Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 282117 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2009, 03:22:57 AM »
They have all finally figured out that Ronnie is the rat!  Put all the puzzle pieces together and confronted him.   :wohoo:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2009, 03:27:10 AM »
They have all finally figured out that Ronnie is the rat!  Put all the puzzle pieces together and confronted him.   :wohoo:

and who is skating?  JESSIE   This **** is GOLD!!!!   :lolmao:

No MSG!

Offline seabreezy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2009, 04:18:31 AM »
OK, I lied!  :-[  I'm so addicted I had to check in on the feeds before bed.  WELL, the fight and chaos of the season so far renewed my faith in bb.  I'm actually excited now to see what happens  :jumpy:  Ronnie finally got caught up in all his lies and manipulations.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2009, 05:45:09 AM »
I don't know about anyone else, but that blowup on Ronnie had to be the best thing I ever read on the updates. I didn't want it to end! Just seeing the screen caps when all of them were out in the BY comparing notes - this is the way BB should be!  :wohoo:

This puts things back at square one where Ronnie doesn't have any allies. He will have to try to work his magic again to get out of this one. The fun will be in seeing him try - and FAIL!  :neener:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2009, 09:44:48 AM »
Ok...don't hate me  :-[ but I felt a tiny pang of sympathy for Ronnie when he was standing upstairs and all the rest were downstairs mocking him and laughing at him.  TINY pang...and it faded quickly.  Talk about him having high school flash backs!  :funny:

Sort of reminds me Lord of the Flies.  CRAZY!

But now it seems like maybe Nat and Jess are going to keep him around?!?  :duno: I got confused in all the excitement.

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »
And here he thought he was the brains of the group.  Didn't take a rocket scientist *Jordan* to pull them all together to set the stories straight.  Thanks for posting the feeds was great drinking my coffee this am and reading what happened last nite.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2009, 10:06:59 AM »
It certainly does look like Jesse and Nat are going to work with Ronnie a little to use him to get what they want.  The next dirty, sneaky rats in the house. (:;)  I hope they get caught faster than Ronnie did.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:16:06 AM by Jill_ »

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »
It certainly does look like Jesse and Nat are going to work with Ronnie a little to use him to get what they want.  The next dirty, sneaky rats in the house. (:;)  I hope they get caught faster than Ronnie did.

Ah, but what those idiots don't realize is that Ronnie is of no use to them now. No one will ever again believe what he says. Both Nat and Jesse knew that he was playing both sides; the rest of them just assumed until it finally came out and was proven to them all.

Jesse and Nat would be wise not to continue to align with Ronnie because he will not get his way with any of the others again. Let them go ahead and use him - it will not be to their advantage and I want them both out anyway!  :boot:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »
I am so loving the latest drama in the BB house. So happy that ronniegate has been exposed.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2009, 11:18:03 AM »
Ok...don't hate me  :-[ but I felt a tiny pang of sympathy for Ronnie when he was standing upstairs and all the rest were downstairs mocking him and laughing at him.  TINY pang...and it faded quickly.  Talk about him having high school flash backs!  :funny:

But now it seems like maybe Nat and Jess are going to keep him around?!?  :duno: I got confused in all the excitement.

I'm with ya lovemykiddies. Don't hate me either.  :hides I always feel bad for someone who gets the brunt of it in the house and is an outcast, even if he/she put themselves into the pot of boiling water. (Went through 12 years of Catholic school.. can't help it.)   :hammer  It isn't as if others aren't lying or conniving, they are just so much better at it than Ronnie.  :lol:

I'm kind of torn, will they all get together to put Ronnie up and out or will they realize that he is a pawn to be used now because he will never win and isn't a threat. That's my question. I'm sort of 51/49 that they won't boot him just yet.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »
While it was all taking place last night and Russell was being such a jerk, I did feel sorry for Ronnie too.  However, he had nobody to blame but himself, so there you go.  Jessie and Natalie really need to go, so maybe if everyone realizes that they are still willing to work with Ronnie, they will turn on them.  Who knows with this group!  It's just too bad that Laura is going to have to take the fall this week.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »
Russell is my hero :knuckles:  with the ronnie stalking (as queeny poetically put it) it just makes for good feed watching  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »
I gotta go back and watch!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
Russell is my hero :knuckles:  with the ronnie stalking (as queeny poetically put it) it just makes for good feed watching  :lol:
He is being pretty funny about it too- not loosing his cool.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
He is being pretty funny about it too- not loosing his cool.

It's only a matter of time before he looses it though.  I bet it will be a pretty explosive day in the house one way or another

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »
 :hides ronnie will be like this most of the day or hiding behind jessie ....jessie will try to distance himself from ronnie so he is not targeted which jessie is already a target so it doesnt matter
delightful just delightful

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

But now it seems like maybe Nat and Jess are going to keep him around?!?  :duno: I got confused in all the excitement.

I'm with ya lovemykiddies. Don't hate me either.  :hides I always feel bad for someone who gets the brunt of it in the house and is an outcast, even if he/she put themselves into the pot of boiling water. (Went through 12 years of Catholic school.. can't help it.)   :hammer  It isn't as if others aren't lying or conniving, they are just so much better at it than Ronnie.  :lol:

I'm kind of torn, will they all get together to put Ronnie up and out or will they realize that he is a pawn to be used now because he will never win and isn't a threat. That's my question. I'm sort of 51/49 that they won't boot him just yet.

I'm with you guys, too. :hides  I always feel sorry for total outcasts.  But, when I heard that Jess and Nat are going to talk to him a little (probably not openly or very much), I didn't feel quite as sorry for him  Natalie can always use the fake excuse to talk to Ronnie to try to get it out of him if he's some sort of twist.
I won't ever forgive Ronnie, though, for being responsible for Jordan and Laura being up on the block together (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
I won't forgive him for not putting Jess out, a strong player when he had the opportunity, and for not being a better player especially since he has been such a fan of the show. If you really want to win, you have to make the big move when you get the chance. But he does not have that type of personality and he couldn't do it. (Which is probably why he's on the show to begin with.)

The flashback finally started working. I notice Jeff has removed himself some from the crowd and is watching from the hot tub. Interesting! I hope Jeff can find some alliances so he can stay in the house. He could go far if he does.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »
I'm curious how far this clique thing will go, with only member of Popular left and 4 Athletes?   :duno:

Ronnie could not make the bold moves he planned on, he is too chicken.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »
Exactly, Queeny...

I think someone even said that last night before the blowout...That he missed his opportunity, and now THEY will have to have the blood on THEIR hands of putting Russell up.

I thought a couple of Russ's comments were funny this morning, but something tells me he's going to over do it today...

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2009, 03:21:28 PM »
Russell (L)

I like him more than approximately three quarters of the house now.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »
Maybe I am heartless, but I watched the fight on youtube this morning and I didn't feel sorry for Ronnie one bit. He didn't come clean at all when Russ asked him what Laura really said to him in the HOH. He just kept saying that they could all think what they wanted and that was fine by him, but he told Laura he wouldn't divulge what she said and he was sticking to that. Like he was some kind of honorable guy or something. Of course, Laura was right there negating everything Ronnie had told the clan, so it was just stupid of him not to come clean.

Bottom line - in the face of all of this he continued to lie. I don't have any sympathy for him at all, just like I don't have sympathy for anyone who lies and doesn't own up to it. I know its a game, but along with reaping the rewards, as he has done for two weeks, you have to take your lumps when they come as well.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
I would love the house to all get together and pressure Ronrat to leave-- then Jordon and Laura could stay.  They could pull that off if they really put their minds to it.  Ronrat -- would crack ---tell him to do an honorable thing and leave.  Oh that would make my day!!
Am I wishful thinking here or what?

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »
Him crying kind of spoils it a bit, tbh. Just cause how deflated he is now(he got sooo worked up over these crazy two weeks all because of him) and now he's bawling. It's kind of depressing.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »
can i say :jumpy: that ronrat got  what was  coming to him and more!! I love it!! we all knew his craziness would result in a free for all!! and now he's doing exactly what we knew he would hide!!!!

lets hope he  leaves on his own(well maybe with russell persuasion) and  that laura and jordan get to paly the game  fresh start.. i think it would be the best case scenerio.

but you got to love it!!!  he set fire to his own ass!! :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!