Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280847 times)

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: August 01, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »
To the BB Gods up above or whoever is up there:  (just joking around :lol:, I don't mean to disrespect anyone's religious beliefs!)

:please: :please: :please: :please:  don't let Lydia or RonRat win this comp!!!!!  I will be eternally grateful!!!!

Edit:  Please not Jessie either!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:38:45 PM by Jill_ »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1026 on: August 01, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »
 I would call her something else but my mom raised me better.

Thanks again updaters.

LOL Whit12!!   :waves: Welcome to the best BB forum EVER! Everyone is incredibly friendly and wonderful. Jump right in  ;D .

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: August 01, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »
Oh dear!  Michele will surely crack now.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1028 on: August 01, 2009, 05:07:08 PM »
It would not hurt my feelings if Lydia went home this week. Ronnie can go another week. I'm really tired of her. Yesterday she threw everyone under the bus, including Kevin. Ronnie can go next week.

:hides:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1029 on: August 01, 2009, 05:26:09 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1030 on: August 01, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »
Just wait and see...Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie will brainwash Michele in using it on Ronnie.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1031 on: August 01, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »
Just wait and see...Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie will brainwash Michele in using it on Ronnie.

Yeah but, they are afraid to make Russell mad..... and Russ promised Jeff to get him out.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 01, 2009, 05:39:54 PM »
Ok I am confused.  Wouldn't Michele WANT to keep the POV??  As Julie said you are only safe from the magic wizard if you are HOH or have the POV.  Voting ends on what 8/3 or 4?  Won't the wizard be told prior to next Thursday's eviction?  :duno:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1033 on: August 01, 2009, 05:45:06 PM »
Ok I am confused.  Wouldn't Michele WANT to keep the POV??  As Julie said you are only safe from the magic wizard if you are HOH or have the POV.  Voting ends on what 8/3 or 4?  Won't the wizard be told prior to next Thursday's eviction?  :duno:

Good question, but if she uses it, she still was the POV winner.. HMMMM.... I hope someone has a better answer for both of us.  :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1034 on: August 01, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »
Whoever wins the Coup D'Etat will be informed very early on Wednesday since the voting ends at midnight late Tuesday night west coast time. So sometime after 3am BB time someone will be called in DR to be told that he or she won the power. I hope there will be a late updater to watch the feeds to see who gets called in the DR.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: August 01, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »
Did anyone catch Russ going off in the HOH bathroom about Chima?  I'm wondering if that is why there were fish?  He went off on her...  He is PISSED at  her telling him who he can and cannot talk with.  :funny:

Oh!  was it Lydia??
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1036 on: August 01, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »
I guess the house won't get alcohol tonight if Jeff, Jordan and Chima got drunk from drinking wine during the veto comp.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1037 on: August 01, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »
Assuming that Jeff wins the power, it will be in his best interest to use it next week even if Michele uses the veto on Ronnie this week. He has to think about next week since he and/or Jordan could be on the block and then he could use the power and put up Ronnie and the house will have no choice but to vote him out. This would make perfect sense to me, do you agree?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1038 on: August 01, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »
When this season started, I had high hopes for Michele.

If she doesnt use the POV, then I will add her to my short list of favorites (behind Jeff and Jordan).

Please use your head, Michele!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: August 01, 2009, 06:58:10 PM »
She really cant stick her neck out for Ronnie because she really doesn't know what Jess is thinking.  I don't think he's Not going to honor what Russ wants.  If he went against Russ Jess would have blood on his hands and he doesn't strike me the type to do any dirty work.The little he did, like in the case of putting up casey, he had to do it behind sunglasses and dressing up in Kevin's clothes!?!?!?!?   That was very telling.   Michele should just tell Ronnie you had your chance to compete, you didn't save yourself.  I need to think what is best for me here you RAT so buzz off!!!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1040 on: August 01, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »
Yes Michelle :D

Confide in Jeff! Everyone confide in and carry Jeff!
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: August 01, 2009, 07:14:16 PM »
I am so excited Jeff and Michele are talking!!!  :wohoo:  I really think something good can come out of the two of them and maybe turn things around in the this house.  This could be the break we are all waiting for and if Jeff gets the coup, it will be that much better.   :jumpy:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: August 01, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »
If Michele knew any better, she'd keep the Veto and not use it. Don't care who goes home this week if that happens.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1043 on: August 01, 2009, 07:22:34 PM »
If Michele knew any better, she'd keep the Veto and not use it. Don't care who goes home this week if that happens.

Sounds like from what she is telling Jeff that is her plan.  Of course, it can change a million times between now and Thursday of course.  We can only hope!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1044 on: August 01, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

Sounds like from what she is telling Jeff that is her plan.  Of course, it can change a million times between now and Thursday of course.  We can only hope!

That's the thing. She doesn't have until Thursday. Veto ceremony takes place tomorrow?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1045 on: August 01, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »
I swear to God if Michele repeats her convo with Jeff and Jordan with anybody else in the house, I'm gonna kill her! I hope she is not playing them. I'm saying this because Michele spilled all to Ronnie, Jessie and Natalie last week about the supposedly alliance of Jeff, Jordan, Lydia and Kevin. That is why I don't trust that shady motherf'er. We'll see if Michele blabs or not.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 01, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »
I am so excited Jeff and Michele are talking!!!  :wohoo:  I really think something good can come out of the two of them and maybe turn things around in the this house.  This could be the break we are all waiting for and if Jeff gets the coup, it will be that much better.   :jumpy:
this could be a good thing.  I'm just not sure what Michele is thinking in that Ph.d brain of hers.  She's so socially awkward.  I hope she has been analyzing everyone and thinking this is a good move towards Jeff, Jordon, Russ (for now) Its time to flip the power here.  The stars are aligning!!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: August 01, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »

Sounds like from what she is telling Jeff that is her plan.  Of course, it can change a million times between now and Thursday of course.  We can only hope!

That's the thing. She doesn't have until Thursday. Veto ceremony takes place tomorrow?

Oh yeah!  Duh!  It's just hard to hear all the back and forth for so many days.  I really do think she hates Ronnie and wants to see him gone though.   At least I am hoping and trying to give her the benefit of the doubt

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 01, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
I am hoping she was running to tell all last week because she had to show support to those idiots that were in power.   i would not have blabbed everytime someone said something to me.  But she is very uncomfortable with people.  I really don't think she knows how to handle her self.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1049 on: August 01, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »
I think she's good here: she's told them waaaaaay too much to screw them here and she's made an actual solid alliance. This is the most she's done all game.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5