Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280101 times)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
omg i had to take a break thease ppl r so high school it is sad.. B:) B:) i was just watching lidia blowing up something brado did so out of the realm i realy HATE her now when she was haning out with jordan she was a diffrent person eather she is pmsing or bipolar?? i am not kidding, i think bradon has gone from funny to a jerk. wtf is he doing???? my fav is jordan she is getting bk over by the bus. and i am sry but i am not a keven fan he is acting oh u r to sweet for bb, oh u didn't such dumb things. him and lidia belong to gether and they should now be called the freeks.jmo.
 seeing jessy just makes my skin crawel and the little nat flying around his head huuu they make me want to barff. y is lying about how old u r going to help u btw..??
i like jeff and jordan and michell and the girl with the bigest boobs i ever care to see..but she seams realy nice..the rea\st i am calling the meathead heard..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »
The fight between Lydia, Braden, and Kevin can be found at you tube.........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »
it was how he keven was acting after the fight that was eeerrrrrr
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
Lydia is Jesse's female counterpart..with their crazy non sense analogies trying to sound so deep..argh

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2009, 09:28:19 PM »
I'm having a really hard time getting into this season of BB.  I was excited and then Jesse came back and  :groan:   yuk.  I'm not sure who I like yet.   :duno:    I have so little time, I haven't been able to watch much of the feeds and I am trying to catch up on the reading.  Thank you to everyone who has been updating   :hearts:   I'm hoping by the end of July I will be able to help.....

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »
 :waves:  Every year it seems that two of the houseguest look like siblings. This year I think it is Nat and Russ. I have been watching facial expressions and it is eerieeeee.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »
They look a lot alike but are way too touchy feely

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »
 :waves:  Hey BamBam,  I am not saying they are, just that they really look alike.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »
:waves:  Hey BamBam,  I am not saying they are, just that they really look alike.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you were.  It's just a huge ick factor since they look so much alike.  I hadn't put that together so now it really makes my skin crawl!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
I just haven't gotten into this season yet. I wonder if they haven't begun to play the game so hard already, that it's all over the place. ??? I can't say I hate anyone, but I don't particularly like anyone either.

BB, it is kind of icky isn't it! I didn't make the connection either.  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »
My fav is Casey.  I know I know you think of Mike Boogie....but he is above and beyond greater than that!!!

My 2nd Fav is Kevin.  he is intelligent.

Brayden is funny to laugh with, but that is about it. but he has gone to far with his racial and rude comments.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2009, 11:08:37 AM »
My fav is Casey.  I know I know you think of Mike Boogie....but he is above and beyond greater than that!!!

Brayden is funny to laugh with, but that is about it. but he has gone to far with his racial and rude comments.

I'm still getting caught up but I do think Kevin and Casey have the opportunity to go far. I noticed after the fight yesterday Kevin was quick to talk to the HG's and smooth things over with each one but he did it very low key. No one else sticks out right now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

I'm still getting caught up but I do think Kevin and Casey have the opportunity to go far. I noticed after the fight yesterday Kevin was quick to talk to the HG's and smooth things over with each one but he did it very low key. No one else sticks out right now.

You have to kind of like Ronnie just for all the drama that he creates!  While he is very annoying, he keeps me entertained.  Natalie and Russell are the ones that rub me wrong, especially since Blondie pointed out how much they look alike.  Ups my ewww factor

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »
i like jordan and the guys i think his name is jake.? hate jessy and his blwoen up crew i can;t even watch the feeds when they r on...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline oknhere

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2009, 06:01:39 PM »
I like Jordan but gees, I cannot believe she is so naive about Ronnie. She said he is like a brother to her. Ronnie is so going to throw her under the bus. I hope Jordan gets smart before she is out.

I like Casey and Kevin. They both seem honest. As honest as you can be in this game.

I want to see Russ, Jess and Nat out. They think they have the game in the bag and if the others do not get smart, They may win

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »
OMG Lydiot is such a skank! she can't keep her mouth shut, no really she cant! I wonder how long before she tells everyone that she gave the head of house head?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
OMG Lydiot is such a skank! she can't keep her mouth shut, no really she cant! I wonder how long before she tells everyone that she gave the head of house head?

I am puking ...
She will tell it . I can't figure out to who first though..unless it will be Nat so that it ticks her off.  LOL

Hey wait..didn't Russ say he could get her to do that for him?  If he did, then he had her number big time.

Offline oknhere

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
So true Puddin. Didnt someone say, I think it was Russel that she, Lydia will give a BJ to be taken off the block?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2009, 06:22:32 PM »
OMG Natalie will pitch an bitch! Its going to come back to bite Lydiot in the ass  :yess:
WTF is Jessie thinking? Must be jealous of Ollie and whatsherface and wants a youtube of his own its just so ewwwwwwwwwwww

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
OMG Natalie will pitch an bitch! Its going to come back to bite Lydiot in the ass  :yess:
WTF is Jessie thinking? Must be jealous of Ollie and whatsherface and wants a youtube of his own its just so ewwwwwwwwwwww

What you bet, Jesse will have to tell Russell because he will have to prove he is the "bigger man"...LOL

This is going to get good. See why I like for people I dislike to be on?

You don't think Jesse and Lydiot knew each other before do you?  I can't believe he would be that cheap after being on the show before. He had all the chances with Manchelle and I was beginning to think his bodybuilding had messed with his manly desires :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »

NOT LONG!! we and they(hg's) now have the right to call her  SKANK, HO, SLUT...  just not beaner!!!  :funny:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2009, 06:33:04 PM »

What you bet, Jesse will have to tell Russell because he will have to prove he is the "bigger man"...LOL

You don't think Jesse and Lydiot knew each other before do you?  I can't believe he would be that cheap after being on the show before. He had all the chances with Manchelle and I was beginning to think his bodybuilding had messed with his manly desires :ascared
At least when Lydiot tells people she Blew the HOH it won't be a lie.
Hey so there are videos out there of Jessie at some bikini contest with Casey as the MC so somewhere down the line ..........Casey and Jessie or at least Jessie, must have made a connection once before. Wouldn't Jessie at least recognize him?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »

At least when Lydiot tells people she Blew the HOH it won't be a lie.
Hey so there are videos out there of Jessie at some bikini contest with Casey as the MC so somewhere down the line ..........Casey and Jessie or at least Jessie, must have made a connection once before. Wouldn't Jessie at least recognize him?

:funny:

Umm you would think so...bet they do know each other

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2009, 06:39:05 PM »
^^^ I bet they know each other too and wonder why they haven't whispered about it unless BB told them not to  :duno:

Heres the link to the Jessie/Casey youtubes.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »
^^^ I bet they know each other too and wonder why they haven't whispered about it unless BB told them not to  :duno:

Heres the link to the Jessie/Casey youtubes.

ok now I'm ticked at this underhanded mess

THis is janky...lol