Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282088 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #775 on: July 28, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »
I can't take screenshots at work, I wish I could but right now on feed 4 is the creepiest image I've seen so far... it is a close up of ronnie sleeping with his mouth gaping open and his left hand up next to his face and he is actually holding his eyelid open (probably did it in his sleep)... looks like is eye is all bloodshot too because it has been open for so long...  :eww

It WAS creepy!!!  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #776 on: July 28, 2009, 01:14:48 PM »
This house SUCKS!!! BB lets them sleep all day!!  that's BS!! :ugot

Now look what you did Ugot!! You made BB get them up!   :meow:  :funny:

they all made me soo tired i laid down on my sofa and just woke up!!!! :res:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #777 on: July 28, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »
Nat is actually taking shower!  I just popped on to see if there is any fighting going on yet- and saw scrappy in her cloths since sunday_ she wore that when Chima's party was going on and finally taking a shower!  I'm telling you guys she has not showered since Saturday! 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: July 28, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
Russell is a dillweed.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #779 on: July 28, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »
I can't believe what a cluster f*** of a mess Lydia has created for herself.

And does Jesse only have to flex a muscle and all is forgiven?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #780 on: July 28, 2009, 07:09:54 PM »
Nat is actually taking shower!  I just popped on to see if there is any fighting going on yet- and saw scrappy in her cloths since sunday_ she wore that when Chima's party was going on and finally taking a shower!  I'm telling you guys she has not showered since Saturday! 
:funny: I thought of you as soon as I read what she said.  :eww Scruffy, Scratchy, Scrappy.
 :groan: Did I just read correctly - did Jesse actually say : "In my divine power" Did he just become the God of Two Pump Chumps? Also - did he actually attempt to quote Shakespeare in the veto ceremony? This is too good for words - really - we have for our viewing  pleasure:  Macbeth - Banana Man - Tic girl, Bi Polar Chick - The Luv Muscle - George & Gracie - Rat Savant - Bratz Biotch - Scrappy Doo - and the half black/half Japanese gay guy to round things out. CBS Hates Us!   :colors

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #781 on: July 28, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »
I've been gone the entire day and there is just no way I can catch up on 20 some pages of reading.  Can anybody break it down in a nutshell for me today?  Anything I should go back and take a look at?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #782 on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »
I've been gone the entire day and there is just no way I can catch up on 20 some pages of reading.  Can anybody break it down in a nutshell for me today?  Anything I should go back and take a look at?  :duno:

Basically, Jesse told Nat what Lydia said to him last night, and Nat confronted Kevin, and in typical BB fashion, everyone lied, denied and passed the buck.

Jess, Russ and Chima are annoyed that Nat went and opened her mouth, but not mad enough to really do anything but a mild chastising.

At this point in time, as usual, I don't know where everyone stands, lol.

In the meantime, Casey lightly campaigned for votes from Kev and Russ, but not sure if they want him or not, if they trust him or not, if they agreed or not...

I'm no help.  And totally confused.  :groan:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #783 on: July 28, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »
Chima, Nat and Jordan talking about Jeff, reminds me of the movie Greese.
  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: July 28, 2009, 07:35:25 PM »
I've been gone the entire day and there is just no way I can catch up on 20 some pages of reading.  Can anybody break it down in a nutshell for me today?  Anything I should go back and take a look at?  :duno:

Basically, Jesse told Nat what Lydia said to him last night, and Nat confronted Kevin, and in typical BB fashion, everyone lied, denied and passed the buck.

Jess, Russ and Chima are annoyed that Nat went and opened her mouth, but not mad enough to really do anything but a mild chastising.

At this point in time, as usual, I don't know where everyone stands, lol.

In the meantime, Casey lightly campaigned for votes from Kev and Russ, but not sure if they want him or not, if they trust him or not, if they agreed or not...

I'm no help.  And totally confused.  :groan:

So in other words, just another day in the BB house!  Thanks for filling me in!  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: July 28, 2009, 10:35:37 PM »
 :ascared Did I just read in the feeds that Jess and Scrappy Doo have been hiding the booze? How the heck have I missed that - I watch BBAD and never noticed them hiding anything. I saw Jesse wasting all of those eggs and yolks on purpose this morning - but he has a bottle of white wine right on the table in his HOH basket. I think he has the bottle of red from his first HOH also. Where are they putting all the booze? How is BB allowing them to get away with that? I would think that stock piling the booze could lead to major drunkenness issues. Remember the margarita party where Crazy James and Chelsea got drunk? That was ugly and a half. Oh boy - this could get messy. :blaster :dance: :iok :beer: :helpme :nono2: <-----Love these little guys!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #786 on: July 28, 2009, 10:38:46 PM »
It made me sick to see Jesse use all those eggs this morning, Nat didn't want that many and kept asking him why he was cooking them all. Then they left all the dishes and pans.  But they weren't the only dirty dishes, they just added to the pile. :groan:

About the booze, Natalie showed Jesse where she hides some of the booze, she puts in in one of the lower cabinets. (It was early this morning when they were in the SR getting breakfast stuff.)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #787 on: July 28, 2009, 10:41:14 PM »
It made me sick to see Jesse use all those eggs this morning, Nat didn't want that many and kept asking him why he was cooking them all.

About the booze, Natalie showed Jesse where she hides some of the booze, she puts in in one of the lower cabinets. (It was early this morning when they were in the SR getting breakfast stuff.)
I know what you mean.  those to are such scum bags.  Unbelievable - then he leaves the mess and doesn't even clean it up.  I so hope he gets his at some point soon in this game. And I thought I didn't like Evil Dick.  Wrong!!!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
Russell is still a dillweed.

I don't anyone who owns or drives a BMW who calls it a "beamer."

And he lives 30 MILES out of SF, not in SF.
No MSG!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #789 on: July 29, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »
Rock on!!!  The rat is being called out again!!!!!

:wohoo:   :jumpy:  :casey

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #790 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:26 AM »
It happened again? Can these people just please unanimously vote Ronnie out next week if he doesn't get HOH? That is, that has to happen if the clique twist is done and it's them playing as individuals instead of teams. Because I would love to see someone just backdoor Ronnie.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #791 on: July 29, 2009, 07:14:06 AM »
Good grief, they got on Ronnie again? I better catch up as fast as I can and see what else I missed.

BTW, I thought the reason Nat hid the booze, was because Casey gets loud and tipsy when he drinks. I'm not sure.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #792 on: July 29, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »
 :waves:  Nat was bored and said she just wanted something to do when she decided to hide the booze. She acts like a 10 year old.

Ronnie was in the pool room with Lydia and Kevin last night and Russell, Casey and Jordon were all outside the door listening to his web of lies.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Nuala

« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2009, 09:42:52 AM »
Anybody here think CBS/BB is going to do anything to "save" the season as in getting America involved or whatever? Or just let the season run it's course as bad as it is now? I tell ya now, it's going to have the worst F2 ever!

I kid you not, I secretly wish they would just cancel the season right now and send everybody home and nobody wins!

I don't have a clue what they are going to do......I wish they would do something to save this season....but what would it be? 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
Russell is still a dillweed.

I don't anyone who owns or drives a BMW who calls it a "beamer."

And he lives 30 MILES out of SF, not in SF.
:waves: Sorry to disappoint - I call mine a Beamer, and so do all the people I know who drive BMWs. In fact when the dealership calls to make service appointments they say Beamer as well. It's not a snobby thing - it's just a nickname thing. In fact mine is little so I often refer to it as a Baby Beamer. I have been driving BMWs for over 20 years and I have always called it that. Funny - I lived in Italy for awhile - and since there is no "W" I the Italian alphabet they say BM Vu.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »
:waves:  Nat was bored and said she just wanted something to do when she decided to hide the booze. She acts like a 10 year old.

Ronnie was in the pool room with Lydia and Kevin last night and Russell, Casey and Jordon were all outside the door listening to his web of lies.

It happened....AGAIN....and people are going to give him a pass...AGAIN....and he's going to do it...AGAIN.  This guy is like an STD - big breakout, gets taken care of, then lays dormant for a while until people get comfy.  Then BAM.

I was watching BBAD and saw him relaying the argument he had with Casey about Casey's job to Chima and Jess.  I swear I let out a scream and wanted to smack that smug look off his face and (misguidedly) superior tone out of his mouth.

I can't WAIT for him to leave the house and find out what people really think.  I'd be M O R T I F I E D if I were his wife.

(and Artzy, my mom has a little Cadillac and calls it her baby caddy  :lol: )

Nuala

« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »
it amazes me what people will believe...........everyone but Jesse believes that nat is 18, most believe that Ronnie really is on their side, Jesse believes that he is in control of the BB game, and etc......I feel sorry for Jeff and Jordan and that they will be left in the house without Casey and will just have to wait to be picked off. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2009, 10:59:10 AM »
Just wanted to send Jill some happy birthday wishes!  :hbday:

Also wanted to tell Puddin that I am sorry I wasn't around the help out last night and that she did an amazing job!  :thankyou:

What is it going to take for these dickweeds to figure out what Ronnie is doing?  LOVE, love, love the STD comment because that totally describes it!   :funny:

and I call it a Beamer too!  :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »
I was just thinking, if Natalie wasn't so upfront with people, saying she was 18 might have been a good ruse. (Just sayin' game wise...) Being the youngest one in  the house, perhaps she could have gotten people to look after her.  KWIM?

Do Y'all think anyone is playing a good game? I don't see it. MAYBE Russell, somewhat Jesse, but for the most part it seems like none of the others than Ronnie really understands the game and he blew it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
TL, I have to begrudgingly admit that although I don't like him, in my eyes, Jesse is playing a good game.

He seems to have learned from his mistakes from last season and has pulled back on the drama with the houseguests...

He is somehow managing to talk people out of seeing Ronnie as a threat and into seeing Casey as the threat...

And many of the houseguests have realized that he has himself set up in quite a nice position - where he's surrounded himself with people who, even though they may not like him, realize that they have to do his bidding (like when Casey said to Russel "You have to do what daddy says" and Russ says "Yup")

And I've been sitting here for 2 days trying to figure out who would go "stay" against him on the block.  Unless there's some major uprising, he's sitting in a nice position for the next few weeks.

And MAN did it hurt to type that!