Author Topic: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*  (Read 437426 times)

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #450 on: August 03, 2009, 04:52:34 AM »
after the last video basically it became impossible for me to take any pictures or videos as this production guy told another guy to keep an eye on me and this guy just harrassed me by standing next to me and even if i was reaching for my phone in my pocket he was already ready to jump at me, when i once tried to take my camera out he just yelled at me for like a minute, i told him to "chill" but i guess he wasnt very open for discussion

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #451 on: August 03, 2009, 04:53:07 AM »
The Green Team males faces

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #452 on: August 03, 2009, 04:55:56 AM »
after the last video basically it became impossible for me to take any pictures or videos as this production guy told another guy to keep an eye on me and this guy just harrassed me by standing next to me and even if i was reaching for my phone in my pocket he was already ready to jump at me, when i once tried to take my camera out he just yelled at me for like a minute, i told him to "chill" but i guess he wasnt very open for discussion
Oh you got so much primetime, there is not way we could ever ever thank you enough! I guess I'm most shocked that the GlobeTrotters made it! 3 male teams in the final 5!?  :groan: Go Go Couples!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2009, 05:00:03 AM »
I'm really, really amazed at what you were able to get primefun, these are WONDERFUL!!  We can never thnk you enough for sharing the fun with us all!

Now tell us all about every second!! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #454 on: August 03, 2009, 05:01:59 AM »
at the moment im off to old town again praying they are still there and havent gone off to some other city in estonia or something, will get into more detail later on.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #455 on: August 03, 2009, 05:03:50 AM »
at the moment im off to old town again praying they are still there and havent gone off to some other city in estonia or something, will get into more detail later on.
A true TAR detective! Good Luck primefun  :yess:  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #456 on: August 03, 2009, 05:26:23 AM »
A true TAR detective! Good Luck primefun  :yess:  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Have a great time and thank you again for sharing the fun with all of us!!  And please thank your friend as well!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #457 on: August 03, 2009, 06:07:54 AM »
I'm working on screencaps from primefuns wonderful videos ... :jam: 

link

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:23:27 AM by puddin »

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #458 on: August 03, 2009, 06:08:19 AM »
Okay then, let me try again.

Harlems
Team Blue
Team Green 
Team Orange?? 
Team Yellown (Erika/Brian) :yess:

no more Jodah & Michelle?? Tiffany & Maria?? Red Guys??  :'(

Offline Benedicto

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • OMG....Natalie...Prayer Warriors Prevails <3
« Reply #459 on: August 03, 2009, 07:13:01 AM »
Okay then, let me try again.

Harlems
Team Blue
Team Green 
Team Orange?? 
Team Yellown (Erika/Brian) :yess:

no more Jodah & Michelle?? Tiffany & Maria?? Red Guys??  :'(

:'( , wow, Well done, primefun!!!!  :hearts:
I'M ON THE EDGE WITH YOU

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #460 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:33 AM »
Wow, thanks primefun! :jumpy:

In that last clip (the one with teams running (44 secs)), at approximately the 30 second mark, I think I heard the blonde girl (the one from Team Blue) say, "C'mon Shane. Take that map out of the thing!" I take it that that is his name.

Could that be a clue to finding his identity. :duno: That's what I heard. Hope it helps!

P.S: Let me know if this is in the wrong thread. :tup:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:39:14 AM by racer »
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #461 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:04 AM »
Ok bad news guys, we were circling around the town now for 2 hours asking people if they had seen people running around with backpacks and cameras and no luck, all the witnesses only saw them in the morning, so i think they went off from tallinn or are not in center, we still have our "spy" waiting in the place which we suspect as the pitstop mat but no news so far so im afraid this might be it... thanks for everyone and i enjoyed seeing amazing race being produced in front of me.

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2009, 08:18:14 AM »
Primefun you're the greatest.  :hearts:  We wish we could have been there with you, but you made it real for us!  I even had a sleepless night!

:colors :colors

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #463 on: August 03, 2009, 08:29:49 AM »
Wow, I was gone yesterday, and so much happened, great job everyone who helped!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
re: TAR15 spoilers, sightings and locations *summary page 1*
« Reply #464 on: August 03, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »
[I guess I'm most shocked that the GlobeTrotters made it! 3 male teams in the final 5!?  :groan: Go Go Couples!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

Why are you shocked that 3 of 5 teams are male/male? World Race Productions knows that the only way to prevent a majority of the final 3 teams from being male/male is to cast weak male/male teams or to have no more than one male/male team in the race.  Both strategies have been employed, but 3 of the first 4 (before WRP changed their casting policies) and 6 of the first 14 Amazing Races were won by male/male teams. Any membersof the Harlem Globetrotters would have extreme physical fitness, so it would only be low race savvy that would hinder them winning AR15. If they have race savvy (as evidenced by their being in the Final 5), then they would be my bet to win AR15.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:31:22 AM by apskip »

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #465 on: August 03, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »
 :casey :tup: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hearts: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Thanks primefan! hopefully you'll stick with us for seasons to come! You will be known as the poster whole singlehandedly figured out the final 5 of TAR15!

ps so glad that Brian and Ericka are still in it after spec that they were out at 6th!

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #466 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:03 AM »

Thanks primefan! hopefully you'll stick with us for seasons to come! You will be known as the poster whole singlehandedly figured out the final 5 of TAR15!

ps so glad that Brian and Ericka are still in it after spec that they were out at 6th!

Why? they seem boring as hell... I kind of hoped that they were one of the early boots... the last spoilers really bumbed me out  :'(
i would rather to see the red guys or the poker girls instead of them

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #467 on: August 03, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

Why? they seem boring as hell... I kind of hoped that they were one of the early boots... the last spoilers really bumbed me out  :'(
i would rather to see the red guys or the poker girls instead of them

Well their my pre season faves just going off of what I know whereas I can't really root for random light blue couple because I've never heard of or seen them before. I do think that this season will be reminisant of the first few with the good and the bad. I'm OK with having alpa's this race though because theyve been shafted the last few seasons. Hopefully they only show up every 3 seasons. I just didnt want another sibling team to win after the awesomeness that was Tammy and Victor

Offline woden

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #468 on: August 03, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
This is next to the Pikk street 26

For future reference, in the third video teams are running southwest on Olevimägi/Pikk St past the Swedish embassy.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:04:41 AM by woden »

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #469 on: August 03, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »
The Globetrotters made it  :groan:

But they don't seem to be in any hurry to race off with the others.  Note that they are getting into some kind of van without Taxi markings.  Looks like a production vehicle. Looks like they might be a Philimated team being used as a decoy near the end of the race and traveling along with the final four. That would leave four teams racing in Tallin which would make sense at this stage of the game. And I am guessing that Tallin is a NEL leaving four teams to continue on to the next city.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:10:38 AM by gingerman28 »

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #470 on: August 03, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »
The Globetrotters made it  :groan:

But they don't seem to be in any hurry to race off with the others.  Note that they are getting into some kind of van without Taxi markings.  Looks like a production vehicle. Looks like they might be a Philimated team being used as a decoy near the end of the race and traveling along with the final four. That would leave four teams racing in Tallin which would make sense at this stage of the game. And I am guessing that Tallin is a NEL leaving four teams to continue on to the next city.

that might be it but just to let you know then the van they are getting to does have small logos on it and it is a "Maksi Taxi" or "Maxi Takso", who knows if they were a decoy but that is a legit.  taxi

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #471 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »
Well by now they should be at the PitStop, I would think.

Thank you so much for everything primefun!! :hearts:

Is there a chance your friend on the ferry overhead anything about where they had been or what they did in Sweden??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline primefun

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #472 on: August 03, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »
this friend of mine is on his way home now, i sent him a link to this forum so he might drop a word at some point but as i said they were very secretive on the ferry and they had even told they are not in the amazing race but in some Travel Show :D but as the mate of mine is a serious fan as well there wasnt a way to fool him.

Now next news item, apparently one of the biggest newspapers in estonia has covered this story as well.. based on what they say in the article they were in Pikk street 26 at noon which is a bit less than 2 hours AFTER i was there and saw all the teams... and the newspaper chased only this one team of F/F across town too... apparently in the first clue box these chicks thought they were first but when they saw it was the last clue in the box they were disappointed... i cant understand - is there 6 teams left then or what  :duno:

http://www.postimees.ee/?id=148842

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #473 on: August 03, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »
Is there another ferry?  I thought there was just one??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #474 on: August 03, 2009, 11:21:33 AM »
this friend of mine is on his way home now, i sent him a link to this forum so he might drop a word at some point but as i said they were very secretive on the ferry and they had even told they are not in the amazing race but in some Travel Show :D but as the mate of mine is a serious fan as well there wasnt a way to fool him.

Now next news item, apparently one of the biggest newspapers in estonia has covered this story as well.. based on what they say in the article they were in Pikk street 26 at noon which is a bit less than 2 hours AFTER i was there and saw all the teams... and the newspaper chased only this one team of F/F across town too... apparently in the first clue box these chicks thought they were first but when they saw it was the last clue in the box they were disappointed... i cant understand - is there 6 teams left then or what  :duno:

http://www.postimees.ee/?id=148842

Must be a decoy.  Rather, "might" be a decoy.  It's strange, because if it was a decoy, why would they go from happy to disappointed?  Maybe they were still out of the running and hadn't been Philiminated yet.

Gives hope for Maria/Hot Chips fans, but if they're lucky, they're probably all but out.  That clue probably was the patented "All teams have checked in.  See Phil" clue.  Any description of the F/F teams, as in what they looked like?  It might not be someone of TAR15 family.  NM; I finally got onto that link; that's them alright!
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on