Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282108 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2009, 06:03:09 AM »
just a question........... i have only been watching since BB 9 mid season. Lets say Jeff wins the pov and takes Jordan off of the block, can Jessie put  up Jeff in her place?
  :ascared   oops i made a mistake i know he is part of the athletes and cannot be put up but just say if he wasnt part of the athleats and was on another team!?

I think the Veto winner is automatically safe from eviction; nominee or not.

That is my understanding too, but I am sure somebody else will confirm

Yes, veto winner is automatically safe from being put up on the block.........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #626 on: July 25, 2009, 08:29:10 AM »
who thinks the cliques will be over with after this eviction.....assuming jordan is not evicted  :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: July 25, 2009, 10:52:02 AM »
BTW- More sexy going on in HOH early am. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #628 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »
:funny: OK guys - this probably isn't cool to do - but I wanted to share this - I was just peeking in another web site's live feeds forum and someone gave Jesse a new nickname as a result of his and Lydia's latest antics in the HOH bed - It's too funny not to share - Jesse is now known as "TPC" which stands for "Two Pump Chump".  :wohoo:  :jumpy:  :neener:  :tup:  :yess:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »

Yes...I almost gouged my eyes out after reading it, but thought I'd spare my site in case Jordan and Casey make it through and one of them (or Jeff, of course) win HOH next week.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #630 on: July 25, 2009, 12:31:06 PM »
Crossing my fingers for Jordan, Jeff or Casey to win the Veto and catch on to the lies! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #631 on: July 25, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »
Queeny aren't they just picking right now?? or do you think they will play right after picking since they were locked down since last night?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
I bet they picked the POV players..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »
Everyone please be praying to the BB gods that Casey wins the veto. He is playing!  :yess:

Ronrat is NOT playing!  :yess:

Here's my chant....

GO CASEY GO
GO CASEY GO
GO CASEY GO

FIGHT CASEY FIGHT
FIGHT CASEY FIGHT
FIGHT CASEY FIGHT

WIN CASEY WIN
WIN CASEY WIN
WIN CASEY WIN

GO, FIGHT AND WIN THAT FRIGGIN VETO, CASEY AND SAVE JORDAN!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
VETO PLAYERS

HOH, Jessie

Nominees, Jordan & Michele

Chosen to play, Jeff, Casey & Chima

Host, Natalie

Everybody please cross your fingers that Casey wins it!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:26:07 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
VETO PLAYERS

HOH, Jessie

Just wanted to add Nat (buzz) is hosting

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »
who thinks the cliques will be over with after this eviction.....assuming jordan is not evicted  :duno:

I hope so, maybe the season would get better!  :meow:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »
VETO PLAYERS

HOH, Jessie

Just wanted to add Nat (buzz) is hosting

Yeah, queeny, as soon I posted it I realized I didn't mention the host and went back to edit it and then saw your post, lol!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »
jeff thinks that jordan will be safe and he wants to go for the prizes if there are any.. I hope he doesn't!! ..  that would really suck for jordan!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »
He's really trying to disassociate him and her as a 'team' type thing and so is she. They're under the belief that everybody there is gonna take someone off and put up Ronnie in the place so they really have nothing to play for.

Except well, Michelle/Casey's future. But if they knew I'd assume they wouldn't care aha.

I'm hoping that next week the entire clique stuff is done and Jeff wins. That'd be sooooo incredible.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: July 25, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »
He's really trying to disassociate him and her as a 'team' type thing and so is she. They're under the belief that everybody there is gonna take someone off and put up Ronnie in the place so they really have nothing to play for.

Except well, Michelle/Casey's future. But if they knew I'd assume they wouldn't care aha.

I'm hoping that next week the entire clique stuff is done and Jeff wins. That'd be sooooo incredible.
But don't you think even if they "officially" end the clicks they will still continue.  Whoever is left after this eviction lets say its Jeff, Jordon and Casey are still on real slim ground here unless one of them wins HOH.  If they don't get the HOH they will just be totally picked off.Then the real fireworks begin!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: July 25, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »
jeff thinks that jordan will be safe and he wants to go for the prizes if there are any.. I hope he doesn't!! ..  that would really suck for jordan!!
:duno: Why shouldn't Jeff go for prizes? He is in that house alone and to play a game, as is each one of them. Why should he deprive himself of a fabulous prize for someone he has known for two weeks? You know the possibility of the prizes being really good - they have been in the past. I vote for Chima getting the red unitard while having to eat cabbage and weenies and sleeping in the torture chamber!  :lol:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #642 on: July 25, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

But don't you think even if they "officially" end the clicks they will still continue.  Whoever is left after this eviction lets say its Jeff, Jordon and Casey are still on real slim ground here unless one of them wins HOH.  If they don't get the HOH they will just be totally picked off.Then the real fireworks begin!!
Nah, the house is pretty divided. Jordan, Jeff and Casey are on real slim ground regardless. But I'm expecting things to start to shift like they always do, Lydia or someone will be like "We can't let the athletes roll over us" and somebody is going to make the first move at one of the athletes. If Jeff wins I'm sure he'll put up Ronnie/Russell or a combination of any athlete team mate he may have. Probably Jessie to ensure Ronnie goes home. I'm sure Jessie would love to nominate Jeff.

They won't pick off all of them, that rarely happens. Always somebody slips through, Jerry, Sharon, Zach, Dan even all got into new alliances halfway through the game after the first big bulk of one kind of collapsed(EDIT: Dick and Danielle got into the new thing with Eric and Jessica when they were done for, too. But credit that to America). Same with Erika and Janelle in Season 8 after the whole Danielle/Mike/Will/James thing collapsed. I'm just excited to see who cuts who first and who will slip under the radar, I'm thinking it'll be either Jordan or Michelle personally.

EDIT: Man, I forgot about Memphis/Dan/Renny/Keisha/Libra as a whole. They were all supposed to be picked off aha. In the middle of the game it's always two new alliances and everybody just goes crazy at challenges. I'm stoooooooked.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:34:53 PM by RahRah »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #643 on: July 25, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »
I vote for Chima getting the red unitard while having to eat cabbage and weenies and sleeping in the torture chamber!

I would even subscribe to PPV to watch!!!  :yikes   :lol3:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #644 on: July 25, 2009, 03:39:25 PM »
I'm sort of confused by Russell's game play-its all over the place, but maybe thats the point.

Jordan seems to be "on to" the change in plan, but can't convince Jeff.  UGH!  I really think if Jeff/Casey/ and Jordon don't figure it out before the ceremony we will loose one player that could help change the house around (a vote).

What is Michele doing?  Is she in the house?  :lol:  I had such high hopes for her, but she is just not in it at all and continues to take mis-steps. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #645 on: July 25, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »
:duno: Why shouldn't Jeff go for prizes? He is in that house alone and to play a game, as is each one of them. Why should he deprive himself of a fabulous prize for someone he has known for two weeks? You know the possibility of the prizes being really good - they have been in the past. I vote for Chima getting the red unitard while having to eat cabbage and weenies and sleeping in the torture chamber!  :lol:

WHY?? becasue he has said to her many times and to jessie that he's gonna take her as far as he can and he wants to get her to the jury house. so for the sheer fact that HE said that .. it's the reason he shouldn't say" i'm going for the prizes"  other than that he can go balls to wall for whatever he wants.. but he opened his mouth and you know  when you do that you either stick by your word or insert your foot!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #646 on: July 25, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
I'm sort of confused by Russell's game play-its all over the place, but maybe thats the point.

Jordan seems to be "on to" the change in plan, but can't convince Jeff.  UGH!  I really think if Jeff/Casey/ and Jordon don't figure it out before the ceremony we will loose one player that could help change the house around (a vote).

What is Michele doing?  Is she in the house?  :lol:  I had such high hopes for her, but she is just not in it at all and continues to take mis-steps. 

her misteps are soo random that  they make me think they aren't random at all :duno: act kooky and people will over look you may be her gameplay..   now that would be funny if she won!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: July 25, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »

her misteps are soo random that  they make me think they aren't random at all :duno: act kooky and people will over look you may be her gameplay..   now that would be funny if she won!!
Guess you never know. :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
Nah, the house is pretty divided. Jordan, Jeff and Casey are on real slim ground regardless. But I'm expecting things to start to shift like they always do, Lydia or someone will be like "We can't let the athletes roll over us" and somebody is going to make the first move at one of the athletes. If Jeff wins I'm sure he'll put up Ronnie/Russell or a combination of any athlete team mate he may have. Probably Jessie to ensure Ronnie goes home. I'm sure Jessie would love to nominate Jeff.

I would love it if a non-Athlete won HOH next week (preferrably not Ronnie, or else he'd lock himself in the HOH room all damn week) and then just gun for the Athletes right off the bat. Sure, that'll put a target on his or her back, but at least they can say that they took one of Russell/Jessie/Natalie down with them.

But of course, that's just what I think. Someone needs to put a stop to the Athlete dominance.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #649 on: July 25, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
I don't get Jeff's "angry" way of speaking. It's like he has a chip on his shoulder most of the time and then he wonders why people think he's PO'd.  I noticed it the other day when he was first talking to Casey, and got him fired up and did the same thing to Michele when she came out.  ???

About next week, I would be willing to bet that BB will devise a comp that the populars or off beats can win. It would be too boring if it keeps going the way it is right now.