Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280921 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
I really think he needs to make a power move.  No one else is doing it-- Nat or Jesse up with Ronnie-- some of them comes off because of POV put the last one standing up and let the house duke it out.  He needs the Lydia and Kevin votes -- cuz Jesse and Nat (the other rat) will be campaigning hard to get L or K out the door.  save Ronrat for their purposes.  God I hope Russ pulls this off.  Tkaes Jeff and Jordon with him to final 3 wouldnt that be a hoot!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »
 :waves: regarding the discarded squash - shame on all of them! They could have washed it off and they should have been smart enough to know that you don't eat the skin of most squash! All of that calamari, baked butternut and fried zucchini! Shame on them! They could have grated the summer squash and zucchini and mixed it in with the slop and made fritters!Oh I could just slap the lot of them!  :meow:

Ugot - Honey I know it's hard to type the same convo over and over - but just to let you know - you are making it very interesting for us to read and follow what's going on. I appreciate your efforts!  :yourock:

Typical Russ -  :duno: no one has a clue! Whether we like him  or not - he's very good at this - so far.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2009, 04:44:25 PM »
The have-nots get the squash and squid this week, then?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »
Did they really throw away all the squash????  I love butternut make chili with it.  I hope BB retrieves them and at least gives them to a soup kitchen or something!!  Geez - if they are going to do that -- they need to come up with a rule that what America votes in you must eat, can't just throw it away!~!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2009, 05:25:06 PM »

i really agree bith Bjunkey and russ needs tomake a power move....i would love it if jessie or nat went home.....deal with ronnie later....jessie knows he is F***ed when it comes to america.....they should get him out now.....i never understood why so many are up his a** anyway....so what if he played before..he did not do so well, did he?

I just hope that russ keeps his word about Jeff and Jordan...that way they are safe this week as well as next week, (in case jeff needs to use the power he is going to win)......

Does any one know how it will work.  IF the person with the power removes the two nominees, does the power holder or the hoh replace the nominees?  is the poer holder safe from being put up?  i would appreciate if any one knows....

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #980 on: July 31, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »
What happens is the HOH and Veto holder are safe no matter what - what happens is they can strip down both or one of the nominees and replace them with anyone but the HOH or veto holder

So if say Jeff and Jordan were up and Jeff has the power; Jessie is HOH and Ronnie won veto he could take himself and Jordan off and replace them with anyone except Ronnie/Jessie; so Kevin/Lydia for example

The ultimate power really eh? :P
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: July 31, 2009, 05:31:28 PM »
has anyone really confirmed that we can only do 10 votes by internet?  I know it says that about the cell phone -- but I have not found anything that says its the same for the internet?!?!??!?!?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »
has anyone really confirmed that we can only do 10 votes by internet?  I know it says that about the cell phone -- but I have not found anything that says its the same for the internet?!?!??!?!?
:waves: Well, if that's true then the last of my 50+ votes so far today won't count. I have been voting as many times as possible on cbs.com since the Evel Dick days, and I have never been told that it's only 10 votes. I think they don't talk about the online voting very much because their goal is to get as many people text voting for $$$ as possible.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: July 31, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
 :crazy :yikes :nana   **** - meet Fan

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: July 31, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »
:waves: Well, if that's true then the last of my 50+ votes so far today won't count. I have been voting as many times as possible on cbs.com since the Evel Dick days, and I have never been told that it's only 10 votes. I think they don't talk about the online voting very much because their goal is to get as many people text voting for $$$ as possible.

well I'm like you -- I'm voting my butt off for Jeff -- as many times as I can.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: July 31, 2009, 06:09:25 PM »
 :tup: That photo of Jesse gumming his slop is just classic!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #986 on: July 31, 2009, 06:46:04 PM »
ok so with all  of russ's talking today :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: and the revovling HOH  i  think i know who russ is putting on the block!! :jumpy: 

:colors  .. it's ME !! :ugot !!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #987 on: July 31, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
Did they really throw away all the squash????  I love butternut make chili with it.  I hope BB retrieves them and at least gives them to a soup kitchen or something!!  Geez - if they are going to do that -- they need to come up with a rule that what America votes in you must eat, can't just throw it away!~!

They didn't throw all of it away, the squash that was in baskets or not in the liquid from the squid was put away.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: July 31, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »
what is he thinking?  I'd sure like to know.  I will be disappointed!! if he puts up Lydia w/ronrat.  Nat should of gone up as the pawn.  what's he waiting for?   She does all the thinking for Jessass.  Without her, and Ronrat J is going no where. Maybe I'll get my wish in the next two weeks, if Jeff gets the power!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #989 on: July 31, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »
:crazy :yikes :nana   **** - meet Fan

Do you mean Lydia in the drivers seat of that big old bus??   :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #990 on: July 31, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
I can't find a dorkapotamus ??? sorry!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: July 31, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
I really hopes that he puts up jessie and nat, then if they win pov then put up ratface.  :ascared  ;D  :ascared

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #992 on: July 31, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
It'll be Ronnie and Kevin/Lydia/michele with the goal to send Ronnie home

Hopefully it works - if he puts up Lydia he'd have Kevin/Jordan/Jeff guaranteed out of the seven - maybe he should put michele up with him so he has Lydia/Kevin/Jeff/Jordan and enough

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: July 31, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »
like I said earlier he should put up Nat or Jess as the pawn.  That will make sure he gets one of them out.  ALready n & J are scheming to see if they can get Michele to vote out Lydia with them.  Russ needs to think 5 steps ahead of these schemers if he wants to get further than them.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: July 31, 2009, 07:51:15 PM »

:meow: I am channeling Russ putting up Jesse and Nat. I have my Swami costume on, tarot cards ready, crystal ball out, and my Wiley Wizard Power Stick is fully charged and ready to go!  :lolmao:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #995 on: July 31, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
Yall probably know this, but i went back the last two weeks and the noms take right at an hour.   THis is a little earlier than previous. 

so probably another 20-30 mintues

i have already said this  but it would make my nite if it wsa nat and jessie......

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: July 31, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »
Did u hear Russell dismiss Nat when she repeated all the stuff about Lydia to him for the tenth time or so.  I sat here and said YOU GO RUSS.  :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #997 on: July 31, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »
Sounds like Russ revealed everything in his nomination speech; wonderful :D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #998 on: July 31, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »
If you keep this up RahRah, I will call you the BB Psychic  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: July 31, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »

:meow: I am channeling Russ putting up Jesse and Nat. I have my Swami costume on, tarot cards ready, crystal ball out, and my Wiley Wizard Power Stick is fully charged and ready to go!  :lolmao:

:knuckles: Just so you all know I used my Wiley Wizard Stick to whack my crystal ball over the top of the tree in my back yard. I wasn't aiming for my neighbor's window . . .  :groan: just sayin'  :'(