Author Topic: BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds Archives * 1  (Read 280120 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 10:28:22 PM »
thanks ugot!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »
:teddy
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »
Just saw the Russell/Jeff fight this morning (through YouTube). Someone commented on the clip and said that Russell was a mini-Jessie with the loud mouth/baldness of BB6's Eric. An eerie comparison.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2009, 12:57:32 AM »
I missed Russ start on Jeff but from reading the updates and now listening to the other house guests, I'm gonna say Russ is real hot head!  I hope it doesn't  happen, but I see Russ getting physical in a bad way when his temper blows.   The DRAMA--I LOVE IT  :hearts:

WB CT!! STE------Roids came to mind watching the fight.  I seriously thought he might hit Jeff.. but maybe it's all for show... ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2009, 01:06:36 AM »
Russ wants to come off as an upfront guy.. in it for the game.. that;'s why he was pissed at jeff for throwing the comp but that's part of the game and he knows it!! however he did say "lydia will do anything to stay.. i can get a BLoWJOB out of it ". I kid you not!! it was to jessie in the HOH and i think Nat was there too!! or possibly laura!! so he's a mixture of jessie, matt and roid rage with  a "wee" man's ego problem!! JMO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2009, 01:10:47 AM »
Ronnie.. he was a  complete washwoman today wanting to know everything and then running back and tell everything tween cliques.... he really blew his strategy in that mr. brains!! he claimed he knows this game in and out.. well then he must  have seen what to do to get evicted early and is doing JUST THAT!!

knuckle head!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2009, 01:17:18 AM »
I was liking jeff i hope his allaince w/ jordan doesn't bring him down.. and braden is kinda working his way into my favorites as well.

lydia.. well she does  ALOT of touchy feely stratagey and we all know  tha only gets you so far!

Laura. just pucker up..  she's a kissass..

nat.. not sure what's gonna happen to her when HOH is over..  and they start to target jessie..(yeah i know another MANCHELLE) but she can sling her words quite well when needed to defend herself!

casey and michele are floaters for sure!! but i see Michele breaking out of her  silence about things in no time..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2009, 01:38:36 AM »
I want Ronnie to go but it might be fun to watch him self destruct .. paranoia will destroy ya.
I think Lydia should go first I hope that Jordan sees that the bitch isnt worth saving and besides that I want her off my feeds even more so than Jessie so you know thats pretty bad.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:23 AM »
You'd think someone who is supposedly steeped in all the previous seasons of BB would have some knowledge of strategy and deception wouldn't ya?   :lol:

OTOH, I can't think of a single winner who Ronnie could model himself after...   :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »
I only have two things to say about this season....

1.....this is not going to be a great season,  already disappointed with the cast

2.....Jessie, Natalie, Russell and Ronnie needs to go ASAP! I can deal with the others.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2009, 10:21:28 AM »

1.....this is not going to be a great season,  already disappointed with the cast

2.....Jessie, Natalie, Russell and Ronnie needs to go ASAP! I can deal with the others.

Well, I haven't watched much since I have family staying with us for a while, but from what I've seen I think the season will be really really good, and I AGREE with every single one of your needs to go ASAP list. Ronnie first please! He looks like a woman!

(Will, I can't answer your PM because my inbox has disappeared)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2009, 10:33:34 AM »

Well, I haven't watched much since I have family staying with us for a while, but from what I've seen I think the season will be really really good, and I AGREE with every single one of your needs to go ASAP list. Ronnie first please! He looks like a woman!

(Will, I can't answer your PM because my inbox has disappeared)

No prob, mikey!

I think we'll have good drama later today after the veto meeting...only thing I'm confused right now is who russell is taking off the block, at first it was Chima and then heard it was Lydia...not sure who now but I know Braden's going up, and he already knows......

I wish BB would do away with the cliques already, it's obstructing the game play. I think they'll do away with it starting with the first jury member week. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2009, 01:27:13 PM »
Last night after midnight, in the backyard Michelle came out and I said something to Casey?  I missed it, and did not see any reference to it on the board.  Later on Ronnie said something about it to Jessie and it was inaudible.

What's up between the 2 of them,  did anyone catch it?  Just some more drama I'm being nosy about. 

No MSG!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
:waves: Hi everybody, I am so glad to see some of our members again this season.  :hugs:  I would like to welcome all of our members back and our new members to the forum.   :welcome2:

For all of you lurkers out there, just sign up to join the fun. I promise we don't bite.  ;D  Our motto is bash the houseguest not the poster. You are welcome to add anything you would like to say about the teens in the house here at RFF and NOT  :hides  fear for your life for your opinions. Again a big Welcome to all. 

okay here is my  :2cents:   :wohoo:

Lydia is a little girl in a tattooed body. She thinks she can get what she wants with her baby act and her body.   :bigbaby:  Says she will do whatever it takes to win the game and I do believe she would. To stay in the game she needs to stop the feel sorry for me crap and get some balls and fight for the spot to stay. Her and Jordon should have known better than to start out BBAD with their slutty attitudes.  :flirt:  We all know that it is an immediate turn off, just like the season that won't be mentioned.   

Ronnie is cracking me up.   :stirtp: Pot stirrer does not do him justice.  He will be revealed soon and the other houseguest will eat him alive. I see tears in the near future for him.    :crybabe:

Jordon is sticking up for Jeff way too much way too early in the game.  :dance:  If Jeff would leave or piss her off, I think we would see a different Jordon.  :duno:  She also needs to get some balls to stay in the house and not stay in her bedroom so much.  :nitenite:

Casey is laying back and just watching  the other houseguest.  :spy:  He is drinking in everything they are doing and saying to each other and accessing who he wants to align with.  ???  I think until somebody finally does something to him, we will then see him do some backstabbing in a sneaky way.

Braden is just along for a good time and a short ride.  :pedaler:  Like him, but he reminds me of a little spoiled rich boy thinking everybody will like him and if not who cares, I am going to Costa Rica anyway dude.  :ya3:

Jeff is letting Russell get to him too quick.   :argue:  He should just stay levelheaded and let Russell do all the stupid name calling and jock talk. If he can get everyone to talk to him, that might help him. Instead he is just laying around with Jordon and Braden, keeping the other houseguest at too far of a distance.

Russell is a hot headed typical high school jock jerk, who thinks he is better than everyone else.   :whoop:  I don't think we have seen the last of his little rants and raves. I think he is trying to be Evel Dick and he will not be able to pull it off.  :furious:  He thinks he will be able to bully his way to the end, but he don't have the brains to go all the way to the end. I mean shotgun is not very hard to spell.  :spell

Michelle is laying low, but I don't think that is her strategy.   :sneak  I think she is a really nice girl, who happens to be smart and I see her sliding along for a while.  :nuala:  She will be everybody's friend  :talk  and will go far for a while with that. She may have a card up her sleave, but I am not sure. I don't think she will be very helpfull in comps.

Chima playing the rape card, (she really was raped by a serial rapist in her own bedroom in college), but I think she should not talk   blahblah about that, it is a play on emotions, and we all know that the Big Brother house could care less normally what has happened to you in the past.  )-**  She don't need the money she just wants the money. I also think we will see tears from her soon.  :'(  You never give too much information in the house  about your life. Somebody will use it to get in your head.  :hammer

Nat is lying to all the houseguest with the first words out of her mouth.   :lies: She is going to screw up again and again and get caught about her age and the others are not going to like the fact that she lied so soon into the game. She slipped up last night and said she tried out for BB last year and Laura said really,at 17, I thought you had to be 18 to try out or something like that.  :browsie:  She is going to be too defensive. If she mellows out some and would start talking to some of the girls, she might get a new lease, but I don't see her talking to anyone but Jesse. When he gets voted out,   :violin: we will see her mope around and probably get just as mean as Russell.

Kevin is a little sneaky in my eyes.  :kissy:  He is also just laying back watching and listening to all of the others. I see him going with the head of household just to keep with the in crowd at the time.  There will be tears here also, when someone like Russell goes off on him for no reason. No real threat, just a little drama.  :drama

Laura is soooo much like Jen.   :monroe: She knows she is the pretty popular girl and is the suck up of the house.  :asskiss  She has already been too snotty to a lot of the houseguest and sucking up to the athelets in the HOH is going to bite her in the butt. She will conive behind ALL of the houseguest but they will all see through her. I don't think she has anyone to align with in the house. They already just don't like her and will use her to their advantage. I can't wait to see her drunk. Her true colors will definately come out.

Jesse the tool is just the same as last year.  :groan:  He will mope around next week and I think if Lydia is still here, he will start touching a little more, which in turn will piss Nat off. But sometimes I think he just would not know what to do with it!   :ascared  LOL    He also is the typical Jock who thinks they are better than everyone else. I think this will be the thing that will finally make him and Russell get into it.  :meow:  I think Russell is already tired of playing second fiddle to Jesse. I would love to see these two get into it!

Hot head vs Little head.   :COLE:

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »
Nice wrap up Blondie!! :waves: :tup: totally enjoyed your view and yes i can't wait to see the tears, blow ups, aggressive flirting get more intricate with the HG's!!

love it or hate it we are Big Brother fanitics!! :wohoo:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, to be continued...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2009, 04:17:42 PM »
I'm back from a quickie vacation and ready to help!  Just give me a few hours to figure out who is who and what is going on.  I'll try to take the later west coast times if that helps.  Right now I am still just confused as to what is going on.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »
I'm back from a quickie vacation and ready to help!  Just give me a few hours to figure out who is who and what is going on.  I'll try to take the later west coast times if that helps.  Right now I am still just confused as to what is going on.

Thanks BB! We appreciate the help.  :-*

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »
Hello, First time poster but i have been lurking for the past three seasons....What I do not get is for all these players who watch the game religously..Why do they make the same mistakes as other before them..

Ronnie-DORK!   Who can you even compare him to?  The smarts ones are always lackling in people skills. (or is he just a dummy thta looks like a geek)

Chima- Who was the other player that talked about being raped?  Was it Michelle?  Someone already said it is not a good thing to reveal TMI about oneself.

Russeell- there is a Russell every year.. As so many have already put it Meathead.  Although, it seems he might be a little smarter than the average bear.  Taking the letters......??

Jesse- yall have already said it. UGH!

Michelle- I think she is by far being the smartest.  If she lasts, she will be a force to be reckoned with.

Casey- I missede him having somehting with Jessie and Nat, until today.  I thought he was just floating a long.

Jordan- Needs to get out more and get out of Jeffs ass.

Jeff-I like him better than Jesse and Nat.

NAT- not smart lying about your age like that.  I am pretty sure you have to be 21 to be on the show.  If she is going to lie about her age she should have acted more demure.

Kevin-i like. n Probably no chance of winning, but he should be entertaining.

Lydia- no chance of winning.....reminds me of Nat ( matts bj buddy). 

Laura-too wishy washy.

Braden- he will be gone too early. 

I cannot believe that these people think tht others will vote off their own team members, but I cannot believe that probably some of the players will.

I would like to think that people are not as stupid as they seem, probably they just lose their head in that house.   

I look forward to reading you guys posts.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »
 :welcome: Melissa1972  :waves:

I've finally decided to post my early impressions of the hg's.  This could chaned daily though.  :lol:
Braden, stereotypical surfer dude. Believing what ever happens is written in the stars.  But, I don't hate him like I thought I would.
Casey, I like Casey. I like his attitude and the way he's playing the game. And he kicked ass on that have or have not comp and led his team to the win. :wtg:
Jeff, nice to look at  :flirt: I've been sitting here trying to think of something more to say about him. Hopefully after I see the veto comp I'll understand better why he's in the situation that he's in.  :duno:
Jordan, may have been too trust worthy toward Lydia too soon and showed too many cards. Now she's stuck. Cute girl though.
Kevin, I like Kevin so far too. He's playing it cool right now which is good. And he's a good team mate for Casey.  :tup:
Michele, laying low much? Way low. Sometimes I see a pic of her on the update board and I'm like who's that?   :-[ That's good right now though.
Natalie, or should I say Mouth! Gawd, shut up already. I mean last night on BBAD I wanted to tae kwon do  :knuckles: my tv screen when she was going off in the HOH room.  B:) Not to mention how she's playing Jessie's little lap dog. And she's bound to get caught in the HUGE lie she told on the first day in the house and that's gonna bite her in the ass hard....can't wait!  :yess:
Ronnie, oh Ronnie...dance monkey, dance. Make deals with everyone and kiss the ass of every HOH. He needs to slow his roll or they're gonna catch on very quickly.  :chillpill:
Lydia, I liked her at first, until she started the crying game. And the flirting with jessie and spilling her guts to him about everything anyone ever told her. But, it looks to be working for her so far. It got her off the block apparently.  :whoop:
Chima, I don't care enough for her to comment. Too much of a diva for my taste.
Russell, good looking, cocky and thinks he's running things. Another D bag. Although I'm keeping hope alive that he will change my mind and turn against Jessie.  :js:
Laura, No body takes her seriously. I don't think she's even really like much by anyone but they're nice to her.
Jessie, makes me wanna  :barf somebody should  :CnJ: but he probably doesn't have any left.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 08:53:18 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »
 :hearts:   BamBam   so glad you are back. Jump in anytime you are ready!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
 :bigwelcome  Melissa1972  so happy that you decided to become a member. Please feel free to post anything about the houseguest that you feel.      :wohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »
welcome to the forum Melissa1972  :hearts: :hearts:

And woohoo BamBam!  :yess:

ya know if theres anyone out there that wants to try their hand at updating this season so far is by far one of the easiest groups to update for some reason .. not much game talk at all more down time then anything and taking screencaps is an option only not required so please feel free to jump on in  :waves:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »
 :duno: I am waiting to actually like one of these nit wits. Where did they find this crew? I heard Laura and Chima both say they were approached to be on the show, and didn't have to attend any casting calls.  :groan: Yikes! They are the best BB could come up with? This is very sad indeed.  :'(

Offline jessiehpt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2009, 06:28:26 PM »
Is there a video of Braden an Lydias fight?