Author Topic: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*  (Read 437458 times)

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #475 on: August 03, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »
Is there another ferry?  I thought there was just one??

this is the thing, im totally puzzled at the moment as for that team as only one ferry comes to tallinn from sweden, unless they took a ferry from stockholm to helsinki, finland and then onto tallinn in which case theres around 10 different possibilities which ferry they took from helsinki as theres several operators between tallinn and helsinki each doing multiple rides back and fort every day.

this is very possible as ferry goes from sweden to helsinki over night and arrives in the morning in helsinki and from helsinki to tallinn u can get in an hour and a half with a fast boat

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #476 on: August 03, 2009, 11:25:54 AM »
Okay, that is definitely Tiffany and Maria!!

But let's think this through...

If there is not another ferry...then how did they arrive?  Thanks primefun

And production let the newspaper get such good shots?

Hmmm..now THIS smells like decoy to me....

Perhaps to offset primefun's good work!!

I think the next most immediate thing is to watch for them leaving...can the bus/train/airport be watched?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #477 on: August 03, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »
this friend of mine is on his way home now, i sent him a link to this forum so he might drop a word at some point but as i said they were very secretive on the ferry and they had even told they are not in the amazing race but in some Travel Show :D but as the mate of mine is a serious fan as well there wasnt a way to fool him.

Now next news item, apparently one of the biggest newspapers in estonia has covered this story as well.. based on what they say in the article they were in Pikk street 26 at noon which is a bit less than 2 hours AFTER i was there and saw all the teams... and the newspaper chased only this one team of F/F across town too... apparently in the first clue box these chicks thought they were first but when they saw it was the last clue in the box they were disappointed... i cant understand - is there 6 teams left then or what  :duno:

http://www.postimees.ee/?id=148842

The poker players are back from the dead  :jumpy:

unless we have it all wrong I guess some of those teams are "mock teams" - the million dollar question is who?  :duno:

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #478 on: August 03, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »
Okay, that is definitely Tiffany and Maria!!

But let's think this through...

If there is not another ferry...then how did they arrive?  Thanks primefun

And production let the newspaper get such good shots?

Hmmm..now THIS smells like decoy to me....

Perhaps to offset primefun's good work!!

I think the next most immediate thing is to watch for them leaving...can the bus/train/airport be watched?

guys im off fow now to drive around a bit, have a quick swim in the sea and see if i can come up with something more :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #479 on: August 03, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »
Also, knowing that the race ends on 8/6 or 8/7 means that there is not enough time for 3 more teams to be eliminated, I don't think.

SO 5 teams are possible...just. 6 are not.

I am going to guess DECOYS for now....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #480 on: August 03, 2009, 11:31:37 AM »

guys im off fow now to drive around a bit, have a quick swim in the sea and see if i can come up with something more :)

Wach for them leaving if you can, please? My guess would be sometime around 2 AM

Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #481 on: August 03, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
this friend of mine is on his way home now, i sent him a link to this forum so he might drop a word at some point but as i said they were very secretive on the ferry and they had even told they are not in the amazing race but in some Travel Show :D but as the mate of mine is a serious fan as well there wasnt a way to fool him.

Now next news item, apparently one of the biggest newspapers in estonia has covered this story as well.. based on what they say in the article they were in Pikk street 26 at noon which is a bit less than 2 hours AFTER i was there and saw all the teams... and the newspaper chased only this one team of F/F across town too... apparently in the first clue box these chicks thought they were first but when they saw it was the last clue in the box they were disappointed... i cant understand - is there 6 teams left then or what  :duno:

Definitely the Poker Playing Mamas.  But if they weren't seen running out of the ferry house with the others they could well be decoys.  It would not be unusual for the teams eliminated in Holland and Sweden to travel the rest of the route and act as decoys.  Note that when the yellow team - Brian and Ericka - were running out of the ferry house they were ahead of the Globetrotters but ran right past the van-taxi and got into the black taxicab after the two vans while the Globetrotters then got into the van in no kind of rush and not much photo work and the cameraman was not seen getting into the front seat (as they always do) and some one else closed the doors.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #482 on: August 03, 2009, 11:37:16 AM »
I don't see a sound guy in any of those picks

Is the blonde women their sound guy?  unless she is then somethingis off and they are decoys.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #483 on: August 03, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
I don't see a sound guy in any of those picks

Is the blonde women their sound guy?  unless she is then somethingis off and they are decoys.

Probably a production assistant.  Note that both girls are carrying yellow clue envelopes.  Highly unusual.

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #484 on: August 03, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »
DO we have anyhing on the Supposed Mauritius leg?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #485 on: August 03, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »
^^ plus they ditched their backpacks, it looks staged to me .. just my opinion
Maria & Tiffany are the most spoiled contestants per media makes sense to have them running around no?
thanks again primefun!

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #486 on: August 03, 2009, 11:42:01 AM »

The poker players are back from the dead  :jumpy:

unless we have it all wrong I guess some of those teams are "mock teams" - the million dollar question is who?  :duno:

Is it possible to get a translation of the article?

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #487 on: August 03, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
That's what I hoping for Tiff/Maria's sake.  Or they could be pursuing a Fast Forward or something, but I have to re-check what's been said.  I would go with the decoys as well, since there's just so much from everything else that it's rather unlikely that this is legit.  Besides, it's quite hilarious if that above photo was part of the actual race, mainly due to that blonde with the glasses just standing right there with a WTH look on her face.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
They don't have a soundguy, they don't have begs (like the other teams), they were not with the rest of the pack arriving and they carry their clues by hand and not in a fanny pack.

I'll say 100% decoys.  :'(

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 03, 2009, 11:47:06 AM »

http://www.postimees.ee/?id=148806

:jumpy: Goole Translation of Estonia Newspaper article (short version)

Gallery: "paid adventure 'rivals in search of checkpoints
(7)
03.08.2009 17:53

Liina Luhats, suvereporter

Comment | Print

Worldfamous television "Amazing Race" competitors had to pass today, the control points are located in Tallinn.

The photographs are kaheliikmeline team, which reached the last checkpoint located in the house of Black.
While the entire operation was kept under high secrecy, it is known that rivals arrived in Tallinn this morning at 10 maabunud Sweden Tallink vessel in Victoria.

"Amazing Race" is all over the world gathered fame game, aimed at different kahekaupa along coastal land to find the correct control points, and they reach their final destination. First arrived a couple of wins a million dollars.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #490 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:04 AM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #491 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:29 AM »
nvm
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #492 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »
Looks like production needs to improve their decoy run (or just drop it together).  Not as bad last year's attempt though!  LOL
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 03, 2009, 11:52:59 AM »
http://www.postimees.ee/?id=148806

:jumpy:  Google Translation of Postimes.ee article (long version)

Miljonivõistlus brought seiklejad Estonia
(23)
03.08.2009 17:45

Liina Luhats, suvereporter

Comment | Print

Postimees Online managed to track down the first time today, Estonia is one of the destinations through the Telemann "Amazing Race'i" or "mad adventure" lab, which was acquired in a run with two out in the Old Town checkpoint race.

We came to the information that accumulated over the world famous series "The Amazing Race" has reached Estonia, and ended the first destination is the Black House in Tallinn. So had to go.
Before 12 noon, and was majaesine pretty quiet - apart from the top of the door kõõluv girl, who in addition to comment on any matter not agreed to - reetnud is not something that we dealt with could be something great.

After a wait, however, came to the house for a couple of tõmmut breathless neiut, who for years along the street and searched the house of Black local töömeeste out of receiving information about the kopsisid door.

Soon, the door opened and the young people in the cargo, which they probably were, as the habit of sending, requiring a little time to solve some of the task and obtain the name of the destination. Coming soon tormasidki about asking a girl linlastelt Harju street party information.

This is the next destination was the Hermann Tower, managed to hear only on the information desks, as the run on the issues could not be any answers to the lab or not cameramen.

Discussed by means of a new destination among young women, that they may be the fastest team, but Hermann tower located at the box to the last envelope tõmmanutena they defused a pleasure.

Then disappeared from view by all-city rivals, and the Toompea müüjataride trafficker managed to find out but that was already an hour ago then ran through the same three or four teams, who also searched, and then Hermann tower under the city-banged.

This is, exactly how many pairs are left to compete, is not known, but the reader Postimees.ee a hint it may be presumed that they had at least five. It is also clear indication that rivals Sweden arrived in Tallinn, Estonia, Victoria on board the ship, which landed in Tallinn, at 10 am

"Amazing Race" is all over the world gathered fame game, aimed at different kahekaupa along coastal land as soon as possible to find the correct control points and using them to reach lõppsihtpunktini, the court first to get a couple of wins a million dollars.

The Amazing Race has been running for 14 seasons and the elements of previous shows and TV 6

RATS!!  (:;)  puddin beat me to it...  :knuckles:

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #494 on: August 03, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »

Looks like they are here:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #495 on: August 03, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Here you go G-Man!!
Gallery: "paid adventure 'rivals in search of checkpoints(7)
03.08.2009 17:53

Liina Luhats, Suvereporter

Comment | Print

Worldfamous television "Amazing Race" competitors had to pass today, the control points are located in Tallinn.

The photographs are kaheliikmeline team, which reached the last checkpoint located in the house of Black.
While the entire operation was kept under high secrecy, it is known that rivals arrived in Tallinn this morning at 10 maabunud Sweden Tallink vessel in Victoria.

"Amazing Race" is all over the world gathered fame game, aimed at different kahekaupa along coastal land to find the correct control points and using them to reach a final. First arrived a couple of wins a million dollars.

Artists of the same subject
 03.08.09 Miljonivõistlus brought seiklejad Estonia (21)  

Heading news All news »
17:53 Gallery: "paid adventure 'rivals in search of checkpoints  (7)

LATEST COMMENTS"Other comments
»Timmu:the poor cameraman, who had to run to his hulking ...

»primefun:no, I was at 10 already replied to the port after the camera and MUSTPEADE house was also filmed them a bit:) it was a 4-5 team in the Plats Miss America

The article has a series of photos (1-11) which can be pulled up through the newspaper link.  Perhaps our esteemed puddin can reproduce them for us.  Interesting to see that the girls never have their backpacks, and the glue box is in a park or rural setting, but then the girls are seen in the various street scenes.  In one scene where they are at the Black house door, both girls are smiling - strange behavior if they are running last.  Peach, thanks for the translation, I knew that you were talented, but knowing Estonian?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #496 on: August 03, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
http://www.360cities.net/image/tall-hermann-tower

Panorama of "Tall Hermann's Tower"
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #497 on: August 03, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »
sure I'll pull them Gman

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #498 on: August 03, 2009, 11:58:47 AM »
last ones

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: August 03, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »
Here Tiffany has one clue in her hand and is either pulling another one out of the box or is putting one back in.  Seems kinda fake to me.