Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280878 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: August 03, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »
CHIMANEYA IS DRIVING ME NUTS>  RUSS TAKE OFF LYDIA AND PUT HER UP!!!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1126 on: August 03, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »
Who would even want to make a bot for voting for something like this, anyway?

Not the first time this has happened (someone hooking up a bot to a website for nonstop voting). The last time I heard about something like this, the votes were removed and they had people type in one of those CAPTCHA codes before the vote counted.

No, this wasn't a CBS thing, either.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1127 on: August 03, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »
HEY WILL

I'm sitting here listing to Chima saying that she doesn't believe that Ronnie was lying etc. etc.

Since you have alot of the former HG's on Facebook, I was wondering - have any of them expressed any surprise about what they heard/saw on the feeds after they were evicted?  Has anyone come back and said "I can't believe that so and so really said that".

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: August 03, 2009, 01:26:56 AM »

:rfth: I feel like I'm having a flashback watching this episode of BB.   :colors  The HGs are major trippin' and messing with my head!   
:ron 's face mask set it off...   }^{   
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: August 03, 2009, 01:57:57 AM »
Is Chima sportin' a weave?  Until now, I thought that was her hair  :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1130 on: August 03, 2009, 02:12:11 AM »
HEY WILL

I'm sitting here listing to Chima saying that she doesn't believe that Ronnie was lying etc. etc.

Since you have alot of the former HG's on Facebook, I was wondering - have any of them expressed any surprise about what they heard/saw on the feeds after they were evicted?  Has anyone come back and said "I can't believe that so and so really said that".

Not really but Braden and Casey hates Ronnie.

Lots of former BB hg's who are watching this season have been posting to encourage their fans to vote for Jeff to get the Coup D' Etat power. To name a few, Alex, BB9, Sheila, BB9, Keesha, BB10 & Steven, BB10.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1131 on: August 03, 2009, 02:17:40 AM »

It's a weave.  Kevin asked her about her hair the other day.  :flirt:
No MSG!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:06 AM »
Please forgive me if this has already been answered.  I spend more time at the updater section than here.  But, if anyone out there knows a lot about bipolar disorder,  correct me if I'm wrong.  I really, really do not think that the BB interviewers/shrinks would allow a bipolar person to be part of the show.  I've personally known some bipolar people and they are sooooo fragile and unpredictable, not to mention dangerous to themselves or others.   Sooooo that makes me really doubt that Michele is one of those.  Now, again, I may have missed reading something here that proves me wrong.   

Offline Eaue

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1133 on: August 03, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »
Hello everyone. I just registered with this site but i have been addicted to reading all of your updates on the live feeds for weeks now. Just wanted to say thank you sooooo much and I really appreciate it!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1134 on: August 03, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
Hello everyone. I just registered with this site but i have been addicted to reading all of your updates on the live feeds for weeks now. Just wanted to say thank you sooooo much and I really appreciate it!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!  :yess:

Welcome to RFF Eaue and Thank You for your comments! We're glad you found us!

:ty4posting :bigwelcome :ty4posting

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1135 on: August 03, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »
FYI  ------ the CBS site for voting is screwed up.

Thanks BBjunkey, I found it but it wasn't easy.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/americas_vote/av_choice.php

Thanks -- but did you notice when you click on to vote on the site for the power vote, that the vote for what food to eat comes up instead?

OOPS! No, I voted for Jeff and it worked. They must have fixed it before I tried.. but it was hidden, I had to hunt for it. (Shoulda just used our thread's link to it.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1136 on: August 03, 2009, 08:16:24 AM »
Does Russel know for sure that Jessie and Nat made that all up?  I have the feeds but might have missed something.

What Nat and Jesse don't know is that Jeff, Jordan and Michele made an alliance to work together on Saturday. Jeff made an alliance with Russell after Russ won HOH. I don't know if they have all met together. (I can not read Russell. I never know if he's lying or telling the truth when he's talking to people.)

If you have the feeds for Flashback for Michele, Jeff and later Jordan.
BB11 Aug/01/2009 4PM Cam-c3
BB11 Aug/01/2009 5PM Cam-c3

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1137 on: August 03, 2009, 08:40:28 AM »

TS!!!! Welcome Back!!!!!  :hearts:

You are right, she was talking to Kevin the other day in the BR and told him she has weaves.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: August 03, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »
Please forgive me if this has already been answered.  I spend more time at the updater section than here.  But, if anyone out there knows a lot about bipolar disorder,  correct me if I'm wrong.  I really, really do not think that the BB interviewers/shrinks would allow a bipolar person to be part of the show.  I've personally known some bipolar people and they are sooooo fragile and unpredictable, not to mention dangerous to themselves or others.   Sooooo that makes me really doubt that Michele is one of those.  Now, again, I may have missed reading something here that proves me wrong.   
:waves: Hi Jill! Lots of former HG's have had personality "issues" which have required them to be on meds. Do you remember Amber?????  BB takes their prescription meds before they enter the house and doles it out to them privately as required according to the prescription. They are concerned for overdoses and "sharing", etc. Do you remember Sheila constantly asking for sleeping pills? I can't name or remember all of the former HG's who were obviously on meds, but how can we forget Renny's total meltdown the first night in the house??? Manchelle was also on them. BiPolar disorder is easily treated with meds and a healthy diet, but think about what these people are eating and how they are sleeping. Also - a lot of disorders are readily attributed to BiPolarism these days - it's become a catch-phrase. They could have a number of personality disorders, like being manic depressive, etc. Don't you have to be slightly left of crazy to get onto BB anyway? I'll bet casting and production expect people to need meds.  :ascared And who knows about Lydia! Yikes! Have you guys heard how many references she has made to knives so far this season?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1139 on: August 03, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »
I know lots of people are ragging on this season......but it is beginning to get better I think, at least the athletes are no longer a clique and russ is starting to turn somewhat. Jessie isnt in power right now and that is always a positive.

I have to say the feeds were worth getting just because of Jeff and Jordan they are really funny together and Jeff is hilarious with his dry wit.  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1140 on: August 03, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new here.  I have spent the majority of my time reading the live-up dates and I have never laughed so hard at the quick wit of your posters.  Also the use of the smilies.  You are all doing such a great job and make it more entertaining than the cast does.

I just have to say that if Ronnie does not go home soon I may lose my mind.  He is one very strange guy.  If he mentions anymore Star Wars quotes I think my ears will bleed. :rfth:  I watch the BB After Dark show and I use my mute button whenever Ronnie comes on. :groan:

Anyway hope I did all this right.  Go team Jeff!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1141 on: August 03, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »
 :hearts: :jumpy: :bigwelcome :welcome2: :welcome: :hiya

you did it exactly right ! you posted so glad to have you as part of our big ole family northernlite :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1142 on: August 03, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new here.  I have spent the majority of my time reading the live-up dates and I have never laughed so hard at the quick wit of your posters.  Also the use of the smilies.  You are all doing such a great job and make it more entertaining than the cast does.

I just have to say that if Ronnie does not go home soon I may lose my mind.  He is one very strange guy.  If he mentions anymore Star Wars quotes I think my ears will bleed. :rfth:  I watch the BB After Dark show and I use my mute button whenever Ronnie comes on. :groan:

Anyway hope I did all this right.  Go team Jeff!

Welcome to RFF nothernlite!  (I love the smilies too!)  :lol:  BTW, if you have BBAD and feel like it, jump in and update, we'd love to have more posters!!  :hearts:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1143 on: August 03, 2009, 01:56:03 PM »
 :ot:  Question--The BB show on CBS, during the HOH hanging comp towards the end when Jessie whispers to Russ to bargain with Jeff
re: put Ronnie up.  I was totally surprised when I saw that.   Was that discussed here in a thread and where?   Does it matter now or a moot point?  :umn:  :help:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1144 on: August 03, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »
I was surprised at that too, but I think at this point, it doesn't even factor into the game.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1145 on: August 03, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »
Lydia has lost her mind :lol: She is picking a fight with Russ before the pov ceremony even happens and she was safe until this point ...this girl is nuts  :colors

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1146 on: August 03, 2009, 02:53:48 PM »
She is just being an antagonist because she knows Russ wants Ronnie to go.  I think her reasoning behind this may be that Jessie whispered something in her ear about him thinking Russ would get people to put him up and she just might be protecting two-finger Jessie.  She wants to win HOH so Jessie can come up and they can have their play time...........her hormones are raging. :jumpy: :duno: :jumpy: :duno: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1147 on: August 03, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 03, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »
Ok, so I'm reading trying to catch up, but I can't seem to find what exactly happened before and after the POV to get Russ and Lydia all riled up and Jess and Nat mad at each other...

I saw Lydia getting digs on Russ, but didn't see what led up to it...and I have NO clue what is up with Jess and Nat.

Anyone?!?

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1149 on: August 03, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »
love my kiddies,   I'm just starting to read all the pages now. I got to page 12 and this is where lydia and russ have it out before and after the pov.  If i find the Nat and Jessie thing i will let you know.