Archive > Survivor Samoa

Survivor 20 Samoa II

<< < (11/11)

kittygoesmeow:
I apologize if this has been posted, as I read through the thread but didn't see it. Shane posted this on his website. Apparently he's bitter for being cast as an alternate:

--- Quote ---FROM: Shane Powers
TO: Survivor Casting Department
RE: CBS
SUBJECT: Pissed off

This is the part where I tell you to go **** yourselves.
Although I hold a big responsibility by choosing to go through the "casting process" again, hypothetically, it's reasonable to assume on your end, that I wouldn't believe anything that comes out your ****in mouths ever.
Don't ever call me again, for anything.

And when my lawyers are finished getting me out of the ridiculous contract, I will spend a good amount of time ****ing CRUMBING on you repeatedly.

You are ALL burnt, jaded, bored, and over it. And it shows in the way you do your jobs.

You have turned a really cool experience I had in my life, into a pretty ****ty experience.

Now, casting zombies, get back to ruining am amazing show and concept.

Snore....
--- End quote ---

As for who could be on the cast, Jerri Manthey (a regular tweeter) hasn't updated since Aug 3rd, and I have also heard rumors that Colby is going to be there. Also, Sugar is in "Romania" but was semi-called out by Susie on her Facebook page.

:jerry::
I think at Season 20,there should be an all-starts
Cause S17~S18 had a LOT of memorable characters, and some memorables charachters from the past was ignored in the all-stars casting process

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version