Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280142 times)

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1225 on: August 04, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
Chima stuck up for Michelle because she knows that Jessie and Natalie made up the lie about the green room and instead of outing THEM, she attacked Russell for personal reasons.  She has a vendetta against Russell because he turned down her flirtation attempts and took the heat off of Jessie and Turd.  Everyone noticed that the sissy liar ran to the back room and never came out.  I just hope that Jeff finally realizes that Russell does not deseve his trust.  I do think he will get the "power" and use it to evict Jessie because he was steamed that Jessie hid in the back room during all of this.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: August 04, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »
Wow what a crazy night!  Wonder what today will bring?  :colors

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1227 on: August 04, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »
I can definitely say last night was the best night of this season so far! I was really amazed at Kevin. Who would have thought? I honestly thought he was going to hit Ronnie. I'm glad he didn't but it looked that way though.

Despite everything, one thing has not changed...Ronnie is still toast on Thursday! It better stay that way.

I'm hoping Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Russell finally figure out how this all happened and pin it on Jessie & Natalie.

Today is the last day to vote for the Coup D' Etat. Keep voting for Jeff!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:31:19 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: August 04, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »
 :groan: I just heard on MSNBC that there were 4 earthquakes in southern Cal last night - strongest @ 6.9! They were so crazy in there that they didn't feel a thing! Last night's were felt as far away as Arizona! Last year's quake that shook the house was only 5.7 I think. The news said that the experts felt last night's quakes are a pre-cursor for a major quake - yikes! :ascared  I hope the BB house doesn't fall down on their heads. I wouldn't want to be up in that HOH room if the place starts shaking.  :noway:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1229 on: August 04, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »
:groan: I just heard on MSNBC that there were 4 earthquakes in southern Cal last night - strongest @ 6.9! They were so crazy in there that they didn't feel a thing! Last night's were felt as far away as Arizona! Last year's quake that shook the house was only 5.7 I think. The news said that the experts felt last night's quakes are a pre-cursor for a major quake - yikes! :ascared  I hope the BB house doesn't fall down on their heads. I wouldn't want to be up in that HOH room if the place starts shaking.  :noway:

Maybe the earth quake was caused by the hgs raising hell last night :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1230 on: August 04, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »
Current standings after the drama last night

Jeff
Jordan
Michele
Kevin
Russell
Chima
Lydia
Jessie
Natalie
Ronnie

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: August 04, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »
I must admit that Kevin moved his way up in my own personal popularity standings as well.

Not necessarily because of how he acted, but because he didn't back down from his position that Ronnie was a liar and because he repeatedly stood up for Michele, talking about how Ronnie treated her like crap.

The rest (insert Nat and Jess here) excuse away Ronnie's behavior and that is driving me mad!  (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1232 on: August 04, 2009, 11:13:14 AM »
I love it when Jeff is looking out for Jordan. He is always protecting her and keeps telling her to stay out of the drama. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1233 on: August 04, 2009, 11:20:36 AM »
:groan: I just heard on MSNBC that there were 4 earthquakes in southern Cal last night - strongest @ 6.9! They were so crazy in there that they didn't feel a thing! Last night's were felt as far away as Arizona! Last year's quake that shook the house was only 5.7 I think. The news said that the experts felt last night's quakes are a pre-cursor for a major quake - yikes! :ascared  I hope the BB house doesn't fall down on their heads. I wouldn't want to be up in that HOH room if the place starts shaking.  :noway:

Actually, unless something happened overnight, the earthquakes were in Baja Mexico on Monday late morning.  They said we were supposed to have felt them here in Phoenix, but I never felt a thing, so doubt they would have felt them in LA

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: August 04, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »
Russell is telling Jessie that he made Chemi cry?  :crazy:  I guess I missed that part last night.  OMG @ these 2 narcissistic meatheads.   :ahat:   And now the "feminist" word!    :whever:  

Get off your soapbox Russell you AIN'T ALL THAT  :barf

EDIT:  The 2 of them are homophobic-what a waste you losers.  :loser:  :loser:   LEAVE JORDY OUT OF IT!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:22:04 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1235 on: August 04, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
ok so first off HATS OFF :tup: :tup: :tup: to those updaters last night that got the brawl  :meow: of the season!! it was awesome..

ok so it wasn't a brrawl.. but it was one hell of a great screaming match!!

i haven't caught up to anything since BBAD ended and i only got to watch that this morning.. and i was dying!!

this season is a cluster of lies and more lies!! even i don't know who to believe..  

:funny: wait am i still going up on the block?? :colors

great job late- nighters!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:19:14 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: August 04, 2009, 12:50:58 PM »
I know every season there are a lot of lies but this is the first time I have been so confused.   :colors  Can hardly keep track to who is saying what, is it a lie or the truth?  Can't tell if Russell and Michele will still honor their agreement with Jeff and Jordan?   :duno:  Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

And I couldn't sleep last night after all the fighting! :meow:  I was so hyped up after trying to type all of that it just kept going in circles in my head  :hammer

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1237 on: August 04, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
If Chima is so against liars (that's what she used to start the fight) why didn't she go all the way and out Turd and Pea Brain for lying about the green room?  To protect Turd?  I think that is why she said that she would put up Russell and Jessie cause she knows they are both liars, altho Turd is the one that came up with the lie and when Jessie was going to tell Russell the truth Chima told him not to do so.  These people are really sick.  I don't like Chima for what she did to Braden on national TV calling him a bigot even tho she admitted she didn't think he was but wanted to use it for her advantage.  Now she is calling Russell a terrorist.  That sux and she gets away with it with all the others because they don't want her in their faces.  I hope Jordan tells Jessie to go suck an egg or a whole dozen of them.  :pull :loser: :lies: :dick

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: August 04, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
They woke these guys up 3 hours ago- what for?   :res:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: August 04, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »
OMG!!! I miss everything!! Stupid job!!!  :lol: But thanks to all our wonderful, hardworking, sleepy updater's I am completely caught up!
Ya'll are the BEST!!!  :yourock: :ty3: :beer:

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't see all that went on last night! I get so worked up over it sometimes. I feel like I could just jump through the TV and strangle Nat....or someone. :meow:
And Jessie, he's in no way a man, that's about all I can say about him. For that matter, neither is Ronnie.

Go Jeff!!!  :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1240 on: August 04, 2009, 01:34:13 PM »
They woke these guys up 3 hours ago- what for?   :res:

So those of us who pay for the feeds can watch them sleep.  I wish they wouldn't keep the camera on pea brain though. 

ONE good thing, it gives you tremendous updaters a break.  Kudos to you all.  :ty

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: August 04, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »
I wonder how Russell can tell Michele that he didn't back stab her when he told Jessie and Nat that she has a PhD?  How is that not back stabbing when she told that to him in confidence?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1242 on: August 04, 2009, 02:11:59 PM »
Does anyone know if Chima DID tell Michelle that she was going to BD Russ,,,and did Michelle, in fact, say to Russ "Chima said she is going to BD you..."

I take it from this current convo that Michele DID say it to Russ yesterday...but what I can't figure out is if Chima said it to Michele.

Eh.  Who cares, right?  :lol:

bbjunkey - Did you catch any of this last night?   :meow:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1243 on: August 04, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »
Does anyone know if Chima DID tell Michelle that she was going to BD Russ,,,and did Michelle, in fact, say to Russ "Chima said she is going to BD you..."

I take it from this current convo that Michele DID say it to Russ yesterday...but what I can't figure out is if Chima said it to Michele.

Eh.  Who cares, right?  :lol:

bbjunkey - Did you catch any of this last night?   :meow:

I THINK Michelle said she said it but NOT RECENTLY.  I can't remember if Chima did in fact tell her that.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1244 on: August 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »
I wonder how Russell can tell Michele that he didn't back stab her when he told Jessie and Nat that she has a PhD?  How is that not back stabbing when she told that to him in confidence?  :duno:

Russell did tell Michele just now from their BY convo that he spilled the beans about her having the PHD and apologized to her and she said it was ok.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:41:50 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1245 on: August 04, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
ok soo all the things that were said last night  with chima were definately personal

and all the things russ and jessie have said behind everones back have been down right mean

and the thngs chima has said behind others back have been spiteful..

funniest lines of the night

1. kevin  calling  ronnie a mutha ****a!! like a gazillion times really fast!

2. chima to russ:  you can't heard me cuz of your ****ed up ears!! and she yelled that right in  them.

3. rat to chima:  he did chest bump me  i want the tapes and i  hope they show them on finally night and then you 'll apologize to me!! with tears streaming down his face he says  " roll that beautiful bean footage!!  :funny:

btw:   i thought anything associated with beaner was off limits!! :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: August 04, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
LMAO, UGOT!!!!

I also liked when Jeff walked through and said "Where's my keys - I'm out of here..."  :funny:

OH!  And I was WAITING for Ronnie to have the nerve to finish his sentence to Kevin when Kevin said "Let's talk about your wife" and Ronnie said "You wouldn't know about that because....." and then finished with some lame thing about not having anyone love him like that.  And had he said what I thought he was about to say, I think Kevin would have ripped his head right off his neck.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1247 on: August 04, 2009, 02:57:52 PM »
LMAO, UGOT!!!!

I also liked when Jeff walked through and said "Where's my keys - I'm out of here..."  :funny:

OH!  And I was WAITING for Ronnie to have the nerve to finish his sentence to Kevin when Kevin said "Let's talk about your wife" and Ronnie said "You wouldn't know about that because....." and then finished with some lame thing about not having anyone love him like that.  And had he said what I thought he was about to say, I think Kevin would have ripped his head right off his neck.

yeah!!  kevin asked him if he even knew what his b/f's name was right after that line  and rat said  yes i do it's>>> and kevin was like no mutha ****a it's.. >>>

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1248 on: August 04, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »
It's like a house full of overly tired teenagers- you know how they can sleep all day!  It's one oclock in the afternoon BB time, and all but two are still sleeping.  I know it was an active night and all but geez.  They will get up soon eat something and start napping again!  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1249 on: August 04, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »
ok for the chima shove

I do not think she  shoved him

chima was being sarcastic and went to say something to russ and put her left  hand on his shoulder(picture someone saying come here my friend  and that's the jist of  it with sarcasm) yes bad timing after just throwing water at him and yelling in his defromed ears.. but she did not shove him

meathead #2 flips out says get you hands off me! get your hands off me! almost foaming at the mouth .. he simultaneously  throws out his chest and then pushes both her arms down to her side.. which were not on even  him at that time.

IMO  there was no shove