Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 281998 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1250 on: August 04, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »
 :waves: ugot2 I saw the same, no shove.  Her hand on his shoulder.  Then with the chest bump--that was Ronnie walking into Kevin.  :'(
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1251 on: August 04, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »
They woke these guys up 3 hours ago- what for?   :res:

So those of us who pay for the feeds can watch them sleep.  I wish they wouldn't keep the camera on pea brain though. 

ONE good thing, it gives you tremendous updaters a break.  Kudos to you all.  :ty

Thank You Thank You  :thankyou:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1252 on: August 04, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
:waves: ugot2 I saw the same, no shove.  Her hand on his shoulder.  Then with the chest bump--that was Ronnie walking into Kevin.  :'(

oh yeah rat definanitly  did that on purpose! LOL love the 3 ft rule for everyone in the house!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1253 on: August 04, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »
 :waves: I am still cracking up - the memory of last night's BBAD has kept me entertained all day.  :jumpy:

Two things I noticed last night - 1. Chima was definitely baiting Russ to try to get him to hit her. Earlier up in the hOH she was screaming in his face daring  him to hit her. 2. Michelle told Russ about her PhD deliberately. After she told Russ, she mentioned to Jordan (when they were alone at the hot tub) that she told Russ something to test him. She said that it was something she told only to him to see how long it would take to get back to her, and which route it would take on its way back. That way she would know who he was talking to in secret, behind their backs, and if she could trust him.  :funny: I think I mentioned awhile back that I thought she could be a sleeper! Boy is she ever!  :yess: Girlfriend has a game plan and she is in full action mode! :wohoo: I think we are going to see a lot more excellent game play from her. She was in complete control while all that craziness was going down last nite.  :jam: I was thinking today how much more fun it would have been if Libra had been in the house with Chima!  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1254 on: August 04, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »
Warning!! :lol:  I'm going to make a new thread so save your post or make it quick!!

(Irish Lass threatened to harm me last year.. I'm not taking ANY chances!!)  ;)

Here is your new clean thread: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19714.new.html#new
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:46:31 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.