Author Topic: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*  (Read 437593 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: The Amazing Race 15 spoilers, sightings & locations
« Reply #325 on: July 31, 2009, 01:53:45 PM »
And here is a shot that has a team being filmed at the clue box.  This was when the helicopter was flying overhead.

I looks likes touch of blue for that team ???

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18840.0;attach=124034;image
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:48:50 PM by puddin »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Dutch Samadhi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #326 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:28 PM »
The cars on the former page have German numberplates. It starts with an S and that means that the cars come from stutgart. They could be heading for germany. Good luck and thanks for the mentioning of the town Zoutkamp on the timeline.

Greetz From a dutchman.

Cheers to yall   :jam:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:54:56 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #328 on: July 31, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
Holy crap Boingo!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jam: :jam: :jam:

:-[  thanks y'all... but don't forget Dutch Samadhi, it was his spoiler.  :jam:

I think this is the right windmill

OH my gosh!! :faint:

I have been up in that windmill!! :jumpy:

GREAT find Boingo!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2009, 02:59:15 PM »
Amazing work everyone! I'm in awe of what you all could find from a few pictures!
Dutch Samadhi  :winner :ty3: again  :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2009, 03:04:04 PM »
Hmmmm...if there is NO Israel....we should look closely at Italy as a leg between....or next? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »
it says team 12 ericka/brian.. so could this officially prove that there are 12 teams indeed starting the race assuming that they're team 12 based on their backpack number tag? :jam:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 05:12:52 PM by spontaneousss »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2009, 05:14:44 PM »
This shot was taken between 8:14 am and 9:04 am (assumes July 30th).

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18840.0;attach=124119;image
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 05:55:29 PM by puddin »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2009, 06:01:25 PM »
it says team 12 ericka/brian.. so could this officially prove that there are 12 teams indeed starting the race assuming that they're team 12 based on their backpack number tag? :jam:

We already discussed the #12 tag here
These two teams were spotted in the checkin area of United.

The yellow team is Erica and Brian.  They are the team on the far left in the line up.

The team at the counter is the same one that is pictured at the the United gate 76.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
Apparently, riding the bike isn't the only thing they have to do with the shoes: Boerengolf (Farmer's golf) (video here, complete with bovine gallery  :cow).
The database lists only one windmill for vierhuizen, so that's got to be it.

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »
great news about Erica and Brian!!!! so is it down to the final 6 now?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2009, 10:13:14 PM »
At least we know an all-female team survived till the final 6 at least and ain't in last place for that current leg, from what was shown in the video. :casey

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2009, 10:55:42 PM »

Offline EnduranceRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »
I really liked Ericka before but I hope that if she wins a leg she reacts to it like she did when she won Miss America! lol at the woman trying to put the crown on haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_YHf3Aos_E

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »

my thoughts exactly..it can only be them or else it's another unspoiled all-female team which i highly doubt..

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2009, 11:47:23 PM »
I really liked Ericka before but I hope that if she wins a leg she reacts to it like she did when she won Miss America! lol at the woman trying to put the crown on haha

Digressed, off-topic.. but needa say something about this.

Phil: Ericka and Brian, you are team number.. ONE.
Ericka: OMG. *hyperventilate*
Phil: As the winners..
Ericka: OMG. OMG. OMG. SAY IT AGAIN.
Phil: Ericka and Brian, you are team number.. ONE.
Ericka: OMG OMG OMG.. *shocks and hyperventilate*
Phil: As the winners of this leg of the race..
Ericka: *jumps up and down, hugs Brian and hyperventilate*
Phil: *clears throat* As the winners of this leg of the race, you've won a trip for two to Italy!
Ericka: OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. *hypeventilate*
Phil: *amuse*
Brian: She's always like this. Imagine if we win the race. :res:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »

That's a FABULOUSLY spontaneous reaction!! Thanks for sharing!!

Of course, she's been a favorite of mine right from the very start...   :lol:  ;) :-[
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Strawberry Kiwi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2009, 12:11:27 AM »
Interesting that Erica is the yellow team.  Matches her dress.

Offline Dutch Samadhi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »
Nobody seems to be picking up this lead, but the license plates on the 5 cars on page 13 have German license plates. In Europe those license plates are not person bound, but car bound. German license plates begin with an abbrevation of the city/town where they come from. These cars have the abbrevation S. That means they come from stuttgart. The'll probably have local tv as well. So try to follow them. This is not my hobby, so I'll leave it at this.

Many greetz

Dutch Samadhi
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:23:50 AM by Dutch Samadhi »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #344 on: August 01, 2009, 12:17:34 AM »
Nobody see, to be picking up this lead, but the license plates on the 5 cars on page 13 have a german license plate. In Europe tose license plates are not person bound, but car bound. German license plates begin with an abbrevation of the city.town where they come from. These cars have the abbrevation S. That means they come from stuttgart. The'll probably have local tv as well. So try to follow them. This is not my hobby, so I'll leave it at this.

Many greetz

Dutch Samadhi

Your hobby or not...you are really good at this!! We ALL hope you will stay and play with us!! I can't wait to see your beautiful town again!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2009, 12:35:13 AM »
Dutch Samadhi is right, last season we dismissed the Salzburg, Austria sighting of the Germany license plates and we all know how that turned out "German Autobahn".

Offline AmazingPace

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2009, 01:07:56 AM »
Just called the masada office, asked them if the american version of the amazing race was filmed there this past week. They said no.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »
Nobody seems to be picking up this lead, but the license plates on the 5 cars on page 13 have German license plates. In Europe those license plates are not person bound, but car bound. German license plates begin with an abbrevation of the city/town where they come from. These cars have the abbrevation S. That means they come from stuttgart. The'll probably have local tv as well. So try to follow them. This is not my hobby, so I'll leave it at this.

Many greetz

Dutch Samadhi

:tup:  Oh don't worry, we picked up on your observation the first time... we're just digesting all this new information before we march on to the next spoiler.   ;D  We know from previous seasons, that Mercedes is a sponsor of cars for the show, so no surprise that the cars come from the Mercedes headquarters in Stuttgart.  We also know from the TV Noord footage that the racers drove themselves to Vierhuizen and parked the cars at the windmill before taking a bike ride to Zoutkamp.  So the question remains, where did they drive from (probably Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam) and will the cars be waiting for them in Zoutkamp.

Back to your question, where will they go after Zoutkamp (as there will be at least 2 more elimination legs before heading back to the states).  They may stay in Europe a bit longer with their cars, as it seems silly just to fly into Europe for one leg.  We also know from previous seasons that the cars don't necessarily have to return to Germany with the racers.  We really are thinking very hard about this.    ;)    

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2009, 02:15:38 AM »
Just called the masada office, asked them if the american version of the amazing race was filmed there this past week. They said no.

I think they will really say no, because TAR makes offices a paper which they must sign and conceal all information until the episode airs or they will suffer a $5M lawsuit right?
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2009, 02:23:06 AM »
Blog: *hee

Lastly, we went to Wat Phnom which, to be honest the meaning got lost in the excitement of seeing one of the last legs of the Amazing Race!! A section was blocked off and our Cambodian friend who was showing us around the city asked what was going on. Through some investigation we found out that the contestants from the Amazing Race were to meet the host at the top of the mountain of Wat Phnom. We went up and got a look at the host and the first team that arrived. On our way out we saw the next 2 teams arrive and were able to get some pictures and video. Of all the days and places, eh? It was crazy and random!

great find!!!!!!!
Ooh!  The Globetrotter guys were still in at that time, it seems!  Were they second or third, though?

And was that really Cambodia?  Last time they were there was TAR13.  Amazing they only waited two more seasons to come back.

Anyone know if they're in the F6 or not?  I've been waiting for another all-male black team since the last one was such a disappointment (still smarting over Bilal & Sa'eed's earlier-than-early elimination).  Closest I got was Andre & Damon, and they got screwed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:41:47 AM by Ashe »
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!