Author Topic: BB 11: Laura Crosby, 21  (Read 11580 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
BB 11: Laura Crosby, 21
« on: July 01, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »

LAURA

Biography
This 21-year-old bikini model knows how attractive she is and uses it to her every advantage. Laura is very active and enjoys working out, cheerleading, kickboxing, running and gymnastics. She feels that her determination and sassy, outgoing attitude will get her far in the game.

She finds her work as a model rewarding due to the fact that she is able to meet fascinating people, has received crazy gift offers and has been able to travel to amazing places for free. This work has resulted in her appearance in several tanning product advertisements and gave her the opportunity to win the 2008 Planet Beach Title (a pageant) where she also competed in the World Finals.

She enjoys going out at least once a weekend. She doesn't feel that she is extremely temperamental but, once while out and about, she went toe-to-toe with a woman who gave her a nasty attitude. She can’t stand when people attempt to make her feel inferior.

While in the house, she plans to live in her bikini (which will surely show off a lower back tattoo that she refers to as her "Tramp Stamp") and feels that her body will be her secret weapon. For her, the hardest part of being confined in the house will be abstaining from sex.

Unafraid to hurt feelings, lie or manipulate in order to win, she feels that her advantage is that she is a genuine BIG BROTHER fan who truly knows how to play the game -- she can even name the Head of Household winners from every season.

Laura’s birth date is December 21, 1987.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:05:32 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Nuala

Re: BB 11: LAURA
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »
Oh Lawd not another Jen.  Can I puke now?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
 :yess:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »
Oh Lawd not another Jen.  Can I puke now?

haha u said oh lawd...too funny but she does look like another Jen. I did read that she is a Big Brother fan and knows how to play the game. I think she will just be playing with the guys and using her body to stay in the game.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: BB 11: Laura Crosby, 21
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »
So she wants to live in her bikini.  She just reminds me of one of the girls from Rock of Love that doesn't know how to wear real clothing.  Hopefully this girl has somewhat of a brain or we're in for a long season...

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 02:40:22 PM »
So she wants to live in her bikini.  She just reminds me of one of the girls from Rock of Love that doesn't know how to wear real clothing.  Hopefully this girl has somewhat of a brain or we're in for a long season...

It's hard to say if she will. I did not think Jen Johnson would have a brain and she actually did well in the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »
from CBS

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 10:41:48 AM »
I like her more after the premiere and I can really warm up to her. She doesn't seem like another Jen at all but I did like Jen too cause she stuck up for what she believed in. =)

Offline tvfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 05:17:28 PM »
Big Brother 11 - Meet Braden & Laura!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSz09B5iDas

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 07:50:21 PM »
Laura can really get far and she knows the game. She is so not another Jen at all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »