Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280840 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2009, 12:54:52 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, to be continued...

Offline oknhere

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2009, 01:25:38 AM »
I am sooo sick of Natalie!! Her shoulder has no pain when she is cussing someone

Natalie is gong to be the one that keeps me pissed thru the season. I hated Ronnie for being a lurker and I still hate him for playing ALL  sides

Gees, I am hoping Jeff, Jordan, Laura and Michele will figure a way to lay low and Kick the jerks out.

I want to see Natalie go, Then Ronnie, Then Lydia

I guess I want to see good over evil

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
I was so happy when I heard Ronnie was a BB fan in the cast and supposedly smart, but had some reservations after watching his 3.0 audition tape.  His head is so wrapped around making BB history-or trying to be a mastermind, he is not realizing all his glareing mistakes.

Regardless of any side bets, he should be trying to play with his click and should be trying to get out an Athlete.  Just number logic should tell him, if next week the Athletes turn on him-he is out.  By not taking out one of a powerful 4 person click (even with Jeff not currently "with" them-he could join in with them at any time.)  Ronnie's only redemption would be to use an Athlete as a "pawn", and/or backdoor an Athlete and play stupid to them as one of them walk out the door. 

Leaving 2 of them in for the jury house would be a major miss-step as well.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »
Julie's first ever weekly blog:

Julie Chen blogs 'Big Brother': Season 11's first elimination

I can't believe we are in our 11th season and 10th year! Over the years, Big Brother has almost become synonymous with summer at CBS. We have a saying now: "If it's summer...it's Big Brother!" It has become like a familiar friend you look forward to seeing every summer. A guilty pleasure where you're allowed to love, hate, and judge total strangers being real and human. I think we all see a bit of either ourselves or people we know (love ‘em or hate ‘em!) in all of the Houseguests.

EW asked if I would start my weekly Big Brother blog with an overview of random topics encompassing my perspective on many things Big Brother. So, here goes…

But first (wink), let’s talk about the elephant in the EW blog room…The Chenbot! I was horrified when my best friend from college first told me about my Big Brother nickname. But, there was a side of me that kind of also got it right away. When I played dumb and asked her to explain it...it was exactly what I expected to hear. Then I was kind of embarrassed and yet unsure how to feel or react. (Chenbot was hurt...does this mean the Chenbot has emotions!?!?!). But, when I told my agent to get some sympathy, he made a funny remark in a robot-like voice and said something like...”Oh-yeah-you-did-not-know?” And he e-mailed me a link where someone edited together all my "But firsts…" (You know who you are, Ben Mandelker!) from the live shows and I laughed my head off. I WAS the Chenbot. Each delivery was EXACTLY the same -- different hairdos, different outfits...same damn robotic delivery with precision and zero emotion. That's when I said to myself, "Can I blame em? I AM the Chenbot!" The Beatles' lyrics of "I am the Walrus" went through my head but I substituted in Chenbot.

Folks have also expressed interest in my wardrobe. For Big Brother, I try for something more "primetime" looking...and not so business suit-like... which is what I tend to wear in the mornings for “The Early Show.” Big Brother is my chance to wear some sleeveless things since it's summer time and a primetime show. I also try to have fun with some more glamorous outfits...and things that are fashion-forward. Hosting while pregnant has been fine so far but, with the season coinciding with my last trimester, finding the right clothes has been a challenge. I’m due October 4 (which is about 2 weeks after our finale). I have a beautiful tent dress ready for that show! I'm not trying to hide it. I told Allison Grodner (one of the EP’s) and the director, Jim Tanker, that I am more than fine with them shooting the show the same way they always have been, which has plenty of wide and full body shots, and it's up to them if they want to make any changes.

I’m often asked how I stay informed of the Houseguests and the events in the BB House. Well, thanks to our handy, dandy daily show hightlights, watching ALL the shows (which I LOVE), watching Big Brother After Dark on Showtime Too when I can (although, I probably should be sleeping) and talking to the producers in our weekly script meetings, I really try to make the effort. The show hightlights are really key, though. They are daily logs of what is going on in the house. One person each summer is designated to watch the Houseguests and log all the highlights of what's currently happening. These are my Big Brother cliff notes that hit all the major points and events. I’m usually on a plane every three or four days during the summer to do both jobs (Big Brother and The Early Show), so that’s perfect catch-up time. But, now with the pregnancy, I've had to slow it down and will have to stop traveling completely sometime in August due to doctor's orders!

What do you think of the new twist? Personally, I’m a huge fan of it because that's what Big Brother always boils down to in the end...behaving like you did in high school. There are cliques, there are fights, there are romances, and there is often betrayal. Big Brother tests how mature or immature some of us can be...it's not always pretty, but it's pretty fun to watch.

Which brings us to Jessie from Season 10 and the fact that he’s back. This has certainly caused quite a stir both inside and outside the house…and I love that! A lot of people have e-mailed or commented to me saying "Oh no, Jessie's back?!?!?" To me, that's a great response because it shows he was memorable and interesting to watch. If people said "Who's back??? I don't remember him/her…" -- that would be disastrous. The most interesting people to watch are the ones who are not beloved by all. People have also asked about the reactions of the former Houseguests who were vying to get back in the BB House. During last week’s premiere, we also brought back Brian from Season 10, Jessica from Season 8 and Cowboy from Season 5. As we now know, Jessie made it back in the house (and turned red with excitement when he realized he was going back in... I thought his muscles were going to explode). Cowboy seemed pretty sad that he didn't get his chance at redemption...I felt bad for him. Especially since he made it to the final two but didn't win BB 5. Brian and Jessica seemed to take it well and were good sports.

So, last night was our first live eviction and Braden was sent packing.  Despite all the drama in the house, he did make an impressive effort to turn things around and almost pulled it off. But, Ronnie’s last minute flip back to his original alliance with the Athletes created a tie vote which resulted in Jessie, the current HOH, making the final decision.  Each week, we usually decide by committee what topics to discuss with each evictee. It's usually the same questions people are asking at home of the Houseguests...like "What made you do this...and what made you do that????" And, "What were you thinking???" But we have to be careful, if they are jury members, not to give anything away that they shouldn't be privy to. This season, I asked my executive producers to please tell the Houseguests that I am expecting so they’re not surprised when they get evicted and see my big belly. They typically only see my head and shoulders on their monitor in the living room when I speak to them. I didn't want the evicted Houseguests to come out of the BB House and be caught off guard and make my pregnancy a talking point...like "What???"  Or, "Congratulations!!!"  I want the live shows to stay focused on them and their experience in the house.

A few thoughts on some of this season’s Big Brother Houseguests…but first...I don't think there have been this many fights and outbursts so early in our BB history! Yikes! Russell vs. Jeff. Natalie vs. Jeff. Braden vs. Kevin. Jordan vs. Lydia. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. So far, I think Lydia is playing it well...almost too well there for awhile, in that people were catching on that she is a serious threat. She needed to be a little disruptive...just enough so people could start to see her as having flaws and not as a threat...and, she certainly delivered after being saved by Russell at the POV Ceremony. (Side note: How gross was the POV Competition, “Pop Goes The Veto” – gotta hand it to production…ICK!). She obviously took a page from Evil Dick's gameplay book or Will from Chilltown. Give ‘em just a little of herself to hate on and she'll be safer. (Although, I’m not sure she planned her outburst. There seemed to be a lot of genuine emotion behind it and Jordan didn’t know what hit her!) Casey is playing it well, too, although a lot of the other Houseguests commented early on that he came on a bit strong trying to play the “Don’t vote off the old guy!” card. He’s 41, for Pete’s sake…hardly about to claim senior citizen status! But, he finally got away from that and is playing it right and saving the juicy comments for the Diary Room instead of his housemates' faces. Then again, this season is changing by the hour, so who knows what’s going to happen tomorrow?! Who are your favorites? Who’s proving the most shocking and unexpected?

So, that’s it for my first ever Big Brother blog. Looking forward to reading your thoughts. (Who knows -- could end up being another useful means to keep current with the Houseguests and events this season!) Leave questions on the comment boards and I’ll do my best to answer what I can each week!

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/julie-chen-blogs-big-brother-season-11-premiere.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2009, 09:31:00 AM »
I was seriously considering throwing in the towel on BB11. But nah, I'm gonna ride it out, like it or not. I just have a feeling it's going to be one of the worst seasons ever. I really do think all the good people will be eliminated first.

Jeff said this last night on BBAD in the BY to Casey, Laura and Jordan that those four will be the next four to go, so be noted. I think he is right.

I'm sorry but I think Ronnie is the most disgusting houseguest ever on BB.

I will continue to watch the season and all that but will not be invested in at all. The spirit is gone.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »
I was seriously considering throwing in the towel on BB11. But nah, I'm gonna ride it out, like it or not. I just have a feeling it's going to be one of the worst seasons ever. I really do think all the good people will be eliminated first.

Jeff said this last night on BBAD in the BY to Casey, Laura and Jordan that those four will be the next four to go, so be noted. I think he is right.

I'm sorry but I think Ronnie is the most disgusting houseguest ever on BB.

I will continue to watch the season and all that but will not be invested in at all. The spirit is gone.

I completely agree about Ronnie- he is the biggest disappointment.  They can only evict one though, so lets hope for a power shift next week.  Picture Jordan or Michele winning HOH, that could really change the game, even though the numbers are discouraging right now.  People will suck up to them and flip.  Fingers crossed!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2009, 10:09:24 AM »
I agree with the comments that the spirit is gone already.  I would think that with Ronnie being so schooled in BB history he would know that the fans always crave the good people winning and he has to go directly against that.  Give the people what they want!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »
I am secretly hoping for a bizzarr wake up this morning, especially with so many sleeping in the red room!  Something crazy like a high school fire drill!  Lights and Sirens!   :yess: Comon' BB give us something good.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »
Big Brother: It’s Revenge of Ronnie!

High School was never like this. The Jocks have ostracized one of their own because he fell for a pretty blond, the Offbeats are in, the Populars aren’t so popular, and the one calling the shots is a self-described nerd who says in his bio that he can, “state the order of every person evicted from the BB house.” After last night, he can add one more to the list. So much for Revenge of the Nerds, this is Revenge of Ronnie!

Alsongside Chima on the block, Braden may have put it best when he asked, “What the hell’s going on here?” The answer: backdoor dealings and machinations of the 30 year-old Star Wars fan Ronnie.

Russell may think he’s the power behind the HOH throne, but his smug bravado is no match for Ronnie’s sinisterness. The loud-mouthed “Love-Muscle” focused in on ousting Braden, who he thought was playing the role of addle-brained surfer dude, and vowed to “cut off the head of the snake.”

After a few pokes from Russell, Braden confronted Lydia. At first, he played it cool, but conversations don’t degenerate any faster than this one. Braden warned Lydia that her backstabbing would be her downfall and that the offbeat inker should get a tattoo that said, “I got evicted because I back-stabbed people that had your back and that were truthful to you and thank you very much for so many great times.” A little wordy, but done tastefully, it could be a nice addition to her collection if there’s room.

Braden summed up his argument by saying to Lydia, “You’re a bitch, and you’re a skank.” And with those words, all hell broke loose in the BB house. Kevin jumped to Lydia’s defense and Braden splashed a drink across his chest. From that point on, it was hard to pinpoint who was yelling at whom.

Everyone joined the melee, but one voice you didn’t hear was Ronnie’s. He’s become whisper king, pulling members of each clique aside and filling them with a false sense of security. When the dust settled, the house was split down the middle, half for Chima and half for Braden — and yet Ronnie continued to play both sides! Casey took pride in being the swing vote but in the end, Ronnie was the one that put his stamp on this season’s first eviction, announcing to the world, “I am going to hell. I vote to evict Braden.”

He may not be going to hell, but he’s going to the second week of BB. And he’s going in style. Not only did Ronnie effectively control the first eviction, he also went on to win HOH, which not only means that the Brains are safe for a week, but that the HOH room will be done up with Star Wars sheets — and Laura will most likely have to wear Princess Leia’s Return of the Jedi outfit.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/17/big-brother-its-revenge-of-ronnie/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
I have question. I didn't care to go back and read the posts I missed while at work but I wonder if Jeff, Jordan, Laura and Casey knows it was Ronnie that flipped or do they think it's Michele?

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »
they no it is ronnie they r prenting they don't no, trying to keep safe. but they no. and ps will i did not watch the feeds last night and was on here looking for the interview with bradon this morni. i can't stomac jessy, russell or lydia, and ronnie the weisel, i would rather have chatty nattie than nat the bully omg i HATE THEM !!!! THEY R DESQUTSEING PPL.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »
I have question. I didn't care to go back and read the posts I missed while at work but I wonder if Jeff, Jordan, Laura and Casey knows it was Ronnie that flipped or do they think it's Michele?

I think they realize it was Ronnie but there is still that small seed of doubt in their minds.  Michele isn't helping it since she has been trying to suck up to the other group a bit too.  She had a big talk at the table last night where she and Nat got into it a bit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »
All I can say is that if there is truly a BB Gawd please please let the meatheads lose and be the Have Nots! Jeff could handle it and would probably love to see his team suffer bwahahahhaaaaaaaaa

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »
All I can say is that if there is truly a BB Gawd please please let the meatheads lose and be the Have Nots! Jeff could handle it and would probably love to see his team suffer bwahahahhaaaaaaaaa

Ditto!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2009, 03:10:03 PM »
I hate BB for ruining my summer, stupid Grodner! Nice way to get people to want to watch! What was she thinking?  (:;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »
I hate BB for ruining my summer, stupid Grodner! Nice way to get people to want to watch! What was she thinking?  (:;)

Honestly I think she wanted Jessie in- a physical comp like hanging, he was a shoe in!  :meow: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
I'm in the zone.. I don't have a favorite.   :funny:  (Zoned out is more like it!)

I'll tell you what I'm hoping for, Russell in the have nots for a week! OR, he isn't but they are all on rations. Russell is a hog.. he eats constantly all day long. He thinks if he gets there first and eats all the eggs, so what! He was first so they are his. I love Queeny's comment from the live feeds today:

"Jess explaining to Russ you only get food for the week, they don't replenish"
"Russ: so those 13 eggs are it"

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19016.msg420649.html#msg420649

Think the fight between Lydia and Braden was something? Let's see what happens when the food is eaten in the first two days and there is nothing left! Bwahahahahahahahah...  
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
TL

that could be the rift that seperates Jessie and Russell  :yess:  I want them to  :meow:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
This might be a stupid question, but I am wondering about all the bed hopping/switching.  Are they washing their sheets with all this or just sleeping on each others filth?  That kind of grosses me out.   :eww

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
This might be a stupid question, but I am wondering about all the bed hopping/switching.  Are they washing their sheets with all this or just sleeping on each others filth?  That kind of grosses me out.   :eww

Hey Bam - I hear ya, I am a bit of a germaphobe and it is gross.  I haven't been on a couple days so not sure.  What really gets to me is the throw pillows- people rub their feet on them, drool on them, stick them between their legs etc... that really freaks me out!  I would not survive BB house! LOL

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »

Hey Bam - I hear ya, I am a bit of a germaphobe and it is gross.  I haven't been on a couple days so not sure.  What really gets to me is the throw pillows- people rub their feet on them, drool on them, stick them between their legs etc... that really freaks me out!  I would not survive BB house! LOL
i don't like it when they sit on the counter in the kitchen,,double eeewwww
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2009, 04:49:30 PM »
TL

that could be the rift that seperates Jessie and Russell  :yess:  I want them to  :meow:

Same here! But I bet that Jesse wouldn't fight but Russell would look even worse than he does now.  :yess:

I saw someone sitting on the kitchen counter the other day and it grossed me out as well!  :hellkitchen  I thought everyone lounging in the spa last year was nasty.. didn't think about the beds.  :groan:

Offline nameseer

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2009, 05:21:20 PM »
I really appreciate what you guys are doing here. My enjoyment of the TV show is that much better knowing all that has been happening. I have more appreciation for some and less for others than I would if I just watched the TV broadcasts.

If I was on the show I would want to cuddle with Natalie, I like'em petite like that. I would love to hang with Casey. Jeff is cool people, and I would probably try to lift Russsell the Muscle and throw him over the wall into the CBS lot. Everyone else is so, so. Except Ronnie, I would toss him over the wall too.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »
I really appreciate what you guys are doing here. My enjoyment of the TV show is that much better knowing all that has been happening. I have more appreciation for some and less for others than I would if I just watched the TV broadcasts.

If I was on the show I would want to cuddle with Natalie, I like'em petite like that. I would love to hang with Casey. Jeff is cool people, and I would probably try to lift Russsell the Muscle and throw him over the wall into the CBS lot. Everyone else is so, so. Except Ronnie, I would toss him over the wall too.

Welcome to RFF nameseer! Can I watch?  :lol:

:welcome:

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »
Welcome, nameseer :waves:  So glad you've joined us.