Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280913 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #500 on: July 22, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »
Casey C'mon are you selling Jeff down the river?  Rat Bastard!   :dick  They are all Rat Bastards!  (:;)  Russ, Ron, Jesse, and so on.  :dick

Post Edit:  Casey has been played  :lol: bummer.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:26:46 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: July 22, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »
This has felt like the longest two weeks in the history of Big Brother.  Ever.  I can't imagine how long the next 10 weeks (or whatever) are going to feel like, especially if my faves end up leaving.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2009, 10:53:02 PM »
This has felt like the longest two weeks in the history of Big Brother.  Ever.  I can't imagine how long the next 10 weeks (or whatever) are going to feel like, especially if my faves end up leaving.
I keep asking myself why am I tuning into all this crap.  Every 10 minutes it changes.  These people make me dizzy!  All my fav's are going to be out.  Every last one of them.  Just be left with crap at the end.  The question is will I make it there myself??

Offline daniellenic

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2009, 12:37:48 AM »
ok! so i missed a few hours today on the live feeds .. and i read that russel and ronnie are incahoots! what the heck happened!?? and when did this go down?? i tried to go back and recapr, but i never saw n e thing! n e one know n e thing??

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2009, 12:56:04 AM »
The action starts here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19142.msg425782.html#msg425782

Fantastic job done by Kat, Nuala and Ugot!  :gj: :yourock:

here ya go, Texas posted when the RATS met in the Rat den   (:;)

btw, ty Texas
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:44 AM »
all of these people are boring, they never do anything fun. I'm getting to the point that I don't like any of them, can we just kick them all out and bring in some fun people.
      ;D

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2009, 01:56:49 AM »
The gall of Chima using that slur after "Bradengate."  Stupid twat -- "artsy"?  She calls herself a journalist?   :whever:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2009, 07:31:48 AM »
Casey C'mon are you selling Jeff down the river?  Rat Bastard!   :dick  They are all Rat Bastards!  (:;)  Russ, Ron, Jesse, and so on.  :dick

Post Edit:  Casey has been played  :lol: bummer.

We had a thunderstorm last night, now I have to go see what happened with Casey and Jeff!  :groan: These people all have screws loose!

I knew they would keep Ronnie! They should have gotten rid of Russell when they could have! Like TONIGHT!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #508 on: July 23, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
I hope Casey wins hoh this week, and has the balls to put up Ronnie and Jessie. As bad as I want Ronnie to go, it would be wonderful to see Jessie sent out a week earlier than last year   :yess: Russ is definitely on his way out, too many people from his own team cant stand him. Actually the only true ally he has in the house right now is Ronnie. Nat is just a pot stirrer I hope she goes soon. Lydia and Kevin could be brought to the other side with Jessie gone. I just want one of my pics to win hoh this week, I am a little concerned about Michelle getting hoh, but I think she would definitely put up 2 of the athletes...and that is OK as long as it is not Jeff. JMO for what its worth.

Also I cant believe only one person has been evicted this has been a long 2 weeks!
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: July 23, 2009, 08:56:47 AM »
If Jesse leaves, that whole "group" will self destruct.  I am hoping to see that happen very soon...

I think the only way Ronnie will go is if Jeff/Casey/Jordan put him up right away.  Everyone else wants to keep him, and they can avoid putting him up by saying "We're going to backdoor him, remember?"

And heaven only knows what can happen between now and then.  BB is like dog years.  1 week real time feels like 7...

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: July 23, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »
Morning everyone!  :waves:

I am also hoping for a Casey HOH, it will put a target on his back, but I think his time is short if he doesn't anyway. 

I didn't see any reference in the feeds about HOH pics?  Anybody else?  I thought they did them on Wend.?  Maybe today if not.  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: July 23, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »
If Jesse leaves, that whole "group" will self destruct.  I am hoping to see that happen very soon...

I think the only way Ronnie will go is if Jeff/Casey/Jordan put him up right away.  Everyone else wants to keep him, and they can avoid putting him up by saying "We're going to backdoor him, remember?"

And heaven only knows what can happen between now and then.  BB is like dog years.  1 week real time feels like 7...
:funny: That is too funny - BB IS exactly like dog years!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: July 23, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
Best case scenario(s) -

Casey OR Jordan win HOH
put up Ronnie and Jessie
If Jesse gets off through POV, put Russell up (or Nat if Russell takes Jessie off)
If no one takes Jessie off, he stays up and everyone will vote Ronnie out anyway.
If Ronnie wins POV and takes himself off, put Russell up against Jesse. Most, if not all, would vote for Russell to go.

I will be praying hard tonight!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #513 on: July 23, 2009, 11:08:44 AM »
At this point with all the flipflopping going on, I am praying to the BB gods that Casey, Jeff or Jordan wins HOH tonight. Mostly would like to see Jordan win it and put up Jessie and Russell as the "pawns". At this point the house would have no choice but to get Ronnie out. One of those pawns will win the veto and take himself off and Ronnie goes up.

Casey would be another good choice to win HOH. The house will be ****ting in their pants. Most of the house wants him out now.

If Jeff wins, that would be good as well, it guarantees safety for Casey and Jordan for another week.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #514 on: July 23, 2009, 11:08:59 AM »
The gall of Chima using that slur after "Bradengate."  Stupid twat -- "artsy"?  She calls herself a journalist?   :whever:

Seriously unbelievable.  How is it that a black woman doesn't know that you're not supposed to say "The N Word?" And then adding an "ish" at the end and justifying its usage by claiming she was being "artsy?"  OMFG...    :groan:  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: July 23, 2009, 11:31:45 AM »

Seriously unbelievable.  How is it that a black woman doesn't know that you're not supposed to say "The N Word?" And then adding an "ish" at the end and justifying its usage by claiming she was being "artsy?"  OMFG...    :groan:  

I posted too soon SHE THEN SAID she wanted a banner fly by  "Happy Birthday Blackie."  So it was SLURS-- el stupido woman!   :ahat:
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #516 on: July 23, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »
Morning everyone!  :waves:

I didn't see any reference in the feeds about HOH pics?  Anybody else?  I thought they did them on Wend.?  Maybe today if not.  :duno:

Queeny!  :waves: I don't think there were any yesterday. With all the hard feelings or at least everyone being afraid to show Ronnie any friendship, I think they just blew off the photos for the week. Unless Ronnie took photos of himself and the cluttered HOH with all his junk food wrappers.  :( He did do his blog.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: July 23, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »
Morning everyone!  :waves:

I didn't see any reference in the feeds about HOH pics?  Anybody else?  I thought they did them on Wend.?  Maybe today if not.  :duno:

Queeny!  :waves: I don't think there were any yesterday. With all the hard feelings or at least everyone being afraid to show Ronnie any friendship, I think they just blew off the photos for the week. Unless Ronnie took photos of himself and the cluttered HOH with all his junk food wrappers.  :( He did do his blog.

What will be interesting today TL, is to see who sits/lays on his HOH bed with him during lockdown- if anyone!    :snicker:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: July 23, 2009, 12:28:49 PM »
I bet Russ sits next to him and "intimidates" him  :res:

Either that or Ronnie sits on the chair and lets the gang on the bed.  :lol:

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #519 on: July 23, 2009, 12:30:18 PM »
At this point with all the flipflopping going on, I am praying to the BB gods that Casey, Jeff or Jordan wins HOH tonight. Mostly would like to see Jordan win it and put up Jessie and Russell as the "pawns". At this point the house would have no choice but to get Ronnie out. One of those pawns will win the veto and take himself off and Ronnie goes up.

Casey would be another good choice to win HOH. The house will be ****ting in their pants. Most of the house wants him out now.

If Jeff wins, that would be good as well, it guarantees safety for Casey and Jordan for another week.

Ah, but if Jeff wins, he wouldn't be able to put Jessie, Nat or Russell up. And I want them gone soon! I would love to see Jeff win HOH - just not until the cliques are all done and its every man for himself!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #520 on: July 23, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
I bet Russ sits next to him and "intimidates" him  :res:

Either that or Ronnie sits on the chair and lets the gang on the bed.  :lol:

If I was Ronnie, I'd sit in the bathtub!  ;D

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
I bet Russ sits next to him and "intimidates" him  :res:

Either that or Ronnie sits on the chair and lets the gang on the bed.  :lol:

If I was Ronnie, I'd sit in the bathtub!  ;D

:funny: :funny:  Shaking and clutching the bible as a shield against evil Casey and Russell.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #522 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

If I was Ronnie, I'd sit in the bathtub!  ;D

OH good points Queeny and LMK!  Who will want to be on the bed with the leper.  Looks like he isn't getting out of that bed though!  :popcorn:

:funny: Pumpkin! and LMK!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #523 on: July 23, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
LMK- Hysterical!  :yess: :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: July 23, 2009, 12:47:25 PM »
In case anyone misses it best post of the morning from KitKat

Laura:  :'(

Jordan: :angel:

:funny: