Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280855 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »
I really hope Ronnie goes next week. He is the reason for all that **** in the house. He needs to GO!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »
He's making me dizzy with all his moves!!!  I've never seen someone soooo alllll over the board!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »
he just want to make good tv and good DR sessions. that's all i can make out of his actions.. he's useless.

i'm glad jordan told him to finally stop already!! good for her!! :yess:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:22 PM »
I seriously think that something if really off with Ronnie.  They guy is NOT normal to say the least

I hope BB has a medical type person handy and has meds ready, he is going to flip out.  Or his "shingles" will flare up.
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »
he just want to make good tv and good DR sessions. that's all i can make out of his actions.. he's useless.

It was the highlight of the day Ugot! I can't take this douchebag much longer. Pretty soon their will be no underdogs to root for as they all will be picked off  :meow:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »

So now that he has been heavily campaigning not to put up Jordon-- he'll show everyone he's not a nerd of his word, and now put her up just because he didn't like she confronted him with the truth.  Yea --- real smart game play there ron rat!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2009, 09:22:16 PM »

It was the highlight of the day Ugot! I can't take this douchebag much longer. Pretty soon their will be no underdogs to root for as they all will be picked off  :meow:
I have always rooted for the underdog in this show because they have always been around.  this time I don't think so.  When all the "good guys" are gone, I may actually have to root for Russell.(oh boy)  At least he's being honest with his feeling.  The others just are following the leaders afraid to take andy stand.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »
bbjunkey - I almost popped a brain vessel when you said Ronnie was not a "nerd of his word".  :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »
bbjunkey - I almost popped a brain vessel when you said Ronnie was not a "nerd of his word".  :funny:
How you doing?   Hope your year has been good.  went to Saugatuck last week!! 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

HA!  I was WONDERING if you were going this summer!  I haven't been there in a while, and am DYING to go back!

It's been a great year.  We went up north to Oscoda a few weeks ago, and will be going again in August.  It's a good thing because by then I'll need a break from these fools!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

HA!  I was WONDERING if you were going this summer!  I haven't been there in a while, and am DYING to go back!

It's been a great year.  We went up north to Oscoda a few weeks ago, and will be going again in August.  It's a good thing because by then I'll need a break from these fools!
I soooo hear ya!   I have a real love hate going on here this season.  We'll probably go back to Saug. 2 more times this summer. Short trips though just a couple of days.  Cuz we got ourselves a new puppy!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »
I soooo hear ya!   I have a real love hate going on here this season.  We'll probably go back to Saug. 2 more times this summer. Short trips though just a couple of days.  Cuz we got ourselves a new puppy!

What did you get?!?  My kids are badgering my hubby for a new dog, but he keeps saying no, and that they should be happy they have a bird.   :lol:

ETA:  Does anyone know what Ronnie does for a living?  I went on the CBS site, and it says "student".  So I'm assuming his "teacher" thing is a lie?!?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:03:59 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2009, 09:53:34 PM »
How you doing?   Hope your year has been good.  went to Saugatuck last week!!  

HA!  I was WONDERING if you were going this summer!  I haven't been there in a while, and am DYING to go back!

It's been a great year.  We went up north to Oscoda a few weeks ago, and will be going again in August.  It's a good thing because by then I'll need a break from these fools!
I soooo hear ya!   I have a real love hate going on here this season.  We'll probably go back to Saug. 2 more times this summer. Short trips though just a couple of days.  Cuz we got ourselves a new puppy!

What did you get?!?  My kids are badgering my hubby for a new dog, but he keeps saying no, and that they should be happy they have a bird.   :lol:
WE got ourselves a red and cream male chow named Otis.  Got him from D&M Farms in Dayton where I hear Martha Stewart gets her Chows.  He is so fun.  Loves people, and his new pal is a 5 year old lab Ginger next door.  They are work though.  Always training it seems like.  But they are so smart and learn fast.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »
Let me be honest here (not Ronnie's type of honesty) the boys on this show suck and are so disrespectful to women.  Not picking on Jeff alone, but he just told Jordan, the ONLY person who has told Ronnie where to stick it, that she is the weakest player.

WTG Jeff u suck!
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »
Let me be honest here (not Ronnie's type of honesty) the boys on this show suck and are so disrespectful to women.  Not picking on Jeff alone, but he just told Jordan, the ONLY person who has told Ronnie where to stick it, that she is the weakest player.

WTG Jeff u suck!
Why cant they just try a season of real normal people.  I know they are out there I've seen them!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »

WTG Jeff u suck!
Why cant they just try a season of real normal people.  I know they are out there I've seen them!!

Ok so you made a good point...You don't have to be "boring" to be good tv...They had plenty of great people on seasons' past, both good and bad.

Soo everyone, who would YOUR "ideal" season be?

It will take me a while to think, but I'd love to see Dr. Will  :luvu: Dan...hmmm...I'll have to think about this a while...maybe throw in Evel Dick just for annoyance purposes, and Renny for fun...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:36:33 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »
this sux
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »
After seeing the show tonight I have to say that Natalie is getting a much better edit than ever imagined.  She is WAY more annoying on the feeds than she is on the show! 

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #393 on: July 20, 2009, 05:41:33 AM »
I think the reason that BB gets more and more boring each time is because most of the houseguests they bring in have seen the game played on TV for so many years they think they have it figured out.

They go in there and say they have watched every season, have studied the game relentlessly, and they are pros at it. What they don't understand is that the cast of people is different each time - every houseguest brings something different to the game and that changes it dramatically.

The main problem that causes is that while these people are playing past games out in their minds, the real game is going on in real life. They can't get past what they know of former shows in order to play the real game, so for the viewers it is the same old same old.......hashed and rehashed!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2009, 07:29:09 AM »
Right Pumpkin!!!  :yess: 

Also they don't realize if they talk about strategy like playing in a competition, then BB will switch it up so it's not the same.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »
Right Pumpkin!!!  :yess: 

Also they don't realize if they talk about strategy like playing in a competition, then BB will switch it up so it's not the same.

I would love to sit in on one of the DR sessions to see what mind games production plays in order to get the houseguests to switch things up and make the game more interesting to their viewers. You know they would HAVE to do that, as the houseguests aren't at all original in their gameplay on their own.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2009, 08:55:19 AM »
After seeing the show tonight I have to say that Natalie is getting a much better edit than ever imagined.  She is WAY more annoying on the feeds than she is on the show! 

I couldn't agree more!!!! Natalie is  :eww

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #397 on: July 20, 2009, 09:15:48 AM »
Ronnie just exhausts me. I pretty much spend most of my time watching the Jordan Show because everyone else just drives me insane. As far as I was able to glean the Veto Ceremony will be held this morning.. and not a moment too soon because that's when Ronnie's reign pretty much ends.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: July 20, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »

WTG Jeff u suck!
Why cant they just try a season of real normal people.  I know they are out there I've seen them!!

Ok so you made a good point...You don't have to be "boring" to be good tv...They had plenty of great people on seasons' past, both good and bad.

Soo everyone, who would YOUR "ideal" season be?

It will take me a while to think, but I'd love to see Dr. Will  :luvu: Dan...hmmm...I'll have to think about this a while...maybe throw in Evel Dick just for annoyance purposes, and Renny for fun...

Renny!  What a fun, classy lady.    :tup:  :dancer:  :monroe:  She would be on my ideal season too. 
No MSG!

Offline RicaGio

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #399 on: July 20, 2009, 10:40:28 AM »
For this season Casey winning Hoh and putting up Ronnie and Jessie.  Hopefully Jessie will win pov and take himself off and Casey putting up Nat.  Now that would throw a stinger in Jessie's boots.  One way or the other one of his minion's would be going out.