Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280915 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: August 01, 2009, 11:33:44 PM »
Oh ho ho...looks like the tides MAY turn in this game!

As of right now (which basically means zip since it's 5 very long days until eviction) Nat, Chema and Jesse are planning on evicting Lydia.  They think they can get Michelle.

Wellll, if all goes to plan, Michelle, Kev, J and J will be evicting Ronnie.  At that point, N, C and J will have lost the rest of their alliance since Russ will view this as a betrayal, and Lydia will feel betrayed by Jesse's vote.

Then, you add the mystical wizard powers  :funny: and you pretty much can kiss goodbye to either Jesse or Nat!

Like I said, it's still waayy too early, but at least at THIS point in time, BB Karma is hard at work!
Just pray that kevin votes out Ronnie.  I'm worried that he will think he needs to protect his butt by thinking they will still all be in power.  Someone ( Jeff or Russ) needs to get to Kevin and make sure he votes for Lydia to stay.  I just knew this would happen with Russ not putting up nat or Jess as reassurance that Ron goes home.  He has no idea how close to the edge he is with his plan. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1076 on: August 01, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »
bb, I thought the SAME THING about Kevin!!!  I think it's Jeff or Michele that needs to approach him, because if Russ says anything, I'm afraid Kevin will say yes just to appease him.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: August 01, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »
bb, I thought the SAME THING about Kevin!!!  I think it's Jeff or Michele that needs to approach him, because if Russ says anything, I'm afraid Kevin will say yes just to appease him.
Did kevin say to Russ that he would definitely vote out Ronnie.  With all his talking and "doing damage control"  I can't remember what he said to who, when

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: August 01, 2009, 11:41:09 PM »
Doesn't anyone else notice Jessie's attraction to the most masculine women in the house?? Last year it was Man-chelle , not this year its Nat (the girl who never showers) and Lydia who wants to shave her head.  I think secretly he is attracted to men.

You should have heard the conversation about how he was telling her how she was so much more pretty than Chima!  It was disgusting.  I think he is worried that he can't have a women he thinks is prettier than himself, so goes for the more manly types

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »
Doesn't anyone else notice Jessie's attraction to the most masculine women in the house?? Last year it was Man-chelle , not this year its Nat (the girl who never showers) and Lydia who wants to shave her head.  I think secretly he is attracted to men.

You should have heard the conversation about how he was telling her how she was so much more pretty than Chima!  It was disgusting.  I think he is worried that he can't have a women he thinks is prettier than himself, so goes for the more manly types
Ohh -- you hit the nail on that one. LOL

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1080 on: August 02, 2009, 02:25:16 AM »
:funny: Steven BB10 posted this pic on twitter....

Holy crap. That's all kinds of win right there. :yess:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1081 on: August 02, 2009, 02:26:43 AM »
hey so the game is finally getting interesting! a michele/russ/jordan/jeff alliance! I love it! and with lydia and kevin hating on jessie and nat as well only good things could come out of this  :yess:
Not that I like Lydia and Kevin its just more people against Jessie and Nat temporary love!
If Jessie and Nat do not win HOH I might actually want to watch the feeds again because I want to   :lol::yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1082 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:30 AM »
I never thought I would say this after all the gloom since the season started but I can finally say I love BB11!

I'm pulling for the final 4 to be Jeff, Jordan, Russell and Michele, believe it or not!

I was hating Russell from the get-go and Michele for her flipflopping....

but they showed their true colors tonight...they are not fake and are real just like Jeff & Jordan.

We just may and hopefully have a good ending to this season if it all works out!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: August 02, 2009, 03:48:29 AM »
Michelle and Russell been talking a long time in HOH, and Jessie and Natalie been right out the door playing chess, its probably driving them crazy not knowing what Michelle and Russell are talking about. I bet once she leaves they both will be drilling him for info. Hopefully he doesn't tell them anything. I think it would be funny if she tells them she is keeping Ronnie so they vote to keep Ronnie, and then shes votes to evict Ronnie, and the same thing that happen the first week will happen to them and then maybe they will understand how it feels.  :hearts:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1084 on: August 02, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
I don't know exactly what he said to them, but it really disappoints me that Russ and Michelle have this really great convo and the second she leaves he trashes her to Nat and Jess.

I get that he's keeping their alliance a secret, but for someone who claims he's not under Jesse's "celebrity" spell, he sure does cater to their narcissistic ways.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: August 02, 2009, 10:12:40 AM »
He said that he gives J & N what they want to hear.  So I am hoping that was what that convo was all about.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: August 02, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »
Yeah I know...I just think there's a way to do that without trash talk.  Like I said - this is NOT a game I'd play well, haha!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1087 on: August 02, 2009, 11:20:05 AM »
It will be interesting to see what Jessie and Natalie do once they know that Michele is not voting to keep Ronnie. Will they work her over to get her to flip or just throw in the towel and vote with the house?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1088 on: August 02, 2009, 11:25:07 AM »
I never thought I would say this after all the gloom since the season started but I can finally say I love BB11!

I'm pulling for the final 4 to be Jeff, Jordan, Russell and Michele, believe it or not!

I was hating Russell from the get-go and Michele for her flipflopping....

but they showed their true colors tonight...they are not fake and are real just like Jeff & Jordan.

We just may and hopefully have a good ending to this season if it all works out!
:waves: OK - everybody hang on a sec- "real - just like Jeff and Jordan"????? Now, I like these two just as much as everyone else - BUT - Let's try to remember where we are and what we are discussing here - none of this is real - it's a TV show! Last night out back on the sofa Jeff and everyone was talking about how to maximize their appearance on BB for the future, etc., and Mr. Real - Jeff said  that his AGENT was going to kill him because she had no idea that he got the BB gig!!!!! These people are all looking for fame and fortune - the only real thing about them is that they all admitted it. That doesn't make them bad people - but it doesn't make it real just because it's called a "reality show" (heavy stress on the word "show").  ;D

Jesse doesn't like guys - he just likes women that he believes would be more into him than into themselves. He wants a woman who will consider herself "lucky" to land such a catch  :groan: as him. If he had a goood looking girly girl she would totally detract attention from Mr. Pec-Tacular a/k/a/ Two Pump Chump.  :neener: Remember last year he said he was involved with an "older woman" who had money. The only man Jesse is ever going to be in love with is Jesse :funny: I think the attraction with Natalie is her unwavering devotion to him. Maybe he never had a puppy as a child.  :word: <---- Let's pretend the dunce cap is an orange traffic cone  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: August 02, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »
It will be interesting to see what Jessie and Natalie do once they know that Michele is not voting to keep Ronnie. Will they work her over to get her to flip or just throw in the towel and vote with the house?

If they were smart, and I'll begrudgingly admit that Jesse does seem to be picking up some game skills, I think they'll go with the majority.  At least Jesse will - Nat is a loose canon and will do whatever she wants.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1090 on: August 02, 2009, 11:32:51 AM »

:waves: OK - everybody hang on a sec- "real - just like Jeff and Jordan"????? Now, I like these two just as much as everyone else - BUT - Let's try to remember where we are and what we are discussing here - none of this is real - it's a TV show! Last night out back on the sofa Jeff and everyone was talking about how to maximize their appearance on BB for the future, etc., and Mr. Real - Jeff said  that his AGENT was going to kill him because she had no idea that he got the BB gig!!!!! These people are all looking for fame and fortune - the only real thing about them is that they all admitted it. That doesn't make them bad people - but it doesn't make it real just because it's called a "reality show" (heavy stress on the word "show").  ;D

That is true, Artzy, but J and J have moments of reality in the house, where many others do not.  There are some HG's who are "on" 24/7, and others who try to pull themselves back from it a bit in order to have a sense of normalcy in a not so normal environment. 

And even though this is a tv show, I still think their real personality does and has shine through...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: August 02, 2009, 12:00:54 PM »
 :waves: While I would agree with you for the most part - that they are more or less being themselves temperament and personality-wise. I don't, however, believe that either one is being completely honest with the other. I think they are still playing the game 24/7. While they may genuinely like each other as people - they are not really protecting each other (e.g. the Jeff/Russ deal, and Jordan's names in the hat). Those were two very very easy moves for each of them, where no one would have questioned their motives, gameplay, etc. and the thought never occurred to either one of them to include the other! Other HG's had to do it for them. So, ever the skeptic - I'm  just not buying it.  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: August 02, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
:waves: While I would agree with you for the most part - that they are more or less being themselves temperament and personality-wise. I don't, however, believe that either one is being completely honest with the other. I think they are still playing the game 24/7. While they may genuinely like each other as people - they are not really protecting each other (e.g. the Jeff/Russ deal, and Jordan's names in the hat). Those were two very very easy moves for each of them, where no one would have questioned their motives, gameplay, etc. and the thought never occurred to either one of them to include the other! Other HG's had to do it for them. So, ever the skeptic - I'm  just not buying it.  :duno:

Agreed.  :tup:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1093 on: August 02, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »
I want to add my 2 cents in this.

I think that ALL of the houseguests come into the BB House having considered what this may do for them career wise (fame, fortune, etc.). Those plans set their mindset and outlook on what will take place through their time in the game.

Having said that, I think that emotions do take over once in the house...I doubt that Lydia thought she would be some jerk's fluffer before she got in the house, I doubt that Jeff and Jordan thought they would have a "real" flirtation, I doubt that Natalie thought she would be up some guy's rear and waiting on him hand and foot.

I do think that the real character of each player comes through in this fishbowl they call Big Brother. I would venture that Chima is a diva in real life, that Lydia would service a guy to get ahead in life if she thought it was necessary, I would bet that Jessie is stuck up and self absorbed in his own world and I think that Jeff and Jordan are probably really nice people in their own communities.

I think we do get to see the real people in the house...just through a distorted, out of focus BB lens.

I think
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #1094 on: August 02, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
I still think that secertly Jesse likes men, thought so last season, and havent had my mind chaged yet.  He just doesnt know it yet, or wont admit it yet.

As for him and nat,  well i see to remember a previous season with boggie and lisa and well we saw how that turned out.  I hope this season turns out better.

Offline Whit12

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1095 on: August 02, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »
Why is it OK for Jess and Nat to break the rules?   :meow:  Everytime BB has to chew them out for sleeping this morning it was rude b/c hg sleeping and obeying the rules got woken up.  How rude.   (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1096 on: August 02, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »
I want to add my 2 cents in this.

I think that ALL of the houseguests come into the BB House having considered what this may do for them career wise (fame, fortune, etc.). Those plans set their mindset and outlook on what will take place through their time in the game.

Having said that, I think that emotions do take over once in the house...I doubt that Lydia thought she would be some jerk's fluffer before she got in the house, I doubt that Jeff and Jordan thought they would have a "real" flirtation, I doubt that Natalie thought she would be up some guy's rear and waiting on him hand and foot.

I do think that the real character of each player comes through in this fishbowl they call Big Brother. I would venture that Chima is a diva in real life, that Lydia would service a guy to get ahead in life if she thought it was necessary, I would bet that Jessie is stuck up and self absorbed in his own world and I think that Jeff and Jordan are probably really nice people in their own communities.

I think we do get to see the real people in the house...just through a distorted, out of focus BB lens.

I think

I had to look up what a fluffer was... :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1097 on: August 02, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
Casey is home now and approved my FB request. He posted today that he is happy that the rat may finally be going home this week.

Braden has been posting almost daily on FB as well. He is pulling for Jeff and Jordan.

I need to see if Laura has FB. Haven't checked yet.

NVM....

Found Laura on FB, sent a friend request  :tup:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:51:54 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: August 02, 2009, 03:25:20 PM »
 (:;) What the heck is up with this pain in the patootie nag box that pops up in the upper left corner of every page? this could be a deal breaker here for me folks. I don;t have time  for this crap - I don't like it - and if it doesn't go away soon I will.  :knuckles:  :'(  :ascared  :(   :groan:  :duno: It's bad enough to have the ads flashing all over the page, but there's no reason for that pop up box. If I wanted to buy the feeds I would - I don't.
Does anyone know if this is a permanent situation or not?   :res:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1099 on: August 02, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
 :faint: OK - now this is creepy. Two minutes after I posted the raggedy complaint above - the nag thingies stopped. Who's watching me out there? You know who you are - quit looking at me my hair is a mess  :ascared