Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282087 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:06 PM »
I'm leaving for work soon and am very nervous about the twist and who becomes HOH. It will be a long night for me as I will be thinking about it the entire time I'm working. I will try to access to a computer at my 11pm break and see if the HOH is still ongoing or over.

GO JEFF AND JORDAN!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: July 30, 2009, 02:44:58 PM »
I just watched a short clip of the live feeds where jessie hit nat in the thigh. He left a huge hand print and barley said he was sorry! Now, I should say that I did not read the events leading up to this and I was shocked to read that all is forgiven and nat slept in the bed with him. I was down right outraged by the short clip I saw and thought jessie should have faced some BB consequences!  :knuckles:

Really wasn't much leading up to it.  They were doing their usual play fighting that they do alot and it just got out of hand.  Jessie was a little worried that he might get in trouble but quickly got over that!  He was more pissed that she was so mad.  It was more of "she can dish it out but can't take it" stuff, which I actually somewhat agree with.  Jessie had asked her to stop and she kept at it.  I didn't actually see him hit her that time as I had gotten disgusted with them and moved to a different feed but did hear him bitching about it later.

Let's all just hope the tension spills over.  They have been really boring the past few nights!  

And count me in on TEAM JEFF!

Thanks so much BamBam! I knew something else must have happened since she ended up in bed with him. :lol:
I know this is just soo out there, but wouldn't it be great if they sent Jessie out bc of this and Casey got to stay.  :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #852 on: July 30, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
I wonder if Russ were to win HOH tonight if he might put up jessie and Nat? Not that I am wanting him to win, just wondering what he would do.  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: July 30, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »
I wonder if Russ were to win HOH tonight if he might put up jessie and Nat? Not that I am wanting him to win, just wondering what he would do.  :duno:
:knuckles: I don't  think ol' Russ has the cojones to confront Jesse. He will absolutely "vote" him  out - but put him up - no way. I do, however, see him acting as the instigator with whomever HOH is to put him up. Alpha dog is not happy with the other Alpha dogs in the kennel. If you have the link - go back to the first show when they introduced Jesse into the hacienda - take a look at Russ's face when he saw him- I could hear him growling all the way over here.  (:;)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #854 on: July 30, 2009, 05:35:44 PM »
Seems like a really long walk thru today?  Or is it just me?  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: July 30, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
 :spoiler: OK spare yourselves! If any of you have even thought of reading Jesse's HOH blog this week DON'T!!! While we all  know that he is not very well acquainted with the English language - honest to freaking pete - my damned hair hurts from attempting to read that atrocity.  :groan: It's worse than anything else he has ever said or written times a million!  :eww :meme :suicide :crybabe: :crazy: :wall: :keeta: :word: :CnJ: :hammer ??? :nut: :rotf: :rfth: DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU! Oh yeah, and just as an aside - he thanked him mom for packing him a lunch when he went to school - really. :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: July 30, 2009, 05:44:14 PM »
Artzy, I'd already read it...He REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY is narcissistic, is he not?

Did you look at his HOH pics?  Anyone notice that he has ZERO of Chima and Casey?  In fact, he had very few of Chima last time...

He had plenty of Jeff, though, so I'm not complaining.  :luvu:

And I must admit, I loved the ones with Kevin.  They made me laugh - Kev's expressions are priceless.  There's one of Jthe two of them making a muscle, and it looks like Kevin is pushing his up to make it look bigger.  :funny:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #857 on: July 30, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!! The anticipation is getting the best of me.  I really hope that "The big announcement " is something bigger and better then the teams are being dissolved. I really hope that they are going to mix them up.  I hope that Jessie and Nat the rat are pitted against each other.  He would stab her in the back in a heartbeat.  I'm not so sure that  she would do the same though. she seems to be under his super star spell !!! I am kind of new at the whole big brother thing.  I started watching halfway through the season which should not be mentioned b-c i was confided to bed rest and i have showtime so i got addicted to BBAD .  Did they ever do a girls vs. guys thing?

By the way since when is it ok for a guy to hit a girl? well Nat is kind of a girl i guess.

I LOVE ALL YOU MODERATORS!!!!! Thank you all for the time and effort you all put in!!!     

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: July 30, 2009, 06:09:22 PM »
Is it an endurance HOH tonight? Maybe if they announce the twist, they'll do it right before the live show ends for the night and while they're in the middle of the competition. Which may or may not screw some people up in the process.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: July 30, 2009, 07:13:34 PM »
Artzy, I'd already read it...He REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY is narcissistic, is he not?

Did you look at his HOH pics?  Anyone notice that he has ZERO of Chima and Casey?  In fact, he had very few of Chima last time...

He had plenty of Jeff, though, so I'm not complaining.  :luvu:

And I must admit, I loved the ones with Kevin.  They made me laugh - Kev's expressions are priceless.  There's one of Jthe two of them making a muscle, and it looks like Kevin is pushing his up to make it look bigger.  :funny:
:waves: No, I could not even force myself to look at his pictures. Did you ever see the Dudley Dooright cartoon when you were a kid? Stick blond hair on his head and it's 100% Jesse, including his lack of intellect. This is a case where he really is as dumb as he looks.

The show started about 12 minutes ago - I am DVRing it so I can start watching at 8:15 and FF through the commercials. I hate the commercials on Live night! My nerves can't take it! :ascared

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: July 30, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »
Is it an endurance HOH tonight? Maybe if they announce the twist, they'll do it right before the live show ends for the night and while they're in the middle of the competition. Which may or may not screw some people up in the process.
I like to see them announce it before the vote.  That could be game changing in itself.  Might get people to rethink their vote even thought I don't want Jordon to do.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: July 30, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »
When did Julie announce the multiple twists?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #862 on: July 30, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »

right after her chat w/ casey and  before they went out back for the endurance comp
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: July 30, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »

right after her chat w/ casey and  before they went out back for the endurance comp

Thanks! I didn't get to see that part -- I came in just as they were cutting to break after they started up the endurance.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #864 on: July 30, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »
Watch the HoH Competition for FREE

Try the feeds for FREE for 3 Days. Watch as the HoH Competition happens LIVE

Click the banner below to signup

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: July 30, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »
I'm leaving for work soon and am very nervous about the twist and who becomes HOH. It will be a long night for me as I will be thinking about it the entire time I'm working. I will try to access to a computer at my 11pm break and see if the HOH is still ongoing or over.

GO JEFF AND JORDAN!

Will you are gonna be a happy camper when you get home from work!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:  Hope you recorded the show!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #866 on: July 30, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »
I say Chima is down first..........any takers???
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: July 30, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
I'll second that JAM  :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #868 on: July 30, 2009, 08:18:59 PM »
I say Chima is down first..........any takers???

oh yeah already called that one  just add the bitchn and complaining!! :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: July 30, 2009, 08:19:12 PM »
I was just saying the same thing! Down with Chima! :lol: :neener:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: July 30, 2009, 08:20:59 PM »
I'm not to worried now about this HOH.  I only hope America all thinks like we do and votes for Jeff or Jordon.  that's my main worry.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: July 30, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
 :jumpy:  :jumpy: :jumpy: OMG OMG OMG OMG  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

I've never been happier (in regards to BB) than I am right now!!!!

(Although admittedly, it is a rather transparent attempt at keeping Jordan and Jeff in)

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #872 on: July 30, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »
Just checked another BB site and they are all going for Jeff.  GO JEFF GO..........this made my day..........yippee :wohoo: :yess: :hearts:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline AEROSMITHCHICKEY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #873 on: July 30, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »

(Although admittedly, it is a rather transparent attempt at keeping Jordan and Jeff in)

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:  Yes I have to admit as well the showing of the Jeff/Jordan budding romance was well timed to show America how cute and likeable they both are...BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!  I want them to win so bad!!  I hope they take this HOH too!!  Then they are sitting pretty for a while.  Made my whole night!!  Go Jeff and Jordan!!  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #874 on: July 30, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »

Well BB gave themselves a way to save the season.