Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280894 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1150 on: August 03, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
Ok, so I'm reading trying to catch up, but I can't seem to find what exactly happened before and after the POV to get Russ and Lydia all riled up and Jess and Nat mad at each other...

I saw Lydia getting digs on Russ, but didn't see what led up to it...and I have NO clue what is up with Jess and Nat.

Anyone?!?
Glad to know its not me.  I have been feeling lost and confused with everything I've been reading today.  What is going on in that house?  Jess now says he's done with Ron.  But Russ is pitting Chim and Lydia against each other.  WTF?!?!??!??!?!?  Jordon says he's lied to her-- who's he???

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1151 on: August 03, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »
ronnie made chima a brain and nat a grad cap

ronnie is told by chima and nat not to go sit in a room with any of them

chima is saying nats and jess' problem is that nat has a BF

jess tried to apologize to you this morning and you didnt say anything

(nat and jess are mad at each other hahahahahah)

I have no idea what lead up to this!!!! Does anyone else out there know??

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: August 03, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »
I don't know but I can't WAIT to watch the next two episodes!   :jumpy:

BB, I think Jordan was saying that Russ was lying, but then again, what do I know?  haha

Everyone is NUTS today!  But I had to LAUGH when Jess was saying that he was mad that Jordan put him on slop and that she should have put Ronnie on it since she hates him...Like Jesse's been any better to Jordan than Ronnie has...

And I LOVED how they said Jeff doesn't want blood on his hands.  He:

1.  Voted against his his alliance to keep Brayden
2.  Openly stated that he wants Ronnie out even though Ronnie is Jesse's BFF (gag)
3.  Stayed on the ropes for 3 plus hours so he could gun for their side, but managed to make a sweet deal with Russ

And hopefully next week he will be the Wizard (lol) and go after one of the big dogs...or Pit bull  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: August 03, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »
I don't know but I can't WAIT to watch the next two episodes!   :jumpy:

BB, I think Jordan was saying that Russ was lying, but then again, what do I know?  haha

Everyone is NUTS today!  But I had to LAUGH when Jess was saying that he was mad that Jordan put him on slop and that she should have put Ronnie on it since she hates him...Like Jesse's been any better to Jordan than Ronnie has...

And I LOVED how they said Jeff doesn't want blood on his hands.  He:

1.  Voted against his his alliance to keep Brayden
2.  Openly stated that he wants Ronnie out even though Ronnie is Jesse's BFF (gag)
3.  Stayed on the ropes for 3 plus hours so he could gun for their side, but managed to make a sweet deal with Russ

And hopefully next week he will be the Wizard (lol) and go after one of the big dogs...or Pit bull  :lol:

I really think this "wizard power"  is REALLY REALLY tripping everyone out in the house today.  the stress is making them all grate on eat other.  Too funny.   :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: August 03, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »
ops!  i was trying to say "grate on each other." not eat each other LMAO!!!!!

Offline hefferly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1155 on: August 03, 2009, 07:43:22 PM »
Just checked the poll on cbs's site on who you want to win the secret power

Glad to see out of 4000 votes, jeff was at 83% and jordan at 7%. :yess: :yess: :yess:

Hope the real votes going the same way!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1156 on: August 03, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
BB is driving them all crazy on purpose by calling them in time and time again to the DR  more often than ususal!! :funny:

but remember.. ronnie is one of the only ones who's openly said he knows about the prvious  coup d'tate  since he's seen all the shows.

no one really knows and the less you know the more you speculate. that's why ronnie seems to be the one tha is less stressed in the house today!

ok so yeah  it's also because lydia and russ went off on each other and that betters his odds (so he thinks)  so that put a hop in his step today

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chefjaredagcc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1157 on: August 03, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »
i noticed the coup de etat voting is not random ( people move around )

is that to hopefully stop ronnies computer nerd buddies with there bots???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1158 on: August 03, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »
I have been reading on other parts of the forum where lots of people think that Jordan might cost Jeff his game because of being too honest or talking too much and I agree with that to a certain extent.....but, I really think Jordan is making Jeff's game play better over all  because he plays harder to try and keep her safe along with himself and America loves this couple because of Jordan's innocence and Jeff's humor and the way they interact together.After all, Jeff will hold the coup de etat because we love love love him and that will definitely help his game and his stay in the BB house JMO for what it is worth.
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: August 03, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
With some of the comments JOrdon makes -- I keep thinking - where has she been her whole life locked in a closet somewhere?  I think Jeff will help her navigate the BB waters when she gets off track with the all the sharks in this house. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: August 03, 2009, 09:07:03 PM »
Who's on first?

I want Jordy to be the wizard!!!!!  :knuckles:   Many underestimate her, IMO.  If Jeff gets it, fine.  :angel:

I miss the  :casey man. 
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: August 03, 2009, 09:38:34 PM »
Ronnie, said that Michelle was ugly, I wonder if he has ever looked in the mirror lately you talk about being ugly  :knuckles:  :knuckles:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1162 on: August 03, 2009, 09:42:51 PM »
I saw that.  He's an ARSE...

I was actually looking at a pic of Michele today and she looked beautiful...I think she is one of the prettiest in the house.

On the flipside, I was watching last night's episode and my hubby came in as Nat was in one of her DR sessions.  He walked by the tv, stopped, backed up to look again and said "Is she homeless or something?"   :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: August 03, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

I was actually looking at a pic of Michele today and she looked beautiful...I think she is one of the prettiest in the house.

On the flipside, I was watching last night's episode and my hubby came in as Nat was in one of her DR sessions.  He walked by the tv, stopped, backed up to look again and said "Is she homeless or something?"   :funny:
good one LMK -- you always have great insight into these guys.  LOL

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: August 03, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

I never even noticed how bad she looked til my hubby pointed it out...Usually when BB is on, I "listen" while I'm doing other things, and I rarely look up at the tv...

So last night I actually watched it and Ho-LY SMOKES!  I mean, run a comb through that hair, girl! 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: August 03, 2009, 10:22:45 PM »

have you watched her eat?  Don't do it on a full stomach.  I want to know where she learned her table manners???????

I never even noticed how bad she looked til my hubby pointed it out...Usually when BB is on, I "listen" while I'm doing other things, and I rarely look up at the tv...

So last night I actually watched it and Ho-LY SMOKES!  I mean, run a comb through that hair, girl! 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

have you watched her eat?  Don't do it on a full stomach.  I want to know where she learned her table manners???????

I actually saw a pic yesterday on the threads...She was eating pasta and had about 3000 noodles hanging halfway out of her mouth.

I remember someone saying last week that she/he hopes to never see the HG's eat spaghetti again.  Now I see why! :ascared

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: August 03, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »

I actually saw a pic yesterday on the threads...She was eating pasta and had about 3000 noodles hanging halfway out of her mouth.

I remember someone saying last week that she/he hopes to never see the HG's eat spaghetti again.  Now I see why! :ascared

And add on top of it all that the girl doesn't even shower every day.  Ick!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: August 03, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »
Ok - I can't WAIT til Russ gets out of here and finds out that Jesse SCREWED HIM OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't BELIEVE he believes Jess and has outed Michele.  :groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:38 AM »
:ot:  Question--The BB show on CBS, during the HOH hanging comp towards the end when Jessie whispers to Russ to bargain with Jeff
re: put Ronnie up.  I was totally surprised when I saw that.   Was that discussed here in a thread and where?   Does it matter now or a moot point?  :umn:  :help:
I think it matters a great deal.  Even though Ronnie knows Jesse is more loyal to some others than to him, Russell believes Jesse has his best interest in heart until the final 4 or 5.  Therefore, Jesse is now able to throw this HUGE doubt into his head over trusting Michelle.  Which will hurt only himself.

Jesse is still playing him like a fiddle  :colors

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: August 04, 2009, 12:23:55 AM »
:ot:  Question--The BB show on CBS, during the HOH hanging comp towards the end when Jessie whispers to Russ to bargain with Jeff
re: put Ronnie up.  I was totally surprised when I saw that.   Was that discussed here in a thread and where?   Does it matter now or a moot point?  :umn:  :help:
I think it matters a great deal.  Even though Ronnie knows Jesse is more loyal to some others than to him, Russell believes Jesse has his best interest in heart until the final 4 or 5.  Therefore, Jesse is now able to throw this HUGE doubt into his head over trusting Michelle.  Which will hurt only himself.

I think it matters in the scheme of the Russel/Jesse relationship, but I didn't think it mattered as far as how the votes would be played...

Are you watching BBAD right now?  O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: August 04, 2009, 12:26:04 AM »
That's it -- I'm getting the Showtime package next before next summer. They really want full-house revelations this year!
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: August 04, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »
ahahahhahahaha the truest thing Jessie has ever said "...us 2 meatheads..."  (him and Russ)

:lolmao:   Ace show on BBAD tonight!!

No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »

I think it matters in the scheme of the Russel/Jesse relationship, but I didn't think it mattered as far as how the votes would be played...

Are you watching BBAD right now?  O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes  I am, this is incredible.  If only Michelle would confront Jesse and Natalie!  I do think you are right about the votes playing out.  It will still be Ronnie going home.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: August 04, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »
 :waves: Thunder  I was just saying to myself as Michele was talking to herself in the pool room  "confront  Jessie and Nat!"
No MSG!