Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282210 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »
 :jumpy:   :waves: Thank you for the NERD Puddin! He's 97.999% perfect!  :wohoo:

Offline chefjaredagcc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1001 on: July 31, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »
can someone tell me how to take screenshots??

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1002 on: July 31, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »
can someone tell me how to take screenshots??

Start here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,12374.0.html

Welcome to RFF chefjaredagcc

:welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1003 on: July 31, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »
Isn't Jessie such a baby? He is so egocentric. Earlier today when he was talking about his fans, what freaking fans?? Who would be that stupid to follow that self absorbed baby around. Nat and Lydia are obviously out of their minds. I hope that he is on slop for the rest of his stay in the Big Brother house which is hopefully not long.  I really hope when Jeff wins this  "Coup d'Etat" he puts Jessie up on the block, then everyone finely regains their sanity and sends his ass packing.  I am so sick of hearing his complaining about being on slop. karma sucks

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1004 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
 :jumpy: :tup: :tup: :yess:

Happy Dance - Rat is on the Block!!

Now I have to cross all body parts so he STAYS there until Thursday at 8:20 pm then he can go off the Block and go sit with Julie.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1005 on: July 31, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »
Chima is fighting for Ronnie...I'm missin something here. Russell is against Ronnie. What happened to the Russell/Ronnie alliance? I keep missing all the lies.  :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1006 on: August 01, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, to be continued...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:16:50 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: August 01, 2009, 02:31:28 AM »
Jeff, jordan lid and kev in BY, talking about nothin inparticular, trying to decide who has magic powers

More late night help!    :wohoo:

bear with me, im new to this, just got my live feed today

BY crew talking about how they will be remembered....

wow kev has a potty mouth

You are doing great!  I was a newbie just a few weeks ago!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:18 AM »
Gimme a HUGE roll of duct tape stat!!!   STFU Ronnie  :ron with your whinging ass!  (:;) (:;)

PS  puddin great emoticon of Ronnie, could you do a roll of duct tape too?  :lol:

Missing u  :casey man  :jam:
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1009 on: August 01, 2009, 03:56:25 AM »
It's funny how history repeats itself

Last year we were in the same dilemma where the main clique split(like I predicted it would two weeks ago and that Jeff and Jordan would realign - Pt 2 of psychiness :D) and there was a 3/3 vote with one vote being the splitter and the possibility of the viewers completely changing the game

That decided how the entire game played out: hopefully this one also turns in my favor aha :p
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1010 on: August 01, 2009, 09:37:23 AM »

I just hope that russ keeps his word about Jeff and Jordan...that way they are safe this week as well as next week, (in case jeff needs to use the power he is going to win)......

I think he will but he is rather hard to read. Welcome to RFF Melissa!

:welcome:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: August 01, 2009, 10:41:40 AM »
 :waves: Happy Saturday All. Just to let you know that Julie's Blog and Casey's EW Interview are up, and Julie hit another home run this week! She should have been doing this right along - it's nice to hear her perspective on what's going on up in the BB house. Also -  :casey is consistently genuine throughout all of his interviews. It's nice to know that what we saw is what it is. I think we might only see that again with Jeff and Jordan in terms of how genuine they are inside. Refreshing.  :tup:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1012 on: August 01, 2009, 10:59:09 AM »
Did Jeff and Jordan share a bed last night? I know they slept in separate beds on Thrusday night.

I'm hoping Jeff gets picked to play the veto and WINS it and he won't use it.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: August 01, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
Did Jeff and Jordan share a bed last night? I know they slept in separate beds on Thrusday night.

Hey Will  :waves:  Yeah they did for some time, then Jordan crawled into her own bed.  Both of them sleeping in the red room now.   They had a cute moment when Jordan wanted her neck rubbed  :lol: Jeff said she had better reciprocate tomorrow or no more for her, even if she gets a mosquito bite he will not scratch it.  :luvya:
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1014 on: August 01, 2009, 11:34:50 AM »

Hey Will  :waves:  Yeah they did for some time, then Jordan crawled into her own bed.  Both of them sleeping in the red room now.   They had a cute moment when Jordan wanted her neck rubbed  :lol: Jeff said she had better reciprocate tomorrow or no more for her, even if she gets a mosquito bite he will not scratch it.  :luvya:

I love them to death. They are the ONLY reason why I'm still watching the show. I love watching them talk, tease or flirt with each other. They are so adorable. They are practically guaranteed two more weeks in the house due to the power since I'm pretty sure Jeff will win it and won't use it this week, despite the outcome as I know he will be thinking he may need it next week just on the off chance he and Jordan will be on the block.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1015 on: August 01, 2009, 12:16:34 PM »
Dang it, Jeff is not playing for veto.

So the players are Russell, Lydia, Ronnie, Jessie, Kevin and Michele.

Out of all of them, I'm pulling for Russell to win the veto to keep the nominations the same.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1016 on: August 01, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
Thanks for the welcome from you guys.....

I just wanted to share my latest thoughts.....

I really do not care who goes this week (as long as it is not Jeff or Jordan)......Jeff should throw HOH next week (assuming the power is his).......Anyone but Nat or Jess wins HOH...neither Nat or Jessie play POV, or at least not win...and right before eliminatoins (again this is next week),, jeff puts up Nat and Jess....no one has time to strategize and one of their wineyyy asses goes home....(what wouled the sheep do?)....even better if it somone like lydia as HOH (someone jessie thinks he has control of) then out of o nowwhere one of them is gone..............thoughts anyone....

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: August 01, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »
Thanks for the welcome from you guys.....

I just wanted to share my latest thoughts.....

I really do not care who goes this week (as long as it is not Jeff or Jordan)......Jeff should throw HOH next week (assuming the power is his).......Anyone but Nat or Jess wins HOH...neither Nat or Jessie play POV, or at least not win...and right before eliminatoins (again this is next week),, jeff puts up Nat and Jess....no one has time to strategize and one of their wineyyy asses goes home....(what wouled the sheep do?)....even better if it somone like lydia as HOH (someone jessie thinks he has control of) then out of o nowwhere one of them is gone..............thoughts anyone....
:waves: That's interesting and I like it. I was thinking more short-sightedly, if Jeff got the power to use it this week and put Jesse and Nat up at the last minute, but I like your idea better. It would give he and Jordan a "slide" week by laying low and just hanging out together and letting everyone else go after each other.

It's good that neither of them are playing in POV - no targets on their backs, and I believe Russ will stay true to his word and not put them up regardless.  :tup:

By the way - did anyone but me notice when Jeff and Russ were at the end of hanging on the ropes, and when they were making their deal - Jeff never asked Russ to not put Jordan up as well - he only made the deal for himself - Russ said - just before Jeff got down - "Jordan too, I won't put Jordan up either", and Jeff said, "Oh, OK dude". Russ told Jordan that he was the one who guaranteed her safety, but it went right over her head. I wonder if Russ is going to use that little tid bit a little farther down the line. It's the same thing as Jordan putting Jeff's name in the hat with everyone else's for Have/Have Not. I do think they genuinely like each other, but I don't think it's going to go much farther beyond that once the show is over.  :'( Sorry folks - I know everyone has cotton candy romance in mind for these two - but Jordan was dating someone before she went into the BB house and Jeff said he wouldn't be opposed to a showmance if it put him  farther in the game.  :duno: Just sayin'

Offline Whit12

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1018 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »
I joined just to say thank you to everyone that has feeds and post the info here.  I am handicap and cannot afford the feeds.  I am a huge fan of the show and love to read what you write.

Question... Where did Jordon and Jeff get booted too?  I cant's find their beds now.  I thought they were in the pool room but it looks like it's been taken over.  I just love them.  I never hate but OMG i cannot stand Nat. She is like Jessie's  :meow: protector and can't keep her mouth shut.  I would call her something else but my mom raised me better.

Thanks again updaters.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1019 on: August 01, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »
SMH   Jessie went to BB production the other night to narc on Kevin for eating something from Russell's HOH basket.

I remember seeing when it happened and Kevin was all "oooops" I forgot, and the other folks in the room said no sweat, it was hardly anything.

Jess is a total scumbag, punk and weasel.  He will not ever make it big.  (I'm catching up on the feeds.)
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1020 on: August 01, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »
I joined just to say thank you to everyone that has feeds and post the info here.  I am handicap and cannot afford the feeds.  I am a huge fan of the show and love to read what you write.

Question... Where did Jordon and Jeff get booted too?  I cant's find their beds now.  I thought they were in the pool room but it looks like it's been taken over.  I just love them.  I never hate but OMG i cannot stand Nat. She is like Jessie's  :meow: protector and can't keep her mouth shut.  I would call her something else but my mom raised me better.

Thanks again updaters.

Welcome to RFF Whit12! They sleep in the Red room but they move around a lot, neither one of them are up this week.

You have a good mom!  :tup:

I'm sure the updaters will appreciate your comments. They deserve accolades for sure!  RFF has the best Big Brother updaters on the web!

:bigwelcome

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1021 on: August 01, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
I do not know if this is appropriate to post  :duno: but there is a marathon of "the Moment of Truth" on Fox reality.  I just assumed most of you guys like the same kind of TV that i do....Questoins i just heard...would it bother you if your kids inheirted your husbands red hair? answer yes....Would you respect your husband more if he made more money?  answer yes.....Before your wer married did you ever have sex with a married man?    answer....yes.......the husband is shocked :groan: that was only questoin four........

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1022 on: August 01, 2009, 03:10:16 PM »
i think jessie is gonna use  kevin's mishap with accidentally eating  sunday night  a snack in russ's HOH room to his advantage to get kevin on the block/ pen nom..

has anyone beisde me thought he may think it's a way to save lydia with out pissing everyone else off.. although he's  vigorously throwing lydia a under that  bus :duno: it's soo far fetch that it may be this tool's logic!!

wtf was that with russ last night in the hoh w/ chima saying it was HIS DOING to  save ronnie last week, HIS DOING that got him there now. HIS HIS HIS>> i watched it a few times and chima was severaly taken back but didn't let onto to it

this man in power trip is crazy!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1023 on: August 01, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »
Hey Artzy   :waves:  Oh yeah, I noticed it was Russell who offered to keep Jordon safe.  Jeff never asked.  
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: August 01, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »
Hey Artzy   :waves:  Oh yeah, I noticed it was Russell who offered to keep Jordon safe.  Jeff never asked.  
:groan: I'm glad you noticed it as well, because I think that while they are friends in the house - each one is playing for themselves. I remember Jordan a week or so back telling Jeff that she didn't need anyone to "carry" her, and in the beginning wasn't she playing BOTH Jeff and Russ? I remember a BBAD scene outside when Russ told her that he didn't mind her talking to Jeff, that he wasn't angry with her!  :secret I think with everything else that was going on at the time - the Laura drama, etc., that no one was focusing on the "little things". In my experience - nuance is where the truth hides!   :sneak