Author Topic: Survivor 20 Samoa II  (Read 31349 times)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor 20 Samoa II
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
I apologize if this has been posted, as I read through the thread but didn't see it. Shane posted this on his website. Apparently he's bitter for being cast as an alternate:

TO: Survivor Casting Department
RE: CBS
SUBJECT: Pissed off

This is the part where I tell you to go **** yourselves.
Although I hold a big responsibility by choosing to go through the "casting process" again, hypothetically, it's reasonable to assume on your end, that I wouldn't believe anything that comes out your ****in mouths ever.
Don't ever call me again, for anything.

And when my lawyers are finished getting me out of the ridiculous contract, I will spend a good amount of time ****ing CRUMBING on you repeatedly.

You are ALL burnt, jaded, bored, and over it. And it shows in the way you do your jobs.

You have turned a really cool experience I had in my life, into a pretty ****ty experience.

Now, casting zombies, get back to ruining am amazing show and concept.

Snore....

As for who could be on the cast, Jerri Manthey (a regular tweeter) hasn't updated since Aug 3rd, and I have also heard rumors that Colby is going to be there. Also, Sugar is in "Romania" but was semi-called out by Susie on her Facebook page.

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
Re: Survivor 20 Samoa II
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »
I think at Season 20,there should be an all-starts
Cause S17~S18 had a LOT of memorable characters, and some memorables charachters from the past was ignored in the all-stars casting process
Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!