Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280850 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: August 01, 2009, 07:49:49 PM »
I'm starting to get tired of all the HGs talking about this "wizard power" as they are calling it... especially since they are all assuming whoever gets it finds out today or tomorrow... too bad that voting isn't complete until Tues midnight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1051 on: August 01, 2009, 08:24:59 PM »
I'm starting to get tired of all the HGs talking about this "wizard power" as they are calling it... especially since they are all assuming whoever gets it finds out today or tomorrow... too bad that voting isn't complete until Tues midnight...

with absolutely nothing to do in that house 99% of the time, its the only thing keeping them stimulated I would think.  They really have no info other than the tidbits Julie gave them.  So lots of guesswork going on here. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: August 01, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »
Artzy, although I LOVE a happy ending, I don't see it in the cards for Jeff and Jordan either.  The other night, Chima was having a convo with someone about the Jeff/Jordan thing, and Chima said (loosely translated) "I told Jordan she should go for Jeff and Jordan said she wants to see what else was out there.  I told Jordan that it doesn't get better than that".

And although I "get" it because Jordan IS still young, it kind of "panged" my heart for a second because although Jeff DID say he was looking for a "showmance" I do think he is developing genuine feelings for Jordan.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1053 on: August 01, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »
my feeling about Michele solidifying an alliance with Jeff and Jordan are that she is sincere.. she has been analyzing the situation all along. joined in when need in the past.. gave  them a peek to a quirky side of her,and a sexual side of her.. and now they see a competitor side of her.  she's laid low.. no one can figure her out and it's bothers everyone in that house!! so with no one  actually knowing her they  have to be weary of her.  at the minimum she's a target before you are..  and the max.. she will pull through more and more..

she has prove to me to be a dark horse.. for sure.. :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1054 on: August 01, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »
Artzy, although I LOVE a happy ending, I don't see it in the cards for Jeff and Jordan either.  The other night, Chima was having a convo with someone about the Jeff/Jordan thing, and Chima said (loosely translated) "I told Jordan she should go for Jeff and Jordan said she wants to see what else was out there.  I told Jordan that it doesn't get better than that".

And although I "get" it because Jordan IS still young, it kind of "panged" my heart for a second because although Jeff DID say he was looking for a "showmance" I do think he is developing genuine feelings for Jordan.

I kind of get that feeling too that maybe Jeff has more feelings for Jordon than she does for him.  I think she likes him, but I just don't feel there is quite the equal thing going on there.  Could be wrong, both moms' said they got hurt from past relationships. 

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1055 on: August 01, 2009, 08:57:22 PM »
J and J should get a bonus for entertaining us because since the veto meeting nothing and I mean NOTHING is going on.  I had tears in my eyes laughing at their on going q and a period.  She is too funny and he is so patient with her. :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1056 on: August 01, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »
Well, if Jordan doesn't want him, I have a 22 year old daughter that I would sacrifice to him  :hearts:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1057 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »
The veto meeting is on Monday.

So no one will know about the "wizard power" until Wednesday.

Either way, I do think that Michele is sincere in this plan she shared regarding sending Ronnie home.

I mean, she is a BRAIN afterall, and she would have to be really stupid to make those comments to Jeff and then go back on them...she has to know she is only second string with Jessie and Nat so if it wasnt her plan to see Ronnie go, then she would NOT have talked about this with Jeff...it would only cause her to alienate someone that was not after her.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: August 01, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »
Obviously, what I saw and caused me to make this post I made at the updater forum really affected me.  Not today, but at one time in my life,  I felt like this and it was really terrible.  I don't know if any of you saw the post but it's here if I get this right.http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351  I hope she is going to be ok.  She was called into the DR shortly after she said this and was in there for a really long time.

Jill
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 09:51:57 PM by Jill_ »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1059 on: August 01, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »
I have another request for a new emoticon... Orange Road Cone!!!!   :funny:  :funny:  I about died when Jeff said that about Jessie's personality.  Good snag on that 1 ugot2  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1060 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:21 PM »
Obviously, what I saw and caused me to make this post I made at the updater forum really affected me.  Not today, but at one time in my life,  I felt like this and it was really terrible.  I don't know if any of you saw the post but it's here if I get this right.  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351  I hope she is going to be ok.  She was called into the DR shortly after she said this and was in there for a really long time.

Jill

With Michele sharing with J and J, I'm sure both of them will be cognisant of what might come down and will keep an eye on her and  have a shoulder for her.  To me Michele seems like a tough cookie.  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1061 on: August 01, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »
Obviously, what I saw and caused me to make this post I made at the updater forum really affected me.  Not today, but at one time in my life,  I felt like this and it was really terrible.  I don't know if any of you saw the post but it's here if I get this right.http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351  I hope she is going to be ok.  She was called into the DR shortly after she said this and was in there for a really long time.

Jill

I saw that you had posted that it made you sad...because I don't have the feeds, it's hard to "know" if she's being serious, flippant, emotional, etc.

If she truly does have emotional insecurities/issues, then this game must surely be taking it's toll on her.  It is certainly not for the faint of heart, and people have said some really harsh things about her (I know I know - par for the course).

I have to say that when I read some of the things that some HG's say about others, it affects me, even though I don't know these people...just hearing that level of scorn/judgment pains my heart.  Being a fly on the wall certainly does have it's down points.  I'm like that in real life as well.  I tend to stay away from the gossip circles because they can be vicious.

I have a brother that is similar to (how I perceive) Michelle.  He is super intelligent, but doesn't always do well socially.  He's her opposite socially though because he tends to be brash, quite abrasive, and extremely vocal when trying to make a point; but he has a very good heart.  Yesterday, I had this fleeting thought of how others would view him if he were in the house.  I could only imagine what people would be saying about him; and it would break my heart.

Sorry to get off topic, haha.  Although I love me some big brother, it is certainly not the "game" for me.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1062 on: August 01, 2009, 10:06:36 PM »
Yes, CT, she was sharing it with Jeff and Jordan.  Did the link not work?  Let me try it again.  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1063 on: August 01, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »
 :funny: Steven BB10 posted this pic on twitter....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1064 on: August 01, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »
Well, if Jordan doesn't want him, I have a 22 year old daughter that I would sacrifice to him  :hearts:

:funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: August 01, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »
Yes, CT, she was sharing it with Jeff and Jordan.  Did the link not work?  Let me try it again.  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19571.msg436351.html#msg436351

I'm glad they took her into the DR right away.  Hope it helped her.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: August 01, 2009, 10:19:31 PM »

Jill
:ascared If you saw Casey's interview with Ross the Intern, he said that he was concerned about (not for) Michele because he said he swore she was on meds. He said she seemed to him and others in the house to be  bi-polar, and that if she wasn't on meds that he thinks she should be.

Let me please say this about Michele. Yes,  PhD's tend to be more the brainiac type, but not all PhD's are brainiacs. What Michele does for a living is a very isolated profession, because most of her work is done solo and with limited interaction with others (co-workers), and the ones she does have are equally solo workers. My life/work is very similar, and I spend the majority of my working time alone, with barely any interaction with others. Fortunately for me I come from a huge ethnic family (very similar to what we saw of Jeff's), so they won't leave me alone long enough to get too over the top introverted. Michele just isn't used to being around people 24/7 and it may be making her a bit crazy. It's hard enough to be around a lot of people, but these people are strangers, they are all weirdos,  and there isn't one iota of privacy in that asylum. I for one would have pushed the red panic button and been gone during the first week. Actually I wouldn't have gone in because I know myself pretty well - but Michele is young, and good for her for trying. I think she is just having a tough time. No one has best friended her - she doesn't have anything in common with any of them - and the other girls have pretty much ostracized her. She is doing a great job, and if she was sincere tonight with Jeff, then she has crossed a major bridge. She has gained and earned the respect of her fellow HG's, and now she seems to be finding her way. Bravo Michele. I have been secretly rooting for her from day one - and now that she has crossed that bridge - she really might be able to pull this one off.

PS - If you had to sit with a straight serious face and listen to Jesse - who actually does have an IQ of a banana - and act like he is so much smarter than you are - come on - really - I would have beat him in the head with a frying pan long before this! He is an idiot!  :colors  He knows seven words and uses none of them correctly! :groan: Go back and watch her face as he was talking to her. Kudos to her!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1067 on: August 01, 2009, 10:20:56 PM »
I am so sick of all the testosterone in the HOH room.  I hope a girl gets the HOH next week.  Nat doesn't count, i do not see any boobs do you ?  I really hope Jordan wins and this time she doesn't pick names out of a hat.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1068 on: August 01, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

Jill

I saw that you had posted that it made you sad...because I don't have the feeds, it's hard to "know" if she's being serious, flippant, emotional, etc.

If she truly does have emotional insecurities/issues, then this game must surely be taking it's toll on her.  It is certainly not for the faint of heart, and people have said some really harsh things about her (I know I know - par for the course).

I have to say that when I read some of the things that some HG's say about others, it affects me, even though I don't know these people...just hearing that level of scorn/judgment pains my heart.  Being a fly on the wall certainly does have it's down points.  I'm like that in real life as well.  I tend to stay away from the gossip circles because they can be vicious.

I have a brother that is similar to (how I perceive) Michelle.  He is super intelligent, but doesn't always do well socially.  He's her opposite socially though because he tends to be brash, quite abrasive, and extremely vocal when trying to make a point; but he has a very good heart.  Yesterday, I had this fleeting thought of how others would view him if he were in the house.  I could only imagine what people would be saying about him; and it would break my heart.

Sorry to get off topic, haha.  Although I love me some big brother, it is certainly not the "game" for me.

Jill, you have a tender heart. I'm glad they called her into the DR right away. She's been pretty much alone in the house even though people do talk to her, they keep their distance. I haven't seen her do anything that would come close to be despicable.

I know what you mean as well Lovemykiddies, every year something that happens in the house that I think is beyond human decency. Making people stay away from the others while they eat dinner like they did last year or this year some of the things that have been said to Ronnie. I could never be in that house. I wouldn't be able to stay quiet and I'd be gone.

You make a lot of sense too Artzy.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1069 on: August 01, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »
:funny: Steven BB10 posted this pic on twitter....

:lolmao:   good find Will  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1070 on: August 01, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
I am so sick of all the testosterone in the HOH room.  I hope a girl gets the HOH next week.  Nat doesn't count, i do not see any boobs do you ?  I really hope Jordan wins and this time she doesn't pick names out of a hat.
Aha I was going to mention that!

Longest time since the opening of BB that a girl has not won HOH. They're setting a record for how much they suck.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1071 on: August 01, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

Jill, you have a tender heart. I'm glad they called her into the DR right away. She's been pretty much alone in the house even though people do talk to her, they keep their distance. I haven't seen her do anything that would come close to be despicable.

I know what you mean as well Lovemykiddies, every year something that happens in the house that I think is beyond human decency. Making people stay away from the others while they eat dinner like they did last year or this year some of the things that have been said to Ronnie. I could never be in that house. I wouldn't be able to stay quiet and I'd be gone.

You make a lot of sense too Artzy.

Yes - last year when I heard Jerry saying what he was about Dan and Kiesha, I was stunned...even a few years back when people ganged up against James; I know he wasn't a fave of everyone, but DANG!

I went back and checked the feeds, and it looks like Michelle was in the DR for about an hour and a half, give or take...that WAS a long time, so it was obviously more than just a random DR session.

And I'm all for a woman in HOH.  Just not Nat.  Or Lydia.  Or Chema.   :lol:

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1072 on: August 01, 2009, 10:51:55 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:27:42 PM by Jill_ »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 01, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »
Oh ho ho...looks like the tides MAY turn in this game!

As of right now (which basically means zip since it's 5 very long days until eviction) Nat, Chema and Jesse are planning on evicting Lydia.  They think they can get Michelle.

Wellll, if all goes to plan, Michelle, Kev, J and J will be evicting Ronnie.  At that point, N, C and J will have lost the rest of their alliance since Russ will view this as a betrayal, and Lydia will feel betrayed by Jesse's vote.

Then, you add the mystical wizard powers  :funny: and you pretty much can kiss goodbye to either Jesse or Nat!

Like I said, it's still waayy too early, but at least at THIS point in time, BB Karma is hard at work!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1074 on: August 01, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »
Doesn't anyone else notice Jessie's attraction to the most masculine women in the house?? Last year it was Man-chelle , not this year its Nat (the girl who never showers) and Lydia who wants to shave her head.  I think secretly he is attracted to men.