Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282652 times)

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: July 26, 2009, 06:36:48 AM »
Been updating a long time and need to do something else for a minute.  Not that it matters, but my popularity order is this:

Jeff
Jordan
Michele
Casey
Kevin
Chima
Ronnie
Lydia
Russ
Jess
Natalie (liar, floater, riding on coat tails, scumbag-  guess you can tell that I'm not fond of this one :lol:)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
 :piano:    Banana man is already getting on my nerves - if he doesn't shut up about it the HGs are going to flambe him. Doesn't he remember Jen in her red unitard? He doesn't have to wear it in the traditional fashion as long it is in some sort of contact with his body. I am sure his clique-mate Lydia can come up with all sorts of interesting variations for his wearing pleasure. Other than Lydia, this is the most un-creative, un-original crew of people. They have no "out-of-the-box"imaginations.  :groan:  I think Lydia is a bi-polar skank, but at least she is interesting to look at, and imaginative. It's a far cry better than, "Oh woe is me, I am in a banana suit and I need a cigarette."  (:;)  If he was in such dire need of a smoke for two days why the heck didn't he ask BB for a couple of patches to get him through?  :wtf: :nana  <------- Hey, I found another banana emoticon. Was that always there?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #677 on: July 26, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
I guess I've given up.  :'(

I know we go through this every year where the ones I dislike win for a while, then someone I like will eventually win...but I just can't feel it happening, you know?

I have a feeling that Casey will slide through this week...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #678 on: July 26, 2009, 10:34:01 AM »
Lydia and Kevin wants to keep Casey? I am going to be totally pissed if Jordan leaves this week and I will be done with BB for the season! I will ride it out and update BBAD but the spirit will be totally gone.

I hope BB intervene and do something about it. The ratings are dropping and America in general are hating on the season. Something need to be done to save it. BB made a huge mistake this year by bringing Jessie back. It totally ruined the season.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #679 on: July 26, 2009, 10:38:25 AM »
I have no favorites, dislike a couple, truly HATE none of them but I do agree, this bunch is not the least bit fun. They started playing hardcore in the first week.

I noticed that the banana suit was really chopped up when Casey put it on. I don't think they planned on someone large having to wear it. They cut the thing up and it's really butchered. My guess is it was meant to be worn by one of the girls.

(It would have been hilarious if Chima had to wear it, she's already mad about not being able to go to the  Marguerite party, on slop and in the cold storage bedroom.)  :funny:

I will be surprised if Jesse even puts Casey up. Now that I think about it, I wish he'd put up Kevin. Might make an interesting week!  :meow:

Fear not Will, I don't think she will go home!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: July 26, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »
Lydia and Kevin wants to keep Casey? I am going to be totally pissed if Jordan leaves this week and I will be done with BB for the season! I will ride it out and update BBAD but the spirit will be totally gone.

I hope BB intervene and do something about it. The ratings are dropping and America in general are hating on the season. Something need to be done to save it. BB made a huge mistake this year by bringing Jessie back. It totally ruined the season.

The only reason Lydia and Kevin want to keep  :nana  is because they have to in order to keep their clique strong. He is their best hope to win competitions - especially the ones for Have/Have Not. Thanks to him they haven't had to eat slop yet. IMO Jesse is the reason this season sucks so much. It sucked last season as well until he got  :boot:  Once Michelle got it too the season settled down and got better. BB spoiled us - we had the season before AllStars, then AllStars, and then EvelDick. Since then, the rest all just blur together. I would like to see a season with every whining a**hole from past seasons put into the house with Evel Dick. That would be classic  :wohoo:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #681 on: July 26, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »
Personally I think Jessie should stick to the plan and put up Ronnie. Ronnie is useless to everybody. Now that Lydia told Jessie that Casey is not going, I'm hoping BB is influencing Jessie in the DR on who to put up.

Jeff and Jordan are currently tied at being at the top of the popularity list and Ronnie is dead last with Jessie and Natalie right behind him.

Nuala

« Reply #682 on: July 26, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »
they need to do something to save this season

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #683 on: July 26, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »
I just read on another site that Jessie tweeted late last night that he has two or three ideas of who to put up at the veto meeting. I find that odd he would say that and makes me wonder if BB is telling him stuff in DR.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #684 on: July 26, 2009, 10:59:56 AM »
What Lydia and Kevin don't realize is that Casey doesn't have any loyalty or feeling for them whatsoever.

I better go read up, I didn't know that Lydia told Jesse that Casey isn't going home!!! (Why can't someone have some backbone in this game??? Don't you put out the strong players when you can do it?)  :groan:  Another reason why this season is blah!

Will, I have no doubts whatsoever that they are giving him ideas in the DR! NONE!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #685 on: July 26, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »
Puddin, I need your intake on this season. She knows BB well. What do you think BB will do?

With the way things are going so far, I have a secret wish Julie has a surprise for the house this week....that nobody is leaving this week!

Then follow up with an unique double eviction next week but America gets to vote to evict any houseguest from the BB house during the second eviction!

I've been playing that idea in my head. I would love to see that happen. LOL

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #686 on: July 26, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »
As cool as that'd be that'd wreck the legitimacy of the game to just go completely out of their way to save her; like they can get away with little competitions but when it's outright they pull out their legitimacy card; like when I think Erika won the HOH in BB7 because the buzzers didn't work and they had to redo it. They've never saved anyone post-veto I don't think except with a vote-back-in type thing which is very plausible

They will probably gear comps towards Jeff like they did James - but they can't really outright give them advantages based on favoritism

Also I didn't realize the show was doing that bad? I thought it was having one of the best seasons ever ratings-wise; its also likely that they do absolutely nothing aha
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: July 26, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »

I agree with you Will about BB making a huge mistake bringing back Jessie.  I was so excited for BB to start and then when that happened ...... lost my excitement.    :groan:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #688 on: July 26, 2009, 11:30:30 AM »
I think one of the major problems is there are too many floaters.

I would really love to know who they are all thinking they would take to the final 2/3/4.  We know Jeff and Jordan, but who do they trust the most?  Same question for all of them really.  Russell talks bad behind everybodies back, so I'm unclear on what his thoughts are.  Chima is the same.  I think Nat would throw her own mom under the bus to get to the end-so I don't see any loyalty with her.  

With any luck the love triangle will blow this week.  I was surprised to see Lydia go up there this morning, but I think she is just trying to get not put up at this point.   :duno:

The last best season in my opinion was 8, the theme was super cool and the surprises (wake up) were really interesting too.  

Jessie's domination has to end.  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: July 26, 2009, 11:33:02 AM »

I agree with you Will about BB making a huge mistake bringing back Jessie.  I was so excited for BB to start and then when that happened ...... lost my excitement.    :groan:
T totally agree with you too!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #690 on: July 26, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »
 :swim  There may be a lot of floaters this season - but think about it - if Jesse weren't in the house who would the floaters be? Ronnie's luckiest day was when Jesse walked through that door. Jesse was the single "known" element in the house, and Ronnie knew exactly what he was dealing with and exactly how to play him to his own advantage. It worked, and it's still working. Jesse wants Michelle to tell him to backdoor Ronnie, but she won't do it - as bad as Ronnie is - he is still her cliquemate, and she would weaken her own position if Ronnie left. She is going to say  :nana and if Jesse does it, Jordan will have the votes to stay. The only two who will vote against Jordan will be Lydia and Kevin, and their rationale will not be held against them. Jesse will have his "out" for not getting rid of Ronnie - it will be Michelle's fault, and the next target will be on Michelle's back. This strategy will ensure Jesse a spot on the jury. I think the house will try to vote Ronnie out next week, if the stars align, just to keep him out of the jury house. He would be the worse person to have in there, because no matter who does what for the rest of the season - Ronnie will be "The Decider" on who gets the money in the end.

Nuala

« Reply #691 on: July 26, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
oh snap I just read what ugot updated and that Ronnie would call the board of ed on Casey and try to get him fired if he was one of his kids teachers.  How rude.  He has done nothing wrong.  I like Casey and I am a teacher and I would love to have a kid of mine is his classroom.  He is innovative in the classroom. I've done some internet research on his teaching.

Chima is ridiculous who cares if Casey dresses the way he dresses and talks the way he talks....yes he is white, but who cares.  Can't people just be themselves without others making it about race? 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: July 26, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
oh snap I just read what ugot updated and that Ronnie would call the board of ed on Casey and try to get him fired if he was one of his kids teachers.  How rude.  He has done nothing wrong.  I like Casey and I am a teacher and I would love to have a kid of mine is his classroom.  He is innovative in the classroom. I've done some internet research on his teaching.

Chima is ridiculous who cares if Casey dresses the way he dresses and talks the way he talks....yes he is white, but who cares.  Can't people just be themselves without others making it about race? 

I saw that too...Ronnie's "Board of Education" bit reminds me of in real life when people get angry about a situation but aren't articulate enough to express themselves, so they play the "I'll get a lawyer" card.  Ronnie's pissed, and the biggest bad a** move he thinks he can make is saying "Ill call the BOE".  Such a tool...

And as for Chima?  Same thing.  Casey hasn't done enough underhanded thing for her to justify her anger, so she has to grasp at straws...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: July 26, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

I saw that too...Ronnie's "Board of Education" bit reminds me of in real life when people get angry about a situation but aren't articulate enough to express themselves, so they play the "I'll get a lawyer" card.  Ronnie's pissed, and the biggest bad a** move he thinks he can make is saying "Ill call the BOE".  Such a tool...

And as for Chima?  Same thing.  Casey hasn't done enough underhanded thing for her to justify her anger, so she has to grasp at straws...

and Ronnie said he wasn't going to play personal or anything.  Rigggghhhhttt!  I can't believe this group of meatheads is letting the little rat back into the house.  He is already playing his mind games and lies.  I so hope it bites them in th end, but I don't know how much more I can stand of Ronnie.  Or Natalie.  Or Jessie.  Can't stand any of them! 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: July 26, 2009, 04:54:04 PM »
Ok - so I'm looking at the "feed" pics of Chima's bday party...

How much you want to bet someone will say "Jordan wasn't even wearing a birthday hat.  She needs to go!"  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »
Casey hasn't done enough underhanded thing for her to justify her anger, so she has to grasp at straws...

The sentence above is a snippet from another post - I am trying to remember details - but it's fuzzy - wasn't Casey running around during the first week or two making "final two" deals with everyone? I seem to remember hearing him say things like, "yeah, I got you man", etc. I remember seeing him having some sneaky pie conversations with Jesse, maybe with Russ, and of course Jeff and Jordan, and Kevin, etc.  :nana may be a nice enough guy - but I think he is just as much of a liar and sneak as the rest of them are. Also - I would think that BB would want Ronnie to stay in the house. He is stirring up a ton of crap, and it's keeping the game spinning on its axis. Casey isn't all that entertaining or controversial, and he will only get two votes to stay.   :waves:  :nana

Also - wasn't Casey really rude to Chima early in the game? She may have deserved it - but I think I remember there was an issue. Neither one of them was thrilled to be watching the movie with the other.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: July 26, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
Let me rephrase it then.   "Apparently, the things Casey has done over the past three weeks aren't enough for Chima to use as justification, and therefore she has to resort to personal attacks."

If Chima has a problem with his game play or personality (meaning if she finds him aggressive, crabby, rude, etc), she could certainly be using those as reasons as to why she wants him to leave.  

If she has to stoop to attacking his clothes and the way he talks, then that's a reflection on her and not him.

The comment has nothing to do with one person being better than another...Not saying anyone's actions are better or worse.  It's the nature of the beast I suppose...

But her reasoning is certainly misplaced if her main complaint is his clothing and vernacular, and not his game play.

Not debating here...just explaining.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:50:23 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #697 on: July 26, 2009, 06:09:18 PM »
Man Lydia and Kevin getting pissed is a sign of new mid-season alliance. I am excited and hoping for a Jeff/Jordan/Michelle/Lydia/Kevin group.

They don't want to be information gatherers, want to divide the house again and I am all for it. Could really change stuff up. :)
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #698 on: July 26, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »
Is the current plan for Micehlle to come down, Casey up and then Casey out on Thursday?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #699 on: July 26, 2009, 06:51:45 PM »
That's what the plan is, Albert....for now...  :lol: