Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280896 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »
for the record. lydia has admitted to kevin that she has been "fingered" by jessie and has  given him MORE THAN 1 handjob.. it's might be  3 depending  on what happenes today for noms!!

she does say that she will not blow himor do more than that

what a respectable girl  as she  addressed that specific comment to america!! :groan:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 07:15:28 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »
I can honestly say even though we have spell check now that sometimes we get so into the moment and want our readers to catch as much as possible that I screw up constantly. I gotta great Idea though maybe Rob could pay us 10 cent per post and I would never make a mistake....ah I am lying I would type even faster then and it would be all jibberish   :lol:  anyway all our updaters rock it out night after night and we screw up from time to time but we love the forum and that is why we volunteer our time. No worries here only friends best forum on the web! :wohoo:
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »
 :kuss: I totally get it - I really do, as it happens to me as well whenever I type. If you look back at some of my earlier posts you will see how grateful I am to all of you season after season for your dedication. I honestly don't know how you do it day after day. At least I can walk away from my computer if I am reading too much. Without you all and BBAD I would never be able to follow the show. Except for the Live Thursday show, the other two are just a footnote for me. This is the best site with the best live feed posters on the internet. I know, as I have tried them all over the years. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings - it's just impossible to follow sometimes.  Peace Out  :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

I can vouch for this being the most difficult thing in the world to do...listening, mentally choosing what to type, physically typing, oh my! In the haste to get it all out there, I know I can't spell, but what's more important? Getting the gist out there or having a proof perfect post?

Our updaters do a marvelous wonderful job at an extraordinarily difficult task, donating hours of their time to bring you all the Updates.

So I vote we give them all our thanks, 100% support, and encouragement!! :hearts:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 08:25:33 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2009, 08:36:33 PM »
Ok with chima ronnie and michelle on slop they will be at a disadvantage(fingers crossed) to win pov. I really hate to see michelle go home but I definately dont want to see casey backdoored. Right now he is the only real ally that jordan and jeff have. I think jeff is just giving jessie lip service as soon as cliques are disolved jeff will put jessie up no doubt about it. If Jessie didnt get to Jeff before noms jeff will be totally pissed off. JMO for what it is worth

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
Major mistake if he doesn't give his TEAM member the heads up on why Jordon is up there.  Bad move.  But Jesse's an idiot anyway.  So what can I say??

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »
You notice how nat keeps saying over and over again this is all jessie I had nothing to do with this decision....smart game play........jessie not so smart ! nat is leaving the blood all on jessies hands even she knows his move is stupid.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »
I don't like Nat -- but I give her credit she is playing the game so far so good.  I do wish they would get rid of Ronnie -- if Jess doesn't it really may come back to burn him --either ronrat will get Jesse out -- or the jury may not give Jess the votes if he makes it to the end.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
You notice how nat keeps saying over and over again this is all jessie I had nothing to do with this decision....smart game play........jessie not so smart ! nat is leaving the blood all on jessies hands even she knows his move is stupid.
:jumpy: Funny - the whole thing is an accident because Nat certainly isn't smart enough to figure it out on her own. She and jesse together are like Nit & Wit.

Chima is going to be a total nightmare this week eating cabbage and weenies (both kinds). If they were creative People they could make BBQ weenies, and stuffed cabbage, and all sorts of interesting food - they have lots of condiments on their OK to eat list. It's better than just slop. The only hope we have for sanity is if she has wild chandelier swinging sex with Russ - that may calm her down for a bit. She is going to start fights with everybody  :meow: My money is on her trying to kill Kevin before Thursday for putting her clique on Have Nots.  :wohoo:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »
I think the order of eviction will be jessie out in the next couple of weeks if ronnie doesnt go this week. I think the cliques will be over this thursday. I am thinking that Julie will announce it during the live show....assuming jordan isnt going home. If jordan goes home (please no) the cliques will probably continue for a couple more weeks.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »
:jumpy: Funny - the whole thing is an accident because Nat certainly isn't smart enough to figure it out on her own. She and jesse together are like Nit & Wit.

Chima is going to be a total nightmare this week eating cabbage and weenies (both kinds). If they were creative People they could make BBQ weenies, and stuffed cabbage, and all sorts of interesting food - they have lots of condiments on their OK to eat list. It's better than just slop. The only hope we have for sanity is if she has wild chandelier swinging sex with Russ - that may calm her down for a bit. She is going to start fights with everybody  :meow: My money is on her trying to kill Kevin before Thursday for putting her clique on Have Nots.  :wohoo:

Good one! Chima will be in total meltdown.  She seems the type that has no patience for anything what so ever!!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
For a little while a couple of seasons ago they changed the music and it was SO much nicer to listen to, I wish they would use it instead!  :meow:

I couldn't agree more. This repetitive junk they are using now is enough to make me turn off my computer and go do something else. It's painful to my ears. :hammer  I remember the nice one you are talking about.  It was soothing and pleasant to the ear.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
I think the order of eviction will be jessie out in the next couple of weeks if ronnie doesnt go this week. I think the cliques will be over this thursday. I am thinking that Julie will announce it during the live show....assuming jordan isnt going home. If jordan goes home (please no) the cliques will probably continue for a couple more weeks.
I didn't catch how they handled Jordon with the comp today.  Anyone have any ideas on that?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #613 on: July 24, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
I dont want to see casey michelle or jordan go.....it just has to be ronnie I hope something turns the tides and his rear end is backdoored ...no pun intended here :lol:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 11:55:23 PM by hdkitkat »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #614 on: July 24, 2009, 10:42:01 PM »
Is it Lydia that doesn't pick up her feet when she walks?  Always shoulds like a herd of cows are something and it drives me nuts

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #615 on: July 24, 2009, 11:09:37 PM »
It's Michele! I noticed it yesterday when she was cooking. shuffle shuffle  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: July 24, 2009, 11:28:46 PM »
So the Brains are the have-nots this week?

And I could have handled the cocktail weenies. Not a huge deal.

for the record. lydia has admitted to kevin that she has been "fingered" by jessie and has  given him MORE THAN 1 handjob.. it's might be  3 depending  on what happenes today for noms!!

That's a huge deal. What a model citizen. :res:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: July 24, 2009, 11:44:13 PM »
I for one have to  :bow: to (I believe it was) hdkitkat for making it through "that convo" between Lydia and Kevin.

And FWIW, I'll gladly pitch in for the therapy that you'll surely need after having to not only listen to, but relay to the masses that Jesse has big balls.  :eww

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #618 on: July 24, 2009, 11:49:23 PM »
I am hoping that they mix the teams up! It would be great!!! I want to see what happens when Jessie  and Nat are on completely different teams. I bet she would stab Jessie in the back in a heartbeat. They have to do something to mix it up, its starting to piss me off that no one else can win things b/c of the athletes. I hope the next HOH is Casey!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #619 on: July 25, 2009, 12:30:10 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, to be continued...

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #620 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:03 AM »
just a question........... i have only been watching since BB 9 mid season. Lets say Jeff wins the pov and takes Jordan off of the block, can Jessie put  up Jeff in her place?

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #621 on: July 25, 2009, 01:05:27 AM »
just a question........... i have only been watching since BB 9 mid season. Lets say Jeff wins the pov and takes Jordan off of the block, can Jessie put  up Jeff in her place?
  :ascared   oops i made a mistake i know he is part of the athletes and cannot be put up but just say if he wasnt part of the athleats and was on another team!?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2009, 01:19:39 AM »
just a question........... i have only been watching since BB 9 mid season. Lets say Jeff wins the pov and takes Jordan off of the block, can Jessie put  up Jeff in her place?
 :ascared   oops i made a mistake i know he is part of the athletes and cannot be put up but just say if he wasnt part of the athleats and was on another team!?

I think the Veto winner is automatically safe from eviction; nominee or not.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »
  :ascared   oops i made a mistake i know he is part of the athletes and cannot be put up but just say if he wasnt part of the athleats and was on another team!?

I think the Veto winner is automatically safe from eviction; nominee or not.

That is my understanding too, but I am sure somebody else will confirm

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2009, 03:30:11 AM »
I am praying to the BB gods that Casey gets picked to play for the veto and WINS it! Then he'll use it on Jordan, and that will means Jeff, Jordan and Casey safe for another week and put that ****hole Jessie in a dilemma on to who to put up as a replacement.....he will have no choice but to put Ronnie up! He can't put up Chima, Lydia or Kevin. They would totally take it personally. And Jessie will think he has the votes to send Michele packing unless two of his peeps flips the vote.