Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280957 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #825 on: July 29, 2009, 07:49:16 PM »
Ok - so I was just poking around the CBS website, and I noticed they do videos of exit interviews with the guests!  Have they always posted these?!?

So anyway, I was watching Laura's (they have part 1 and 2) and she was pretty spot in in so many areas...

They told her that Jesse won HOH and asked her if Ronnie would be going up and she basically says she thinks he's going to put up 2 weak players and hope they don't win POV because she has a feeling that he doesn't want to put Ronnie up...

She also predicted Jesse, Nat and Jeff for final 3...Very interesting...
:tup: Laura has some even better interviews with Ross the Intern and also with Entertainment Weekly, but I don't  think I am  allowed to give you the site here because Jinny will  :knuckles: (been there - done that - still have the bruises - ha ha)

:groan: Everybody watch the next time the DisGusto's eat spaghetti - they will get as much on the fork as is possible - lean all the way down to about 2" from the table's surface - shove the fork full into their mouths and then loudly slurp in the rest. While they are almost all guilty of this, the worst offender so far is none other than King Jesse a/k/a Senior Pec-tacular a/k/a Two Pump Chump.

I have a nagging feeling that there is going to be a huge blow out in the house tomorrow evening, hopefully during BBAD. There are so many underlying negative energy sparks flying around. Notice that Jesse keeps mentioning that Ronnie is somehow always involved. Ronnie is going to get his fat rat ass kicked for sure. I think he will be the next one out after  :casey leaves tomorrow. Wouldn;t it be a beautiful thing to see RonRat and Jesse together on the block?  :jumpy:

I don't know who is in charge of making these fabulous little guys ---> :kuss: :duno: :neener: <--- but can we get a fat gut, DORK T-shirted,  mouse-eared one with glasses to signify RonRat? Now that would be cool! I wish I knew how to make them but it's waaaay over my limited abilities.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: July 29, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »
Please BB gods -- don't let Jesse get to the end!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: July 29, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
Ok - so over the past few days, I've learned this about Jeff...

He doesn't care for strip clubs...

He doesn't feel you need a huge home in order to have a good life...

He works out religiously (although he does smoke...)

He puts sunblock on when he goes outside...

He can cook, wash dishes and do laundry...

Sigh... :luvu:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #828 on: July 29, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »
Well, without a doubt if BB follows suit and someone is evicted Casey will be gone tomorrow, and there is one less ally for Jordan and Jeff. I do believe if Jordan or Jeff win hoh the tides may turn with Kevin and Lydia, and maybe just maybe, we have Jeff Jordan Michelle Lydia and Kevin on one side and Jessie Nat Chima Ronnie on the other side and Russ is the wild card making the playing field much more even and likeable.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #829 on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
Ok - so I was just poking around the CBS website, and I noticed they do videos of exit interviews with the guests!  Have they always posted these?!?

So anyway, I was watching Laura's (they have part 1 and 2) and she was pretty spot in in so many areas...

They told her that Jesse won HOH and asked her if Ronnie would be going up and she basically says she thinks he's going to put up 2 weak players and hope they don't win POV because she has a feeling that he doesn't want to put Ronnie up...

She also predicted Jesse, Nat and Jeff for final 3...Very interesting...
:tup: Laura has some even better interviews with Ross the Intern and also with Entertainment Weekly, but I don't  think I am  allowed to give you the site here because Jinny will  :knuckles: (been there - done that - still have the bruises - ha ha)

I don't know who is in charge of making these fabulous little guys ---> :kuss: :duno: :neener: <--- but can we get a fat gut, DORK T-shirted,  mouse-eared one with glasses to signify RonRat? Now that would be cool! I wish I knew how to make them but it's waaaay over my limited abilities.

If someone wants to start a thread for interviews, please feel free!!! We just can't have any videos from YouTube or anywhere of the live feeds. Just be sure to give the source credit if they are written.  :hearts:   Post in this area: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,85.0.html

Puddin supplies the wonderful smileys!! She's wonderful! One of the reasons I love this place!

Artzy, No harm will ever come to you!!  :-*
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #830 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
Hey guys!

For those of us too lazy and too easily bored to read the threads, can you tell me if the plan is still to evict Casey?

The main one I want out in Natalie...then Ronnie, for those who give a crap!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #831 on: July 29, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »
casey is due to go probably by a huge margin if not the majority. CBS has announced there will be a huge game changer announced tomorrow night so we are all waiting for that!  :waves:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #832 on: July 29, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »
thanks Kitkat!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: July 29, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »
I can't believe my eyes!  Natalie actually did some dishes tonight!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #834 on: July 30, 2009, 03:59:40 AM »
waiting for the lovely ms. Jill. Hope she didn't party to hard on her birthday..  :jam: sorry i know im not suposed to post here, I just miss her. I love her early am posts. :yourock:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: July 30, 2009, 06:24:20 AM »
Just going through clips.  Jessie was wiping the floors in the kitchen because the protein drink he was shaking went all over.  (Mind you Jordan mopped and cleaned the kitchen earlier.)

Jessie has not shut up on the 3 hours of clips I watched.
No MSG!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: July 30, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »
2 days ago, I thought for sure there would be some fighting, but its a love fest in the house  :duno:

I am secretly hoping for more than just the end of the cliques. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #837 on: July 30, 2009, 08:05:36 AM »
2 days ago, I thought for sure there would be some fighting, but its a love fest in the house  :duno:

Me too Queeny I want it to be more than just the end of the cliques. I am also hoping this coming week is like last seasons and Jessie is sent packing  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #838 on: July 30, 2009, 08:23:42 AM »
waiting for the lovely ms. Jill. Hope she didn't party to hard on her birthday..  :jam: sorry i know im not suposed to post here, I just miss her. I love her early am posts. :yourock:

I'm sure she will be happy to know!!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #839 on: July 30, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »
the popularity list remains pretty much unchanged with Jeff at the top with Jordan right behind him and Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie at the bottom. I don't look for that list to change much throughout the season. From what I'm seeing on many sites, America in general loves Jeff and Jordan.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #840 on: July 30, 2009, 10:20:04 AM »
It looks like it's gonna be a shutout to evict Casey 8-0 tonight.

Who does everybody wants to see wins HOH tonight?

I'm praying and pulling for Jeff to win. Jordan is my second choice.

Can't wait to see what the twist is.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #841 on: July 30, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »
Will

My knee jerk reaction is to say Jeff.  Mostly for the instant gratification that he and Jordan would be safe for a week.  As far as I know the only one is that really gunning for either of them is Chima.  So I wonder if Russell one and went after Jessie taking all heat of Jeff and Jordan would that be better?  I dont' trust Russell and don't know what fish is bigger to him- Jessie cause he is big man on campus or Jeff cause he has Jordan (we know Russell is jelous of both.

If Jeff or Jordan got it this week, and cliques were disband (although I don't think that will change Jessie's alliance) maybe Jeff and Jordan could make an alliance with someone?  I would like it if they could stay under the rader a couple more weeks.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #842 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:50 AM »
If it is endurance I think it will come down to Russell, Nat and Jeff.

What do you all think?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #843 on: July 30, 2009, 10:54:04 AM »

:meow: I still think there is going to be a blow out after HOH tonight. There is so much underlying animosity in that place, and it's not all Casey-based. I think the only two people who genuinely like each other are Jeff & Jordan. I don't remember a single  time they either got on each other's nerves, or said anything negative to each other. :kuss:
 :duno: Did everyone see the look on Jesse's face during BBAD last night, when Nat made the 4-week crack to Jesse and he called her a dumbass?  (:;) She was hurt and pissed, and rightfully so. I am glad she called him out on it, and didn't let up.  :yess: She may not be a girly-girl, but she takes no prisoners, and she doesn't let anyone abuse her. I like that about her.  :tup:

If Jordan gets HOH I think it will cause problems. As she so aptly put it - she is not the brightest crayon in the box -  :colors and I think a lot of smoke will be blown where the sun don't shine, which could cause major problems between she and Jeff  :res: so I am hoping that Jeff gets it before Jordan.  :duno: Who knows - she could be a CBS secret rocket scientist put there to hoodwink us all!  ;D

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: July 30, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »

:meow: I still think there is going to be a blow out after HOH tonight. There is so much underlying animosity in that place, and it's not all Casey-based. I think the only two people who genuinely like each other are Jeff & Jordan. I don't remember a single  time they either got on each other's nerves, or said anything negative to each other. :kuss:
 :duno: Did everyone see the look on Jesse's face during BBAD last night, when Nat made the 4-week crack to Jesse and he called her a dumbass?  (:;) She was hurt and pissed, and rightfully so. I am glad she called him out on it, and didn't let up.  :yess: She may not be a girly-girl, but she takes no prisoners, and she doesn't let anyone abuse her. I like that about her.  :tup:

If Jordan gets HOH I think it will cause problems. As she so aptly put it - she is not the brightest crayon in the box -  :colors and I think a lot of smoke will be blown where the sun don't shine, which could cause major problems between she and Jeff  :res: so I am hoping that Jeff gets it before Jordan.  :duno: Who knows - she could be a CBS secret rocket scientist put there to hoodwink us all!  ;D

If the wisecrack came just after 1AM, Jessie smacked her on the thigh and it left a hand imprint.  He was worried he would get in trouble, not concerned about hitting/hurting her.  He even said to her "...I could be in trouble..."  He's a f'ing jerk that needs to be knocked down a peg or 2 AND SOON!
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: July 30, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
There was a semi blow up between Jessie and Natalie late last night.  They kept hitting each other while in the green room and it finally got out of hand with Jessie hitting her too hard and Natalie getting really mad.  Jessie was really griping to Lydia about it at one point and I thought that maybe it would lead to something more.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem so as both Nat and Lydia slept in the bed with Jessie last night.   :knuckles:

I think it could be interesting to see what Lydia would do if she got HOH.  I don't think she would be strong enough to do what is necessary though and would probably just let Jessie have his 3rd HOH

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: July 30, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »
There was a semi blow up between Jessie and Natalie late last night.  They kept hitting each other while in the green room and it finally got out of hand with Jessie hitting her too hard and Natalie getting really mad.  Jessie was really griping to Lydia about it at one point and I thought that maybe it would lead to something more.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem so as both Nat and Lydia slept in the bed with Jessie last night.   :knuckles:

I think it could be interesting to see what Lydia would do if she got HOH.  I don't think she would be strong enough to do what is necessary though and would probably just let Jessie have his 3rd HOH
:duno: Lydia could be a big surprise as HOH, but I doubt if it's going to happen anytime soon, unless a fluke occurs. I think it will end up between Russ, Jeff and Scrappy, and possibly Michele, depending on how difficult the comp is. Last nite Jeff and Russ were laughing about how uncoordinated she is in the comps, especially the one in which she won the other day.

I still think there is a lot of underlying animosity teeming in that house. Someone is going to tell Kevin that Lydia ratted him out. Someone is going to shine another spotlight on Ronnie's latest rat antics. Someone is going to tell Russ the things Chima said about him, and vice versa. Everyone is suspicious of Michele and Lydia. It will depend on who gets HOH - but there is going to be a lot of poop hitting a lot of fans up in that there house   :meow:  :funny:  :wohoo: I think it will start within the next 24 hours and that will be the end of everyone playing  nice nice.  :flirt:

Think about it - the very second they are unshackled from each other it won't be pretty. especially if Jeff wins HOH.  :yess:  :neener: He and Jordan seem to be the only genuine people cast this season.  :ya3: rest your fingers posters - you all are in for a lot of :fun! Thank you in advance  :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #847 on: July 30, 2009, 01:10:45 PM »
Artzy, I think you're right...the tension is going to spill over this week, ESPECIALLY if Jeff or Jordan win...

They have not given their word or loyalties to any other HG, and they will all be jockeying for position.

PLEASE BB Gods, LET JEFF WIN!!!!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
I just watched a short clip of the live feeds where jessie hit nat in the thigh. He left a huge hand print and barley said he was sorry! Now, I should say that I did not read the events leading up to this and I was shocked to read that all is forgiven and nat slept in the bed with him. I was down right outraged by the short clip I saw and thought jessie should have faced some BB consequences!  :knuckles:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:28:57 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: July 30, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
I just watched a short clip of the live feeds where jessie hit nat in the thigh. He left a huge hand print and barley said he was sorry! Now, I should say that I did not read the events leading up to this and I was shocked to read that all is forgiven and nat slept in the bed with him. I was down right outraged by the short clip I saw and thought jessie should have faced some BB consequences!  :knuckles:

Really wasn't much leading up to it.  They were doing their usual play fighting that they do alot and it just got out of hand.  Jessie was a little worried that he might get in trouble but quickly got over that!  He was more pissed that she was so mad.  It was more of "she can dish it out but can't take it" stuff, which I actually somewhat agree with.  Jessie had asked her to stop and she kept at it.  I didn't actually see him hit her that time as I had gotten disgusted with them and moved to a different feed but did hear him bitching about it later.

Let's all just hope the tension spills over.  They have been really boring the past few nights! 

And count me in on TEAM JEFF!