Author Topic: TAR 15 spoilers, sightings & locations *summary page 1*  (Read 436508 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
From http://twitter.com/girlclumsy @ twitter -

Amazing Race fans - today they were spotting running about the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh. I think we're going to catch them at Angkor.

Hmmm.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 11:03:27 AM by Joab »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Great job JOAB!! :hearts:

Sounds real to me, are we sure she/he is in SINGAPORE right now?/

Please everyone, do not beseige this poor blogger with requests for info, it is already handled. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Please bear in mind though that Tiffany/Maria can be considered public knowledge by now, and can be used as an instant red herring against us.

We'll find out for sure within the next day though. It can't be that hard in Singapore.

Offline Dragoondaniel

• RFF Not So Newbie
It might not be Singapore afterall. :groan:

Yup. I checked the blog and S'pore was only mentioned a couple of times. One of which said that "my sister came to singapore on a business trip and i asked her to check ... retail price there..."

Well, if it's not S'pore, then I guess her answers can tell us where the next location is. (if it's Vietnam I'll stab myself since we pretty much already know that)

Gah. What a major disappointment.  :groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
CAUTION:

It is not confirmed that TAR is now in Singapore, because there are many loopholes.. for now nothing is confirmed.

Thanks.

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
Probably not Singapore.  One of her post said, "...took a business trip to Singapore."

But, it could be.  Could be another business trip.  She shops in markets when she travels.  And travels quite a bit.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Probably not Singapore.  One of her post said, "...took a business trip to Singapore."

But, it could be.  Could be another business trip.  She shops in markets when she travels.  And travels quite a bit.

She mentioned alot about stuff that can be done in Singapore too.. shopping brands in Singapore.. sigh. :groan: :duno:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
I JUST KNEW IT.. COULD IT BE.. SINGAPORE?? (OR WHERE IS IT??)

This is a blog post by a Singaporean blogger, i believe. (MIGHT NOT BE)

Saturday, July 25, 2009
i'm sorry to tell you but you're the last team to arrive

THE AMAZING RACE!!!

I love the show! Despite the reality tv tag, it beats a hell of a lot of tv programming on the air right now. I've always wanted to be a part of the show. And today, I possibly could be! No, I did not get on as a contestant. That would be great if I did but alas, not the case. What happened was, I potentially can be seen in the background. LOL. I know, nothing much to shout about but it is my fave reality competition.

They were filming in the market I was shopping at and one pair's camera guy actually stopped and took a 5 second shot of me, winked and ran off after the couple he was attached to. I was filmed by a crew of "The Amazing Race"!! Also, I passed by multiple pairs and their camera and sound guy so hopefully I will appear in one or another shot. Yea. My claim to fame will be a background, blink-and-you'll-miss-it part in "The Amazing Race"!

All in all, I bumped into 5 pairs. The first was a male-male partnership, second was a couple who looked really miserable, third was another couple wearing matching dark blue tees and the guy was wearing a bandanna - rambo-style (this is when I got filmed), fourth was another male-male pair I think - one of em had a combo of neon green with some pink hair and lastly was a girl-girl pair - an asian chick with a white girl. The only definite film capture that I know of is when I bumped into the third pair. And that's even if he wasn't just pointing the cam in my face and pretending to take a shot :P

If it was my 5 seconds of fame shot then of course, it's all dependant on the editing guys so crossing my fingers that I don't end up on the cutting room floor. I hope to see myself on "The Amazing Race". I wish I could meet Phil though. Have a run towards the mat and do the whole jump and get checked in routine. That would be super great if that happened! I'm so dorky but what else can I say?

OMG! This had to be it, because Maria Ho is Asian and the description fits!!

URL provided upon request.

This is bone fide information folks.

I never revealed yet that there is a team that has one member with a shock of red hair.  And they were wearing green!

They are the Father/Son team that is 3rd from the left in the lineup.

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The blogger also mentions a business trip to Singapore (as mentioned above) and re girlclumsy, I left her a link to the forum and told her she had many fans here so it might have been a shout out to the fans.

afterglorock's sighting and Chateau seals the deal for me  :jam:

OK...since helping through a chance passing through LAX, you guys have got me hooked!  After more thinking, I remember the first team I saw when entering the Terminal was Team # 5 - two males...they we're at the AA first class ticket area...the guy who was doing the talking was the taller, he had bleached blonde hair with red/pink highlights...a punk rocker look (although I have no idea who he was...) -- they did have orange shirts.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:26:59 PM by puddin »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

From wikipedia -
International Women's Day
Observed by Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh,Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Israel, Laos, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia

I am very inclined to think the blogger could be from Laos. Hmmm. So confusing. :groan:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster

From wikipedia -
International Women's Day
Observed by Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh,Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Israel, Laos, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia

I am very inclined to think the blogger could be from Laos. Hmmm. So confusing. :groan:

I'm inclined to think the blogger's from either Laos/Vietnam. Not China. They'd be spotted there like that, and they spent three "legs" there last time, so why go there AGAIN? Plus, Laos/Vietnam are near Cambodia so they could've used other methods of transport aside from flights to hide the teams. (There is a bus service from Vientiane/Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh.)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 jeni_mama

managed to get photos of three teams from amazing race: asia. was only few steps away from ém!15 minutes ago from web

was at the park where they also have temple in phnom penh, cambodia yesterday and saw amazing race: asia being filmed.16 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/jeni_mama

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I really want to believe that the blogger i found is in Cambodia. :duno: :duno: :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
... It sounds like a TAR clashes with TARA scenario..

BUT, TARA 4 hasn't started filming right? :groan:
Read it again Joab! I invited her here so hopefully she will share pictures :)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I really want to believe that the blogger i found is in Cambodia. :duno: :duno: :duno:
well Duh  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
superboysoccer

heyy i am in cambodia and i was watching the amazing race asia!!! in real life, not watching the tv....
about 1 hour ago from web

http://twitter.com/superboysoccer

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I think if that's the case, either they are having 2 legs in Cambodia, or either way.. they could be going off to the airport now after a 12 hours pitstop. Why have they been in Cambodia for so long??? :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I think if that's the case, either they are having 2 legs in Cambodia, or either way.. they could be going off to the airport now after a 12 hours pitstop. Why have they been in Cambodia for so long??? :duno:

Extended Pitstop
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Extended Pitstop

That explains it... HMMMMMMM. But it should be leg 3 now right? At least other countries spoilers will be popping up soon after they leave Cambodia!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Extended Pitstop

That explains it... HMMMMMMM. But it should be leg 3 now right? At least other countries spoilers will be popping up soon after they leave Cambodia!

My thought is that this is Leg 4. Japan>>somewhere else>>HCMC>>Phnom Penh.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Yes I view it as leg 4 too

Possibly 2 legs in Japan before HCC and Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

I really think they will have a 2 hours season premiere, if they are going to Japan for the first leg. Too expensive to not rip off the place! :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
bleachedquasar: Saw two teams running round Bangkok airport filming an episode of the Amazing Race. Neato

http://twitter.com/bleachedquasar

SPECULATION: Could be a flight transfer to another country.

UPDATE: This tweeter account belongs to a Singaporean, for sure. :funny:

Gold silver finish for S'pore in the girls 50m freestyle! -
:colors
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 06:38:48 AM by Joab »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster

On topic: Since the poster said "Saw two teams running round Bangkok airport filming an episode of the Amazing Race" not "running out", I'd say it was a transfer. Question is, where would they possibly go to from Bangkok? I just finished searching flights for Mooyou's AR, so I'm still in the flight-search mood. :funny:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:07:53 PM by puddin »
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Blog find:(might be copyrighted I'm editing some of the text)

we stumbled upon the Amazing Race being filmed in Vietnam (both on the Mekong and in HCMC).
*and was so excited to take a picture with Phil (the host).
**were told not to tell anybody that TAR was being filmed here
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:19:39 PM by puddin »

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I've always thought TAR10 had the best route map, but this one may take the #1 spot!  :hearts: