Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280844 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
Anybody have any guesses what the game changing twist will be tomorrow?

I think it's just simple....cliques will be done! Athletes have been dominating the game and BB is gonna put an end to it....hopefully that the power switches elsewhere!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »
But maybe there is hope now that some of them are realizing that Jessie is controlling things.  Lydia and Kevin have a clue and maybe Russell too.  They just have to get the courage to do something about it.

I hope you are right, Will.  The cliques need to be done but I think that takes Jeff's saftely  net away too.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: July 29, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »
But maybe there is hope now that some of them are realizing that Jessie is controlling things.  Lydia and Kevin have a clue and maybe Russell too.  They just have to get the courage to do something about it.

That's the thing...If Lydia and Kevin step up against him, then things will shake up...but I don't think she'll follow through...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #803 on: July 29, 2009, 11:41:36 AM »

I hope you are right, Will.  The cliques need to be done but I think that takes Jeff's saftely  net away too.

Yeah, I know Jeff will lose his safety net....and it does not matter anyway as many people want Jeff gone, so I think he and Jordan will be gone soon. Of course I hope that is not the case as they are the only two I'm rooting for and still watching BB. I don't know how I am going to watch it if they both leave.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #804 on: July 29, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »
I would love for the cliques to disban and no eviction this week  :jam: leaving casey there to go after jessie with a vengeance  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: July 29, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »

That's the thing...If Lydia and Kevin step up against him, then things will shake up...but I don't think she'll follow through...

Totally agree.  I don't think that Lydia will follow thru either.  She complains that they guys are thinking with the wrong head but she just thinks with the two fingers in mind!  I have to agree with the houseguests when they call her bi polar.  What a whack job.  She is obviously not worried about winning the money, I think she is more worried about getting a boyfriend or at least getting off

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #806 on: July 29, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
....and it does not matter anyway as many people want Jeff gone, so I think he and Jordan will be gone soon. Of course I hope that is not the case as they are the only two I'm rooting for and still watching BB. I don't know how I am going to watch it if they both leave.

I'm there with ya.  Usually when my faves leave, I can usually pick a lesser of two evils.

Not this time.  Not even close.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: July 29, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »
I would love for the cliques to disban and no eviction this week  :jam: leaving casey there to go after jessie with a vengeance  :lol:

Wouldn't Jessie just drop a load in his pants if that happened????  :yess:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: July 29, 2009, 12:02:29 PM »
It happened....AGAIN....and people are going to give him a pass...AGAIN....and he's going to do it...AGAIN.  This guy is like an STD - big breakout, gets taken care of, then lays dormant for a while until people get comfy.  Then BAM.

Knowing the house, that's probably what's going to happen. Someone ninja drop me into the house. I'll kick Ronnie out myself... And I'm sure there's some people who might want to see that go down.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #809 on: July 29, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
BB brought crazy james back 3 times .......we can get this one wish and let casey stay with no eviction this week!  :casey

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #810 on: July 29, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »
BB brought crazy james back 3 times .......we can get this one wish and let casey stay with no eviction this week!  :casey

I only remember the one time on the disco ball.  What were the other two?  C'mon ~ give me some hope that Casey will stay and shake up the game...  :jumpy:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #811 on: July 29, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »
He was only evicted twice so yeah he was only brought back once

I don't see em being like "surprise we don't like you no eviction" - maybe they'll do a vote back in thing but I don't think they've ever outright took away someones HOH at the last minute

but hey expect the unexpected right? could happen
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #812 on: July 29, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »
ok it seemed like alot more than 2 times that they brought him back  :lol: I hope the exciting news is not JUST that the cliques are no longer. I want BB to spice it up throw some love toward Jeff and Jordan  :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #813 on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »
Is it just me? I'm kinda tired of Casey's bitter blather. It's getting old. It's a game! Play it!   (Don't taze me Bro...) :taze

I thought he had a good chance of staying yesterday if he had just kept working on votes.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: July 29, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »
Russell is still a dillweed.

I don't anyone who owns or drives a BMW who calls it a "beamer."

And he lives 30 MILES out of SF, not in SF.
:waves: Sorry to disappoint - I call mine a Beamer, and so do all the people I know who drive BMWs. In fact when the dealership calls to make service appointments they say Beamer as well. It's not a snobby thing - it's just a nickname thing. In fact mine is little so I often refer to it as a Baby Beamer. I have been driving BMWs for over 20 years and I have always called it that. Funny - I lived in Italy for awhile - and since there is no "W" I the Italian alphabet they say BM Vu.

hmmm we're a family of BMWs for numerous years too. Maybe it's the location.  Beamer is just not used, nor did I ever hear the dealership or our mechanic refer to them as such.  Like I said must be the location.  Not disappointed, it's all cool.

Beamer is used only in the US, and you're correct about BeM Va/Vu (spelling that phonetically).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:46:53 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #815 on: July 29, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »
TL, I have to begrudgingly admit that although I don't like him, in my eyes, Jesse is playing a good game.

He seems to have learned from his mistakes from last season and has pulled back on the drama with the houseguests...

He is somehow managing to talk people out of seeing Ronnie as a threat and into seeing Casey as the threat...

And many of the houseguests have realized that he has himself set up in quite a nice position - where he's surrounded himself with people who, even though they may not like him, realize that they have to do his bidding (like when Casey said to Russel "You have to do what daddy says" and Russ says "Yup")

And I've been sitting here for 2 days trying to figure out who would go "stay" against him on the block.  Unless there's some major uprising, he's sitting in a nice position for the next few weeks.

And MAN did it hurt to type that!

Yeah..  :groan: it hurts to type it, but yeah, he is playing pretty well.  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #816 on: July 29, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
Anybody have any guesses what the game changing twist will be tomorrow?

I think it's just simple....cliques will be done! Athletes have been dominating the game and BB is gonna put an end to it....hopefully that the power switches elsewhere!

Will my guess would be the same.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: July 29, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »
Russell is still a dillweed.

I don't anyone who owns or drives a BMW who calls it a "beamer."

And he lives 30 MILES out of SF, not in SF.
:waves: Sorry to disappoint - I call mine a Beamer, and so do all the people I know who drive BMWs. In fact when the dealership calls to make service appointments they say Beamer as well. It's not a snobby thing - it's just a nickname thing. In fact mine is little so I often refer to it as a Baby Beamer. I have been driving BMWs for over 20 years and I have always called it that. Funny - I lived in Italy for awhile - and since there is no "W" I the Italian alphabet they say BM Vu.

hmmm we're a family of BMWs for numerous years too. Maybe it's the location.  Beamer is just not used, nor did I ever hear the dealership or our mechanic refer to them as such.  Like I said must be the location.  Not disappointed, it's all cool.

Beamer is used only in the US, and you're correct about BeM Va/Vu (spelling that phonetically).
:waves: Actually my friend in Berlin calls hers a Bimmer.

Regarding Jeff - He has been purposefully trying NOT to win competitions. I think once they disband the cliques he will step up and show his game. If Casey stays it will go to his head and he will become even louder and more obnoxious than he has been these past few days. Maybe BB will sequester him to bring him back. We'll know soon enough - if he's not on Ross the Intern's show Friday.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: July 29, 2009, 03:12:28 PM »
Yeah - Casey has been ..um.. vocal these past few days...

And I get what he's saying about being allowed to have a life outside the school and as long as he's a good teacher to the kids, it shouldn't matter whether or not he's at a club on the weekends...

But I also have to admit that if I overheard my son's teacher saying that he can't wait to go home and get some p***y from his hot wife, I would kind of be skeeved out (and he's said that at LEAST 4 times) - blech.

I think that's why last season Dan was so careful to watch how he talked on the show.

Anyway, I'm cautiously hopeful that tomorrow will be a good veto comp.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: July 29, 2009, 04:06:55 PM »

And I get what he's saying about being allowed to have a life outside the school and as long as he's a good teacher to the kids, it shouldn't matter whether or not he's at a club on the weekends...

But I also have to admit that if I overheard my son's teacher saying that he can't wait to go home and get some p***y from his hot wife, I would kind of be skeeved out (and he's said that at LEAST 4 times) - blech.

I think that's why last season Dan was so careful to watch how he talked on the show.

:casey grosses me out every time he says that about his wife. He has said many worse things, and has made some extremely misogynistic remarks since day one, which is always a deal breaker for me. On one of the "other" BB sites I saw the other day that Jesse referred to himself as Pec-Tacular. What a complete jerk.
 (:;) I have a gripe - something that has bothered me year after year with BB - does casting deliberately choose people who grew up in barns eating out of troughs? If they make spaghetti one more time I am going to call Allison Grodner up myself and let her have it! They should never, ever be allowed to eat spaghetti on TV. They have barbaric table manners as it is - spaghetti turns them all into neanderthals. Good Grief!  :rfth:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #820 on: July 29, 2009, 04:31:08 PM »
I just have to say that Ronnie is the most irritating, condescending, arrogant person I have ever had the misfortune to hear speak.  He is apparently oblivious to the fact that he is not popular and definitely not entertaining.  He is like some unpopular school girl who grows up and is thrilled to learn that the "big man on campus" (Jesse) wants to sleep with her.  He is constantly reiterating his conversations which have absolutely no point whatsoever.  He is so smug and just loves to hear himself speak.  I cannot take much more of his  :badhorse:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: July 29, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

But I also have to admit that if I overheard my son's teacher saying that he can't wait to go home and get some p***y from his hot wife, I would kind of be sleeved out (and he's said that at LEAST 4 times) - blech.

:casey grosses me out every time he says that about his wife. He has said many worse things, and has made some extremely misogynistic remarks since day one, which is always a deal breaker for me. On one of the "other" BB sites I saw the other day that Jesse referred to himself as Pec-Tacular. What a complete jerk.
 (:;) I have a gripe - something that has bothered me year after year with BB - does casting deliberately choose people who grew up in barns eating out of troughs? If they make spaghetti one more time I am going to call Allison Grodner up myself and let her have it! They should never, ever be allowed to eat spaghetti on TV. They have barbaric table manners as it is - spaghetti turns them all into neanderthals. Good Grief!  :rfth:

They eat as if it's their last meal or they've been incarcerated for years.  It's pretty disgusting.  I'm shocked with Natalie.  Her hygiene, table manners all of it just gross. 
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
I'm shocked with Natalie.  Her hygiene, table manners all of it just gross. 

It is quite shocking; it reminds me of a 14 year old boy...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #823 on: July 29, 2009, 07:02:55 PM »
I'm shocked with Natalie.  Her hygiene, table manners all of it just gross. 

It is quite shocking; it reminds me of a 14 year old boy...

Other than the really long hair, she kind of looks like a 14 year old boy too.  She grosses me out

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: July 29, 2009, 07:04:51 PM »
Ok - so I was just poking around the CBS website, and I noticed they do videos of exit interviews with the guests!  Have they always posted these?!?

So anyway, I was watching Laura's (they have part 1 and 2) and she was pretty spot in in so many areas...

They told her that Jesse won HOH and asked her if Ronnie would be going up and she basically says she thinks he's going to put up 2 weak players and hope they don't win POV because she has a feeling that he doesn't want to put Ronnie up...

She also predicted Jesse, Nat and Jeff for final 3...Very interesting...