Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280955 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »
Hi, I'm been reading your posts for the last couple of years, and now want to join the fun. Ronny is a rat, but Jessie is not much better, if he can use this, he will, hope I did this right!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Hi House !   I agree with you about Jesse, I so hope someone catches them (Jess/Nat) slipping in and out of the HOH.  That's next.  They have to catch on to the Jesse/Nat/Ronrat thing.  Then more hell will break lose.  I just want these three out of the house then the rest can duke it out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »
Hi, I'm been reading your posts for the last couple of years, and now want to join the fun. Ronny is a rat, but Jessie is not much better, if he can use this, he will, hope I did this right!!

Hi House!! You did it perfectly!! We're glad you joined in!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #453 on: July 21, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
All it will take is for Russell to find out that Nat and Jesse are contemplating keeping an alliance of sorts with Ronnie - he will have to blow the lid off that or else he will look like a hypocrite....and I think it would piss him off beyond belief as well!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2009, 07:26:13 PM »
i think that russ already knows not to trust jess and nat.. he talk alot of crap behind thier back

my next thing i can't wait for is when they find out that  scrappy do is not 18 but 24!!!  LOl only jessie knows  from what we know!!

now that will be funny  seeing her trying to get all those people to trust her since she lied from the get go AS WELL!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #455 on: July 21, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »
I don't get all the hoopla.  Why can't Ronnie just "persuade" them to allow him out of the HOH room and see things his way. :colealert:

EvilDuck

« Reply #456 on: July 21, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »
I see Ronnie the Rat being the eternal pawn every time the "good" side gets HOH until his time finally comes. The "Hell" he's going to is in the house. I hope. :jam:
Hell meet Ronnie the Rat. Ronnie the Rat...Hell. :jumpy:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2009, 02:26:32 AM »
I have a filling, Ronnie the rat will not be the one going home next week!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #458 on: July 22, 2009, 02:28:48 AM »
Me either House  :waves:  not the way chima , michele, kevin, and lydia are talking. I would love for russell to go personally or jessie or natalie  :lol:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: July 22, 2009, 02:40:18 AM »
Hi Puddin,  Any of those three would be fine with me. haha

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: July 22, 2009, 05:33:45 AM »
I have a filling, Ronnie the rat will not be the one going home next week!!

House thinking the same here.  It's gonna be an athlete.  (They did KILL a praying mantis.)  (:;)  My God it has to be!  

Completely agree with puddin's post.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 05:48:34 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #461 on: July 22, 2009, 05:53:30 AM »
Me either House  :waves:  not the way chima , michele, kevin, and lydia are talking. I would love for russell to go personally or jessie or natalie  :lol:

Yep - you definitely never know with this game.....Ronnie might end up staying. If Ronnie does go next week, either Jesse or Nat has to immediately follow. Cut the head off the snake. However, if Nat goes, Jesse will recover quickly enough. Personally, I think Jesse should go so that it screws up Nat's game big time.  :neener:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: July 22, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »
Since all of the HGs are in bed sleeping right now, I wonder why Ronnie Rat isn't down there raiding the refrigerator :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: July 22, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »
I agree... Is he crazy?!?  I'd be eating, swimming, exercising, etc. while the opportunity presented itself!

If he were as smart as he says he is, he would be soaking up some sun and expending some energy because he's gearing up for a looonggg day in exile.  Of course, something tells me that he'll have people sneaking in there every once in a while.

If it were I, I would probably go downstairs into the lions den...If I were alone in HOH with nothing to do I'd probably go mad.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2009, 11:09:33 AM »
I think today is goodbye messages and HOH blog and PIcs- which should be interesting considering Ronnie won't leave his room!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: July 22, 2009, 11:19:05 AM »
I think today is goodbye messages and HOH blog and PIcs- which should be interesting considering Ronnie won't leave his room!

That's true, but I'd think he would be so hungry, he'd head down to the refrig as soon as he knew all were in bed and sleeping.  I know I would :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #466 on: July 22, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
 if they get jessie out it will  paralyze ronnie's future game play and also nats so that would be a good idea! :jumpy:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:24:05 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: July 22, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
Since all of the HGs are in bed sleeping right now, I wonder why Ronnie Rat isn't down there raiding the refrigerator :duno:

I thought about the same thing - man cannot live on Pringles and Root Beer alone!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #468 on: July 22, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »
Maybe this question was already asked and answered and I missed it, but......

Does anyone in here REALLY know what Ronnie's occupation is? He says teacher, but it has student in his bio on cbs.com  :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:16 PM »
Ok that exchange between Cssey and Jeff @ 10ish this morning outside was really odd--them getting testy with each other wtf?  :duno:  And late late last night I heard Casey say he's voting for Jordon to go.  :ascared  Casey should know to get rid of a player--not a softie!  :groan:

It's Jeff, he really doesn't know how to play BB.   :knuckles:

(new feature here?  spell check!)
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #470 on: July 22, 2009, 12:42:58 PM »
lol.. this mornng with casey and jeff  that's just how those 2 guys talk to each other. jeff is a pisser the way he goes about getting his point across.. he's very funny. no hardship tween those two..

however i did not hear casey say he was voting OUT jordan. i  heard him say several times that he's keeping jordan and throwing the HOH towards her.

but things can be a LIE as we all know in the BB house!\

LOL spell check- it was on here last year and i thought i was nuts :colors not seeing it this year! thought maybe i was loosing my mind and it wasn't on here last year :groan:. and POOF there it is this morning!! I'm sure it's mostly for me cuz i can't type  for sh@#! :funny:  

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #471 on: July 22, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
Ok that exchange between Cssey and Jeff @ 10ish this morning outside was really odd--them getting testy with each other wtf?  :duno:  And late late last night I heard Casey say he's voting for Jordon to go.  :ascared  Casey should know to get rid of a player--not a softie!  :groan:

It's Jeff, he really doesn't know how to play BB.   :knuckles:

(new feature here?  spell check!)

That was my post and heres the gist of the situation
Jeff was on edge this morning being sick of everyone being afraid to put up Jessie or Russell and his attitude and language sounded angry-which in turn put Casey on edge thinking Jeff was worried about Casey's loyalty to him.  However, the way they talk to each other is, "I'll take ya in the yard if ya cross me man."

Spell check - I don't see it.  :duno:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #472 on: July 22, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »
Maybe this question was already asked and answered and I missed it, but......

Does anyone in here REALLY know what Ronnie's occupation is? He says teacher, but it has student in his bio on cbs.com  :duno:

Yes.  I found an article online about Ronnie that appeared in his college newspaper (later I added the info to his profile on Wikipedia).  He's an education major at Ohio University with plans to teach high school students after he graduates "this year." 

http://author.admsrv.ohio.edu/outlook/08-09/July/737.cfm

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #473 on: July 22, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
Ok that exchange between Cssey and Jeff @ 10ish this morning outside was really odd--them getting testy with each other wtf?  :duno:  And late late last night I heard Casey say he's voting for Jordon to go.  :ascared  Casey should know to get rid of a player--not a softie!  :groan:

It's Jeff, he really doesn't know how to play BB.   :knuckles:

(new feature here?  spell check!)

That was my post and heres the gist of the situation
Jeff was on edge this morning being sick of everyone being afraid to put up Jessie or Russell and his attitude and language sounded angry-which in turn put Casey on edge thinking Jeff was worried about Casey's loyalty to him.  However, the way they talk to each other is, "I'll take ya in the yard if ya cross me man."

Spell check - I don't see it.  :duno:

Jeff has snapped at Michele as well today. He really needs to take some classes on how to win friends and influence people. (He and Ronnie would both benefit!)

Spell check is now available next to Preview.  :lol:  I had to hunt for it as well.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: July 22, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
I think they have HOH lock down to set up the computer for the blog and put the camera in there- Ronnie might be locked out of his room!  :funny: