Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280919 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #325 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »
you know I dont care for russell but he is actually flipping sides so I am not so sure it would be a good idea for him to go. Jessie doesnt even know yet and I bet he will fight this happening. JMO
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: July 19, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
If Jordan doesn't set this straight with Jeff...he may get pissed and not use the POV...then the Backdoor Russel plan would be screwed up!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: July 19, 2009, 12:06:03 AM »
I also think it is scary how winded Ronnie gets going up the stairs...it worries me. :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: July 19, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »
 I am so disappointed with Jordan lying to Jeff.   I QUIT!   :idgit
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: July 19, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »
Just have to say that I am happy to finally see them washing sheets after all the bed hopping.  Still grosses me out

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: July 19, 2009, 03:02:39 AM »
Just have to say that I am happy to finally see them washing sheets after all the bed hopping.  Still grosses me out
  :lol: :lol: Nice priorities BamBam, I like a clean house too

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »
I am out of town at the moment, can someone fill me in on what the heck is happening? Why is Jordan acting weird and secretive, didn't Ronnie talk to Jordan and Jeff last night about BD'g Russell? (I so hope this happens!) I'm so confused!!

:idgit :helpme
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: July 19, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »
deleted my original post, as I thought you were talking about Jeff  sorry :-[  I don't know why Ronnie should be winded going up stairs.  I did not see that.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:18:57 AM by Jill_ »

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: July 19, 2009, 10:14:27 AM »
I am out of town at the moment, can someone fill me in on what the heck is happening? Why is Jordan acting weird and secretive, didn't Ronnie talk to Jordan and Jeff last night about BD'g Russell? (I so hope this happens!) I'm so confused!!

:idgit :helpme

Sorry TL, I don't really know what you are talking about.  Maybe I missed something last night or yesterday :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »
Ok..  I know that Jeff won the POV, and he talked to Ronnie but what game is Jordan playing? Are the 2 of them just trying to play act that they don't know who Ronnie is going to nominate or do they not trust him. I'm so confused.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
Ok..  I know that Jeff won the POV, and he talked to Ronnie but what game is Jordan playing? Are the 2 of them just trying to play act that they don't know who Ronnie is going to nominate or do they not trust him. I'm so confused.

The way I understand it ..... Chima, Ronnie, Lydia, Kevin are telling Jordan how to act.  They want to backdoor Russell but don't want him to find out about it.  They want her to act all upset.  Does this make sense  :duno:
(I've been trying to catch up as we had power problems due to the heat)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

What happened was, Ronnie wanted to talk to Jeff and Jordan after Jeff won POV.  Jeff basically said "I dont want to talk to you" so Jordan went on her own.

Of course, The flying monkeys were in the room with Ronnie (Chima, Lydia, Kevin) and they told Jordan that they wanted Laura out, but they were going to BD Russ, but they wanted the four of them plus Jessie to be protected next week if Jordan won HOH.  She agreed.  THEN they told her that she was to go downstairs and tell everyone that Ronnie was putting HER up...  B:)

Sooo, she went downstairs, told Laura and Jeff that she (Jordan) was going up.  Sooo Jeff was pissed because Ronnie said he would not put up Jordan...So when HE went upstairs, Ronnie spilled the beans.

Now, Jeff knows that Jordan knows, and Jordan wants to tell Laura but Jeff says no because things change too quickly in the house.

And of course, they have.  Chima told Nat what the plan was even though they were supposed to keep her in the dark, and Nat and Jesse went upstairs to talk Ronnie out of putting Russ up, which it seems like they did.   (:;)

Shew.  I think you're caught up!   ;D

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »
ooops...not sure how I did this twice...  :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »
Thanks for the summary lovemykiddies :waves: . What I think is crazy is if Jordan wins HOH theres no one left for her to put up if Russ goes this week  :lol:
Whats the latest? backdoor Russ or is Casey still going up with Laura going out? I lost track  :colors

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: July 19, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »
At the moment, I think the plan is to put up Casey.  (:;)  But like one of the posters said last night, it all depends on which side is last in Ronnie's ear...but Ronnie is really ticked because Jeff told him that Russ called him a Fat F*ing Fag...

Funny thing...they evicted Braydon because of his slurs, but when it comes to this, they say that people "just say things" and that they are "just words"

Oh - and at one moment of intelligence, Chima was mulling over what she could do to get Russ to hit her.  :meow:

And if Jordan won HOH, she never actually committed to keeping Nat safe, even though Ronnie told Nat that she did.  I suppose she could put up Nat and Michelle...and at that point, enough people hate Nat that they just may get her out.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2009, 11:59:36 AM »
It wasn't Jeff who told Ronnie what Russ called him.  It was Jordan and Jordan never said "fat ****ing f**."  Jordan said "fat ****."  (Someone may want to find tape on it.)    Jeff was in the hammock with Jordon, when she told Ronnie.

Jordan initially said Russ called you a "'F' ****." She did not want to hurt Ronnie's feelings and said such.  Ronnie insisted Jordon tell him what the "F" word was.  It was Ronnie who threw in "f**" when he ran and told the other crew "that's it!!! Russ is going up he called me a fat ****ing f**."

Some of these folks are big on calling each other slurs and very derogatory words.  It's really disgusting, embarrassing and shameful to hear any adult do it.  JMO

It was HOURS of going back and forth with the meanies about who to backdoor, yada yada  yada AND they've told Laura now that she might not being going home.   :groan:  :groan: 

Just before Laura and Jordan hit the sack, Laura told Jordon that Lydia and Ronnie "talked with her."  That was a lie--the HOH room had Ronnie, Lydia, Chemi, Kevin, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and a fly on the wall and then Nat showed and Laura scrambled into the bathroom so she would not be seen by Nat. 

This **** is crazy man! 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:17:15 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »
It wasn't Jeff who told Ronnie what Russ called him.  It was Jordan and Jordan never said "fat ****ing f**."  Jordan said Russ called him a "fat ****."  (Someone may want to find tape on it.)    Jeff was in the hammock with Jordon, when she told Ronnie.

Jordan said Russ called you a "fat 'F' word."  Ronnie insisted Jordon tell him what the "F" word was.   Ronnie threw in "f**" when he ran and told the other crew "that's it!!! Russ is going up he called me a fat ****ing f**."

Some of these folks are big on calling each other slurs and very derogatory words.  It's really disgusting, embarrassing and shameful to hear any adults do it.  

It was HOURS of going back and forth with the meanies about who to backdoor, yada yada  yada AND they've told Laura too, that she might not being going home.   :groan:  :groan:

Yes - I didn't hear it myself, I just read it on the threads as Ronnie went around repeatedly saying that Russ called him this.

I agree with you about the depths that these people sink to.

Don't like what someone is doing?  Fine.  Call them out about it or complain about it.  Feel like someone is backstabbing you?  Crab away about it.

But there is no room in this game or in the real world to use such hateful words.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2009, 12:13:30 PM »
Thanks Jill, Pledge and lovemykiddies! You can't make this stuff up!  :funny: This is like a soap opera isn't it?

So now we don't know if it's Casey or Russell. But wouldn't it be dangerous to put up Casey, I think in that case it would be Laura out rather than Casey. What do Y'all think?

I wasn't able to update but I did see Jesse and Casey talking in the SR on Friday afternoon. Flashback would be about 4:30 pm, cam 1. It seemed to me that they were talking about final 2. I need to go review it to see exactly what they were saying. It was a little hard to hear because someone was screaming at someone else in another room. (Chima??)

When will they have the POV ceremony? Today??

(If Ronnie puts up Russell, BB better have bodyguards on duty and ready to act.)  :meow:

CT, you are so right! I can't even have the feeds up where I am because of the language, my grand kids are within listening distance and they just can't hear the things these people say in normal conversation. Never mind when they go off on each other.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2009, 12:22:07 PM »

Yeah Texas, the cuss words are bad enough but the slurs--Jesus, Joseph and Mary... :groan:

Lovemykiddies--I agree with your post.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2009, 12:27:02 PM »
TL, I don't think Ronnie is looking to boot Casey.  He simply has no one else to use as a replacement because he doesn't want to tick of the "bad team"...they all want Laura out, so Casey will just be going along for the ride.

I think the POV ceremony is today.

CT - I deal with people like this every day in my line of work...people who say such derogatory things about others...and I ALWAYS tell them that it makes them sound ignorant because they go right to name calling instead of being articulate enough to express what they're upset about.  I have 6 and 8 year old boys, and I do everything in my power to make sure that they don't fall into this type of ignorance.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
Oh HO!! They want Laura out. I didn't realize that. She's kind of a boring HG to me. Although she's pretty sharp game wise. She figured Ronnie out. Interesting!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »
ahahhahahha at "Oh HO!"  Yeah Texas I can't quite put my finger on Laura and where she is coming from.  I did hear her tell Jordon and I think Jeff  "...if I go. as I exit I will tell one of you a secret I have about playing BB..."  or something of that nature.  As if she has first hand knowledge about BB  hmmmmmm  
No MSG!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »
Wow     Thanks everyone for the updates.  Now my head is spinning......  :colors

These HGs are crazy ...... They change their minds way too much.   Guesss I will
just have to wait and see who Ronnie ends up putting up.  I can't figure them out.   :groan:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
I think the POV ceremony and replacement nomination happen on Mondays...maybe it is my middleaged brain but I dont remember them taping that on Sundays.

It seems that the flow is:

HoH on Thursday
Nominations and Food comps on Friday
POV compeition on Fridays or Saturdays
They take Sunday off except in rare double evictions
Mondays they tape the POV ceremony and replacement nominee.

At least I think that is how it is, usually.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
Maybe Laura is going to tell someone that Casey and Jesse know each other outside of the house ???
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!