General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

WAREHOUSE 13 on SyFy Channel

<< < (2/4) > >>

Samson.Real5:
I'm an ass

Boingo:
^^ ...yes you are!  :res:

OK, back to business.... tonights mystery object was a "magic overcoat".. or some such thing... allows the wearer to walk through walls..   :lol:  and then there were 4 something-or-other artsy thingies.. with magic powers... very spooky...  :colors  and then the show was over...  :yess:  looks like "psycho girl" gets recruited as a regular warehouse team member for future shows...  B:) B:) B:) 

Boingo:
Episode 6 - tonights show was quite shocking...get it...shocking...  ;)  ...oh, I crack myself up sometimes...   :lol:   the mystery artifact was some silly electric spine or some such nonsense... I guess the writers ran out of good ideas...  :groan:

Anyway, we get a little bit of foreboding when elderly retired warehouse agent lady tells young upstart agent lady to "get out while you can"... *cue foreboding music*   :res:
...won't even mention how annoying "psycho girl" was back at the warehouse...  (:;)

Boingo:
Episode 7 - tonight's secret artifact was the magic "Samurai sword of invisibility".  Not a bad story line with the addition of a new "villan" (which may be returning in future episodes) and his "implosion grenades".   :lol:

Agent woman starts having second thoughts about staying with Warehouse 13 (subtle "red shirt" reference), and we learn of Arite's checkered past, while "psycho girl" was nowhere to be found (thank you lord).  :funny:

According to the SyFy schedule (and a few quick calculations), I figure the final episode of this season will be on-or-about 9/22.  ;D

Boingo:
Episode 8 - Tonight's mystery artifact was the Studio 54 disco ball   :colors   :lol:  ... OK, not really, it was some lame magic poker chip or some such nonsense which allows the owner to see the future.   :snicker:  Then there was some mirror and dico ball sub plot... yada yada yada...  which got resolved 2 minutes before the end of the show.   :funny:  Not much plot but enough eye candy to keep the show interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version