Author Topic: Survivor 20 Samoa II  (Read 31348 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: Survivor 20 Samoa II
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 08:38:32 AM »
I hope Survivor 20 is an All-Stars 2 featuring Micronesia Fans, Gabon, Tocantins, and Samoa! :)

Gabon itself can form one tribe with all their memorable characters. I'm not surprised if Sugar, Ken, Crystal, Randy, Corrine and Bob are all asked to come back to form one tribe. Even less featured characters like Charlie, Susie and Matty were even memorable. But if Samoa is indeed an allstars, they seriously need to put Sugar on. Sugar was one hell of a _____ and made Gabon truly exciting and unpredictable week after weeks. :funny:
I agree with everything you just said.  Randy was so annoying!  I hope for some kind of all-stars. (Even like Guatemala)

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »
"The news of Hatch's request has essentially confirmed that the 20th cycle will be another All Stars edition of the show, but there might be an added twist: Former cast member Coby Archa wrote on a blog the show will be organized into "heroes vs. villains." Archa said he was not invited on the show, though knows of other former cast members who were. The "heroes vs. villains" concept is something fan blogs have been speculating about for a while, but the format has not been confirmed by the network."

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/07/richard-hatch-return-survivor.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »
Interesting...thanks puddin and RHR! There was a lot of All Star buzz in Kentucky as well.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »
survivorfever.net (or RNO) shows, along with the Richard Hatch situation, that season 20 would/might feature Heroes versus Villains! If what the information they got was correct, then finally! :jumpy:

As much as I like the previous All-Stars, I think castaways going back for the third time is quite unfair. And I think season 20 is partially the reason for these "hero cuts" (to Matty/JT) people've been saying.

Here's my wishlist! :jumpy: (My wishlist, not speculation/guess!)
Heroes: Matty-JT-Coach-Taj-Sugar-Mikey B.-Bob-Charlie-Samoan-Samoan
Villains: Natalie-Corinne-Randy-Ken-Ace-Erinn-Tyson-Samoan-Samoan-Crystal

But if they're bringing back people from past seasons/3rd timer, then at least we get to see them again. lol
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »
SPOILER ALERT! >>The full cast list for Samoa is below:

I don't think I had seen this here yet?

Thanks to Coby Archa, we got to find out about the All-Star cast of Heroes vs Villains for the 20th season of Survivor.

Well, Coby is at it again and he’s leaking the cast members for the show set to begin filming next month.

Here it is all you spoiler lovers:

Survivor Australia: Jerri Manthey and Tina Wesson
Survivor Africa: Tom Buchanan
Survivor Amazon: Jenna Morasca
Survivor Pearl Islands: Rupert Boneham, Johnny Fairplay, and Sandra Diaz-Twine
Survivor Vanuatu: Twila Tanner
Survivor Palau: Stephenie LaGrossa and Tom Westman
Survivor Panama: Cirie Fields and Shane Powers
Survivor Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth and Parvati Shallow
Survivor China: Jean-Robert Bellande, James Clement, and Amanda Kimmel
Survivor Micronesia: Natalie Bolton
Survivor Gabon: Randy Bailey, Ace Gordon, and Jessica “Sugar” Kiper
Survivor Tocantins: Sierra Reed and Benjamin “Coach” Wade

This list has 23 names on it.  I do believe there will only be 20 cast members.  So, 3 of these Survivors are likely to be left out.  I will keep you posted here on Backseat Cuddler.  I am still pumped on another All-Star cast!  Yay!  And thanks again, Coby!

http://backseatcuddler.com/2009/07/23/survivor-season-20-all-star-cast-leaked-full-list/

So...who are you stoked about?? Who should have been included and wasn't?

wow..... Can't say that I am thrilled about some people being given a THIRD shot at this.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 08:59:30 PM »
wow, how can osme people be given a THIRD chance?
But still, SURVIVOR!!!  :hearts:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »
Wow!  Thanks Peach!  So I guess Sierra and Coach had a short break...cool, although I don't think people should get a third chance.  It'll be a great season!
 :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »
backseat cuddler does not give credits to sucks where the list originated as they do not give credit to us for our TAR15 spoilers.
Just sayin ..
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/53885/t/Darfur-Fast-For-LIfe-Survivors-start-today.html?page=28

Online Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 02:56:00 PM »
Apparently maybe some of the third timers will be left out!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
Billy Garcia has some really interesting insight , check it out SurvivorSkills .

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 07:10:33 PM »
Yay! Ozzanda's there (if 3rd timers will have the chance to participate, I will object unless Ozzanda are there! :hearts: )

So I guess they couldn't invite Samoans castaways in or else they'd be stuck for a whole 78 days. :lol:

There may be a chance there will be 24 castaways, 12 each, the Heroes and Villains. If I am right, one guy is missing or he will be from Samoa.

I wonder where they'll put Coach.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »
Yay! Ozzanda's there (if 3rd timers will have the chance to participate, I will object unless Ozzanda are there! :hearts: )

So I guess they couldn't invite Samoans castaways in or else they'd be stuck for a whole 78 days. :lol:

There may be a chance there will be 24 castaways, 12 each, the Heroes and Villains. If I am right, one guy is missing or he will be from Samoa.

I wonder where they'll put Coach.

Oh maybe that missing guy was supposed to be Richard Hatch.

Online Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 10:57:24 PM »
I really am sick of Lynn Spellman
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Chameleon777

• RFF Not So Newbie
Survivor 20 Contestant/Game Spoilage, Billy Garcia Scoops Jeff vs Lynne
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »
This comes from Billy Garcia, originally posted on SurvivorSkills.com:

"OK, the Gossip.....here's how cbs is handling this event. Those contestant that were cast for S20 that did not tell CBS they were coming...well, CBS just played dumb and they came! But the few that told CBS they where booked to come got told to cancel! So Courtney is a no-show...Told to cancel.

Twila is here and pissed! Well, Here's what's got many Survivors that got on OLD SCHOOL FASION(by audtioning) so pissed off. Lynn Spellmen is showing her recruits favoritism. Basiclly, if she recruited you the first time then your in S20. If you audiotioned or where some one else's recriut...you're out or not even asked! S20 seems to be a power play behind the scenes. The scuttlebutt is that Jeff probst wants more stroke to call shots or he may just walk. It's not about money! Lynn Spellmen is hooking up too many of her friends at the expense of the show and Jeff is NOT cool with it. (IMO, it now explains the recent rash of quitters being cast and Fairplay being looked at again despite asking to be voted out first which is a quit!)

More Scuttlebutt: Shane is an alternate and he's pissed!

Survivor will continue after 20 with a reduced budgit so get used to back to back season being filmed at or near the same locations from now on.

I've got more info but I got really drunk so I need to re-confirm the rest incase I heard wrong.

My room mate Redneck James brought his Wife and two kids(His kids call me chainsaw cause Redneck told them I sound like one when I snore)....There were too many of us in that one room so I let Redneck and his family have it. I crashed with my fan club members... 

foot note: Taj has been a no-show so far also.

Terry Deitz, Bobdawg and I have been hanging the most. I guess I should have been on S12 instead of S13 and I would have done better! But then, I'm not a Lynn Spellmen Recruit!

Spellmen's being accused by some of the old schoolers here of stacking the deck in recent seasons to help her recruits get farther so that she looks good to CBS. The old schoolers(myself included) are worried that S20 is gonna be the worst case of that yet cause they are all gonna be her recruit and she can just surround her favorites with the right people!

Lets Hope Jeff Probts Can work CBS for the stroke he needs to snuff Spellmen's torch out! She's the reason the Outcast season has been shot down everytime it's been brought up by Probst and a couple of others. The recent outcasts tend to be made up of non-Spellmen recruits or Applicants like me(cause she hooks up her recruits by stacking the deck in their favor, they survive longer IMO). So an Outcast season would most likely have No Spellmen recruits in it so she shoots down the idea everytime! " src="http://www.survivorskills.com/iB313/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif"> "

"Lots of Gossiping happening! I'll wait till I get the story straight but So far every survivor I've talked to have taken Jeff's side saying things like no one else has proven they can do what Jeff does especially off camera. He's irriplacable and should have more control because noone understands survivor better than he does. Spellmen is much more replacable!

I agree....If I have to take sides, I'm on Jeff Probst side!

Remember, It's Jeff that gets on the air every season and incourges fans to apply to be on Survivor at every finale. I did my first Final 50 interview with Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett. Lynn was on the side not really interested. Jeff loved that I was a fan and He was my main supporter. He and Mark put me on. Even as green as I was then, to me, Lynn clearly cared more about her recruits. "

"I get asked why I'm not on the official website a lot at these functions.....I've emailed several CBS officials about it but for months(the whole year so far) I've been left off. I'm suppose to get the same publicity as my castmates...so it feels like F*ck Me! At the Functions I also tend to get into the unique nature of my season....well, my tribe had 4 recruits who were the 4 latinos from california 3 from the same neighbourhood and me the applicant, the 1 hispanic from the other side of the country, new york. That's sooo stacked that everyone agrees that casting deceided my fate. It's like if the white tribe had 4 redneck recruits from Alabama, 3 from the same trailer park and 1 jew applicant from canada. How does that sound? Does it sound fair? So once again it feels like F*ck Me! Which is the bottem line I keep coming up with....being set on fire, F*ck Me! Thrown Challenge, F*ck Me! BullSh*t Edit, F*ck Me! That's a lot to stew over. Then I've been one of survivor's best ambassadors for 3 years and now I'm left off the official website and no-one at CBS cares! That's F*ck Me for the last time. If they don't give a Sh*t why should I?

So it's nothing against my fellow survivors(I love them), Nothing against Survivor fans(I have a blast with them), nothing against Jeff Probst who during the challenge yelled out for all the world to hear that I was on fire! (He did his part!) Nothing against any of these people.....I need to stop stewing over this and get away from the drinking cause that combo is what my issue is.

I'm not running from survivor....I think once I straighten out and finish what I started in other areas then I can be back with a vengence!

I've begun by accepting that I matter to my fellow survivors and Survivor fans but not to CBS. I just have to accept that.

Thanks for the support!"

Billy gave me the ok to post this.......opinions anyone?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Already posted .......

Billy Garcia has some really interesting insight , check it out SurvivorSkills .

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 06:35:11 PM »
Well, I could do without Randy from Gabon, but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »
Well, I could do without Randy from Gabon, but otherwise it looks pretty good.
Me too!  And Ozzy and Amanda don't need this again.

Online Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
I LOVE RANDY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2009, 12:42:31 AM »
SPOILER ALERT! >>The full cast list for Samoa is below:

I don't think I had seen this here yet?

Thanks to Coby Archa, we got to find out about the All-Star cast of Heroes vs Villains for the 20th season of Survivor.

Well, Coby is at it again and he’s leaking the cast members for the show set to begin filming next month.

This list has 23 names on it.  I do believe there will only be 20 cast members.  So, 3 of these Survivors are likely to be left out.  I will keep you posted here on Backseat Cuddler.  I am still pumped on another All-Star cast!  Yay!  And thanks again, Coby!

http://backseatcuddler.com/2009/07/23/survivor-season-20-all-star-cast-leaked-full-list/

So...who are you stoked about?? Who should have been included and wasn't?

wow..... Can't say that I am thrilled about some people being given a THIRD shot at this.

Absolutely. Does. Not. Agree. to. Survivors. Getting. A. Third. Chance. Enough said. But half of those given a third chance are my favourites! OMG.. :rofl:

I'm going to only comment on latter seasons after Palau, which is the first season i watched for Survivor.

TOCANTINS:
Villian: Coach/Tyson/Stephen VS Heroes: Sierra/JT/Taj

GABON:
Villian: Corrine/Randy VS Heroes: Sugar/Matty

MICRONESIA:
Villian: Natalie

CHINA:
Villian: Todd

COOK ISLANDS:
Heroes: Yul Kwon

PANAMA:
Villian: Shane/Danielle

GUATEMALA:
Villian: Judd/Stephenie and all the alliance VS Heroes: Danni

The concept is original and could play of well like FANS VS FAVOURITES. However, they really need to make sure the people they picked are really villians in their own league like Randy and Corrine, or Heroes in their own league like Yul and in some sense, Sugar for helping viewers vent their anger on Corrine. And not some lame favourites like Eliza and Johnny Fairplay, who weren't even favourites in the first place.

And i'm going to say, i really want to see new faces on this season if it's an allstars, and not people who have played the game twice already. Would love to really see Randy, Corrine, Sugar, Yul and a few others more colourful characters on the show.

Would definitely be a blast! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
If the 23 castaways plus Richard Hatch, I think this is how they will separate them:

Heroes:
Tina
Tom
Jenna
Rupert
Sandra
Stephenie
Tom
Cirie
Ozzy
Amanda
Sugar

Villains:
Richard
Jerri
Johnny Fairplay
Twila
Shane
Parvati
Jean-Robert
James
Natalie
Randy
Ace

My only problem is Sierra vs Coach. Coach is seen as a villain (or at least hated and egoistic :duno: ) but he is the dragon slayer.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2009, 01:49:59 AM »
UPDATED: A federal judge has shot down Richard Hatch's request to join the 20th season of "Survivor." Guess asking the court, "Can I go on 'Survivor' while being punished for not paying taxes from winning 'Survivor'" didn't work.

Offline Chameleon777

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 02:45:50 PM »
"If the 23 castaways plus Richard Hatch, I think this is how they will separate them:

Heroes:
Tina
Tom
Jenna
Rupert
Sandra
Stephenie
Tom W.
Cirie
Ozzy
Amanda
Sugar

Villains:
Richard
Jerri
Johnny Fairplay
Twila
Shane
Parvati
Jean-Robert
James
Natalie
Randy
Ace"

There is obvious things wrong with this list, I know for a fact that some listed are not on:

-I have a reliable source that says Sandra is not allowed to play for medical reasons
-From Billy's spiel on SurvivorSkills, Shane is an Alternate and most likely too pissed off to play
-Richard Hatch DID request permission to play, but it was DENIED
-Tom Westman declined Micronesia, why would he do All Stars now?

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 03:51:32 AM »
Stephenie!  :hearts:

Cirie, Ozzy and other are going back for the 3rd time??

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 05:07:05 AM »

This list has 23 names on it.  I do believe there will only be 20 cast members.  So, 3 of these Survivors are likely to be left out.  I will keep you posted here on Backseat Cuddler.  I am still pumped on another All-Star cast!  Yay!  And thanks again, Coby!

Names in bold I do NOT wanna see again because I didn't like them on the show.
Names in underline I do NOT wanna see again because I don't wanna see them lose.
People back for the third time: Tina, Jerri, Tom, Jenna, Rupert, Ozzy, Stephenie, Cirie, Ozzy, Parvati, James, Amanda
And they somehow got most of the cast right (older seasons veterans :jumpy: Natalie :jumpy: Parvati/Cirie :jumpy: Sandra/Fairplay :jumpy: Shane/Randy/Sierra :jumpy:) even though I have objections. (Ozzy (:;) Stephenie (:;) JR/James/Amanda instead of Todd/Courtney/Peih-Gee (:;) lack of Guatemala again (:;))
I'm baaaaaack!

Online Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 05:08:27 AM »
Twila and Shane are 2 of three alternatives!