Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282027 times)

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #725 on: July 27, 2009, 01:28:32 AM »

Casey was really pleading for his life and I don't think it's worked.  Maybe if Lydia does something to piss Jessie off before the POV ceremony, but I doubt it.

I really don't want to see Casey leave. What I would LOVE to see is Ronnie the Rat disappear, but then they won't have any reason to hate Jessie more, so I am torn. A good catfight between Nat and Lydia would be fun to watch as well  :meow:  Does Nat REALLY not know what has gone on between Jessie and Lydia?   JMHO -Suzanne

A good cat fight between Nat and Lydia is just a matter of time.  I really can't stand Natalie.  Won't be sorry to see her leave

Me neither! Wow- I am feeling like a total hater tonight! But there are just so many that I can't stand in the house right now! Where is Evil Dick when we need him? I can see him putting whiner Chima in her place!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: July 27, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »
OMG!  Wouldn't it be great to see Evil Dick go after this group???  If they were going to bring anybody back, why couldn't it have been him?  I just don't understand the reasoning behing bringing Jessie back in.  America hated him last year and I would say it's safe to say we hate him again this year!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: July 27, 2009, 04:07:44 AM »
one problem I see is, if jeff, jordan, lydia and kevin become a group, you can't trust lydia not telling jessie everything. for some unknown reason I think she really cares for jessie. you only hear her say she wants natalie out, I don't remember her ever say she wants jessie out! and another thing most of these people goals are to get to the jury house, what happen don't they want to win it all... bad casting  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: July 27, 2009, 07:50:37 AM »
I'm thinking that the O N L Y way the house is going to switch up is if Jesse leaves...

Ronnie won't really be useful to anyone...

Lydia will have no one to run back to so she will remain loyal to Kevin and move over to Jordan/Jeff because she'll be gunning for Nat, and Nat and Chima are friends...

Michelle will have to really choose a side because she's not aligned with anyone

Russ will make a "go" at being leader, but by this time, no one really trusts him.

The problem is, who would Jess have to go against in order for him to be voted out?  He's pretty safe against anyone.

I really hate Big Brother sometimes  :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #729 on: July 27, 2009, 02:36:57 PM »
OK, here's my thought. It got screwed up when Jordan got mad at Ronnie before the POV ceremony. If she had not picked a fight with Ronnie, irrespective whether she was mad at him or not, he would have put up Russell and Laura would have survived most likely.

Now I think BB is whispering ideas into their ears to get the game going again so it isn't a slaughter by the athletes.

I cannot tell what game Lydia is playing. Is she using Jesse and Kevin? I am not sure.

:hides:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #730 on: July 27, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, to be continued...

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: July 27, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »
Why can't we have a an AP this year that can be bribed to get Jesse out? Jesse we still hate you and it is not how you are portrayed by BB!  (:;)
I don't think I care what happens if Jeff and Jordan go home. It will be worse than the season that shall not be mentioned. Oh well,at least I could quit watching and have my life back.
Why isn't BB doing something to upset this mess? This may be the worst cast ever, half don't even seem to care if they win.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: July 27, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »
Seriously< Nat hasn't showered since Sat. morning?  Same braids?  I noticed she wears/sleeps in one outfit for a couple days at a time. Yuck

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #733 on: July 27, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »
I wish Casey would not accept this and fight to stay.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #734 on: July 27, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »
I wish Casey would not accept this and fight to stay.

I know! its like casey has given up...now I would rather he go than jordan, but he could really bring on the fireworks and cause some major problems in the house for nat and jess! Call ronnie and russ out ....do something casey! I would rather go down swinging!
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: July 27, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
I agree with you guys, and I'm about to say something that may get me kicked out of here forever.

I miss the season that shall not be mentioned.  :hides

Why?  Because those people didn't give up.

Let's look at this season.  Week one - Braden didn't give much of a fight; the others fought for him...Week 2, Laura talked to Jesse for a minute...Week 3, Casey is doing nothing.

Season "unmentionable"?  They busted ARSE trying to shore up votes to stay!  They hung for HOURS trying to win HOH...and ok - I don't miss "N" or her Team C nonsense (which I won't even type here because it makes my stomach ache).

But come ON!  They begged...they bargained...they offered deals (and yeah - they went BACK on their deals, but at least they MADE them.)  I mean, the people on there were as nasty with their lies and backstabbing as this season (maybe even more), but at least they didn't all just sit back and count the minutes until they walk out the door!

So alienate me if you must (can you hear the music playing in the background as I stand up for my beliefs?)...but at least "that" season made an effort!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #736 on: July 27, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »
LOL.. we wouldn't ever kick you out. It just shows how bad this season is, I agree with you. As bad as that unmentionable season was.. it was at least interesting compared to this one!  :res:

ETA: Is it just me?? I swear Nat and Jesse act like an old married couple.  :colors
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:49:38 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »
I agree with you guys, and I'm about to say something that may get me kicked out of here forever.

Let's look at this season.  Week one - Braden didn't give much of a fight; the others fought for him...Week 2, Laura talked to Jesse for a minute...Week 3, Casey is doing nothing.

Season "unmentionable"?  They busted ARSE trying to shore up votes to stay!  They hung for HOURS trying to win HOH...and ok - I don't miss "N" or her Team C nonsense (which I won't even type here because it makes my stomach ache).

But come ON!  They begged...they bargained...they offered deals (and yeah - they went BACK on their deals, but at least they MADE them.)  I mean, the people on there were as nasty with their lies and backstabbing as this season (maybe even more), but at least they didn't all just sit back and count the minutes until they walk out the door!

So alienate me if you must (can you hear the music playing in the background as I stand up for my beliefs?)...but at least "that" season made an effort!

Well said, Lovemykiddies!!! I am with you- where is the fight? I am so tired of them moping around- they KNEW what they signed up for- it's not like this is the first season of a brand new show. The biggest mistake the powers that be made this year was bringing back Jessie. It has snowballed from there. PLEASE, PLEASE do something to make it better!!!!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: July 27, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »
LOL.. we wouldn't ever kick you out. It just shows how bad this season is, I agree with you. As bad as that unmentionable season was.. it was at least interesting compared to this one!  :res:

ETA: Is it just me?? I swear Nat and Jesse act like an old married couple.  :colors

Ditto what you both said, and...

I think Casey is hesitant to fight becasue that means Jordan goes home, and Jeff is his only buddy.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: July 27, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »
There's an old saying what goes around comes around, BB needs to stop the madness with having them in groups, and then if Jeff win HOH (which I hope he does) he can put up Jessie and Natalie, one if one comes out put up Russell..I truly Ronnie drives them crazy with all of his  B:)  B:)  B:)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: July 27, 2009, 05:01:57 PM »
Also, Kevin today has risen in my own popularity poll.  I was wondering how long it would take for one of them to figure it out and present it logically!  It took a while, but Kevin might turn out to be a player!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #741 on: July 27, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »
Also, Kevin today has risen in my own popularity poll.  I was wondering how long it would take for one of them to figure it out and present it logically!  It took a while, but Kevin might turn out to be a player!

Thats funny Queeny- I just got done watching the show from last night and was thinking the same thing about Kevin. He has surprised me. On another note, do you think that Jordan will feel safe and not bother to ask for votes?

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #742 on: July 27, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »

I loved that season. I stood up for it elsewhere, too. Despite what anyone says I have a firm belief of Ryan being one of the best players since All-Stars behind obvious ones like Dan. He went 3/3 in the last challenges and took away James four straight veto possibility , Matt was a cool guy and the most that I can personally say for James is at least he was pretty legit and passionate, even though he only got in because of the stupidity of Adam and Natalie aha. Sharon was pretty solid, too.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: July 27, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »
Also, Kevin today has risen in my own popularity poll.  I was wondering how long it would take for one of them to figure it out and present it logically!  It took a while, but Kevin might turn out to be a player!

Thats funny Queeny- I just got done watching the show from last night and was thinking the same thing about Kevin. He has surprised me. On another note, do you think that Jordan will feel safe and not bother to ask for votes?

That is the way she has "rolled" so far.  We will see.  I think she will continue playing the lamb-which works for her.  She might have a wolf under there!  Wouldn't that be cool. :tup:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 05:15:50 PM by Queenycastle »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: July 27, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
 :lol: I agree with almost everybody  :funny:  EXCEPT the naming of all those names from the season that shall not be mentioned. YIKES!!!!!   :groan:   Now I have their images back in my head !!! Just when I thought I had flossed enough - There it is - Natalie's camel toe - right there in front of my eyes !!!  (:;)   :-[  :ascared  :(  :knuckles:  :drama

Ha Ha - on a more pertinent note - Wow - look at Kevin coming out of his shell - I can't decide what I think about his veracity - but I am looking forward to seeing more of his DR's, and I will be paying closer attention. He could be this season's sleeper. I'm just not sure he has any real game.

What the freaking heck is going on in that HOH today? Skanky goes up, dives in, does lordy knows what under those disgusting covers, undresses, leaves; then Scrappy comes up, dives in, and says - get rid of her.  :funny:  The Two Pump Chump hit the big time!  :wohoo: [NOTE: It never takes Skanky very long to take care of business with TPC] {NOTE: BB never, ever, cleans the bedspread between HOH's ('cept that once when Sheila spilled the bottle of red wine on it)}  :eww

Casey -  :nana I noticed since BBAD last night that he really is a low class, down home, misogynistic,  whining poop head. According to him he never thought, said or did anything against anyone, ever. :notme:  All  he has done is gripe about everyone and everything. :dick If he thought he had a shot to stay he would throw Jordan and Jeff under the bus in half a heart beat. He is going to get really ugly between now and eviction.  :furious: :rfth: :gaah: :violin: :gaw }:>

PS - If Scrappy Doo really hasn't showered since Saturday we would have heard Chima, a/k/a Ms. Clean, screaming up a storm, and Skanky Don't would have called her out on it in front of everyone. I think she just doesn't have a lot of clothes, and poor little waif has no style.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: July 27, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
I really like Jordon but I would like to see Casey stay, he has a better chance on winning hoh and getting rid of Jessie or Natalie. And if Jordon goes maybe Jeff can get his head in the game, just not on Jordon.... :hearts:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: July 27, 2009, 07:36:54 PM »
I just want to give Ugot a HUGE shoutout for all the pics of Jeff today!    :hearts:
Makes it a little easier to watch all the crap going down when there is something pretty to look at!  :flirt:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: July 27, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »
I was just thinking, wouldn't be funny if BB one week (like next week) let the viewers decide who we want to to put up and who we want to evict.... and we evicted Jessie so he would know again that America still don't like him.... just dreaming  :funny:  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: July 27, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »

UGOT posted this on the feeds

ronnie making fun of michele  falling off the rope on the pov  

ronnie i ws doing pretty good at pool earlier wasn't i kevin

ugh!!  this boy makes me ill!! :ugot   (:;)   :knuckles:   :swine  :furious:

ronrat i wonder if i can get a video game to sponsor me when i get out of this.. that woud be awsome

yeah call it  "smash the rat"!!!

And I about died laughing....remember that game at Chuck E Cheese where the moles pop up from the holes and you hit them over the head with those big mallets?

I just keep picturing a bunch of Ronnies popping up and people banging them on the head...  :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #749 on: July 27, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »
you are welcome BamBam  and LMK.. yeah i can see them doing the pop the mole with with ronrat!! :funny: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!