Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280964 times)

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1100 on: August 02, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
Casey is home now and approved my FB request. He posted today that he is happy that the rat may finally be going home this week.

Braden has been posting almost daily on FB as well. He is pulling for Jeff and Jordan.

I need to see if Laura has FB. Haven't checked yet.

NVM....

Found Laura on FB, sent a friend request  :tup:

Will, as I've admitted already, I'm a computer dummy.  What does NVM mean, please?  TIA  I know that one is thanks in advance-   :wohoo:  at least I know one of 'em :lol: :-[

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1101 on: August 02, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
nevermind.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1102 on: August 02, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »
NVM never mind
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1103 on: August 02, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »
I hope russ is being sincere  :tup: he is being so kind to michelle it is freaking awesome to see some compassion from him  :-*
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: August 02, 2009, 05:00:31 PM »
I hope russ is being sincere  :tup: he is being so kind to michelle it is freaking awesome to see some compassion from him  :-*
:waves: Really, I agree. Maybe his letter from home and the new rosary beads are just what he needed to bring him back down to earth. It's nice to see Jeff, Jordan, Russ,  Michelle, Lydia & Kevin all getting along and being civil to each other for a quick minute. It's nice - they can play the game - do what they have to do, but get along and have some laughs at the same time - just like going to work in real life.

No - I don't think work is real life either. How many times have you heard a co-worker describe his/her out-of-work life as his/her real life? If people were all real at work - no one would have jobs!  :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 02, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
 :waves: Responding to a few fellow posters

Albert -- I think so too.  :tup:

lovemykiddies -- a HUGE  :lol:  to you about "fluffer."  :funny:  :funny:  Years ago, I had to look up the definition of  "wanker."    :funny: :funny:

Artzy --  I have the feeds.  When looking at flashbacks early this morning that "pop up"  (teeny tiny box) was on the screen for a short time.  Odd.

I  miss the   :casey man.
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: August 02, 2009, 07:19:29 PM »
Can anyone explain to me what lie J & N were trying to convince Russ of in regards to Michele?  And how that was going to help keep Ronrat in the house?  I'm ocnfused

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: August 02, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »
bb, here's the 2 posts from Ugot that describes it:  

nat then say you over heard her say to ronnie that we heard her making a f5 deal..

jeff noo then we'll be reaching, just say yo can't compete and maybe that kevin and lydia did get to her.. if we do this he's gonna walk around next week.

nat ronnie told me in the room  that russ told ronnie that he said he regrets putting him up never happened

toll how are we gonna say we heard this ****..

nat just say we heard them 2 in the room  that we went back thre to get our socks on.. and we heard them

tool but jef was there

nat no he ws in the pool

nat just say dude we won't have the #'s next week.. that way it gives that seed about not having the #'s..

nat and jessie want to get mcihel to  vote for rat to stay.. and they are gonna make up lies to throw her under the bus .

jessie are we gona do this behind chima's back or you want her to know..

jessie we need to just chill.. whats the significance of doing it today

nat the ceremony is tomrow so we don't go upn on the block..

nat is gonna try and tell chima the new schme lie plan to save rat..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

nat we think that mchele approached russ

chima i know she did

nat we are gonna make up a lie that mchele  came to us to  and said that  if she votes to keep rat will they protect her

chima i was like  earlier. wake the **** up!!

nat good then we're gonna make up that lie and tell russ

feed 1 & 2 move out back to michele and  lydia on lounger

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 02, 2009, 08:00:21 PM »
 I didn't like how they edited Sunday's show.  Way to much ronrat time.  So I'm back to voting like crazy for Jeff tonight.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1109 on: August 02, 2009, 08:20:44 PM »
Oh crap - I forgot it was even on...Too much Phinneus and Ferb for the kids, haha...

At least I have the season Tivo'd...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1110 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

I didn't like how they edited Sunday's show.  Way to much ronrat time.  So I'm back to voting like crazy for Jeff tonight.
:waves: I thought the exact same thing as I was watching - but they more or less showed what an  :ahat: Ron is and what good, stand-up guys Russ and Jeff are turning out to be. Also - It's cool to see Jeff and Russ being cool with each other. Funny - they didn't show anything of Michele ('cept for that wardrobe malfunction). CBS is trying to get us voting for Jeff - think about how much DR time  they showed, and the types of edits there were.   Every single shot showed Jeff in a positive light. The  :ron  's edits showed him being him. King Cobra my patootie. He will get two votes, three at best, and I don't think Chima is stupid enough to vote for him to stay once she sees for sure that the tide has turned against him. My guess - the final vote will be 5-2 with King Cobra a/k/a SnakeMan outta da house. Jeff will be the "magic wizard" (<--- that just cracks me up), and he will save the power until next week. IMHO  :angel:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1111 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
 I wonder if at the last minute russ  asks michele and to use the POV on  lydia and throw up jessie!!

russ  has to be  all pissed that jessie  and nat tried to lie to him about  michele and saying that she tried to  makie a deal  with them ealier huge lie, huge!!

now the whole house would freak!! and that would be awesome!

not sure who  would  get all the votes to stay.. but it would  definately show where everyone stands!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: August 02, 2009, 08:36:33 PM »
I didn't like how they edited Sunday's show.  Way to much ronrat time.  So I'm back to voting like crazy for Jeff tonight.
:waves: I thought the exact same thing as I was watching - but they more or less showed what an  :ahat: Ron is and what good, stand-up guys Russ and Jeff are turning out to be. Also - It's cool to see Jeff and Russ being cool with each other. Funny - they didn't show anything of Michele ('cept for that wardrobe malfunction). CBS is trying to get us voting for Jeff - think about how much DR time  they showed, and the types of edits there were.   Every single shot showed Jeff in a positive light. The  :ron  's edits showed him being him. King Cobra my patootie. He will get two votes, three at best, and I don't think Chima is stupid enough to vote for him to stay once she sees for sure that the tide has turned against him. My guess - the final vote will be 5-2 with King Cobra a/k/a SnakeMan outta da house. Jeff will be the "magic wizard" (<--- that just cracks me up), and he will save the power until next week. IMHO  :angel:

Posters...You are not allowed to talk about production with other posters...   ;D

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1113 on: August 02, 2009, 09:01:59 PM »

Posters...You are not allowed to talk about production with other posters...   ;D

Too funny, LMK!!!!!  :funny: :lol: :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1114 on: August 02, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »
I wonder if at the last minute russ  asks michele and to use the POV on  lydia and throw up jessie!!

russ  has to be  all pissed that jessie  and nat tried to lie to him about  michele and saying that she tried to  makie a deal  with them ealier huge lie, huge!!

now the whole house would freak!! and that would be awesome!

not sure who  would  get all the votes to stay.. but it would  definately show where everyone stands!!
[/quote
ohh  good one. take lydia down, she'll definitely vote for however Russ wants, how about put up Chimaneya -that way she can't vote with J & N - ronrat goes home!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1115 on: August 02, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »
:waves: Responding to a few fellow posters

Albert -- I think so too.  :tup:

lovemykiddies -- a HUGE  :lol:  to you about "fluffer."  :funny:  :funny:  Years ago, I had to look up the definition of  "wanker."    :funny: :funny:

Artzy --  I have the feeds.  When looking at flashbacks early this morning that "pop up"  (teeny tiny box) was on the screen for a short time.  Odd.

I  miss the   :casey man.
:waves: I guess you got lucky with that nagging box. Mine started first thing this morning and was on every single page here and in the feeds forum. It drove me nuts - I couldn't change pages without clicking it off, and if you don't hit it exactly perfect on the X then it would open another window. As you witnessed - I lost it there for a bit, but the very second I posted my complaint it stopped! Too weird for words - I think  :ron did it.  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1116 on: August 02, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
Why is it OK for Jess and Nat to break the rules?   :meow:  Everytime BB has to chew them out for sleeping this morning it was rude b/c hg sleeping and obeying the rules got woken up.  How rude.   (:;)

Whit, what I've experienced doing updates for the past few years, production can speak to them privately so they don't wake up the other HG's. This morning with the new WBRB screen, I could see that no one was moving in the bedrooms, the lights were still out. Once in awhile we can hear them talking to them when they don't cut the mic as fast as they would like.

Now, about sleeping in there when they should have been in the cold storage room.. yeah.. that wasn't nice. Apparently Jesse thought they would wake them up early like yesterday and then he could sleep in the green room but that was because of the POV comp.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1117 on: August 02, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »
:waves: I guess you got lucky with that nagging box. Mine started first thing this morning and was on every single page here and in the feeds forum. It drove me nuts - I couldn't change pages without clicking it off, and if you don't hit it exactly perfect on the X then it would open another window. As you witnessed - I lost it there for a bit, but the very second I posted my complaint it stopped! Too weird for words - I think  :ron did it.  :funny:

Artzy, if it happens again, post a note in Support

LOL at  :ron  He's a busy boy!  :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: August 02, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
FYI  ------ the CBS site for voting is screwed up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1119 on: August 02, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »

Thanks BBjunkey, I found it but it wasn't easy.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/americas_vote/av_choice.php

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1120 on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »

Thanks -- but did you notice when you click on to vote on the site for the power vote, that the vote for what food to eat comes up instead?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1121 on: August 02, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
Does Russel know for sure that Jessie and Nat made that all up?  I have the feeds but might have missed something.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1122 on: August 02, 2009, 11:49:09 PM »
Thanks -- but did you notice when you click on to vote on the site for the power vote, that the vote for what food to eat comes up instead?

They must have fixed whatever problem it was (that I didn't see), because I just voted for what you're supposed to vote for.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1123 on: August 02, 2009, 11:54:36 PM »
FYI  ------ the CBS site for voting is screwed up.

:waves: bb yeah I just checked it out and got the same thing.  What a mess with the voting.  Anyone read the post about   :ron's  wife was posting on sites looking for a program to hack the votes for her hubby?  (Her doing this is not confirmed as far as I know.)  

http://blogserver.thegoodblogs.com/blogvisit.php?gotoblog=1&blogid=&service=5&site=1&blogurl=http://spoiledmom.blogspot.com/2009/08/cyber-bully-ronnie-talbots-wife.html

ADDENDUM--the link Texas Lady posted works

Going through cbs.com to vote is not working.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:02:04 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: August 02, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »
I'm betting this is false.  If she had any compassion for Ronnie, she'd want him out of that house and off cameras so he could fade into reality tv obscurity...Then maybe people would forget about what a turd he is.