIG BROTHER" House

The 11th season of BIG BROTHER gets underway with an expanded multi-platform presence which will include presentations of the series on-air (CBS Television), online (RealNetworks, a redesigned CBS.com, the CBS Audience Network, Twitter and "Inside Dish with Ross Mathews at TheInsider.com), on the phone (CBS Mobile) and on cable (SHOWTIME), when BIG BROTHER premieres Thursday, July 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

CBS's BIG BROTHER multi-platform initiative includes the following elements:

"BIG BROTHER" on THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK:

•BIG BROTHER returns for its 11th installment on Thursday, July 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.  Following the premiere, BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly, beginning Sunday, July 12  (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesday, July 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the LIVE eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, beginning Thursday, July 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).

"BIG BROTHER" ONLINE:

•For the first time, CBS has launched a Twitter® experience to keep BIG BROTHER fans and viewers "in the know" with daily updates from a production insider.  "BigBrotherScoop" (www.Twitter.com/BigBrotherScoop) will provide exclusive updates as things happen in real time.  

•On Friday, July 10, a second Twitter page will serve as a perk for each week's Head Of Household.  "BigBrotherHoH" (www.Twitter.com/BigBrotherHoH) will give that week's Head Of Household the opportunity to tweet daily messages directly to viewers and fans.  To obtain instant updates for all your favorite CBS Stars, go to www.CBS.com/Twitter.

•On Friday, July 10, "Inside Dish with Ross Mathews" will launch with weekly BIG BROTHER segments at http://www.theinsider.com/.  Ross Mathews will also conduct weekly chats with the latest evicted House Guest beginning Friday, July 24.

•Official BIG BROTHER Web site redesigned and relaunched on CBS.com (www.cbs.com/bigbrother) to include:  

•More videos and photos than ever before where fans can catch up on prior episodes and be primed for upcoming shows.

•The new video player is 30% bigger and loads 50% faster and includes an innovative thumbnail navigation for easy access to prior episodes and clips.

•New Interact section where fans can go to find the latest community conversations, participate in the most recent polls, watch and vote for their favorite moments of the season and connect with other BIG BROTHER fans.

•More content, including summaries of all the events that happen during each televised broadcast; descriptions of the week's challenges; voting history pages; photo galleries; and House Guest section with complete profiles.

•New this season is the BIG BROTHER Fantasy League (http://www.cbs.com/bbfantasy), an online contest that lets fans compete for the chance to win the grand prize of $1,000 while they follow the on-air broadcast to see which BIG BROTHER contestant will make it to the end.  Each week, BIG BROTHER fans choose two active BIG BROTHER contestants to be on their team. Players accrue points based on their ability to predict their team members' actions and outcome of events.

•"HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD BLOG AND PHOTO GALLERY" returns for its fourth season, in which fans will be able to hear straight from the Head of Household about life in the BIG BROTHER house, what it's like to be under the constant gaze of dozens of cameras and watched live on the Internet 24/7.  www.CBS.com/bigbrother will also feature photos taken inside the house by the weekly HOH (Head of Household).

Additional BIG BROTHER online elements include:

•·        Full-length episodes, highlight clips and other content from BIG BROTHER will be available across the vast CBS Audience Network, allowing a community of fans to watch the programs online and incorporate clips into their blogs, wikis, widgets and interact and discuss BIG BROTHER on message boards.  The CBS Audience Network consists of dozens of distribution partners including AOL, MSN, Yahoo, Fancast, Joost, Bebo, Sling Media, Windows Media Center, IMDb, Sony Bravia, TVGuide and Veoh, as well as websites from CBS's 29 owned television, 144 radio and up to 183 affiliated stations.  

•CBS and RealNetworks®, Inc., join forces for the ninth straight cycle to provide exclusive All Access live streaming video from inside the BIG BROTHER house.  The webcast coverage debuts immediately following the Thursday, July 9 premiere and will be accessible through the official BIG BROTHER Web site at CBS.com and through Real's SuperPass subscription service at www.real.com/bigbrother.

•The entire three-month live All Access Internet feed of BIG BROTHER will be available through SuperPass.  Subscribers to the All Access video stream can watch any one of four live camera feeds from inside the BIG BROTHER house or catch all of the action at once with a new, enhanced quad-cam view which allows fans to see four different video feeds simultaneously. Subscribers will also have access to an exclusive, subscribers-only webchat that will allow fans from across the country to converse about what they see live on the feeds. And, for the first time, subscribers will have full access to the feed archives so they can go back and watch any moment they may have missed. (As in past years, to preserve the drama for BIG BROTHER television viewers, CBS may block or delay the webcast for a limited number of real-time and other events that transpire in the house.)

"BIG BROTHER" MOBILE:

•BIG BROTHER episodes will be simulcast on the CBS Mobile Channel, presented on FloTV's mobile TV service.  

•Viewers will be able to interact and influence the show through SMS text messaging via their mobile phones.

•All-new element this season is BIG BROTHER Mobile Game, which consumers can download and play a simulation game where they compete in the BIG BROTHER house as one of the past houseguests, playing various mini games for Head of Household, Power of Veto and for food.  

•CBS will provide BIG BROTHER video clips and photo galleries from the BIG BROTHER show page of the CBS Mobile Web site (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/rsribnyj/Local%20Settings/user/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK102/www.cbs.com), TV.com application and on major carriers.

"BIG BROTHER" on CABLE:

•CBS and Showtime will partner again to present "BIG BROTHER: After Dark," a live look inside the Big Brother house during the late-night hours.  "BIG BROTHER: After Dark" will feature a feed from the BIG BROTHER house for three hours (12:00-3:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT), seven days a week, on the cable network's "SHO2" channel beginning Thursday, July 9 .  

BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with over 52 cameras and microphones, recording their every move, 24 hours-a-day.  Each week, the House Guests will vote someone out of the house.  At the end, the last remaining House Guest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.  

For this installment, we ask the question, "What group did you fit into in high school?"  That is the question 12 strangers will face on the season premiere. 12 strangers will move into the BIG BROTHER house and learn that they'll be 'kickin it old school' this summer - high school to be exact.  The House Guests will be shocked to learn that they will be playing the game in one of four familiar high school cliques - popular, athletes, brainiacs and off-beats.  They will compete for food, safety from eviction and luxury prizes as part of their clique.

They will also be surprised to discover that a mystery 13th House Guest is coming to BIG BROTHER to join the game and give an advantage to one of the cliques.

In addition, the BIG BROTHER House Guests will live and compete in a house that has been transformed into a mean, green, eco-friendly living machine.  For the first time, the House Guests will be made fully aware of the amount of waste they create, and will be required to sort, recycle and place all food items in an outdoor manual compost center, as well as an indoor automatic composter.  

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan and Scott Einziger in association with Endemol U.S.A.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:10:23 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: For the First Time, "BIG BROTHER" Debuts Two Twitter® Pages
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »
wow awsome news!!! i was fllowing them on twitter and did not no it lol..i clicked on the links u had up and it said u r allready fowlling omg. i am obssseeesseed.....now i have to fuger out the mobile phone thing i have unlimeted intenet..crossing fingers..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
My latest obsession with Twitter has now gotten to the point where I downloaded TweetDeck. I'm now following both on Twitter and will probably have TweetDeck up at all times. So I'm going to get nonstop updates on the show at all hours of the day. I don't think I feel guilty at all.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »
BigBrotherScoop via twitter

On move-in night, Natalie only drank non-alcoholic sparkling cider!21 minutes ago from web
      The winners of the first BB11 competition lasted 45m 57s!!!about 3 hours ago from web
      Even with the help of pulleys, the HGs held up 62% of their body weight!!about 3 hours ago from web
      Actually, it hurts EVEN more than it looks!!!about 3 hours ago from web
      Each Memory Wall photo is its own video monitor!about 3 hours ago from web

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »
That game rig is 22ft high and 64ft wide and took 3 days to set up... It had to be taken down in just a couple of hours!!

Written this hour, in regards to the endurance HOH competition.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:48 AM »
Jessie's tweeting.

Coming from the Big Brother House Jessie "Young Gunz" will be giving you the play by play on whats hott and ALL THE DIRT up in this piece.

First ever Big Bro HOH to ever tweet to the peeps!

Big Bro sayz this s only one way jose...too bad

Oh, look... Ego's kicking in...

First off!?! IM BACK WHATCHU THINK ABOUT THAT!!!

And he thanks pretty much everyone.

I would like to give a shout out to all the friends, family, fans, and past house guests of mine and of course other respected seasons.

(also just to give a heads up to all... I am NOT an english major... I know I am horrible @ spelling!!)

500,000k money in the banKKK!!! Now to the nitty griddy, coming in as the first HOH the bitter-sweet consequences follow,

Getting the ego here...

granted not having to worry about food to support my 200lb frame 18.5" Guns! But also having to come up with the...

two competitors to place up on the block. Making it sleepless nights and as you might all guess makes for me being tired. HAHA!!

Don't worry as does BB have some surprises for us INSIDE the house... I have some surprises for everyone when the time comes too!!!

To show its me when I step away from this twitter session and walk back into the house I'll give ya a "BERRRRRRRRRRRP!"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:06:19 AM by Mandoli »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 02:31:32 AM »
WHAT A JERK!!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 02:53:07 AM »
I think I groaned when I saw that he had typed out the measurements of his muscles. Someone's a little cocky, huh?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 01:19:29 AM »
It looks like Jessie's found his way back to Twitter.

Young Gunz back on the sweet tweet!! Trying to finish my sandwich

So much to do so much to DO, but wanted to say what I wanted to last night before my time was up

I guess it's a nightly thing around 11pm BB time.

letting all know about a life long dream which would be SWEEEEEET!!!!

Oh, dear God...

that I have been recently pursuing...in SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!!! For those that would like to see me in the WWE!!! Rally up!!!

HELL NO! :groan:

And closing with the ego.

Now have to talk to the camera. The young MAN is ALWAYS in demand!!! OUT
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:31:17 AM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
Here's Jessie hopping on again.

I am back, as expected things are heating up!!! Few actually realized how intense and personal things get so quickly.

I will CONTINUOUSLY strive for excellence in life and throughout the remainder of this game.

Glad that the power is in the hands of the Athletes! Where I believe it needs to staY!!

Does he not realize that there was an Athlete on Athlete blow-up earlier?

More shout-outs.

Want to give another shout out to everyone near and dear to me! Budder! What are you doing kid!?! BG! Along w/Flap Jack!

Love my mom and dad, all the new Florida beach buddies, and of course ALL MY FANS!!!! OHHHH YEAHHHH BERRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!

I WILL make this summer better than the last if is my demise! With every intention of making it to the 500,000K

Back to his fantasy of making it in the WWE...

Only thing I'm worried about is my Ring name hows this...MR. PEC-tacular!!! AHHHH THEN the crowd goes wild yeah I know its fresh!

This concludes our time for right now I'll be walking out the DR and screaming out a BUNZZZZZIIIIIIIII!!!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 03:36:12 PM by Mandoli »

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BIG BROTHER Twitter® Pages: Ongoing Updates
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
I keep hearing that the HGs don't like Jessie but I won't give into the spoilers.  B:)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 11:56:40 PM »
Here's something you didn't know about the night of the Have and Have Not competition. From the page "BigBrotherScoop":

Wish we'd had time to show how crazy the HGs got before the Have & Have Not Comp when they found out they all had to pack their bags!

They freaked out!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 01:57:54 AM »
Jessie's back. Took him a while to get on for tonight.

Hello!?! Well a complete week inside the big brother house season 11!!! Days feel like those of a Vegas Vacation. Everyday here is doubled..

(Vegas) staying out all night...sleeping for a few hrs..then making your way down to the pool to mingle

and find out where...to go out the next night. A weekend in Vegas almost feels like 4-5 days due to lack of sleep!!!

Inside the BB house same thing

feels like I've been here for 2 weeks!!! But loving every minute of this AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!!!! I cant thank everyone enough!

To the viewers -- like 'em or hate 'em...

Hopefully the loyal fans of BB are happy campers I'm back inside the house...HAHA! and for those that aren't...I'm sorry.. BUT..

"I LOVE SOME MORE ME, DOING ME!!!" (T.O.) Hopefully my fan sites are on and popping be sure to check them out!

As much as I hate TO (and the entire NFL), Jessie's officially getting on my nerves. Again.

Individual shout-outs. To former houseguests.

Thank you to the lovely ladies, along w/Dann and Steven. W/my myspace pages too!!! Thank you Bunky for the support and Nick S. Michelle BB10

Today was also the Veto Meeting...it was one for the ages! Or was it!?! BB11 Season So Nice they Named us first...TWICE!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!

Love all my family, Friends, New and Old Fans! You guys are the Best BB is the BOMB!!! you stay classy my fellow twitters!!

And here's the ego closing out this session.

In closing, I'll give you a rip the shirt off helicopter when I step outside the DR!!! Mr. PEC-tacular...OVER-N-OUT!!! until next time..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 02:13:12 AM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
Someone must have used the wrong account for this one... :duno:

Be sure to follow @bigbrotherscoop for the latest inside scoop from #BB11 production!

Granted, I don't think the HOH would be using the HOH account to post this kind of thing.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »
About the Veto challenge...

The veto competition took 8 hours to set up in the BB backyard!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »
You snuck in on me, Jessie.

Wow Today was crazy...there was a band playing, monkeys swinging from the walls, crazy unpredictable events throughout the entire day.

Wait no no... that was my dream sorry. I continued to train for my dream of becoming a part of the Sports Entertainment world..

Dude, today did include unpredictable events. Are you sure what you did was a dream?

Don't know if any to all of the fans have noticed I actually reached 206lbs. over the course of the year my heaviest ever!!!

Although right now sitting between 190-195lbs @ 5'9". With the Young Gunz being 18.2" 19" when PumPed!!! Crazy I know!!! ALL NATURAL

I don't want to know your muscle measurements. :groan:

In the Sports Entertainment world I believe I could play a vital role and contribute with my "Elite Physique" if you will...

also bring to the table my overzealous personality, leading by EXAMPLE that it is possible to have a Appealing Natural Physique

Through polygraph and urinalysis tested numerous times through the WNBF World Natural Bodybuilding Federation the most prestigious World..

but Bodybuilders alike, Fitness models, along with being successful enough to grace a Cover of a National magazine too!!! And of COURSE the

BIG CHEESE Being on our Beloved all time favorite TV Show BIG BROTHER... back-to-back seasons 10/11!!!

of the fans in the WWE...would be a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With more moves to come from inside the house watch the feeds!!

Speaking of that "dream" you had earlier today...

Lydia and I were talking this afternoon before a nap and she wanted to team up with the Athletes although..

She needed to pass initiation test which was whether we could both take a nap together. Verdict is in were golden!!!

I'm sure you thought the "nap" was golden...

Only one girl inside the house.. I might possibly... have a soft spot for...I'll leave it at that..

If you took the time to read this, thank you, send love to all my family, friends, and fans, I keep you in all my prayers! GOD BLESS!!!

You're freaking me out now, dude.

Haha now I will strip to my posing trunks and pose my way to the HOH room likka robot! well then sprint cuz ppl w/b like what the HECK!?!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:15:11 PM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 01:54:37 AM »
In regards to the zit-popping Veto competition...

There were 46 zits to pop during the veto competition!

204 letters were inside all the zits!

It took only 4 hours to clean up the whole mess following the veto competition.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 01:09:23 AM »
Ronnie has hit Twitter.

Hey, it's Ronnie the HGIC (Head Geek In Charge)!! I cant believe all of the drama that has gone down already this week.

I want to say hello to my friends and family. I love and miss all of you so much!!! I can't believe I am in the BB house living my dream!!

This man is going to take forever typing up his updates. (:;)

Oh, wait. Maybe not.

Shell - I miss you like CRAZY!!! You never know how much someone truly means to you until they are not around anymore...

I will end with this - PSHS 4N6 Rules.... we don't just forensicate....we DOMINATE!!!

Someone want to clue me in on what this means?

It sounds like he knows who he wants to see leave.

P.S. I am a rather unpredictable person and I promise if I have my way this house will be upside down before the week is over.

When I get out of the Diary Room I am going straight to my HoH room to play games with my modeling clay!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 01:26:17 AM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »
It's been a while, Ronnie.

Hey, it's me... Ronnie !!!! Wow this game is really turning out to be more difficult than I thought it would be.

I am so absolutely grateful for this once in a lifetime experience!! I hope all of America is enjoying watching the show.

Hopefully everything that I have planned will work out well this week. If not, then I will have to roll the dice on the next HoH.

Yeah, good luck trying.

Playing this game is WAY more difficult than playing any video game...EVER!!

In a video game you have control over so many aspects, whereas in this game you can only control yourself.

I would have to say that it is much easier to slay a cartoon dragon than evict a real person... Unless it is Russell!

I bet everyone with feeds is probably wondering why the hell you didn't put him up in the Veto meeting. He could have been gone this week...

I am cherishing every second I have in this house. This has been a dream of mine for a long time!

The BB game is unique. It incorporates the strategy elements of chess, the bluff skills of poker, and the creativity of an RPG. I love it !

I just hope and pray that my friends and family are proud of me. I am trying to do the best I can under this difficult situation.

There are some people in here I would love to stay friends with possibly. However it is still a game to me.

As you will soon see, hint hint, I definitely am not afraid to put personal feelings aside in my strategy!

LOL!!

Bringing out the online chat.

My t-shirts are special to me. I am a wacky crazy guy and a tad unpredictable. I still have a few you guys havent seen yet!! >8-)

I think the little faces may be worse.

The Bomont High School Athletics shirt is a very special gift to me. The entire administration and student body of PSHS are amazing!

In closing, Shell you are my best friend and I will never take you for granted!! Ok..I am leaving DR and I am going to do a booty shake !!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 07:54:45 PM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »
Here's how much money the Big Brother Mint had in it...

FYI - there was over $50 thousand dollars in change in the BB Backyard for the Veto Comp!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
A couple of little bits of information in regards to before the show.

40min before the Live Show, trying to escape a rouge butterfly, Natalie leapt fully clothed into the pool!!

Ronnie continued hiding out in the HOH room for almost 2 ˝ days!

I should be back here later tonight getting sick over the continuation of Jessie's ego getting stroked. B:)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 12:15:39 AM »
So... We meet again, Jessie.

HELLOOOOOO!!!! AGAIN BB Tweeters!!! Its Jessie the Super Star from BB10 regardless of what some may think...

Ego's getting stroked again. I can tell.

Please quit while you're ahead.

or SuperNatural, Mr. Pec-Tacular, Young Gunz is BACKKK!!!

Yes, it is I, again the HOH of the House, kinda doesnt feel right inside the house unless I'm in that room to be completely honest..

Having more fun than ever up in this house this year, plan on staying for a bit so hopefully all attempts at doing so are successful.

Not unless someone other than Ronnie gets HOH next week. Chances are, you're going home.

Granted I truly didnt want to exactly win HOH this week although I would have been kicking myself for not winning when I know I should have

If that would have been my down fall in the house I would of not of been able to live it down for the rest of my days.

But there would have been a few people that would have been happy to see you out Thursday.

So to my friends, family, and Fans!!! I know I know I shouldn't be drawing such a HUGE BILLBOARD SIGN ON MY BACK!!!

Oh, too late. You already did.

But again what is done is done, I have people in mind to put up and with that I'm trying to think two to three moves ahead as best as I can!

Two to three moves too many, I think.

More fun is yet to come, stay tuned hope you have enjoyed the season thus far, fans from last year, new ones from this year, THANK YOU ALL!

Wishing all the best God Bless, Jessie Love you Mom, Dad, Fam, Friends, and Fans!!!

When I walk up out of the DR I'll give you fans the shooter! ;*)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:36:06 AM by Mandoli »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 11:42:31 AM »

LOL...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »

LOL...

Their tweets plus my snark commentary. I'm going to give all of the HOHs hell this summer. :knuckles:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 12:24:11 AM »
Some information in regards to the Veto competition and other trivia you probably don't already know...

In the Flying Pigs Veto Comp, Casey threw away two 7s, an 8 and a 9 while trying to find prizes!

Special Pigs are used in France to sniff out underground truffles, which are a type of edible fungus, like a mushroom