Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282164 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #575 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:30 AM »
I think it's going to be this week that Lydia and Natalie are really get into it  :meow:
  :knuckles:  :knuckles:  (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: July 24, 2009, 04:54:49 AM »
Nice representation of the USA in the Olympics Natalie.  You had better consider your Olympic career there girlie. 

:killme:  (Give em enough rope...)
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2009, 07:58:16 AM »
Jesse isn't thinking at all - if he doesn't get Ronnie out in some way this week, he will have so many people pissed at him that he will never get their jury vote. Jeff, Jordan, Casey, Chima and maybe even Kevin and Michelle wouldn't vote for him if he doesn't.......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »
Jesse isn't thinking at all - if he doesn't get Ronnie out in some way this week, he will have so many people pissed at him that he will never get their jury vote. Jeff, Jordan, Casey, Chima and maybe even Kevin and Michelle wouldn't vote for him if he doesn't.......

Jesse can't think, when he blew up all his other muscles he forgot about working on his brain. Haven't you ever noticed how small his head is compared to his body?  :snicker:

IF he were playing the game he'd target a big fish instead of the little flounder named Ronnie. All he can think of is saving his behind and not going up and out after his week ends.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
Jessie is gonna screw himself over this week by not going through with the Ronnie plan. He will have a huge target on his back after this is all said and done this week. Jeff will go ballistic. The only thing I am worried at this point is Jordan. She just must make it through this week. I don't care about anybody else...Jeff and Jordan are the only ones I like and want to see last on the show.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »
I am so bummed that Jessie got HOH.  There has to be a change in power next week.  I'm sick of the Jessie and Ronnie show!  Hopefully Jessie realizes that Jordan won't ever win anything and keeps her around.  I agree that he's going to have a huge target on his back if Ronnie isn't nominated or back doored this week!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2009, 11:01:44 AM »
Jessie is gonna screw himself over this week by not going through with the Ronnie plan. He will have a huge target on his back after this is all said and done this week. Jeff will go ballistic. The only thing I am worried at this point is Jordan. She just must make it through this week. I don't care about anybody else...Jeff and Jordan are the only ones I like and want to see last on the show.

I'm with you, Will.  :jam:

Jordan and Jeff are the best!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
Jesse can't think, when he blew up all his other muscles he forgot about working on his brain. Haven't you ever noticed how small his head is compared to his body?  :snicker:

:funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: July 24, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
This clique thing with 4 athletes from week 1 is aweful.  I was hoping BB would put someone from the Athletes onto the Populars or allow Jordan to join another clique.  Her having 1 chance to the Athletes having 4 is so slanted.

They need to release the cliques just like in the season that shall not be mentioned-they released the couples.  (:;)

I want to see Casey, Jeff and Jordan make it through this week-they have the best chance of forming an alliance against the meatheads.  They may even be able to pull Lydia if she gets sick of Jessie and Natalie, and then they would get Kevin too.

We really need a plane :plane: Jessie & Ronnie& Russell alliance, Nat is 24!

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #584 on: July 24, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »
I am with you Will, Jeff & Jordan all the way!!! :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
I am with you Will, Jeff & Jordan all the way!!! :yess:

Don't worry!!! BB won't let them leave so soon! They'll get in the HG's heads, BB needs them, otherwise this season will really stink.

I'm over the cliques, I hope BB ends them soon.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
My favorites are Jeff, Jorden and Michelle in that order.

Casey is tolerable...the rest simply are dreadful human beings.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2009, 01:36:25 PM »
I'm like puking here watching folks file in and out of the dickhead's den  :barf
No MSG!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
wow whats this?? :colors

I think it might be Technotroniks

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »
Question: When the feeds go to the WBRB screen that shows the control room... are those images on the monitor the same every time or are they the actual live feeds?

I've never paid attention to them before but I was just watching some trying to figure out what is going on in them and I saw people walking around the BY looking at stuff, couldn't tell what but it looked like it was not the normal set up but instead for a comp.  I wonder, could those really be live shots?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2009, 03:12:18 PM »
Question: When the feeds go to the WBRB screen that shows the control room... are those images on the monitor the same every time or are they the actual live feeds?

I've never paid attention to them before but I was just watching some trying to figure out what is going on in them and I saw people walking around the BY looking at stuff, couldn't tell what but it looked like it was not the normal set up but instead for a comp.  I wonder, could those really be live shots?

I really don't know, I'll try to pay more attention next time they are up. We've never had this particular WBRB screen before, in fact all of them are new this year.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »
All I know is what I saw I didn't recognize from an earlier challenge and it just seemed to fit what probably is going on right now.  I also saw Casey and Nat so I know it was from this season.  That would be cool if it was live, I would keep my eye open for it more.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »
yes it is the live feeds I have watched before when we have the control room up for a bit if you can zoom you can see all the cameras and what we cant see on regular feeds. It is pretty cool actually.
delightful just delightful

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: July 24, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »
yes it is the live feeds I have watched before when we have the control room up for a bit if you can zoom you can see all the cameras and what we cant see on regular feeds. It is pretty cool actually.

SWEET!  Thanks for confirming that... brings a little fun to the feeds when we are just sitting here listening to the annoying music.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #594 on: July 24, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »
For a little while a couple of seasons ago they changed the music and it was SO much nicer to listen to, I wish they would use it instead!  :meow:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #595 on: July 24, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
 :tup: I think if Jesse has more than 7 brain cells that work he would put Lydia up and get her sneaky bullying bipolar scheming tush out the door before jury house. She would be a nightmare in the jury house! She is worse for him than Michelle was last season. Everyone knew that Michelle was stupid, but Lydia is probably the smartest one in there (game playing) and they are just barely beginning to notice that she is throwing everything. It would be good to see her clique on seaweed and sauerkraut, or whatever nasty concoction gets voted in as this week's gastronomic delight. :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #596 on: July 24, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
I remember the fireplace? the fishies and there was one other the feeds had when we were blacked out but this is the only music I have heard on the feeds. You know I hear that music for months after BB is over  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #597 on: July 24, 2009, 03:43:35 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #598 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
I remember the fireplace? the fishies and there was one other the feeds had when we were blacked out but this is the only music I have heard on the feeds. You know I hear that music for months after BB is over  :lol:

I remember the fire place and the fishies. Remember the Tunnel from Hell?  LOL.. I almost think that was my favorite one.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: July 24, 2009, 05:23:52 PM »
 :duno: I just don't understand these people. Does BB purposefully cast people who have no self respect? I wanted to like Lydia - I really did. I'm an artist so I like her individuality - her look, not so much the scribbled tats, but overall I thought she had a pretty cool vibe. She has a great creative eye for putting things together visually, BUT - she is a total skank! Why oh why would a seemingly intelligent young lady go on national freaking TV and brag about giving strange guys hand jobs and blow jobs (for money!)? It's bad enough that she did it - but to brag about it knowing that she is miked! Holy Hannah! What part about that is OK in any generation - for any reason? If she uses the excuse that she is doing it for the money it's even worse! Yikes!  :groan: