Author Topic: This Lurker Just Signed Up For Forums & Feeds!  (Read 8732 times)

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
This Lurker Just Signed Up For Forums & Feeds!
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »
Hey guys, I have been listening to the podcasts for quite a while, and I decided to take the plunge and sign up for the forums and the feeds through this site since I have enjoyed the podcasts for so long.

I do have a question.  Since this is my first time on the feeds, what are the best times during the day to watch, and why?  I don't have time to watch all day unfortunately.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: This Lurker Just Signed Up For Forums & Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »
Hey WELCOME! Glad you enjoyed me talking so much on the podcast you decided to join! HAHA

The best time for the feeds is almost anytime actually. The evenings are fun, the afternoons are good times, I know those "pros" at watching the feeds will probably have different opinions, but almost anytime is a great time to watch the feeds!!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »
Well, since I live on the east coast the best time is usually between 9 pm - 6 am .... which kind of sucks as I don't want to be a zombie all summer so a lot of the times I have to miss really funny fights or stuff....But the new flash back button on the live feeds that I just tested out is awesome!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:15 PM »
 :welcome2:  crgraham32!!  It's hard to say right now when the best time will be because we don't know when most or all of the house guests will be the most active and when they will sleep.  For example, the season Evel Dick was in there, A LOT happened very, very late at night and lasted until the morning.  But, on one of the seasons, they all went to bed fairly early and so they were up early in the morning.
It's a lot of fun to watch when there are endurance comps that start during the show and continue on after the show and are no longer shown on TV.  I hope you enjoy the forum and the feeds! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »
Hey guys, I have been listening to the podcasts for quite a while, and I decided to take the plunge and sign up for the forums and the feeds through this site since I have enjoyed the podcasts for so long.

I do have a question.  Since this is my first time on the feeds, what are the best times during the day to watch, and why?  I don't have time to watch all day unfortunately.
Welcome to the forum crgraham! the cool thing with the new realplayer features, or so they claim, are that we could go back in time to watch parts of the feeds that you might have missed so I'd say keep track of our livefeed updates then you will know approx what time you want to go back in if theres something you want  to see.
Like they said above, all times are good times but mostly the action happens at 12am East time ( thats where I live) ..when BB allows them some booze. Usually thats when all hell breaks loose.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »
Afternoons by the pool

After dinner around 9 their time

late night in the BackYard

:welcome:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »
The new SuperPass Features are up!!!

JULY 15th, 2008. Beginning at about 12:50 AM is the beginning of the puppet show from Season 10.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 10:30:46 PM »
Oh going to check it out! thanks cr!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 10:31:38 PM »
Just noticed Rob put the feed links at the top of the forum! Thanks Rob!

test

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »
Hey WELCOME! Glad you enjoyed me talking so much on the podcast you decided to join! HAHA

The best time for the feeds is almost anytime actually. The evenings are fun, the afternoons are good times, I know those "pros" at watching the feeds will probably have different opinions, but almost anytime is a great time to watch the feeds!!

Thanks Rob.  The podcast is a lot of fun!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 09:43:16 AM »
Hi cgraham!

Glad you joined RFF! Yeah, the real action happens at night. When you start updating for puddin, you can sign up for the hours you feel the most comfortable. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »
 :waves:   cgraham     If you would like to update the feeds that would be great, but you don't have to sign up for any certain time of day.

Welcome to Reality Fan Forum!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline crgraham32

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 10:23:37 AM »
Thanks guys.  I think I am going to just watch the feeds to start out with.  I am sure as I go along I will be hooked and end up doing the updates as well!  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »
Thanks guys.  I think I am going to just watch the feeds to start out with.  I am sure as I go along I will be hooked and end up doing the updates as well!  ;D
We don't want anyone to think that they are obligated to do updates ... we don't want to scare anyone off  :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »
BOOOOOOO!!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »
just tell them u r deslixc and they will turn u down lol. i have had the feeds sence bb3,  b warned it is very additing, (i realy am deslixc) some one on here said kiss u r loved ones good by and stock up the fridge.. u will b hooked , and ps i found this fourm trew the pod cast allso this is a great forum, love it tytyty :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »
just tell them u r deslixc and they will turn u down lol. i have had the feeds sence bb3,  b warned it is very additing, (i realy am deslixc) some one on here said kiss u r loved ones good by and stock up the fridge.. u will b hooked , and ps i found this fourm trew the pod cast allso this is a great forum, love it tytyty :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Wish I thought of an excuse of some sort when Rob first asked me to update tory. And tory you are a riot  :lol:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,662.msg8853.html#msg8853
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 04:49:20 PM by puddin »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »
ty puddin and u r awsome!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »
We don't want anyone to think that they are obligated to do updates ... we don't want to scare anyone off  :lol:
cgraham, this is what puddin told me before bb8 and the next thing I knew, I was updating through BB10. :lol:

No seriously, I keed about the updating thing. You do it only if you want to. But when puddin sends you the PM, all you have to do is blink once and puddin will know you're ready. :funny: :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »
cgraham, this is what puddin told me before bb8 and the next thing I knew, I was updating through BB10. :lol:

No seriously, I keed about the updating thing. You do it only if you want to. But when puddin sends you the PM, all you have to do is blink once and puddin will know you're ready. :funny: :funny: :funny:
   :hides

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »
You know I love you, darling. This is my way to say I'll miss you and all the updaters when the show starts.
Just here to visit.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »
I just signed up for the feeds as well.  This is my first year with feeds as I now work from home, so can watch and work!  I'll just be watching during the work day since I don't want to end up divorced because of Big Brother!   :lol:

Nuala

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »
Welcome crgraham and yecal.  It is great to have new peeps on the forum.