Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280884 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #700 on: July 26, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »
Thanks, Lovemykiddies!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #701 on: July 26, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »
ok so lydia can totally change this game right now.. however that would only happen if they get  beers and wines tonight and  they get more stir crazy  due to inside LD

then lydia gets to talking to jeff.. she hasn't but wants to.  and then it will all change.. or at least  some secrets will get out..

i think she's holding back cuz she slutted her way in that room with jessie.. too bad.. she has the info to turn people off on him..

nat would be HUGELY PISSED!! ast everyone she takes  no  prisoners!!

ronnie would feel betrayed as well due to his mancrush!!

russ will see that he wasn't loyal at all to his alliance!!  or that he didn't get the first handjob of  the season

chima will roll with the  stronger group as to not be solo.

Michele will just make some R2D2 noises and smile awkwardly :angel:

and casey will suspect he's a gonner! or know it if lydia says  everything
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #702 on: July 26, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »
 :ascared  I think the one person who really had this game down got evicted last week. I don't like any of these people. They are all doing the exact same thing and complaining about what everyone else is doing. If Laura had stayed the game play would have been kicked up a few notches.
 :duno:  I wasn't meaning to sound as if I was sticking up for anyone regarding the Casey/Chima thing. They both made nasty, low-blow comments about each other, and I don't like either one of them, so no worries  :tup: There are never any hurt feelings here  ;D It's only a game, and I couldn't possibly take it seriously  :colors I just wish the level of game play was a bit higher this season - it's disappointing. After watching and listening to several of Laura's exit interviews I am disappointed that she is gone. She really is quite an accomplished young lady. The  boobs were a decoy  :yikes

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #703 on: July 26, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »
I agree totally with you, Artzy :tup:.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: July 26, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »
:ascared  I think the one person who really had this game down got evicted last week. I don't like any of these people. They are all doing the exact same thing and complaining about what everyone else is doing. If Laura had stayed the game play would have been kicked up a few notches.
 :duno:  I wasn't meaning to sound as if I was sticking up for anyone regarding the Casey/Chima thing. They both made nasty, low-blow comments about each other, and I don't like either one of them, so no worries  :tup: There are never any hurt feelings here  ;D It's only a game, and I couldn't possibly take it seriously  :colors I just wish the level of game play was a bit higher this season - it's disappointing. After watching and listening to several of Laura's exit interviews I am disappointed that she is gone. She really is quite an accomplished young lady. The  boobs were a decoy  :yikes

Oh, I know you weren't necessarily defending Casey...I was just expanding on what I meant because I wasn't quite clear.  :tup:

Like you, I'm dying to see some really great game play.  I'm waiting to see a great competitor pop up - I'd LOVE Kevin and Lydia to shake things up...kit would be awesome to see Kevin make a big move...

I'd hope to see Jordan and Jeff REALLY work hard at the comp next week and REALLY start playing the game big time...Maybe think about approaching Lydia and Kevin and making a deal...

I don't know.  I have a feeling things are going to get touchy once Casey gets up there and starts playing to stay.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:54:13 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #705 on: July 26, 2009, 10:34:37 PM »
ronnie.. well for someone that was isolated for days in the hoh and hasn't outwardly socialize with game play in the house since his de thrown.. he sure has alot of "information" he's putting out there to chima..  soo much of it are lies it was hard to type what he was saying but read the feeds and you'll see it's the same **** all over again just different names..

ronrats HAS taken this game to a personal level saying that  he wants to get casey fired..

just like the excuse he's using" i will do what it takes to win".. so is casey but ronnie being called out just can't handle it..

he even called the producers and  i think AG herself( or possibly someone else in high status) had to tell them to tone it down cuz his sniveling  ass couldn't handle it all and he was the one that stirred up the ****!

he's not a fan of casey. BIG WOOP!! but anyone who has anything to do with his MAN CRUSH jessie are ok to  dis him in any way and he won't take it personally.

i for  one would love to make sure that he gets   what's coming to him  on the outside IF anything happens to casey and his job..

all contestants fight argue lie manipulate back stab and ultimately win in this game.  

bottom line ronnie's that insecure  that he can't handle  casey's game play!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:41:02 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: July 26, 2009, 10:41:12 PM »
I was gobsmacked when Ronnie said that Casey was condoning illicit behavior.

WHAT behavior?!?!?!?  Impersonating a piece of tropical fruit?  :nana  You're a bad banana, Casey....a baaaaddddd banana.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #707 on: July 26, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »
Ronnie's starting to do the same thing he did before the big blow up.  I just don't believe these idiots are keeping ronrat in this game.  He is so bad news.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #708 on: July 26, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
 :groan:  Ronnie has the social skills of a six-year-old. You can tell that he never had a real group of good friends, because he acts like a little girl. (Please, I mean no offense to little girls) He is just a giggly, goofy, ga-ga, sissy,   mama's boy. Imagine - he sits in front of a computer  staring at animated characters for 12 hours per day drinking soda pop and eating junk food. Remember a while back he said to someone that his wife's mother tried for a year to get his marriage annulled? (I think he said 12 months) Imagine what that poor woman has had to endure these past few weeks - how utterly mortifying! I hope I never encounter a public appearance that he would be at because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from slapping him silly.  :meow:  This is a pretty pathetic cast of characters.  :eww I am afraid that Natalie is the smartest one in the house right now game-wise. She is successfully convincing the only guy in the house who is having any type of regular sex to get rid of the person he is having it with! Now that's some amazing feat!  :yess: We might all have to start cheering for Lil' Scrappy Doo! Professional poker  player indeed!  :asskiss

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: July 26, 2009, 11:01:04 PM »
But maybe with Ronnie picking right up where he left off they will get rid of him?  It's probably just wishful thinking on my part though.  :duno: 

If I was HOH it would so be Jessie and Natalie on the block!  It would be interesting to see them turn on each other to try and save themself.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #710 on: July 26, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Good lordie...Lydia told Jordan...  :angel:

And Jordan told Jeff...  :spell

And Jeff told Casey...  :nana that he's going on the block...

And now Casey is going to talk to Jesse  :weights

And something tells me that the sh** is going to hit the fan!  :fan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: July 26, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »
:groan:  Ronnie has the social skills of a six-year-old. You can tell that he never had a real group of good friends, because he acts like a little girl. (Please, I mean no offense to little girls) He is just a giggly, goofy, ga-ga, sissy,   mama's boy. Imagine - he sits in front of a computer  staring at animated characters for 12 hours per day drinking soda pop and eating junk food. Remember a while back he said to someone that his wife's mother tried for a year to get his marriage annulled? (I think he said 12 months) Imagine what that poor woman has had to endure these past few weeks - how utterly mortifying! I hope I never encounter a public appearance that he would be at because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from slapping him silly.  :meow:  This is a pretty pathetic cast of characters.  :eww I am afraid that Natalie is the smartest one in the house right now game-wise. She is successfully convincing the only guy in the house who is having any type of regular sex to get rid of the person he is having it with! Now that's some amazing feat!  :yess: We might all have to start cheering for Lil' Scrappy Doo! Professional poker  player indeed!  :asskiss

LOL you nailed it Art
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: July 26, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »
Good lordie...Lydia told Jordan...  :angel:

And Jordan told Jeff...  :spell

And Jeff told Casey...  :nana that he's going on the block...

And now Casey is going to talk to Jesse  :weights

And something tells me that the sh** is going to hit the fan!  :fan:

And we will be up all night  :colors

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: July 26, 2009, 11:41:48 PM »
C'mon Casey   :nana  SPILL THE ****!!   :horsey:

:knuckles:  :wohoo:  :vader:   :ugot  :lies:  :hero:   :knuckles:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #714 on: July 26, 2009, 11:43:56 PM »
C'mon Casey   :nana  SPILL THE ****!!   :horsey:

:knuckles:  :wohoo:  :vader:   :ugot  :lies:  :hero:   :knuckles:

Right?!?!?!?

It's 12:45 and I need to go to bed, but I don't want to go to sleep if something's about to happen...  :meow:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #715 on: July 27, 2009, 12:02:16 AM »
I feel for Banana Man.   :nana   I could not ever grovel like that, nor would I be on BB.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #716 on: July 27, 2009, 12:33:30 AM »
SHOW US THE REST OF THE HGs --  enough of Banana Man and Michelle  C'mon! (Showtime/BB After Dark)

I wanna see the lemmings scurrying about.  B:)
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #717 on: July 27, 2009, 12:49:11 AM »
The Banana Man needs to cool his jets with the "c" word.  :ascared   Don't hear him calling Jessie anything of the sort.  (:;)
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #718 on: July 27, 2009, 12:53:57 AM »
They're gonna hand Jessie the game.

Also, I hope Casey does not tell Jessie about Lydia/Russell. I think it'll just further isolate Lydia from Jordan/Jeff and at this point Casey's done and anything that can hinder them is really not cool. Cause it will probably get back to them, easy. They can't buy into Jessie, they need to recruit Lydia/Kevin against Jessie's team.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #719 on: July 27, 2009, 12:56:16 AM »
First, have to say THANKS to our awesome updaters.  :hearts: :hearts:  I was planning on getting the live feeds this year, I really was, but as soon as Jessie entered that house I just couldn't do it.  (:;) When he comes on I even mute the TV during the shows. Blech. Anyway, was just reading about the convo between Jessie and Casey and I know it was supposed to be a serious conversation but with the screencaps I just kept catching myself giggling to myself- Damn! Who can take a grown man in a banana suit serious?  :duno:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: July 27, 2009, 01:13:11 AM »
First, have to say THANKS to our awesome updaters.  :hearts: :hearts:  I was planning on getting the live feeds this year, I really was, but as soon as Jessie entered that house I just couldn't do it.  (:;) When he comes on I even mute the TV during the shows. Blech. Anyway, was just reading about the convo between Jessie and Casey and I know it was supposed to be a serious conversation but with the screencaps I just kept catching myself giggling to myself- Damn! Who can take a grown man in a banana suit serious?  :duno:

Casey was really pleading for his life and I don't think it's worked.  Maybe if Lydia does something to piss Jessie off before the POV ceremony, but I doubt it.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #721 on: July 27, 2009, 01:17:23 AM »

Casey was really pleading for his life and I don't think it's worked.  Maybe if Lydia does something to piss Jessie off before the POV ceremony, but I doubt it.

I really don't want to see Casey leave. What I would LOVE to see is Ronnie the Rat disappear, but then they won't have any reason to hate Jessie more, so I am torn. A good catfight between Nat and Lydia would be fun to watch as well  :meow:  Does Nat REALLY not know what has gone on between Jessie and Lydia?   JMHO -Suzanne

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #722 on: July 27, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »
I guess if Lydia/Kevin, Jeff/Jordan don't start stepping up to go after Jessie's crew, he will walk away with the game. I  think the only thing we have to look forward to is when they start going after each other.

What a horrible season so far, why is BB not making it more exciting for its viewers.  Did they feel obligated to give Jesse the game or something?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: July 27, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »

I really don't want to see Casey leave. What I would LOVE to see is Ronnie the Rat disappear, but then they won't have any reason to hate Jessie more, so I am torn. A good catfight between Nat and Lydia would be fun to watch as well  :meow:  Does Nat REALLY not know what has gone on between Jessie and Lydia?   JMHO -Suzanne

A good cat fight between Nat and Lydia is just a matter of time.  I really can't stand Natalie.  Won't be sorry to see her leave

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #724 on: July 27, 2009, 01:25:40 AM »
I guess if Lydia/Kevin, Jeff/Jordan don't start stepping up to go after Jessie's crew, he will walk away with the game. I  think the only thing we have to look forward to is when they start going after each other.

What a horrible season so far, why is BB not making it more exciting for its viewers.  Did they feel obligated to give Jesse the game or something?

I certainly hope not!!!!!! It seems to me it's turned into the Jessie show. BLECH!  :eww